Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image

Anyu had slipped away from his parents. Not that they watched him too much anymore. He was considered almost an adult and was able to do anything he wanted.... Almost. He still didn't have a hare companion, so he couldn't venture too far without getting into a bit of trouble. Of course, that didn't always stop him. He flicked his tail as he walked slowly along a snowy path.

It had been several weeks since the snow fall had stopped for the season. A few of the pride members seemed a bit down about this, though he couldn't say he was too upset. The snow is great, but sometimes it was annoying when it fell all the time, at least he thought so. What he wanted to do was play a game of sorts, or even just slide down the hill.

He needed someone to join him in some sort of adventure

Cajanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:15 am
User Image

Aiskrimu was happy that it had stopped snowing. Well, sort of happy. Of course she didn't like to see the snow stop, but at the same time, when it continued for so long there was the problem of having to follow the same routine day after day. She didn't like being forced to follow one routine- she liked being able to switch it up.

When it didn't snow, more options were open to her. And she enjoyed that just as much as she enjoyed the snow itself.

She was pretty much bounding through the snow as she merrily enjoyed her freedom, and all-but landed on top of a young blue male by mistake. "Ah, I'm sorry!" She squeaked, getting off of him as quickly as possible, "I didn't mean to jump on you, I swear! I was just... enjoying the snow." She looked a little sheepish. She had grown up in the pride, yet she still treated each day out in the snow like it was her first time experiencing. Did others think she was weird for that?

I Lady Kiya I

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:16 pm
Anyu let out a odd sound; he hadn't expected to be jumped on! At least not by someone like the lioness who did jump on him. It took him a moment to get out of a small daze that she put him in. Only a moment though. He shook his head and then laughed. "No need to apologize!" He said as he stood and shook off the snow from him.

"The snow is for enjoying!" He said with a smile. Perhaps she was the one he needed to go on an adventure with. Of course, they still had to stay fairly close, it didn't look as if she had a hare with her. At least, maybe he didn't see one. "I'm Anyu" He said with a chuckle. He had seen her before, but never actually talked to her. All he knew was she was one of the princesses, maybe? He hadn't quite been completely sure of it. He was still oblivious to most things around him.

"I, myself, was just looking for something to do" He said with a nod. "An adventure maybe, or something." His adrenalin was now up, being jumped on and all. If he had been sleeping, he sure was awake now!

Cajanic

[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff