Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
I'm scared to get a physical. :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think something is wrong with me?
  No way. Too healthy
  Not really
  Not sure...too young
  Maybe....since you take too much stuff in all that
  Most likely....you are weird
  HELLZ YEAH, ZOMBIE!!!!!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM US!!!!!!!
View Results

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:08 pm
Since I have healthcare now under medicaid through obamacare, I am actually scared to get a physical. I fear I have like high colesterol, high blood pressure, and like I may be unhealthy. sad

I'm just scared that they will try to take my blood pressure and then check my heart, then they will give me like a really scared look at me like I am weird or something, then they will like ask me to leave immediately and never come back or something, or they will seize me and call weird ppl to further observe me. sad

I haven't been to the doctors since like 2011 so I wonder how I may be or something. sad I don't know. I just fear something may be wrong with me. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:42 am
I suddenly became lactose intolerant.

I'm also possibly celiac.

So my rational explanation is that I'm pregnant (totally not)

I should really go to a doctor.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:52 am
just do it. the worst thing that can happen is you're sick so they fix it. they won't tell you to leave because... well mostly that's just rude as ********. also hospitals want your money, so they're more likely to give you extra tests than kick u out. and they won't call people to observe you. u are not in reality a zombie nor are u interesting enough for that s**t.

that's three years. i've gone longer than that. and somethng might be wrong with u. do it anyways and make sure. there's no point in worrying.

cool4, congrats on the baby, i hope we get pictures  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:45 am
CaptainTeaTime
just do it. the worst thing that can happen is you're sick so they fix it. they won't tell you to leave because... well mostly that's just rude as ********. also hospitals want your money, so they're more likely to give you extra tests than kick u out. and they won't call people to observe you. u are not in reality a zombie nor are u interesting enough for that s**t.

that's three years. i've gone longer than that. and somethng might be wrong with u. do it anyways and make sure. there's no point in worrying.

pictures of ghost baby?  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

CaptainTeaTime
Crew

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:24 am
cool4
CaptainTeaTime

pictures of ghost baby?

yes indeedy. though personally, i hope you have a cat baby instead. those are much cuter than those gross human ones or even those cool ghost ones.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:48 am
CaptainTeaTime
cool4
CaptainTeaTime

pictures of ghost baby?

yes indeedy. though personally, i hope you have a cat baby instead. those are much cuter than those gross human ones or even those cool ghost ones.

funny you mention cat baby, my friend had a dream I gave birth to a cat. I hope I don't have a cat baby, I'm too allergic to cats I'd have to give it away.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Kani-san

Lonely Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:35 am
Physicals are the best thing in the world for you especially if youre a female, physicals help you out and you need to go every year. It is the only way your doctor can know if anything is wrong with you. You'll appreciate it as you get older heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:17 am
Kani-san
Physicals are the best thing in the world for you especially if youre a female, physicals help you out and you need to go every year. It is the only way your doctor can know if anything is wrong with you. You'll appreciate it as you get older heart

*tries to remember the last time i had a physical*

probably not since i was a kid. Doctors are very as needed these days.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Kani-san

Lonely Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:19 am
cool4
Kani-san

so very true, I thought I never needed a doctor throughout my teen and early 20 years (im 25 now) and I realized that a doctor is so very helpful. There are many people whom never go to the doctor until they are old and really need one  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:04 am
Kani-san
cool4
Kani-san

so very true, I thought I never needed a doctor throughout my teen and early 20 years (im 25 now) and I realized that a doctor is so very helpful. There are many people whom never go to the doctor until they are old and really need one

It doesn't help that they tell you only one symptom at the appointment can be addressed. I'm bad and just assume my problems will go away. I should probably stop doing that.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:00 am
I was just talkin' with my roommate last night about doctors and physicals and how the last time I had a physical was in high school. I've been tempted to just go and get a physical while I still have my insurance, but I'm also kinda scared of what they'll find. xd

I've also been dreadin' the thought, but thinkin' about maybe seein' an OBGYN, since cervical and ovarian cancer is a high likelihood in my family.

However, I don't really trust doctors to know what they're talkin' about anymore, since my past experiences have been far from useful.

I went to the doctors once in college for chronic stomach pains that had recently gotten worse, and when I informed the doctor that I've had these pains for years, he just said that since it hadn't killed me yet, it musn't be anythin' serious, and prescribed me pain meds, and that was that. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:56 pm
I was right, all they would do was send me to get blood work. So I went and got blood work done And this breath test thing. The lemon thing they made me drink made me start to feel sick.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:02 pm
cool4
I was right, all they would do was send me to get blood work. So I went and got blood work done And this breath test thing. The lemon thing they made me drink made me start to feel sick.
What is your waist size? O.O  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff