Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Alice and the Cheshires (Alicia & Carlos)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:51 pm
After leaving the reaper dorm Alicia chose a random path and started down it. On her shoulder Azure practically vibrated with excitement. He was looking forward to finding new victims for his tricks. As she walked Alicia looked around. She was surprised at the level of landscaping the school had. There were a lot of flowers, small trees, and bushes along the path she was on.

Pausing she peered closer at one of the bushes. Was it growling? Or maybe it was snoring, either way she thought it was better to move on. She continued down the path at a slightly faster pace.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:25 pm
That wasn't growling, that was purring. Ok maybe it was a growly purr every once in a while. Carlos had sprawled up under a bush and was spending his day enjoying the shade.

And it was comfortable. He had gotten himself curled into a ball even thought a leaf was hanging down an inch from his nose. Once in a while during a breeze it would sway closer and tickle it. Thus the occasional growling. Finally Carlos snapped forward and bite the leaf. There! Now it would know who was boss! Munch munch.

It was about then that the scent of a passer by caught his attention. Was that, was that a sibling? "Kara!" it must be here, she would be the only one to come visit him on campus. she must be looking for him. Carlos sprung from his comfortable place and launched out bounding over to the couple that pass. Wait Kara wasn't blue, she was purple. It must be a different sibling. In a rare moment Carlos actually touched the ground and then pounced jumping right at his sister with intent to land on her back. Wait no there was no tail, but he smelled cat. He smelled cat.

catmagick

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:39 pm
Alicia shrieked as something landed on her back. Normally after she got over the shock she would scold Azure for once again surprising her but as he was already sitting on her shoulder there was no way it could be him jumping on her so instead of calming scolding her familiar she wildly swiped at her back trying to knock off whatever it was. Azure dug his claws in to keep from being thrown off as Alicia flailed around. He frowned in displeasure, the only one allowed to scare her was him.

Panting she dropped to the ground, knocking Azure off her shoulder as she did so, exhausted by the sudden movement. She looked down at Azure who was on his back in her lap with an unhappy look on his face. "Is it still there?" she asked him shakily. He rolled over and jumped back onto her shoulder freezing when her caught sight of.... Was that another cheshire cat!?

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:02 pm
Carlos bounced off, well that didn't work not at all. He floated in the air, hovering in place. She was startled. That was good right? Carlos mewed tail twisting and it was then that he spotted the cat. He hovered bouncing in place like a kitten.

"What's black and blue and wears a scarf in summer's day?" he asked, forgetting proper etiquette, after all it was the other cheshire who usually presented the self riddle in his family circles. But usually first meetings were taken long and slow, with much sideways walking up and reading of the other cheshire. Carlos was still just a kitten and he like many kittens had yet to fully figure out the proper way to greet another cat. Besides the long was was long and boring and he didn't have time for that.

Oh wait the cat had claimed a reaper. Claimed, Carlos knew because she smelled like cat. very much like cat. That was why he was so confused, their scents had mixed together. Carlo's sniffed the air taking in the female and cat scent. Yep. He was pretty sure the reaper was claimed.

catmagick

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:14 pm
Alicia stood up and brushed her dress off before turning around to face the cat. She blinked in surprise, he looked a lot like Azure or Azure looked a lot like him, it was hard to say for sure. "The answer's Azure," she said in response to the riddle. Azure stepped onto Alicia's other shoulder so he was once again facing the other cat. "I have a riddle for you little one. What's decked all in blue and her trusty cat too?" Azure loved riddles and would often play riddle games with Alicia on rainy days when they had nothing else to do.

Alicia watched the kitten?? as he bounced in the air. He was adorable and she just wanted to cuddle him. The earlier scare was forgiven and forgotten, living with a cheshire she was more then accustom to such things. "I'm Alicia, this is Azure. Are you a student here too?" she asked unable to think of any other reason he would be on the school grounds.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:32 pm
A proper introduction? A proper introduction? Carlos's eyes widened and he stared at them a long moment before bouncing again hopping in a little tight circle.

He looked back his grin reaching pass his collar. Friend friend he had made a friend! Two friends!

"Alicia and Azure!" it was an answer to the riddle. Really he knew. he understood.

"A riddle I have for you, and the answer is a student here."

"What is black and blue with stripes all over?
What has the sky in it's hair and the moon in it's eyes?
What is invisible by day and glows by night?
What has a grin that is made of cheese?
Carlos the Cheshire cat. Mew!
"

Carlos turned around one more time before settling. Leaning back he floated over his tail his feet pulling up closer to himself in all the stripped stockings glory.

catmagick

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:59 pm
"It's nice to meet you Carlos," Alicia said with a smile. Azure nodded in agreement, looks like things won't going to be as boring around here as he had feared. "I wasn't expecting to find a cheshire cat as a student, I'm glade Azure won't be the only one around," Alicia said as she reached up and scratched Azure behind the ears. Azure purred and nuzzled the side of her face before addressing the other cat. "Are you the only one or are there other cheshire cat students here?"

Alicia paled slightly at the thought of an entire group of cheshire cats. Surely the school wouldn't still be standing if there were more of them here. Sometimes Azure's tricks could be a bit destructive. A grin spread across Azure's face once he noticed that Alicia was a touch paler then normal. He had a pretty good idea what she was thinking.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:02 am
"Of cats I have seen only one, cats more I smell but a cheshire cat only one. Jabberwockies, of gaze and not, and a dor mouse I have hunted and captured for tea I have found among many other creatures of gale and gable. The bandersnatch I have yet to find." Carlos didn't realize the ghoul's only intent was to find out of there were more tricky Cheshire cats. Carlos was less a trickster she would soon find.

He wanted in on those pettings though. Carlos got close very close and headbutted her hand. Hellos pet me hello. He floated up close an stared up. clearly this ghoul was part of the Cheshire cat kind, she was ok.

catmagick
sorry that took forever.

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash