Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Acacia/Maclachlan Family ~ Needs Updating (On Hold)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:28 pm
Acacia Family

Korbin Acaciaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
► NPC
► Father of Erianthe, Jasmine, and Zane

Erianthe Acaciaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
► Daughter or Korbin
► Single
► Hogwarts Ghost since 2019

Jasmine Acaciaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
► Daughter of Korbin
► Engaged to Roscoe Anderson
► Irish Keeper (Pending)
► Slytherin Class of 2022

Roscoe Andersonxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
► NPC
► Muggle
► Married to Jasmine Acacia

Zane Acaciaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
► Son of Korbin
► Single
► Shrieking Shack Bouncer
► Strikers Clan Leader

Phineas Acaciaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
► Played by Clockwork Muse (Feb 19 @ 4 PM EST)
► Nephew of Korbin, Husband of Kali
► Shrieking Shack Owner/Manager
► Salem Witches Institute Class of

Kali Anuhea Acaciaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
► Played by Clockwork Muse (Feb 19 @ 4 PM EST)
► Niece-in-Law of Korbin, Wife of Phineas
► Shrieking Shack Owner/Bartender
► Salem Witches Institute Class of

Jamesina Maclachlanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
► Cousin of Erianthe, Jasmine, Zane, Sister of Akira
► Single
► Quester
► Ravenclaw Class of 2025 2026

Akira Maclachlanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
► NPC
► Cousin of Erianthe, Jasmine, Zane, Sister of Akira
► With Zephyr Bearach
► Daily Prophet Inquirer (Pending)
► Ravenclaw Class of 2026

Erianthe, Jasmine, Zane, Phinease, Kali, Jamesina, Akira, Radha all accepted by Essy! 8.23.14

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:48 pm
b a s i cxxxi n f o r m a t i o n

Legal Name: Erianthe Lynn Acacia

Aliases: Erianthe, Erin, The Eternal Third Year

Blood Status: Pureblood

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Relationship Status: Single

Date of Birth: June 8, 2004

Age (at death): Thirteen

Date of Death: May 30, 2017

Age (currently): Twenty-Two

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Nationality: Irish, English

Appearance: x (Sienna Guillory)

Current Residence: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Scotland

m a g i cxxxi n f o r m a t i o n

Education: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Died Third Year

Strengths: Knowing where everything is in the library & helping others

Weaknesses: Being transparent & Not being able to use magic

m e n t a lxxxs t a t e

Personality: Well, people used to call me delusional. I can't blame them. I used to think that I had another brother. I'm kind and caring. There isn't always much I can do, but I feel like if I try, something will happen. I have to be optimistic. I can also be a bit stubborn. After all, I didn't cross over. I sacrificed the afterlife, just so I could watch over my family and finish my education.

Likes: doodling, scavenger hunts, a good book, Herbology class, and watching Quidditch matches.

Dislikes: spiders, dark arts, arrogance, not being able to feel anything, and the dungeons

Fears: Seeing Jasmine dead, snakes

p e r s o n a lxxxh i s t o r y

Pre-Hogwarts: I was the triplet that was different. You see, my brother, Zane, and my sister, Jasmine, they were normal, happy children. They didn't have imaginary friends that stuck around forever. I got to see plenty of quidditch games as a child, due to the fact that my father was the captain of the Irish National Team. I never took an interest in playing though. Nothing else really happened. Not until I got to Hogwarts.

Hogwarts: Zane and I were both sorted into Ravenclaw. Jasmine ended up in Slytherin. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I were in the same house as her. You see, it was at the Sorting that everything started going down hill. My brother got involved with this kid named Roi, except he wasn't really a kid. He was more of a demon if you ask me. He convinced my brother to take up his cause, and my brother then dragged me into it.

During our third year, Zane was in charge of the group that Roi had formed. But they didn't do anything. I suppose Zane panicked about what Roi would do when he got back, and so one night, toward the end of the year, he killed me. Jasmine was the one who found my body. I can't imagine what that must have been like for her.

After-Life: I'll admit that for a while, I was actually kind of mad at Zane. Okay, I was very angry with him. He killed me like a coward and ran away. It wasn't until a few years later that I learned that he had been punished. However, it wasn't by the Ministry. No, Zane had died as well. The last I saw him, he was a vampire fledgling, something that must have caused him so much pain. I can't say I entirely forgive him for killing me, but I can say that I'm not angry with him anymore.

r e l a t i o n s h i pxxxi n f o r m a t i o n

Friends:

Family: Korbin Acacia, Jasmine Acacia, Zane Acacia, Akira Maclachlan, Jamesina Maclachlan

Classmates:

Co-workers:

Enemies:

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:52 pm

Legal Name: Jasmine Eleanor Acacia

Aliases: Jasmine, Jazz

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Relationship Status: Engaged

Appearance: x (Sienna Guillory)

Current Residence:

Education: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Slytherin , Class of 2022

O.W.L. Scores:
                      Astronomy - A
                      Charms - E
                      Defense Against the Dark Arts - A
                      Herbology - D
                      History of Magic - P
                      Potions - E
                      Transfiguration - E
                      Art - P
                      Muggle Art - E

N.E.W.T. Scores:
                      Transfiguration - O
                      Muggle Art - O
                      Art - O
                      DADA - O
                      Potions - E
                      Charms - E
                      Astronomy - O

Honors: Prefect, Quidditch Captain, Slytherin Keeper, Head Girl

Strengths: Charms & Flying

Weaknesses: Potions & History of Magic

Patronus: Phoenix

Wand: 13 Inch Willow with a core of phoenix feather

m e n t a lxxxs t a t e

Personality: People tend to call me stubborn. Which, well, I'd have to agree with. I'm just the sort of person who needs to have things her away and isn't afraid of what that might take. You might think that might make me selfish, but really, I'm not. I do care for other people, if I trust them a lot. It takes a lot to gain my trust. Once it's broken, it's not easily regained. I like being around people and helping others, although I usually have myself more in mind than the person I'm actually helping. That's not being selfish, that's being self-centered. There's a difference.

Likes: Flying, Gardening, Quidditch, Astronomy, and Travelling

Dislikes: Boredom, Muggle Currency, Dark Arts, Dungeons, and Insects

Fears: Failure, Falling, Death

Pre-Hogwarts: Everything started out so simply and got wildly out of control. I was a triplet born in Coventry to a member of the Irish National Quidditch Team. I had a brother and a sister. Life was pretty good for us. We found out that we were magical at the age of eleven, and headed off to Hogwarts. Little did we know that only one of us would make it through alive.

Hogwarts: My brother and sister were sorted into Ravenclaw and I was sorted into Slytherin. I was a bit upset about it at first. I often wonder if things would be different if we had all been placed in the same house. I ended up trying out for the Quidditch team, and made keeper. Surprisingly, none of my siblings ever did.

During my third year, I became the only Acacia triplet at Hogwarts. You see, my brother had gotten involved in some pretty dark stuff, and as a result, ended up killing my sister. I was the one who found her body. At least I still got to see her. Erianthe decided to continue on as a ghost.

Things were pretty quiet afterwards. I became a prefect my fifth year, and was head boy (it's a long story) and quidditch captain my seventh year. That was around the same time that I found out what happened to Zane. I had always thought that he had just run away, and was living far away, never to be seen again. I was angry at him for killing our sister. I was in Hogsmeade one weekend when I found him. At the start, I didn't know that he was a vampire, but at the end, I certainly knew it.

Post-Hogwarts: After graduating, I followed my dad's team around. He was the captain, and they all had seen my quidditch skills. They've been promising me that once they need a new keeper, they'll hire me, but they haven't yet.

Pet: Shetland Sheepdog named Ava

Friends:

Family:

Classmates:

Co-workers:

Enemies:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Legal Name: Zane Phillip Acacia

Aliases: Zane, Phantom

Appearance: x (Ed Speelers)

Current Residence: Shrieking Shack, Hogsmeade

Education: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Ravenclaw , Drop-Out

Occupation: Bouncer at Shrieking Shack/Strikers Clan Leader

Strengths: Hexes & Potions

Weaknesses: Charms & Transfiguration

Patronus: Unable to Cast

Clan Information: Turned by Adrian "Strike" Johnson, Striker's Clan, Temporary Leader

Power: Invisibility

Wand: 11 1/3 Cypress with a core of Vampire Blood

m e n t a lxxxs t a t e

Personality: Despite dropping out of Hogwarts his third year, Zane is very intelligent, having picked things up here and there from books, as well as his surroundings. Schools are not the only teachers. Zane is always taking in his surroundings and making assumptions on what's going on based on what he sees. He tends to be right, but there are moments when he can be wrong, and ends up making himself look like an idiot. Zane doesn't like being a leader, but if he's asked to lead, he'll do so. He is very good at strategy, and can be adaptable when he wants. Zane's reserved. It had to be expected of a man called Phantom. He's not the most social person out there.

Dislikes: Being Controlled, Sunlight, Cats, Aurors, Hogwarts

Fears: Losing his fledglings, Being accused of Erianthe's murder, ghosts

My life's a complicated one, and I don't see it ending too soon. Things started simply though, and with no signs that it would get as messed up as they did. My parents both went to Hogwarts, they were Hufflepuffs. My dad was one of the best keepers the school had seen in a while, and being from Ireland, he went on to become the captain and keeper for the Irish team. They were living in Coventry, England at the time my sisters and I were born. I was a triplet. There was Jasmine, Erianthe, and me.

Our childhood was pretty uneventful. I obviously spent a lot of time with Jasmine and Erianthe. Then there were a few other kids that we played with. Sometimes, I would end up playing around on the piano that was more of an ornament in our home. I wish that I had kept playing when I went to Hogwarts. Things could have been different if I had. When my sisters and I went to Hogwarts, Erianthe and I ended up in Ravenclaw and Jasmine ended up in Slytherin. It was my sorting that really got me in trouble. So many people seem to think that Slytherins are the evil ones. But then Jasmine would be the one living my life. No, Ravenclaw was where a boy named Roi was. A boy who was possessed by a demon. Of course, I didn't know that, and it cost me. He seemed so friendly, and I was drawn in. I even got Erianthe involved, but in our third year, I realized what was going on. Seeing no other possible way of escape, I killed her. I still don't think the aurors know it was me who did it.

I couldn't stay at Hogwarts, so I ran to the only place I could think to run: the Forbidden Forest. I ran into a herd of centaurs before I was found by a couple of vampire named Strike, and his fledgling Jack. Not being given much of any other choice, I was turned by Strike, becoming his fledgling. Things were pretty quiet then, well, until this crazy group of wizards showed up and kidnapped Jack and some students. They called themselves the Family, and they wanted to do some pretty nasty things. That caused Strike to have to go to a council meeting, leaving me in charge of the clan.

At that point, I was considered to be a full vampire. Strike called me Phantom, on account of my ability to turn invisible. I had uncovered my power one night when I found Jasmine visiting Hogsmeade. It was the first time we had seen each other since our third year, and emotions ran a bit high to say the least.

Since taking control of the clan, at least the part in the Shrieking Shack, I've added a few new members. For some reason, most of them seem to be girls. That can be a bit annoying sometimes. I also almost lost the Shack as our home, but that wasn't my fault! As far as most people are concerned, I'm fifteen, not twenty-one. So, when Angel went missing (not my fault!) I had to figure something out, and quick. That was when I heard that my cousin Phineas, and his wife Kali were visiting. They needed a place to stay, I needed to keep the Shack open. It worked out pretty nicely.

Pet: Owl named Cadogan

Friends:

Family: Erianthe Acacia, Jasmine Acacia, Kali Acacia, Phineas Acacia

Classmates:

Co-workers:

Enemies:

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Clockwork Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:46 pm

Legal Name: Phineas Josiah Acacia

Aliases: Phineas, Phin

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Relationship Status: Married

Date of Birth: November Ninth, 1999

Nationality: Irish, American

Appearance: x (Taras)

Education: Witches Academy of Nature and Defense, Class of 2011, Salem Witches Institute, Chameleon, Class of 2016

Occupation: Owner/Manager at Shrieking Shack/Strikers Clan Leader

Strengths: Defensive Spells & Potions

Weaknesses: Alchemy & Transfiguration

Patronus: Fox

Wand: 12 and 3/4 Spruce with a core of Ashwinder Ash

m e n t a lxxxs t a t e

Personality: Phineas can easily think his way out of just about any problem. While he is married, Phineas is a very independent man and would prefer to do everything himself if he could. Phineas has no problem going up to someone and starting a conversation. Sometimes this goes bad and he tells them something that they don't want to hear. Phineas is very good at picking up on subtle things in someone's body language and uses that to get what he wants out of a conversation. Rules aren't that important to Phineas. He sees them more as guidelines. Things change. Phineas realizes that and he goes with it.

Dislikes: Tea, Salad, American Football, Shakespeare, and Merpeople

Fears: Cemeteries, Death

My story started a long time ago, and I don't see it ending any time soon. I was born and raised in the middle of Lake George. No, not the village, I mean the actual lake. Do you know how many islands there are there? Well, I don't even know for sure, but it's a lot. My parents were both purebloods, but neither of them were native to the area. My mother was from Lancaster, Pennsylvania and my father was from Ireland.

At the age of seven, I received a letter from a PreWiz school inviting me to attend. Now, the name threw me off a bit. Witches' Academy of Nature and Defense. At the age of seven, I couldn't see how that could apply to me. I was after all, a boy, not a girl. However, my mother, who was the parent who had gone through the American education system explained that it was simply just a name, and that boys could go there as well. It turned out that I did not get the letter because they thought I was a girl, but because the school was the closest to me. While there, I started learning the basics of magic and even got to play a bit of Quidditch.

Five years passed and soon enough I found myself at another witches' school. This time, it was Salem Witches Institute. I was placed into the Chameleon dormitory and did well enough. I was far from being an outstanding student, but I did my work and made an effort. In my fourth year there, I met a Lynx named Kali Anuhea. Alright, so maybe met might not be the best word. We had been in a few classes together, but we had never spoke. Perhaps started talking would be a better word. A short time later, we started dating. Now don't let anyone tell you that everything was perfect, because it wasn't. You see, I ended up cheating on her a few times. It's not one of the things that I'm proud of. When Kali found out, as women always find out, she broke up with me and told the other girl. She ended up breaking up with me as well.

That all happened in my last year at Salem, so you can imagine that I was quite lonely and heartbroken when I graduated. I went back to Lake George and had no idea what I was going to do with my life. I couldn't go back to Salem, not with everything that happened there and I didn't want to work for the government. I was at a loss. Until, quite a few years later when Kali happened to be visiting the area. By chance, or perhaps it was fate, we ended up running into each other again, and for some reason, she took me back.

At the age of twenty-three, we were married. It was a simple ceremony. Nothing too grand. A few years later, we ended up moving across the pond. Yes, I'm talking about moving to the United Kingdom. Of course, being from Northern Ireland, my father was quite happy about that. We wanted to see what kind of luck we would have in another country. That was when we found a cousin of mine by the name of Zane Acacia. I had heard of Zane and knew that he was somewhere around my age, but he didn't look like it. Instead, he looked like a teenager. He eventually explained to us that he was a vampire. Seeing that the place that he was calling home needed a new owner, Kali and I took over.

Pet: None

Friends:

Classmates:

Co-workers:

Enemies:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:56 pm

Legal Name: Kali Paloma Anuhea Acacia

Aliases: Kali

Blood Status: Halfblood

Relationship Status: Married

Date of Birth: May Sixteenth, 1999

Ethnicity: Kannadigas, Hawaiian

Nationality: Indian, American, Hawaiian

Appearance: x (Chantal)

Education: Arcane Witches Academy, Class of 2011, Salem Witches Institute, Swan, Class of 2016

Occupation: Owner/Bartender at Shrieking Shack/Strikers Clan Leader

Strengths: Charms & Transfiguration

Weaknesses: Potions & Herbalism

Patronus: Horse

Wand: 15 and 1/8 Rosewood with a core of Peacock Feather

m e n t a lxxxs t a t e

Personality: The way Kali sees the world is a bit different. She loves to see the way that things go together, and to figure out ways that they could go together that nobody has ever thought of before. Kali has a strong sense of right and wrong, even if she doesn't always speak up for it. She is not likely to do something that goes against what she believes, and if she does, she will feel very guilty afterwards.
                      Kali doesn't speak much, and if she does, it's typically something that needs to be said. It's not that she doesn't like people, it's more that she doesn't like talking in front of them unless she has to. Kali has one of the biggest hearts of anyone she's ever known. She will gladly help someone who needs it, and will not expect anything in return. Kali is used to keeping an eye, or even an ear or nose out for things. She's quite observant. Kali is extremely hard on herself. She can be very harsh on herself to the point where she won't even get out of bed and face the day.

Dislikes: Winter, Scary Movies, Messes, Rats, and Pie

Fears: Drowning, Electrocution

Everything started out simple enough. My mother was a Muggleborn witch from Bidar, India named Radha Jain. While she did go to school to learn how to control her magic, she became known not for anything that only a witch could do, but rather, for dancing. It was due to her dancing that she found herself on the Hawaiian islands and meeting a Pureblood wizard named Mikala Anuhea and falling in love. They ended up getting married, and for a while, he toured around with her. He wanted to see the world. While he had been to Salem, Massachusetts, a place far from his home of Anahola, he wanted to see more. Eventually, they became pregnant and I came into the world.

When I turned five, my mom decided it would be a good idea to teach me how to dance. She signed me up for contemporary Indian dance classes. I know, most people expect that because I grew up in Hawaii that I would have taken Hula. However, that doesn't mean anything at all. Stereotypes can be so cruel. My mom wanted me to carry on her legacy. She learned to dance in India, and so that is what she wanted me to learn.

Two years later, I was invited to attend Arcane Witches Academy. My parents were thrilled that I, like them, had magic. I made quite a few friends. I'd like to say I kept them all, but that would be a lie. Things started changing when we all started going to Salem Witches Institute five years later. The first thing that happened was that we were placed in to different dorms. I was a Swan. A few of my friends were as well. Perhaps the biggest thing that happened then was boys. How quickly relationships can tear apart a friendship. Since then, time has torn the rest of us apart, well, except for one or two people, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't make any new friends while at Salem.

One of the people that I met a Salem was a Chameleon New Yorker called Phineas Acacia. We had classes together, but never really started talking until our fourth year there. Talking eventually lead to dating. I thought that everything was perfect, but oh how dreams crumble away. Phineas cheated on me, and of course, I was furious when I found out, so I broke up with him. I told the other girl was well. She broke up with him as well. Now, what we haven't told him is that we kept talking afterwards. We even dated for a while. Our relationship lasted longer than either one of ours' did with Phineas. Because this had started during our last year at school, we ended up living together in Ocean City, New Jersey. That is, until we fell out of love. We ended the relationship and stayed friends.

I decided to let my now ex-girlfriend keep the house that we had been sharing, and so after we separated, I decided that I was going to move back to Hawaii. However, before I did, I ended up meeting up with another friend, this one from Albany, New York who wanted to take me to a village a bit north of there called Lake George for the weekend. We were out walking the streets when I happened to run into Phineas again. My friend decided that we should stop and talk with him, and so we did, and Phineas and I picked right up where we left off. We still loved each other. By the end of the night, we were back together again.

We were both twenty-three when we got married. It was a simple ceremony. We didn't want anything too extravagant. A short time later, I found myself moving again. This time, however, I left the country for the United Kingdom. Don't worry, Phineas came with me. It was actually more of his idea. We ended up staying with some of his relatives in Northern Ireland before we heard about his cousin Zane looking for someone to help keep a business in Hogsmeade open. Phineas was excited about this and went out to meet him. Neither one of us had any idea he was a vampire, but that didn't matter. Zane needed a place to stay, and we needed a job.

Pet: Parrot named Arya

Friends:

Classmates:

Co-workers:

Enemies:

Clockwork Muse

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:21 pm

Legal Name: Jamesina Drew Machlachlan

Aliases:James

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Date of Birth: May 5th, 2006

Nationality: Scottish

Appearance: x (Becky Lou Filip)

Current Residence: Traveller

Education: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, Ravenclaw, Class of 2026

Strengths: Cursebreaking & Creativity

Weaknesses: Directions & Flying

Patronus: Bear

Wand: 10 Black Pine with a core of Phoenix Feather

m e n t a lxxxs t a t e

Personality: James is actually a very good listener, when she feels like it. Sometimes, it means she becomes caught between what other people want. James cares for other people and can usually tell how their feeling. She does her best to understand how they feel. James is also a very creative person who is quick to come up with solutions to problems. She is also very organized and tends to freak out if things are not in their place. James is a person who knows what she wants and how to get it and she won't stop until she gets it.

Dislikes: Book Abuse, Mold, Stress, Boredom, Insects

Fears: Knives, Blood, Death

I was born in Iverness, Scotland to Angus and Iona Machlachlan, both of whom attended Hogwarts. For around the first year of my life, I was an only child, but then my sister came along. I do love her, but sometimes it can be annoying having a sister. At the age of eleven, I received something that my Aunt Tara never got. I was accepted to go study at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Since both of my parents had been Ravenclaws, it was their hope for me that I would end up in the same house, but I wasn't convinced that I belonged in such a house. Ravenclaw was a house for the wise and intelligent. I seemed to be more of a Gryffindor in my mind, but that didn't stop the Sorting Hat. I ended up in Ravenclaw. That was something that I never quite managed to figure out until the summer of my third year.

At some point, I can never remember when, I was asked to join a secret group known as the Chimeras. I never really thought much of it until some students were kidnapped. That was when we went into full mode really. I was only a third year, and to be honest, I had no idea what I was doing. The kidnappers were known as The Family and they were vampire hunters. They were dangerous. I honestly don't think we could have made it out if the centaurs, vampires, and werewolves didn't help us out. We were all still students. I hardly knew how to fight or defend myself. Understandably, when my parents found out about what I had been involved in, I was very, very grounded.

Despite the severe grounding I got, I was still able to start a student run newspaper at Hogwarts with Akira and myself as the Head Editors during my fourth year. We called it The Daily Dragon, despite the fact that it was not a daily paper. We just really liked the alliteration in the name, and dragons are pretty cool. The next year, I continued working on the paper and I also made prefect. Fifth year was a very interesting time. Students and professors kept falling asleep and nobody knew why. Akira and I, being curious journalists did our best to look into it, only our best happened to be too much.

One night, while out in the courtyard, we spotted something strange and hid out. It was a man appearing to be drawing something in the dirt. We were right about thinking he had something to do with it, but that was one story that we never got to publish. The man ended up kidnapping Akira and I. It was right before O.W.L.s, and we didn't get rescued until the summer. During that time we were tortured and our wands were snapped. I nearly died from the same curse that had fallen over Hogwarts when the woman who was torturing us carved the runes into Akira's back. We were eventually rescued by her boyfriend, Zephyr Bearach, who ended up loosing his life in the process. However, for some reason, I kept seeing him around.

With a new wand, I went back to Hogwarts to repeat my fifth year. I only repeated it because I did not get to take my O.W.L.s, and I needed to have those in order to advance to being a sixth year. I did manage to keep my prefect status, which was something that I was not expecting. I especially was not expecting a new prefect to be named, especially Akira.

Pet: N/A

Friends:

Classmates:

Co-workers:

Enemies:

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas