Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image

If you asked Romeo, the list of things he expected to deal with on a bright, sunny day absolutely did not ever include foals.

He didn't have anything against them, exactly, he just didn't know anyone who had them, and aside from his siblings, he'd never been around them. His sisters didn't count, though, because he was a colt at the time, too, and romping around energetically was the most natural thing in the world at the time.

Right now, though, he wasn't sure exactly what to do with the filly in front of him.

He paused, apple cinched delicately in his mouth, and raised an eyebrow. Speaking carefully around the fruit, he asked, "Can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:21 am
User Image

Altiu looked up at the stallion. He was pretty interesting... She thought to herself. She wasn't used to seeing a lot of bigger Soquili, not unless you counted her mother. And she didn't. Seeing others was always more interesting. They had different parts that made them, them!

As she took a closer look at his legs, she heard his question. "Oh no. I don't need any help. But thanks!" She gleefully looked up at the stallion. A huge smile plastered on her face as she rubbed herself against him. Just getting a feel for if his fur might be different from hers as well... He was already made up of so many different colors. So why should his fur feel the same?

derivative

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:33 am
Romeo stayed stock still, eyebrows climbing incredulously as the filly chirpily responded and then -- and then started rubbing herself all over his legs. He'd expected some conversation, maybe a request to play tag or something, but not to be greeted like some old friend.

Did no one teach their children about boundaries and stranger danger anymore?

He bit down hard on his apple, chewing quickly, and swished his tail behind him. No one had trained him for children. Come to think of it --

He glanced around, searching for any hint of the kid's parents, and found none.

"Friendly little thing, aren't you? He asked dryly, flicking his ears toward her.

~Twilight...Angel~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:58 am

Altiu walked around behind the stallion. She wanted to see all aspects of him. He was certainly far too interesting to simply stand still in front of him. As she came behind him, she watched his tail flick. She moved her own tail, but it didn't move the same way his did. It was probably because hers was more muscle and his was more hair... But whatever the reason, she liked his tail and proceeded to take a bit of the hairs in her mouth.

As she heard him speak again, she poked her head around from behind him, his tail in her mouth. "Oh? Am I?" She smiled at the stallion. She liked being called friendly. It was nice! "You are pretty friendly too!"

derivative

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:01 pm
Romeo raised his eyebrow, craning his neck to watch the filly bustle around him without any concern for personal space. His other eyebrow joined the first when she took his tail in her mouth, and he had a moment where he wondered what his father would do -- probably crack a joke, play along with the kid -- and found himself looking around for her parents again.

Geez.

He twitched his tail away gently, hoping it wouldn't startle her (or worse, inspire a tug-o-war), and said, "Well, my parents taught me to be nice. I'll bet yours did, too, right?"

~Twilight...Angel~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:41 pm

Altiu watched as the tail fell again, covered rather well in her spit. Looking at it, she decided it probably wasn't worth the time to pick it back up and came back around the front of the stallion.

"Of course. My mom always tells me that I have to be a good girl. I'm always a good girl too. It's important for a baby to listen to their mom after all." She puffed out her chest in a proud manner. Ever the humble one, of course.

She poked her nose at the stallions chest. "Why are you so big?"

derivative

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

derivative

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:15 pm
Romeo swished his tail once more so that he could get a good look at it, and then pulled a face at the sight of the matted, spit-heavy hair. Well, that wasn't going to fly. Once he sent the kid back to her parents, he'd have to find a wading pool to clean off in.

"Right," Romeo agreed, turning in a quick circle to face to face the filly. "Friendly and smart. What a killer combination."

He leaned in, squinting slightly at her. "And are you sure I'm big? Maybe you're just small."

~Twilight...Angel~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Altiu thought on it for a moment. Then poked her nose at the stallions. "I think your just big." She looked him over again. "I mean, since I am a baby and all."

Leaning over and looking at his legs, she posed a new question. "Why are you different colors than me?" She looked back up to the stallion. It's something she thought was the most interesting... Why were there so many different colors...

derivative

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers