~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:40 pm
User Image

Astucia was looking out over a nice field. It was a nice day out, the early morning sun was nice. There was even a breeze coming through. He sniffed the air, taking in the day. It was amazing.

As he walked a bit further, he decided to lay down for a bit. Choosing a spot, he got onto his side and rolled in the grass a bit before closing his eyes.

Wasteland Wyvern
You can go next, then Altiu, then Astucia, then you again!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:26 am
User Image

Skaal had finally managed to goad one of his sister out to adventure with him. Altiu had been the one to come. He told her of this big open plain where they could play hide and seek in the tall grass. It was almost tall enough to cover them at their size.
Skaal ran through the grass at full pelt not looking where he was going at all when all of a sudden he tripped over something big and winged in the grass and went sprawling scraping his knees, again! This was the third time in one week. "Owww! What the heck did I trip over..?"

~Twilight...Angel~
Sounds good to me! Just quote me when its my turn to answer!

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:46 am
User Image

Altiu had decided to follow her brother. It was always interesting for at least a laugh or two... And they did get into lots of fun together. Even if some others might consider their fun more in the vein of trouble.

As she came up behind him, she saw him go flying. Coming closer, she heard him speak, then saw his answer laying in front of her. "I think it was this rather large... brown... stallion?" She looked at him a bit closer. "It's much bigger than mother, so I can only assume it's a stallion." She poked at him a bit with her tail, waiting for her brother to come over and inspect it as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:50 am

Astucia felt something land on him. It was a bit strange really... He never would have thought it was possible for a large stallion like himself to be missed. Nevermind seemingly tripped over. As he continued to lay still and listen, he heard two voices. Then he felt something poke at him. Deciding that that was all he was going to be able to take, he stood up and shook himself out.

Looking down at the filly in front of him, he snorted a bit. Assuming that this was not the one who tripped on him, there should be another thing around here someplace... A familiar perhaps? Looking about, he caught sight of the colt. They were certainly interesting looking...

Wasteland Wyvern

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:56 am
Skaal snorted lightly and said, "I tripped over a stallion? Really? That's a first for me." His amused snicker turned into silence when he got a look at the size of said stallion. "Yeah that is a lot bigger than mother... Bigger that anything I've ever seen..." Skaal's wings fell to his side as he forgot how to hold them in place, staring at the huge person in front of him.
Snapping out of his stupor he walked closer and sniffed at it, "Hmm. He smells like sun warmed hay and also kinda a musky after scent. Must be something that older stallions get, cause none of the ones in Mom's herd smell like him." Skaal cocked his head to one side as he stared up at the giant. The half healed cut on his face gave him a silly appearance.

~Twilight...Angel~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:03 pm

She looked over at her brother, coming beside him. Poking him lightly, she attempts to make him look a bit more... dignified? She didn't want them to look terrible in front of this large stallion.

"Tripping over a large stallion like this one is a pretty big talent though." She looked up at the stallion in a bit of awe again. "He does smell like that, huh?" Sniffing at the stallion herself, she looked back at her brother. "I caught a whiff of the sun warmed hay in the herd before..."

She pressed herself against her brother.

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Astucia stared at the two as they watched him... and smelled him. That was certainly weird. He hadn't been smelled much before, nevermind being told that he smells like hay and musk... He couldn't decide if he should be insulted by the children, or if they were somehow charming. Foals were strange.

"Excuse me. But don't you think that it's a bit... Strange... To go about sniffing others?" He bent over and poked the little colt lightly with his nose. "And maybe it would be kind to apologize? You did trip on me."

Wasteland Wyvern

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:28 pm
Skaal looked at his sister with annoyance. She was always fussing at him trying to make him look presentable. Rolling his eyes he said, "Sheesh Altiu. You aren't mom you know! You can stop fussing over how I look. Colts are supposed to looks disreputable. We're always getting scraped and cut up. Its how the world works!" He grinned the cut on his cheek all scabbed up, until the older brown stallion poked him in the nose with her own nose. Now that was new. Then he asked to be apologized to. Skaal grinned cheekily, "Apologize? Why!? You were the one laying down in a field of grass that almost completely covered you up. If anything it was your fault I tripped!" Skaal's eye shifted back and forth and finally landed on the bigger stallion again. There went his mouth, getting him into trouble.

~Twilight...Angel~

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:22 pm

Altiu snorted at her brother. Always comparing her to mother... She simply didn't want him to insult himself by looking anything less than what he was. Adoring her siblings, she mearly wanted the best for all of them. And that meant that they needed all of their best hooves forward all at times. Even if her didn't want to do it.

"You just make yourself look bad... And, in turn, make us all look bad you know... But I guess a few scrapes are okay. Just stand a bit straighter in front of someone so..." She whispered the next word in her brother's ear, "Big."

As the stallion spoke to her brother, she started to walk beside the stallion, taking a better look at him. He looked... similar... to both her and her brother. The same tail she had, and the same wings her brother had. She wondered if her brother would even notice... Though he seemed to be FAR too busy getting into trouble with his mouth...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:26 pm

Astucia snorted loudly at the colt in front of him. How utterly disrespectful this little... thing... was being to him... Taking a step forward he came back up to his full height, looking down at the colt.

"I'm sorry that you tripped over me. But last I checked, plenty of other Soquili lay on the ground to relax as well. Do you NOT lay on the ground?" He looked down his nose at the little one.

"And beyond that, I'm not sure who it is that you think you are talking to little one. Have you not heard of the grand race of Kalona?" He crocked his eyebrow at the little one. He may not have actually heard of the Kalonas, since a lot of others don't necessarily teach their children about such things...

Wasteland Wyvern

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:00 am
Skaal snorted lightly looking up at the big stallion. He'd actually apologized for tripping him. That was new. "Fine fine Altiu..." He stood up straighter, his wings now firmly folded at his sides. He whispered in his sisters ear, "He is rather big isn't he, but what does he mean the Kalona race?" Skaal was immediately confused by the bigger stallion's words. They made no sense to him until he recalled the other one. That huge scary monster he'd met in the forest. White as snow but soaked in blood. His coat shivered at the memory. He'd said he was a Kalona too and that Skaal had Kalona blood.
"Well another one that looked kinda like you said that as well, but he was big and white and covered in blood. And he wanted to eat me!" He hoped this big stallion didn't want to eat him too.

~Twilight...Angel~
Sorry for how long this took Twilight. I almost completely forgot about it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:14 pm

Astucia laughed loudly at the little foals reaction. So the little one had heard of a Kalona before. It was too bad he had heard about them from one so foul. Clearly one who had gone mad like most of his race. He never did support the outlandish thought to get rid of the lessers. After all, they did have their place in the world as well.

"I'm sorry that you had to learn of such a powerful race from someone who was clearly diluted." He looked at the foal a bit better. "Though the diluted one is correct. You and your... sister... both seem to have Kalona blood in you." He smiled a bit at the foal. "I don't intend to eat you. Only Kalona who are sick in the head want to do such things. Those ones are the ones that you would hear about most."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:19 pm

Altiu nodded at her brother. This one had to be the biggest stallion they had met yet in their short lives. Certainly he was something to behold in the air... Or even simply running through a field. She rather liked his brown colors too... They were different from her and her brothers, but no less nice. The different colors that Soquili came in was something she would have to get used to.

"It's all I ask brother. Just be a bit more polite and try not to run your mouth so much..." She looked at him and smiled. Oh how silly her brother always was. Not the brightest sometimes, but certainly brave in his stupidity with things.

Altiu snorted a bit hearing of this other. She didn't like the idea of something trying to eat her siblings... If it ever showed up again, she would have to teach it a lesson.

Wasteland Wyvern

It's all good! Sometimes it takes me a while to tag anyway! Like now, LOL!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:07 am
Skaalbjorn had wondered if the other one had been mad for the way he talked and this big brown stallion seemed to have clarified it. Mad... Would he and his sister go mad too? They shared similar blood as the evil one he'd met. Who knew what their father was like. "I would have told you but mom blistered my ears for wandering off in the first place..." He again whispered at his sister, thinking this big brown stallion couldn't hear.
"So will you teach us what our blood means? I didn't get much out of that other one."

~Twilight...Angel~

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Astucia looked carefully at the small ones. They certainly didn't seem like they would be damaged in some way by learning about a piece of themselves. And certainly what they were taught from him wouldn't damage their views on Kalona. His views would be much different than most others. He still had the regal air of being better than the other races, but he knew that the lessers had their place in the world as well. Had their own jobs that they needed to perform in order for society itself to run. It was very important, after all, that these young ones didn't have such vile things as their only thoughts on the strong and proud Kalona race.

"I think that I could explain things about yourselves very well. In a way that a vile... crazy... thing, would never be able to explain to you young ones. The tainted ones are, sadly, outnumbering the ones who are proud and understand that everything has a place in the world." He looked thoughtfully at the young ones. He wondered if they would understand everything he could tell them. If they would TRULY understand what he had to say.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff