Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Won't You Be My Neighbor? [Nahm/Merry] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:44 pm
This was it! This was what Merry had been waiting for, for years. Finally her acceptance letter had come in the mail informing her that she was officially on the roster for Amityville Academy. She had let slip the most unholy of deafening screeches when she'd checked the mail that morning. Ever hopeful, the colorful ghoul had kept a chunk of her possessions boxed up from her original move into Halloween Town, it meant packing the rest up had taken the better part of the afternoon, but she and her belongs had been ready to go by dinner. Transport had taken another couple of hours, but finally she had a key to her room.

She'd been assured that everything had been moved to her new dorm while she was in the office finalizing some paperwork. When the chimera unlocked her door half an hour later she was delighted to see they had been true to their word. It was all in boxes, but the heavy s**t had been paced in an acceptable arrangement and the a small hill of boxes sat in the center in the middle of a carpet.

Dms had been fired off throughout the whole of the day, Merry keeping Nahm and his twin up to date on the progress of things, and the last message had been sent out and answered with an offer of assistance. Of course she'd accepted.

Now, practically buzzing with pent up energy, the ghoul sat cross-legged on the floor with a box in front of her. She was pulling out what looked to be various trinkets. Carved masks, various feathers(not her own), and few pictures frames with colorful shots of jungle scenery as well as pictures of what were likely the ghoul's father as well as old friends.

prolixity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:34 am
Nahm rapped on the door, grinning from ear to ear inside his hood. This was a day he'd been waiting for for some time, and the eyeball on top of the metaphorical eye scream sundae was that the chimera ghoul had managed to get her room right next to theirs. He was looking forward to having a gorgeous new neighbor.

Still, even when there was friendship and familiarity, one didn't barge into others' territories without invitation. He folded his hands inside his sleeves and waited for permission.

Beejoux

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:31 am
The knock on the door elicited a loud, joyous trill from the ghoul within, followed by the sound of things shuffling about before the door was flung open and Nahm would find himself with an armful a chimera and a trip into the opposite wall if he hadn't been bracing for the impact. "Naaaaaaahm!" Wings fanned in her excitement, the poor boil would find his hood invaded by a pale face, cheeks dragging across grinning cheeks in both an enthusiastic show of affection, and marking him with a resounding Mine.

She was, it would become obvious, so undeniably excited to be there, that seeing him had pushed the ghoul from her usual flawless English and into into rapid Portuguese. "É finalmente aconteceu, eu estou tão feliz! Isso vai ser tão incrível!"

prolixity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:14 pm
Nahm knew Merry. He had put one foot back a little and braced himself, and was thus ready to catch an enthusiastic armful of pleasantly soft chimera. He laughed at her, amused, and licked her jaw as she marked him. "Merry," he answered, rolling the Rs with a soft growl.

He tilted his head a little at the greeting, the glow of his eyes flickering with a quick blink. "Hey, hey, didn't catch that, I don't speak moon language," he teased.

Beejoux

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:11 pm
He knew her so well.

Giggling erupted as he referred to her Portuguese as 'moon launguage', and colorful wings closed over his arm where it looped around her back. "Sorry, excited." There was the barest hint of sheepishness in her grin before it fell into familiarly wicked lines. A hand lifted, rubbing at her jaw where he'd licked her.

Her other hand patted his chest, and she glanced back towards the open door. "Do you want to come in?" Invitations were important.

prolixity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:38 pm
"Of course you are." Nahm's fingers scratched lightly at the fur at the small of Merry's back, then lifted to catch and tug lightly at a feather. "Don't blame you. Welcome to school, gorgeous."

He grinned widely. "Course I would, thanks." He, like most grues, was highly territorial in his own way; you kept your own nest, and you didn't intrude on other nests before being asked. Being asked was a different matter. He squeezed her against his chest, smirking, and then let her loose.

Beejoux

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:51 pm
An excited, high pitched noise followed his acknowledgement, as well as the soft scratch at the small of her back.

She'd been in the twins' room enough that an invitation at this point seemed a little redundant, but once upon a time she'd needed permission to cross that threshold. The ghoul understood the rules, she carried some of the same. It was part of what let them get along so very well.

When he let her go her tail flicked up, the tip curling lightly around one of his legs as she lead the way inside. It was still a chaotic mess, but there was the general layout of what she was going for. A hefty flap of her wings took her up to the little loft that curled over her bed. It housed her desk, which was very bare at the moment. From there she grinned down at him. "Packing was easy, it's the unpacking that's a pain." Lips pursed, she pointed to a box near his left knee, upper body leaning far over the loft rail. "Can you hand me that? It's got all the computer stuff in it."

prolixity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:25 am
Nahm watched Merry's takeoff with satisfied interest, making no attempt to conceal his appreciation of the view. "No throwing it then," he teased, and crouched to pick up the box in question, handing it up to the loft with ease. For all that he and his brother looked stick-thin, neither was weak. "How many rocks did you pack, gorgeous?"

"Ahm's having a meeting today," he added. "He'll be along when he can escape the old man." A small shrug spoke of mild dissatisfaction. "I'd take his place sometimes, but we've never fooled the Elder. Get bit, maybe worse. But he'll be around when he can, he'll want to see you too."  

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:18 pm
"No throwing," she echoed him, yes narrowing playfully a moment before the box was within reach and she could get it from him. Perching on the edge of the computer chair, she sliced through the tape with a claw, opened the top, and began pulling things out and setting them on the desk. His rocks comment earned him a snort and smile, but otherwise she didn't comment

Ahm's name had her ear twitching back, and she turned a curious look down at Nahm. "No biting," she informed him with a haughty pout. Getting back up, she slipped down the steep stairs and around the bed until she was facing him again, and her arms came up to drape over his shoulders. Leaning in, she'd lay a kiss on his chin before nibbling along his jaw line. "Only me." It was said softly, playfully. Only half serious, because that was how they worked.

She liked how they worked.

Huffing, breath hot against his cheek, she lay a kiss there before slipping back again. "Yes, I miss him, too. Glad you're here though."

Smoothing a hand down her skirt, she strode over to the stack of boxes, eyeing them before pulling one off the top and slicing through the tape. This one held clothing, and she carried it over to the dresser so she could transfer them to a drawer. "Glad I got the room right next door to you and Ahm."

prolixity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:22 pm
Nahm chuckled scratchily. "I avoid gettin bit. Unless you," he teased, and tweaked her ear as she drew back, giving her a playfully toothy grin. "Privileges, y'know."

He tilted his head at her as she continued to unpack, then popped a claw through the fingertip of his glove and came to help slice taped boxes open. "It is handy," he laughed. "Can pop over any time you need help."

Beejoux

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:09 pm
The reassurances that she was the only one that was fortunate enough to nibble on the grue had the ghoul grinning in a self-satisfied way, a purr rumbling up in her chest as her ear was tweaked. "Good." That was how it should be, how she wanted it. They could play with who ever they wanted, but there were just some things that were...hers. She shared well enough, but there were limits.

Ones that would likely lax a bit after she'd been in the school for a bit and staked an obvious claim.

Clothing put away in her drawers she turned to the next opened box, peeking inside. There were knick-knacks, little things she'd collected from all over that were meant to be placed here and there all over. With a hum she set that one aside, saving it for last, and reached for the next one, a knowing grin gliding along bright lips. "Yes, help. Was that what they were calling it now?

"So tell me, what should I be expecting now that I'm here, and not just on the outside looking in? Classes, teachers, that sort of thing." Silt-pupil eyes watched him as she started pulling out linens from another box. The sheets for her bed, the towels for the little bathroom.

prolixity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:18 am
Nahm just smirked. There was a certain understanding there, one based on a mutual and tacit interpretation of territory and independence; it went all the way down into instinct, stopping off at interests and habit and various emotions along the way, and someday it might require some staking-out of verbal terms, but today was not that day, nor was it likely to be soon. It was satisfactory and not troublesome.

He peered into the box of knick-knacks, investigating various objects with focused curiosity and a delicate touch. "What're your classes like?" he drawled. "Can't tell you anything specific until I know what profs you got. Gotta warn you, the cafeteria cooks most of the meat, gotta go early if you want bloody. Mmm-mm. We're on the nocturnals wing here, keep the screaming down in sunlight hours, creeple are sleeping in the morning. You're cute enough to get away with it but cranky neighbors are a pain in the tail."

Beejoux

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:42 pm
"Oh, um. I dunno." With a blink she turned away from the linens and looked for the class schedule that she'd had when she came in. "There's a schedule in here somewhere. I haven't looked at it much yet." At least not beyond a quick scan upon first receiving it.

Lips pursed, she moved a couple boxes, hunting for the paper, but after a moment she sat back with a shrug. "I'm sure we'll find it." There were only so many places it could be!

His warning was taken to heart. Merry didn't mind cooked meat, but she preferred her's as the twins did, rare. It was just better that way, more flavor. As far as sleep schedules went, Merry didn't have a normal rotation. She slept when she was tired, usually cat naps through out the day and early evening. "I don't want any cranky neighbors, though I think I only have the one side I have to worry about."

With a hum she glanced down at her boxes, and gave a surprised chirrup upon realizing there were only a few left. "Well this is going along quicker than I expected."

prolixity

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:06 pm
"Shouldn't be too rough. Only a couple of professors who're a pain." Nahm shrugged. "It'll turn up when you've got s**t put away." The twins' room wasn't the tidiest place in Halloween, but they knew where to find everything, even if its current location seemed unintuitive. There was a system to the mess, they claimed. Unless, of course, Mr. Snappy had eaten the item in question, in which case it was gone.

He chuckled scratchily at her thought. "Got nothing to worry about from us, gorgeous," he confirmed, and continued being nosy about her belongings. "Packed light, but not too light. Smart ghoul."

Beejoux

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:54 pm
"Yeaaaah, I'm not too worried. No classes today anyways. Least I don't think so." There was a short, thoughtful pause, lips pursed, where Merry tried to recall what had actually been on the schedule. "Well, regardless, I don't think they'd hold it against me if I missed on my first day." Probably.

She flashed him a grin as he confirmed her assumption, and after dropping a mound of blankets on the foot of the bed she crawled across it to make her way to the grue's side, peering into the box he was snooping in. With a chirp she reached inside to pull out a carved wall hanging. "I don't have a whole bunch, mostly essentials, and a handful of keepsakes from home."

prolixity

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces