Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]CAW CAW [Hel/Xavier] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:42 pm
It was a pretty nice day out, so Xavier decided to spend some time outside. Perhaps he could give Corvo some time to fly about. He might not be a proper familiar, but he wanted to make sure he was well cared for nonetheless. A ranger should always treat their animal companions as such.

"Come here!" he called out while holding his arm out. A moment later, the raven formed, perched on him.

"Hi! Hi!" the bird cawed in greeting. The ranger grinned and gently stroked Corvo's feathers in turn.

"Ready to stretch your wings today? Go on!"

Tossing his arm up, the raven soon took flight.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:07 pm
Today would not be Corvo's lucky day. As soon as the poor familiar took flight, was snatched out of the air by powerful talons belonging to a raven familiar that was the size of a horse. Hel's familiar, Famine, was out flying since its reaper was on the grounds today, which its predatory instincts immediately homed in on the smaller familiar. While Famine was usually a pretty easy going bird, it did have its jerk moments. It was Hel's, after all.

Though why it wanted to pick off Corvo was a mystery...or maybe it thought it'd be more merciful to put the little familiar out of its mystery since it seemed to be weaker on the food chain...or maybe it was just bored. Or maybe it just wanted to say hi. It was up for debate, really. This was also the familiar who wanted to eat the fae, Astra, so really...

"Oi, OI!" Hel exclaimed, strolling out onto the grounds with her hands on hips as she stared up at the sky, at her familiar who still held Corvo in its talons. "Is that not cannibalism?" She asked her familiar, a brow rising curiously, missing Xaiver at the moment.

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:25 pm
Xavier was smiling for awhile there, as he watched his bird take wing. That look soon shifted into horror as a larger bird swooped down and snatched his right out of the sky. Now, any other time, he would have marveled at the creature. But this one happened to be going after his companion.

"HEY!" he shouted up before looking around. He found a small pebble. With a furrowed brow, he threw it as hard as he could towards the larger avian. It was probably flying too high for him to reach though.

"Let go of Corvo!' he added. It was about then that he noticed a dark skinned girl shouting up at the sky as well. Maybe the bird was hers? There may be some hope.

"Is that big avian yours? Get it to let go of my companion!"
Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:43 am
"Eh?" Hel turned her head towards the other reaper who was calling out to her. "Ah! It is yours, huh?" She grinned, and looked back up at her familiar, who was circling around in the sky with its prize. "OI!" She called out to it. "You heard the boil!"

Famine was still circling around though before it finally landed. It had shifted Corvo to one talon, and landed with ease with the other, balancing on the one. It then placed the talon wrapped around Corvo on the ground...and then sat on it. Hel let out an exasperated sound, and stormed over to her familiar. "What? Is it a bad egg as well?" Her familiar let out a 'kweh' sound and seemed pleased as punch to be nesting on Corvo. "It is not yours!" Hel knelt, and then dove under the feather fluff of her familiar's tummy, and was under there for a moment before she came back out with Corvo in her hands.

She then gave her familiar a light nudge with her boot for being a jerk, and then presented the familiar back to Xavier.

"No harm, ya?"

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:31 pm
Oh good, the giant bird did belong to her. That was somewhat of a relief. Though poor Corvo was still not free just yet. The smaller raven was making quite a ruckus as he tried to break free from Famine's grasp. When Hel finally managed to retrieve him, his feathers were all ruffled up and he didn't seem particularly happy about the experience.

"Bad!" he cawed once.

"Shhh... it's okay Corvo," Xavier started, trying to sooth the frazzled bird. He turned towards Hel with a sort of sheepish grin, "Um.. thanks."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:51 pm
Hel laughed as the smaller familiar cawed. "Bad!" She echoed. "Ya! Ya, it is." She tossed a grin at her familiar, who shot a glare back at her. The reaper waved a hand. "Ah, not a worry! No need to thank me!" Really, she should be the one apologizing to him...but no harm was done, so...yeah!

"So...are you new here? I have not seen you before! I am called Hel!" She extended a hand to the reaper to shake.

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:21 am
"Bad! Bad," the raven repeated. Xavier shook his head and smoothed down some of Corvo's feathers while keeping his attention on the other reaper that was here.

"Yeah. I just started not too long ago. Oh! I'm Xavier Blackthorne. Nice to meet you, Hel. And this is Corvo," he greeted while shaking her hand in turn.

Corvo tilted his head upon the greeting, then spoke up once more, "Hi! Hi!"

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:20 pm
At some point, Famine had stood and strutted it's way back towards the other reapers, where it then stood behind Hel and glared down at Corvo from over the reaper's shoulder.

"Ooooh." Hel hummed. "Very new then, huh?" Oh Jack, poor boil. She wondered if any new student who arrived now a days knew what they were in for. "Corvo!" She repeated, looking at the smaller familiar and reaching out to wrap her fingers around the beak of her own familiar. "Is that your familiar? This one is mine." She shook Famine's head a bit using her hold on its beak. "It is called Famine." She was now curious about how long Xavier had him for, and if he was always...that small. It made her wonder about why her's was so big...

"...Ah!" Hel blinked before she grinned. "I know another Xavier! Though he is not a reaper...what a coincidence!"

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:32 pm
"Yeah. I'm not sure if you can get much newer than me.. heh," Xavier chuckled. He nudged Corvo to make his way up onto his shoulder so he didn't have to keep holding his arm up, then made his way over towards the big bird. As he approached, the smaller raven began to fluff up, feeling a little threatened.

"It's a magnificent bird. Its feathers look like they're in really good condition and healthy," he noted before looking up towards Hel, "Not really. He's my animal companion. It's a... um.. ranger thing."

He held his left hand out, spawning a flaming sword in his grasp.

"This is my reaper weapon."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:50 pm
Famine tried shaking its head out of Hel's grasp, but the valkyrie kept hold of it, grinning a bit. Yup, right you were, Xavier. So brand spanking new...haven't been on any field trips yet...Poor b*****d.

"Ah! Thank you, friend!" She swelled up a bit at the compliment, even if she wasn't exactly sure if it was because of her health the familiar was in great shape, or because of its will and all the preening it did...it did do a lot of preening. It always wanted to look good for its lady friend. "No...? An animal companion...?" Wasn't that a familiar? Hel blinked, and then stared at Xavier. "A ranger?" She echoed. "What does that mean, eh?"

The reaper let out a loud gasp though as Xaiver summoned his weapon. "WOAH!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands up. "BITCHIN'!" She grinned, widely. "So you can have a weapon and a familiar at the same time!?"

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:57 pm
Xavier shook his head.

"Corvo isn't a true familiar. Rangers can have an animal companion but they don't channel fear in the way a weapon or familiar would," he explained, "He's also about as smart as a minipet. He can't really talk like a familiar would, but I was able to teach him some words. I need to work on training him some other commands."

He gave Corvo a light poke in the belly with his free hand at that. The bird puffed up some more indignantly, but then began to preen some of his feathers.

Lucyal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:18 pm
"Ah..." Hel nodded her head a bit. So she was guessing the animal companion was a ranger's natural ability...and it wasn't very smart... Hel's brows furrowed in thought. Okay! It made sense, since the majority of his FEAR had to go towards creating the weapon anyways...whew, good. She was about to be pissed if her class couldn't have a weapon and a familiar summoned at the same time as well.

"Well, you are the first ranger I have met, friend!" She informed him with a grin. "I am a valkyrie! Originally I could summon a spear, but my FEAR shifted into this familiar during my time here at school..." She then jabbed a finger at the artifact hanging from Famine's collar. "But this artifact here allows my familiar to transform into a spear! So now I can have both! But not at the same time, obviously." She grinned, and then chuckled at his companion.

"Well, he does seems to have his own quirks!" She laughed, and whapped her familiar's beak when it started to hiss. "Do not mind it, it is just an a*****e." Hel rested her hands on her hips. "So what brought you to Amity?"

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:16 pm
"Valkyrie huh? I always thought you lot had wings," Xavier noted, not really thinking anything of his comment. Maybe there were some wingless ones around and he just never realized. Well that was fine, he figured.

"Though you'd be the first of that sort I've met too," he added with a grin, then listened to her explanation, "Oh, neat! Still, being able to turn him from one thing to another is pretty nice."

"Hm? Oh! Well. My parents own a minis ranch. I didn't really want to do that too. Wanted to do something else. I'm just not sure yet, but that's why I'm here."

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:45 am
"We do!" Hel affirmed. "I used to, once." She added with a bit of a grin, and then nodded her head. "YA! It is." She listened to his reason, nodding her head a bit. "Huh...a minis ranch, eh? Sounds boring to be honest." She grinned. "I could see why you would want to look elsewhere!"

She reached out and patted him on the shoulder. "You will figure something out in time...!" If he last that long. "...Say, friend..." Hel started, and placed the hand back on her hip. "What have you ah...heard about Amityville Academy recently...?"

Blade Kuroda

Lucyal
Crew

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:23 am
Oh. She had lost her wings. That was curious. Xavier wondered what had caused that to happen. He didn't ask though. Granted, she didn't seem too put off by it so perhaps it wasn't really a bad thing that had happened.

"Yeah. My parents weren't too thrilled. I think they're hoping I change my mind but... I don't think I will. I just need to figure out what I want to do with my life."

The reaper gave a blank look at Hel for a moment when she tossed out another question.

"Um... recently? Not a whole lot. A few years ago there was some sort of controversy with the staff or something like that. But I haven't really heard anything as of late. Why's that?" he asked with a tilt of his head. Now his interest had really been piqued.

Lucyal

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces