StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:17 am
User Image
Kanani was grateful for the downtime they were given, it brought her a sense of relief that in this moment her life slowed down and it gave her a chance to really think about her life. True, Darnell and Her were doing great but it was unrequited love, since he was in a different tribe and she would need to travel across the plains to see him and likewise for him, he would need to travel across the great vast of plains to see her. She swished her tail to and fro idly, but at the same time she was glad the Per'roth was at least in the same tribe as her and if she needed advice or seek help she could go to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:59 pm
StarshineAngel01

User Image

A purple coated cheetah pranced along. She had run her race today, even though she hadn't won. Per was in a good mood. Right now she was looking for something fun to do. Her eyes caught a familiar black and white pelt and she grinned.

"Yo Kanani! What has you hanging around here? Where's that bright male o' yours?" Per sidled up to the other female with a teasing look in her eyes.

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:04 pm
magnadearel

Kanani's eyes flicked upwards towards the familiar voice before she sat up a little and used a paw to indicate the vast plains "Somewhere on the other side of this plain" she told her. She let out a light sigh "but..travelling in this heat is killer for me" she put in looking off into the distance of where Darnell could be. It would be the same situation if she was expecting cubs, they would need to travel across the vast plains at the same time she wasn't sure how she would pass the message to him if it were the case.

"Have you never felt like this for someone, you like love them but yet they are so far away?" she asked her friend. She wasn't sure if Per ever went through it but if she did she would have told her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:25 pm
StarshineAngel01

Per laughed lightly. "At least you know he'll come back to you. Not ever cheetah can say that." She gave a wink. "So travel at night?" The racer gave her shoulders a few licks. "Are you regretting choosing him?"

"Me? Nah." In fact since her first litter she hadn't given much thought to males. Most of her attention was focused upon racing or Mari and her family. "Maybe someday I'll find a male who catches my fancy."

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:31 pm
magnadearel

Kanani nodded her head lightly "That I know for sure, since he's already made so many trips back and forth. But I feel bad for making him travel so far. "You make a fair point, about travelling at night, but that just makes it more intense because you don't know what is out in the night sky" she put in. She shook her head "its not so much, regretting it. I mean I love him so much" she put in.

"I'm sure you will one day" she put in lightly "You just need to put the effort into finding the right male. Its just that..hypothetically, if I was expecting cubs I'm wondering how I would give the message to him" she admitted.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:50 pm
StarshineAngel01

Per gave a giggle and shoulder bumped her friend. "That's a sign of true love there. Well if you feel so bad then travel to his home." It sounded logical to her. She shook her head a bit confused. "It's not that bad really. The same things are out there during the day as during the night.

The purple cheetah waved her tail in way of a shrug. "I'm not really concerned Kanani. I'm happy with my family and my racing." If one showed up great, if not that was fine too. Per didn't exactly hing her hopes on a male. She perked her ears up. "Easy. You ask me to run a message." Her tone was lofty as she assumed this would be the case.

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:01 pm
magnadearel

Kanani nodded her head "And a sign of true devotion and well, I mean..He's been trying to persuade me to leave Makono-Epesi and live with him in the Sikukuu tribe with our cubs should we ever have some" she explained. Darnell, was trying to persuade her subtly but she was still on the fence about leaving her tribe to move to his.

"hey, everyone has personal preferences. Some want to focus on their career and are happy with it others want to settle down. For me, though its a bit of both" she said.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:42 pm
StarshineAngel01

She plopped her butt down in the dirt. "Oh well I guess that's to be expected. I doubt he'd like traveling over here all the time to see his cubs. You wouldn't be able to take them over there until they were older I suspect."

"The question is: Do you want to leave?" Per eyeballed her friend. "I'd say don't let him talk you into something you don't want to do. He should be able to respect your choice."

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:00 pm
magnadearel

Kanani let out a sigh "i know that much, but the same time if we stay with our respective tribes, i would have to raise them myself and Darnell will have to travel to see them, similarly to our current situation" she put in.

"I still haven't decided yet, i'm still on the fence about it. I mean it would be hard to race with them, so i would have to temporarily retire until they are old enough" she put in thoughtfully. At least it was better to think of this type of situation earlier rather than when it happens.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:55 pm
StarshineAngel01

Per snorted at her friend. "Excuse me! What am I? Track dust? I have experience with cubs. Mari's and my own. I believe I can help you raise your litter." The female mock glared and flicked her tail. Did Kanani really think the pride would let her struggle along all on her own?

"As for racing, I'd advise holding off until you have them weaned at least. It really wouldn't be that long since you'll have your paws full of rolly polly cubs. They are not going to race anywhere for quite awhile my dear. So I'd say enjoy your cubs while they are cubs. The track can wait."

"As for your mate. Have you asked how he feels about these different options?"

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:36 pm
magnadearel

Kanani glanced over at her friend "sorry...sorry...and wait what? when did you have cubs? how can you not have told me?" she said in mock hurt.

She thought about it "that may very well be a good idea" she said, she could live without racing for awhile but she couldn't live without Darnell and she loved Darnell more then she loved racing. "I haven't mentioned it to him yet, but It may be a good idea to." she said thinking about it thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:48 pm
StarshineAngel01

Per waved her foot a bit embarrassed, "oh that? It's old news. You were so busy. They're all grown now." Now the purple cheetah looked a bit smug and nodded. "Exactly so! Perhaps you should take him aside and talk to him about these things hm?" She tilted her head to the side. "If you're going to be a pair its only fair to make decisions with him."  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:22 pm
magnadearel

Kanani thought about it thoughtfully, before answering "I suppose that is true" she said. She swished her tail to and fro and glanced at her "you make sense, I may have to find time to talk to him, but its hard to flag him down when he is travelling a lot" she answered.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:35 pm
StarshineAngel01
Fin with them heading out?

That was the trouble with having a mate out of pride. She wouldn't let her friend do this on her own. "C'mon Kanani. We'll go look together. Together we'll cover more ground. Tell me what he looks like and his name again." She hoped her friend would think of coming up with a way to get messages to Darnell if something came up.  

magnadearel

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:02 pm
magnadearel

Kanani blinks and thinks about it thoughtfully "thanks, for the help" she put in and glanced at her friend "well, he is green with like a fluffy and curly mane and his name is Darnell'Aiolos" she explained to her.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff