Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] staircase blues [Estel, Alette] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:20 pm
The problem with the ghost dormitory wasn't her room. Her room was nice and comfortable, if windowless, and as she accumulated enough stuff, it would eventually start to feel like a home. It was easy to forget, once she made it down there, that she was underground. No, the problem was the staircase leading down into the dormitory itself.

Estel stood at the top of the flight of steps, gripping the strap of her schoolbag with both hands. She had been standing there for a little over fifteen minutes, and during that time several other ghosts had passed her by.

All she had to do was go downstairs and she could study in a nice, comfortable room. So why did the steps scare her?

kuroopu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:23 pm
Alette had been in the process of going on what she had deemed a Grand Adventure, (which had basically entailed her going to find someone to hang out with and talk about boys with), when she'd stumbled across the ghoul on the stairs. She was unfamiliar, but considering that Alette hardly knew anyone at all, this hardly made a difference.

"Hiya!" she said brightly, bouncing up, her pale blonde hair tied into two pigtails on the sides of her head. She looked like an overenthusiastic puppy dog, all big, starry eyes and a wide smile.

"Whatcha standing there for? You lost?"

Luridel
omg sorry for taking 23423 years OTL

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:27 pm
"Hi! Um, I'm just being silly," Estel admitted, waving both hands. She glowed faintly golden in embarrassment at being caught. "I know the dorms are real nice and all, it's just the... getting down there that's kind of unsettling, I guess?"

kuroopu
It's okay! No rush.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:03 pm
Alette clasped her hands together, looking curiously down the flight of stairs. Truth be told, she'd never thought about it before, but the ghoul had a point - stairs were very not adventure-like. She tugged on one of her ponytails.

"Well, I'll tell you what," said Alette decisively. "I'll go down with you. Two is better than one, right?"

Luridel
YOUR ESTEL ART IS TOO CUTE OMG

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:04 pm
"Oh-- sure, if it's on your way!" Estel was still a little embarrassed, but not so much that she was about to refuse help. "This is your dorm too, right?" It wouldn't do to make assumptions.

Rubbing the back of her neck, Estel started on down the stairs, taking a couple steps and then waiting for Alette.

kuroopu
oh my god I know, Chii completely nailed it T___T

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:12 pm
Alette smiled brightly. "Of course it's on my way!" she said, and bounced down the stairs after the ghoul, popping next to her and casually linking their arms together. She rocked back and forth on her tiptoes and gave a little laugh.

"Yes, I'm a ghost! I live here," she said happily. "My name's Alette, who're you?"

luridel
the stockings are 2 presh

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:27 pm
"Estel! Nice to meet you, yeah?" Now with their arms linked, Estel descended the stairs. Rather than look down at the space at the bottom, which she knew would lead to a nice and cozy common area but currently looked a little unsettling, she turned to smile back at the other ghost, watching her instead of where she was putting her feet. "I've only actually gone down there twice-ish. I haven't been here long!"

kuroopu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:37 pm
Alette was beyond thrilled. A new ghoul to be friends with, and she had cute socks, and she was a ghost, just like her. It was totally meant to be, she decided, as the pair of them bounced down the steps together.

"I've only been here about a month or two myself!" said Alette brightly. "I got lost like, all the time when I first got here, but I totally know where everything is now."

This was said just before she smacked into the post at the bottom of the stairs.

luridel

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:03 am
"I'm usually good at getting arou-- ack! Are you okay?" Estel hadn't been looking to warn her either.

On the plus side, they had made it down the stairs. That looked like it had hurt, though, if Alette felt pain.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:47 pm
"I'M OKAY!" Alette said determinedly, as she stood back, hands on her hips (her nose was already a little bruised). "Who the heck puts a post there anyway, how ridiculous."

She whirled around to face Estel again, smiling brightly.

"What sort of things do you want to do at school, anyway?"

Luridel

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:51 pm
"For shame," Estel added, playing along, waving a finger scoldingly at the post.

Why did that feel like a trick question? "Everything," Estel said, shrugging. "Well, nearly everything, I guess. I want to learn as much as I can before I graduate." But it seemed like Alette had wanted a more specific answer, so Estel tried to come up with one. "I think I'd like to learn Fear healing. But, um, those are advanced classes, I can't get into those yet..."

kuroopu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:38 pm
Alette made a noise somewhere between a cat meow and a breath of awe, looking at Estel with wide, curious eyes. "FEAR Healing sounds so cool," she whispered, in a tone of voice that was clearly audible to anyone standing nearby - namely Estel. "I totally want to try that too. Oh! Oh, and minipets, I totally want to do more with minipets, I love my minipets, they are the best okay. Oh, and tea parties, have you ever been to a tea party? They are so fun."

luridel

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:13 pm
"Oh!" Estel clasped her hands together. "You own minipets? What minipets do you have, can I see them?" If Alette kept hers in the dorm, at least they would be close by.

"I don't... think I've ever been to a tea party. Not yet!"

kuroopu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:52 pm
Alette gave a gasp and reached for the other ghoul's hands, clasping them in her own. "Do you want to come over?" she asked eagerly, practically bouncing up and down in excitement. "I totally have some stuff we can do, like, we can eat some spookies and have tea and have a party and I can totally show you my minipets!"

She pointed down the hallway. "I'm just over there!"

Luridel

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Luridel

Loyal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:21 pm
"Sure!"

Alette hadn't been here all that much longer than Estel had, but her room already sounded so much more interesting than Estel's own. She was a little embarrassed about how bare her own room was - but, well, Alette hadn't asked to see it.

Now that she'd made it past the stairs, the ghost dorms didn't really bother her. If you forgot about the lack of windows, it was a nice place, really. "Okay! I don't really have anything to bring, but..." She made her way down the hallway, looking for Alette's room.

kuroopu

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces