Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amarok

Back to Guilds

A guild for the wolf-based B/C shop: Amarok. 

Tags: Wolf, Wolves, Roleplay, Breedable, Amarok 

Reply [OOC] Customs & Breeding
General Customs Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aniu amarok
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:25 pm
User Image

custom rules

custom wolves must follow all of the "natural" and "allowable" rules that apply to all of the wolves of this shop.
I don't want wings or horns or neon rainbow wolves, so deal with it. :3 There's a list of stuff further down.

you may apply for only one custom at a time, from only one colorist at a time.

do not base a custom off a pet that you did not design or do not own.
If it's based off a pet from another shop that you did not design (but that you do own), best to get their permission first. I don't wanna step on any toes. Similarly, if you really like the design of a wolf you got here and wanna get a custom in another shop, that's fine with me (unless it was, like, some super awesome unique event wolf or something, idk). OC's are totally fine, obvi, but still pay attention to the "natural" and "allowable" rules.

slots may be RNGed or determined by colorist's choice.

please send payment once it is confirmed that you have a custom slot.
The custom will be started once the payment is sent, and the trade will be accepted once the custom is complete! WIPs may or may not be a thing, depending on the complexity of the custom and the colorist.

if you want a ranked complete custom wolf, add on half of the appropriate rank fee to the regular custom price.
For example, an Alpha with super-fancy jewel-encrusted jewelry would be 75k for a moderately edited custom, plus another 25k for the Alpha rank, for a total of 100k. Gammas and Omegas are free of charge.

generally speaking, no cosplays.
Most of them won't be shop appropriate. If you think yours will be, feel free to ask. As an example, Ghost from Game of Thrones would be is totally rad. Sora from Kingdom Hearts would be stupidlamestupid. :< If you have a cosplay you think would fit, head on over to the Owner's List to make sure it isn't already taken, because the shop isn't big enough to allow five different Baltos.

you don't have to stick to the forms if you don't want to, but make sure to include all relevant information.
Similarly, the more details and information you provide, better. If you want to leave certain details and decisions up to the colorist, please state CC (Colorist Choice).

growing customs go from pup, to adolescent, to default gamma (or omega).
If you want your pup to grow into a Beta or a Lone, tack on half of that rank fee; your pup would then skip the gamma stage and grow into that rank instead. Pups cannot grow up straight into Alphas, unless you have some serious RP reasons going on.

please do not use the shop lineart for customs references.
You are welcome to reference the poses for sketches, but do not color over the line art directly. There are plenty of free line arts (like this flawless adult reference sheet and a super cute puppy!) available on deviantART.

all colorists have the same prices!

bribe rules

bribes may open during "break month," but this is not a guarantee.

bribes can be used to...
Get a wolf without waiting for the Customs month to roll around.
Get a breeding without waiting for the Breeding month to roll around.
Get a wolf/breeding that hasn't been chosen in awhile without waiting for a Low Luck event to roll around.
Get a wolf that falls outside the rules of the shop.
Although you are welcome to use bribes to get wolves that do not follow the regular rules of the shop, these wolves are not allowed to RP, join packs, breed, etc. They are just eye candy.

you must post the form for a bribe custom/breeding in the colorist's customs thread when bribes are open; if you want to keep the price on the down low, you can pm it to the mule, aniu amarok.
Forms (regardless of if it's a Breeding or a Custom) must be posted in the Colorist's Custom Thread.

the first bribe slot will be chosen via colorist's choice; the second will be raffle.

do not ask for a bribe if they are not open.

generally speaking, bribes should be for a higher value than what you're ordering normally goes for.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:26 pm
User Image

rank customs
A paid rank change for a preexisting wolf that nixes all RP requirements; brand new edits cost extra (scars and old edits/accessories do not).

Omega / Gamma :: 25k

Lone / Beta :: 50k

Alpha :: 100k

Skinwalker :: 1bil
LOL

User Image

aniu amarok
Captain

aniu amarok
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:27 pm
User Image

levels of edits

small :: anything that goes on top of the lineart without altering it, or the shading template (simple accessories such as beaded jewelry, bracelets, expression changes, earrings, etc.).

medium :: anything that alters the lineart without changing it or the shading template too much (chewed up ears, ribbons, feathers, complex jewelry, missing limbs, etc.).

large :: anything that seriously alters the lineart and/or shading template (complicated/intricate accessories, body position changes, extra fluff, etc.).

Short tails and curly tails do not cost extra. Curly tails are currently unavailable for Lones and Omegas.

If it's an accessory/edit that has already been done in this shop (or a slight variation thereof), that'll make things WAY simpler. If an item/edit you want has already been done before, feel free to mention so when you apply (and link to the relevant wolf, if you can). Sometimes, even if you don't know, we might know! For example, I've made plenty of feathers. So unless you want oddly specific feathers, they're easy-peasy. There are some edits that might not work from one lineart set to the next, or some that are unique to the wolf they're on. Can't hurt to ask!

what is natural?

fur colors :: everything is vaguely sorta natural to what dogs and wolves have. Toned down, earthy colors (not bright red, but brick red) are pretty much always good. Bright colors can be used extremely sparingly as small accents that are no more than 5-10% the color of the wolf. Basically, just look around the shop and see what has already been colored.

markings :: anything natural (stripes, spots), nothing super designy (stars, paint splatters, swirls). If you can find a picture of it in nature, I'll accept it. For example, my cat has a heart on her shoulder, and my old doggie's sister had a 5-point star on her chest. They aren't perfect examples by any means, but they are definitely recognizable.

eye color :: I ain't picky about that.

what is allowable?

cloth accessories :: ribbons, scarves, bandages, etc. No pants, shirts, or anything "human" looking.

jewelry :: bracelets, necklaces, and piercings are all allowed. But keep it simple! Beads and bands, jewels, bones are all fine. Nothing terribly designy.

no obvious collars :: wolves don't wear collars; they're wolves, not dogs. They can still wear necklaces, though. It's a fine line. B) I'll tell you if it's something I don't want in the shop, so feel free to ask!

User Image

[OOC] Customs & Breeding

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff