Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Whomping Willow (Trash)
Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment Employees ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gatsbees

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:55 am
xxxx

WISEACRE'S WIZARDING EQUIPMENT
for all your wizarding needs!

owner :: yana cojòc
employees :: none

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:51 am
(( ooc: waH i hope i did everything correctly ))

Hi, my name is Yana Cojòc.

I'm a female. Obviously.

I will be working at the Hogsmeade branch of Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment.

I'm twenty-three years old.

My birthday is September 13th.

My dream job is certainly not this. I don't really see myself working -- - at all. I'm sure it's a grand experience, but it is not for me.

My blood status is pure-blood.

The house I was in was Slytherin, thank Merlin for that.

I was in the class of 2020.

I'm interested in men.

I'm currently with myself. I really do not have the temper to tolerate a relationship.

I can be lazy, for one thing. I don't like working, nor do I like wasting my time on useless things. I reckon I'm determined, too, but that's because I have the willingness to tell people to piss off when they get on my nerves. I don't mean to boast, but I find myself to be quite loyal, too, in terms of relationships and amities. I don't like being around people I don't know quite well, really. Not of insecurity, of course - that's silly - but I have a tendency to judge quite easily. Other than that, I have been told more than once that I am, indeed, a good friend. Which seems doubtful, of course, as I am a Slytherin - but we're very dedicated folk. We're not all nasty, if you must know. On the other hand, I assume I can be quite cold at times. Not cold, no, I wouldn't say that, but -- - I don't know, I have high expectations of people, which perhaps makes me mistrust easily. I don't know. I don't like analysing myself to strangers.

My background story is nothing worth thinking about twice, really. Where do I begin? I was born in Weybridge, in Surrey. It's rather small, I suppose, but I prefer it to London. I have an older sister, Julija, and a twin brother, Yakov. The names sound a little weird: that's because my father, Marko, is from Bulgaria. He studied avidly in Durmstrang, and was four years her senior when he somehow met my mother, Agnes - who went to Hogwarts. I'm not particularly close to my father, or to his side of the family, really. Bulgarian's bloody difficult to learn, I'll just stick to my side of the continent, thank you very much. Either way, there's not much to tell about my childhood. It was structured, really. As we all lived in England back then, and my father worked quite often to and fro for the Ministry of Magic and international relations, it was my mother who bossed us around. Nothing particularly exciting, in all honesty. Well, she's taught me how to be proper, which is something society lacks these days, so I have her to thank for that. Our childhood was well-structured, I suppose, in terms of our education. Prior to going to Hogwarts, I was taught at home, mostly relying on our House-elf for company. Naturally, I stuck to my brother, too, as expected, although his close link to our father brought him further away from me. Our sister, Julija, had already departed for Hogwarts, having been sorted in Ravenclaw (our mother's House.) She fusses around for the Ministry at the moment, but I haven't really bothered asking her about what her work consists of exactly. Nevertheless, Yakov and I are close. We were both put in Slytherin, and stuck together for most of our stay there. Of course, we had our own separate group of friends, but we relied on each other most of the time. I reckon I don't like staying away from him too much.

School was all right. I have to admit, I have idled a bit in my studies. I haven't really bothered much with my classes at all, either because they didn't interest me, or because they were awfully easy. Yakov turned to Quidditch as a hobby, while I -- - well, I didn't do much, really. I didn't study, nor was I invested in any sport. I didn't like reading, and I didn't want to force myself into some groups. So, I was left with not much to do. I depended on my friends to entertain me. Selfishly, really, but I didn't see the need to bother with meeting people. I kept to my own group of friends, as I've met most of them prior to Hogwarts. Most of them ended in the same House either way, so it all turned out all right, I suppose. We wasted most of our days chatting - I assume we were that one annoying bunch that most teachers despised. Not surprised, we really were a big pain in the arse. Further into our older years, we went out often to Hogsmeade, misbehaved a bit. The usual stuff, really.

What else? Ah, well, my results were okay. I didn't do as well as Yakov did, or Julija, but my parents dismissed that. It's a bit silly, I suppose, but I was told that with my father's connections into the Ministry, I could easily find a job somewhere, just as Julija did. I improved, of course, for my last exams, but that's it. I can't think of much to say, really. There was a time between then and now where I didn't want to do much. Laziness, perhaps, or just distaste for having to be left on my own. Yakov moved on easily, of course: he had kept some of his friends, whereas mine separated themselves for me. I wasn't ditched, mind you. It's just that they moved on, and I stayed behind. I spent a few years just staying at home. Although, I do love going out. Not clubs, of course, but elegant restaurants. The broad kinds, with candles and velvet curtains, and the three forks to the left. I like being spoiled, really, by men - but then again, who doesn't? I flirted a lot then, to the point where, I think, Yakov was a bit jealous. Possessive, even. Well, either way, I had my fair share of lads. Some were older, some were married. Merlin, I probably sound boastful, don't I? What I mean is, don't think of me as a homewrecker, please. I had recently graduated, and there was not much left for me to do. Yakov had moved to London, as had Julija. As foolish as it sounds, I just wanted some attention, you know? Again - being spoiled, regarded as something precious, valuable. I wasn't a tramp, for Merlin's sake. I had my dignity, thank you very much, and my elegance. Anyway, that's enough.

We bumped into a financial inconvenience later on. We kept everything, of course, and our situation mended itself with time, but I feared that, for a moment, we would go homeless. We're a wealthy home, I must say, but I truly did think that. Yakov worked longer hours, Julija relied on her ties in the Ministry to earn a better salary and, well, I had to find a job. And so, here I am. I didn't actually want to, mind you, but my mother made me. Her uncle had good relations with the market in Diagon Alley, and I landed a job in the Hogsmeade branch of Wiseacre Wizarding Equipment. Charming, eh?

I enjoy Heaney's poetry (one of the very few Muggle things I like, actually), my bed, coffee, nice clothes. Classical music's nice, too, I reckon - Dario Marianelli's work is heavenly, it really is. I like people with a proper education, an actual motivation to learn. I've said before that I'm a bit lazy, so I'm not really enthusiastic when it comes to learning, really, but I do appreciate having clever discussions with people I've never met before. I like warmth, too, and sunlight.

I despise people that are shy, not particularly bright, clingy, show-offs, or a combination of any of the above. I'm not fond of rain, either, to be honest, and nor do I like animals. Pests, that's what they are. Same with bugs. All right, give me a moment. I don't like too much sugar in my coffee, I don't like the way people can be rude in their shops. I hate too much dust, and I find patterned socks repulsive.

I'm afraid of bugs? Yeah. Yeah, bugs, damp places (why would you ever think that locating the Slytherins into the dungeons would be a good idea, eh?), silence, heights, awful taste in fashion. I don't know.

My strengths are strong dedication, and loyalty. We Slytherins stand out in this trait. We are protective of our people: watch us with our first years, I mean it. We value fidelity to our House members and friends, which is something many underestimate when they look at us. This dedication is always encountered in terms of a particular hobby or activity. Once we find something we truly are passionate about, we never let it go. What else? I know how to keep my distance. I never go and meddle into trouble, thank Merlin for that. Common sense, that's what it is.

My flaws are, uh, I don't know. I've said before that I judge far too quickly, which is a flaw, I assume. I'm not particularly nice, either. And I like talking about myself. Does that make me a snob? I don't know. Well, either way, I can't think of other things to say on this topic, really. Would that be a flaw, too? I'm a bit cynical, too, I reckon. Everybody's got some faults, though, right? It's just that some people are too stupid to admit it.

I look like this. I like my face, yeah. (The FC is Andreea Diaconu.)

My wand is a 14", apple, phoenix feather. It's a good wand, a bit stubborn towards strangers, I suppose, but I like it.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - A
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - A
History of Magic - A
Potions - O
Transfiguration - E
Arithmancy - E
Alchemy - E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - O
Defence Against the Dark Arts - E
Herbology - E
History of Magic - E
Potions - O
Transfiguration - A
Arithmancy - E
Alchemy - E

Everything looks good, just change this post so it lists all of your current employees and change the title to Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment Employees or something like it. Also, don't forget to put in your face-claim here. Once you've done that, you're free to set up your shop! ~ Violet

gatsbees

The Whomping Willow (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff