Submit

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:49 pm
XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:35 am
DeersackBatman

User Image

Sarah sighed as she looked over bank notices at her table. She knew that she had no way to pay off the bank and all the bills. Sighing she rubbed her face and sobbed. Getting up she continued tp pack her things knowing that only in a few short days the people from the bank would be coming to put her on the street. Sarah already had a job lined up. Luckily the father of the girl she would be watching was gone a lot so she figured she would quietly move into his guest room and no one not even the little girl would notice. After all he wanted her to stay there anyway to watch the little girl. Sighing she stood and carried all her boxes to her Suv. She slid them all into the back neatly and then put her bags in the second set of seats before she got into the car and Drove over to the mans nice home to meet him and his daughter.  

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"I don't trust words, I trust actions."

- Grunting softly as the tiny girl jumped right into his lap the tall blonde male let out a soft laugh, he pat his daughters head looking at her adorable blue eye'd, much like her fathers. "Careful there bud, you'r gonna hurt yourself someday if your running like that in the house." The small female nodded at him, she wrapped her arms around the blue eye'd males neck clinging on to him. Jackie was always like this with her father, she was very close with him since her mother died when she was very little, the poor girl didn't have anyone anymore other than Enzo. "Okay papa, I'm sorry." She apologized. "Papa, do you wanna see the painting I made for you?.. Papa? How long are going to stay at home for now?" She asked in her soft dolly like voice. Smiling at the child in his arms he sat up on the couch with his arms around her back. Nodding at the mention of her painting the male sighed as the length of his stay was mentioned. "Well, not very long lunch box, I leave again tomorrow.. I'm sorry baby doll, I wish daddy could stay for longer but dad's a very busy man, he has a lot responsibilities he has to take care of." Her tiny smile changed to a frown as she lowered her head taking her hands off his neck. "Okay daddy.." She muttered softly in an upset voice. Pressing his lips together Enzo's eyebrows arched in sorrow for poor little Jackie, he hugged onto the child and rubbed her back. "Cheer up, you're going to meet your new babysitter today, I think she is very nice, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with her." He felt little Jackie shake her head on his chest. "I don't want another sitter, I want my papa." She whined.-

User Image
User Image
User Image

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:18 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image Sarah groaned as she fought with the Military bases security man. She handed him all the papershe needed to let her in. Smiling he let her through. She looked in the mirror as she parked outside her new job. She looked down and fixed her sundress that clung to her skin. She smiled in the mirror after pinching her cheeks to give her a natural look. Smiling she got out of the car and looked around. She stared amazed by the beautiful house before her. She locked her car and closed her eyes when it beeped loudly. Sighing she walked up to the door and knocked firmly. She had been called by the man a month before while he was on deployment. He had found her through a buddy and she thought that was pretty cool. Sarah tucked her hair behind her ears as she waited for the man she believed to be Mr. Smith answer the door.  

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items