Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Arranged Randomly Profiles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:57 pm
Arranged Randomly

We all know the stories of how our favorite fairytale princes and princesses met and fell in love – only to rule their kingdoms together; but what of their children? Many stories end at the “happily ever after”, and we never find out what happened to the children of these forever happy couples. Did their parents let them fall the clumsy way they did, or did they have something else in mind?

User Image
RP Front Page
OOC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:37 am
User Image

▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐

I am the child of:
Belle and Prince Adam

☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Prince Darian Vonavich
I Am Age: 17
I Do Not Hide My: Masculinity
My Preferences Are: Females (Heterosexual)
I Stand At: 5' 10"
My Eyes Shine: Amber

The Long Story

My Life Story is: Who knew that the curse placed upon his father would have an affect on Darian? He was born with a strange and natural sense for the sorcery about the world, despite having never seen it. Whenever he could get away from his wet nurse as a baby, which was quite often surprisingly, he would crawl his way through the castle halls until he reached the court wizard's room. He would pull dangerous things off the shelves and play with them, often setting off surprisingly beautiful array's of explosions within the room. However this did not last long, as his parents did not want Darian to accidentally put himself under a curse from a magic item. So, as he grew and became more curious about the world, the more restricted he was from magic, to the point where none of his studies contained magic at all. He could not study the one thing he was interested in, and so Darian lashed out the only way he could as a young child, he became stubborn and rebellious, sneaking away from the castle whenever he could.

Into the wilderness Darian would trek, skipping out on his lessons in order to explore the world around him. On one fateful journey out of the castle, after having climbed out a window and sneaking past more than a handful of guards, he found a wounded dire wolf, marked red by some strange beasts claws. Darian soothed the animal down and used what limited knowledge of magic he had to heal the dire wolf, expending all of his magical potential, never to cast another spell again. After he finished, Darian fainted, only to be awoken one day later by the shaking of his father. He was told that the dire wolf was protecting him, and would only allow his father to get close to Darian for some reason. Darian immediately ordered his father to step back for a moment and he looked about wildly for the wolf. He saw it at his side, fangs bared at the men that were surrounding the three of them. Darian calmed the wolf down by simply standing and patting its flank.

Three years later, Darian had only grown more closely attached to his companion, which he named "Verwegenheit". They once saw battle in the far reaches of their kingdom as the encroaching darkness loomed. Darian had just recently received his coat of arms and armor, plate mail with a wolf head as his helm, his shield resembling the open mouth of one, and his blade shaped like the tooth of his trustworthy companion. He was sent to test his mettle against something that a village had reported not to long ago, the details obscured to him. What he found was surprising to say the least. The village had been burnt down, charred wood and ashes everywhere. Then the roar came. A dragon reared its ugly head and roared at him once more. He mounted up on his armored dire wolf and charged forward fearlessly, crying out in a feral roar of his own. Hot breath rained down on the two of them, and Darian brought his shield upwards, deflecting the flames of the dragon as the two continued their charge.

Verwegenheit drew the first blood on the dragon, biting into the soft underbelly of the creature, Darian's blade finding a foothold in the chest of the relatively small dragon. Darian and Verwegenheit disengaged, and Darian let go of his sword, allowing it to hang from the creatures abdomen. They rounded a corner and then charged once more, This time Darian leaping off of his companion onto the surprised dragons head. As the creature thrashed about, Darian slammed his shield into an eye, blinding the dragon and making it roar out in pain. Verwegenheit retrieved Darian's blade and shook his head back and forth to throw it upwards to Darian whom then caught it and replaced shield with blade, The dragon's body twitched, and then fell limply to the ground. The battle was over, and while it was a relatively small dragon, Darian rode back home proudly. After all he had killed a dragon.

However, when he got back, he was given an utter distasteful surprise. He was to be shoved into a castle between the lands and be locked away there until he found a proper suitor to bring back home with him to marry. No reward for his accomplishment, no rest, nothing. Darian obeyed his family's wishes, but he was furious nonetheless, after all, why should he have to marry someone he never knew?

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: Verwegenheit, Playing the Flute, Walking in Nature, Tests of Strength, Feasts
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: His Parents, Being Pampered, Being Restricted from Anything, Rain
• Pets: Verwegenheit: Link

The Writer of my Story is:
KamiGearX

Aura_Anoushka

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:07 am
User Image

I am the child of:
Princess Jasmine and Aladdin

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Princess Asha Amir
I Am Age: 18
I Do Not Hide My: Femininity
My Preferences Are: Unknown (Pansexual)
I Stand At: 5'5"
My Eyes Shine: Hazel

The Long Story

My Life Story is: It wasn’t long after the marriage of Aladdin and Jasmine when Jasmine had become pregnant with twins. Despite the tumultuous life the two had, had, they looked forward to finally settling in and raising kids. When the twins were born it was clear they both had their parents’ stubborn attitude, but that was all they had in common. Asha and Aksha Amir were polar opposites; Asha being much like her mother and father both – active and rebellious against the posh royal life. Aksha on the other hand was a diva – very much a princess – enjoying every moment of being pampered in luxury. Despite being sisters, the girls also never liked each other much. Asha was always busy running around and causing havoc where Asksha loved to sit in her room with her favorite servant and do things like play dolls and do each-others hair.

Asha was a handful right from the start, always pulling at her sisters’ hair and running around the palace servants while they tried to work. The nannies could never keep up with her, so Jasmine assigned her beloved pet Raja to watch after the rambunctious child. However, by the time Asha was 10 Raja was very old and couldn’t quite keep up with the young one like he used to. So it was then when the parents decided to give the girl a pet tiger of her own. Asha loved her white tiger Inari, and together they would keep each other busy all day until they were found, usually in the garden, fast asleep curled around each other. It was almost like Asha was closer to her tiger than she was her own sister.

The girls were taught several skills related to their interests and personalities. Asha being the active adventurer she was, had been taught several survival skills such as swords play, hand to hand combat, and acrobatics. However, this was never enough for Asha and as she got older she began to make attempts to flee the palace as her mother had. Although Jasmine could relate to the young girl disliking being confined by the palace walls, there had been unrest in the kingdom relating to the royal family. It was because of this that when Asha and Inari tried to escape, they were never truly disciplined, simply brought back into the palace and guards being placed at the entrances. Asha began to despise her royal blood, as it seemed to be the only thing preventing her from enjoying her life and meeting new people.

One day, Asha and Inari finally managed to successfully escape and make it to the village their father once wandered in himself. Immediately they were recognized, as the pet tiger was a trademark of the Queen of their kingdom. Asha looked around as she walked down the streets, guards and stand owners starring her down almost in silence. It was odd; Asha remembered the stories her parents would tell of the lively village and how life always went on around Jasmine when she would escape. This wasn’t what she was expecting at all. Life seemed to freeze around the two with all eyes on them. Inari tried to stir his owner to turn back to the castle, but she looked down at him and shushed him for his low growls. Suddenly, several villagers stood in Asha’s path, all holding swords. Inari stood defensively around his owner and growled while barring his teeth. Suddenly, two people lunged at the princess from the front. Inari sprung off his feet and at the threatening men, only for someone to take advantage of the princess being unguarded and distracted. He attempted to grab her from behind and drag her away, but was not anticipating the young girl having been trained on how to slip out of such a grip. She managed to slip free and race to her pet now fending off several men with swords. Inari lept away from his attackers and Asha jumped on his back. The two took off, running for the castle as fast as the tiger could carry them both.

The two escaped fairly unharmed and made it back to the palace where Genie appeared and sealed the gates off from its attackers. Asha was met by the worried looks of her parents and the distasteful look of her sister and it was then that her parents called a meeting of all the leaders of the kingdoms around them. They discussed the future of their children, and decided that nowhere and no-one was safe until they settled this unrest. They kingdom’s leaders decide that when their children became the age of 16, and any already that age or older, would be sent to a castle that they could collectively ensure the protection of. This was meant both to keep their children safe, as they felt their own homes no longer were, and to work as a type of arranged marriage. They hoped that by making their children live together it would introduce them to possible suitors while ultimately giving them the choice of who they fell for.

Upon the return of their parents, Asha and Aksha learned of their fates, as they had both just turned 18. Aksha was thrilled at the prospect of meeting other royals, praying that she would finally have someone that would share her interests not because they worked for her family, but because that’s what they genuinely liked. Asha, on the other hand, hated the idea. Although she wouldn't be surrounded by the same walls she had grown up behind, she was still being confined from the world around her. Asha’s only solace was that she would be with her best friend Inari the whole time.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: Being active, dancing, sword play, acrobatics, animals, riding horses,honesty.
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: Dressing up, being inside, being patronized for being a girl, being lied to.
• Pets: A large, male white tiger named Inari - a little bigger than Raja.
• Siblings: 1 - Her twin sister Aksha

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:06 pm
User Image

I am the child of:
Ariel and Prince Eric

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Prince Elric Ravn
I Am Age: Nineteen
My Preferences Are: Heterosexual
I Stand At: Six Feet and five inches
My Eyes Shine: Ice blue

The Long Story

My Life Story is: After Ariel's and Eric's happily ever after they had a daughter named Melody how looked like Eric but had Ariel's personality. Five years after her birth they had Elric. He looked and acted like Ariel and it made the entire family to finally have a boy since King Trident had only girls. After the years going by Melody was sent to the enchanted castle for the children but she refused to marry since she wanted to belong to the sea. Finally getting her way she lived in Atlantis which left Elric the heir for the kingdom. Like his sister though he loved the sea but didn't want to disappoint his family so he only visited Atlantis when he finished lessons. So to make things easier he asked his grandfather to give him the ability to be a merman only when he entered the seawater. I figured with this ability he could leave when ever he needed to without tracking his grandfather down to change him each time.

During his visits he would play with Flounders children his favorite from the school of fish was Flora. Unlike her father she wasn't a scardy catfish. She liked adventure and would always go exploring with Elric when he went to the sea floor. She would even sneak him out of she could help by being a distraction.

During his visits to Atlantis his grandfather King Trident would show Elric a lot of attention since he had always wanted a son but he and his wife weren't able to have one before her death. Doing the many things he didn't do with his daughters he showed Elric how to use his trident for attacking making him faster underwater. He then showed him what to look out for in the sea. While his grandfather showed him how to handle himself in the sea his father Prince Eric did the same on land. Glad to have a son Prince Eric showed Elric how to harpoon even though it was against Ariel's wishes as well as sword fighting. With his training underwater he was quicker with a weapon on land. Seeing that Elric was always leaving the castle Eric had the blacksmith make Elric his own trident to keep on him in case he was ever attacked.

After his 19th birthday he was entering the sea to visit Flora since she wasn't able to join the celebration on land. Leaping into the water with his trident he was quickly meet by Flora who was frantic since there where poachers that were attacking a group of baby sea turtles. Quickly following Flora to the ship he used his fin to leap out of the water and land on to the ship with his feet. The poachers were stunned to see prince Elric and Elric was looking at all the sea turtles that were killed except one. One of the poachers had a blade to it while the turtles tried to get away. Elric was angry to angry to control himself. He had killed the two men even though he should and could have captured them and took them to his father to be punished. Picking up the sea turtle which fit in his hand he dove back into the water leaving the two men. After saving the turtle he found out that all turtles on the ship was the little turtles siblings. Saddened since Elric did not know what he would do if he had witness his own sister being killed. He decided that the turtle could live with him if he wanted and would also give him a name since he hadn't picked on out. The turtle happily agreed and was named Sheldon. To Elric's surprise he was summoned to his grandfather to find out that he was already caught for killing the two men. King Trident then took Elric to his parents and told them that Elric had killed the two men.

Ariel and Eric had figured after Melody that they wouldn't send Elric to the enchanted castle but now that he had killed someone they thought he should marry now and settle down so that something like this would never happen again. To their dismay they sent Elric to the castle to find someone to marry or he would banished from the kingdom.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: Swimming, singing, playing music, Flora
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: Buzz killers, rules, being restricted from doing things, poachers
• Pets: Flora and Sheldon
• Siblings: Older sister - Melody

Deathangelle

Aura_Anoushka

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:09 pm
User Image

I am the child of:
Princess Jasmine and Aladdin

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Princess Aksha Amir
I Am Age: 18
I Do Not Hide My: Faemininity
My Preferences Are: Men (Heterosexual)
I Stand At: 5'5"
My Eyes Shine: Hazel

The Long Story

My Life Story is: It wasn’t long after the marriage of Aladdin and Jasmine when Jasmine had become pregnant with twins. Despite the tumultuous life the two had, had, they looked forward to finally settling in and raising kids. When the twins were born it was clear they both had their parents’ stubborn attitude, but that was all they had in common. Asha and Aksha Amir were polar opposites; Asha being much like her mother and father both – active and rebellious against the posh royal life. Aksha on the other hand was a diva – very much a princess – enjoying every moment of being pampered in luxury. Despite being sisters, the girls also never liked each other much. Asha was always busy running around and causing havoc where Asksha loved to sit in her room with her favorite servant and do things like play dolls and do each-others hair.

Aksha could not have been more different than her sister. She was always more quiet and tender, much like what one would expect of a princess. However, don’t mistake her quietness for being well-behaved. She was smart and could talk her way out of any trouble she may have gotten into. She was most guilty of stealing her mother’s cloths and wearing them before cutting them up and trying to make her own clothes and toys out of them. It was because of this that Jasmine quickly got Aksha into a class that gave her the proper supplies and taught her the proper skills to do what she wanted. Aksha would always try to get her sister to place fashion show with her and put the clothes that she made on, but it was like trying to get a boy to play dress up. When Inari was a cub Asha would have him run off with Aksha’s clothes and stuffed toys where he would tear them up just out of rough play. This made Aksha resent her sister quite a bit, but also made her feel lonely. Although there was always one particular servant by her side, it wasn’t the same. They were sisters after all, shouldn’t they love each other? Most of all they were twins! She always wondered why she was the odd one out in her family. She didn’t have a pet, she didn’t like to play rough, and she liked girly things. Not even her mother could really relate. She was always there for Aksha, but she never quite shared the same passion her daughter did for the more feminine and indoors-y activities.

When Aksha was about 13, Genie came back from his world-wide journeys and when he did he had a special gift just for her. He was in another kingdom that had an abundance of dragons - some ignoring mankind while other sought out to expand their territory into human towns and cities.It was there he found an abandoned nest with as single egg. The egg was getting cold, so he picked it up and tended to it until it hatched. When the young dragon hatched it was clear it’s time uncared for had stunted its growth. It was much smaller than the average hatchling. Genie immediately brought it back to the palace. When he showed it to Jasmine and Aladdin they insisted Aksha take it as her pet. At first she was hesitant, but tending to the little hatchling – feeding it with a small bottle, keeping it with her at all times to keep it warm – she fell in love with it and named her Anorra.

It was Anorra and Aksha from that day on. Aksha read any book she could get her hands on about dragons and loved to learn more about her wonderful pet and best friend. However, having someone to care for only brought the twin sisters further apart. By the time Asha had run away, Aksha felt as if they were strangers. She thought her sister was foolish for running away, and she was disgusted by her sisters’ selfish actions. Didn’t she know how much running away would worry mom and dad? Then she found out that they were being sent away. Aksha didn’t know how to take the news; she was excited to possibly see new places and people, she didn’t like the idea of being pushed away from everything she knew. However, for the sake of her parents she acted more excited than she was. Maybe she could meet someone more like her anyway.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: Sewing, designing, fashion, animals, singing, gentle nature, intelligence.
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: Stupidity, physical exertion, being patronized, intolerance.
• Pets: A small blue dragon that is as tall as Aksha's knees and is head to tail only a bit bigger than a large dog.
• Siblings: 1 - Asha

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:53 pm
User Image

I Serve:
Princess Aksha Amir

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Nyx Lyraesel
I Am Age: Eighteen
My Species Is: Elven
My Preferences Are: Anyone I like – Pansexual
I Stand At: 5"
My Eyes Shine: Golden

The Long Story

My Life Story is: Although Nyx was rather young when she was taken away, she remembers her homeland vividly. Her village rested on a large meadow; sitting amongst the tall emerald grass, and vibrant wildflowers. She remembers how soft the ground was under bare feet and how the air often had a sweet scent. To this day, it's existence feels like a dream to the young elf.

It was going to rain that afternoon, she could tell because the air had a fresh scent; her favorite scent in the world. After gathering raspberries from the outer gardens, Nyx and her brother returned home to their parents. The day had started, and continued, to go on like any other. Everyone in the village was kind to one another, the land was healthy and lush, and the wind chimes melodically graced her ears. But, as she and her family sat down for lunch, a chorus of murmurs caught their attention. She grasped her brother's hand as they followed their parents, sticking close behind. They made their way through the crowd, the elves parted easily to make way for the chief. That's when she saw it. It wasn't the young human boy that made her curious, but the look in his eyes. Sorrow, fear, and guilt.

Everything happened so quickly, too quickly. Men on horses emerged from the trees, wielding torches of fire. Large, strong hands grasped her waist and pulled her from her brother. She couldn't see her parents, there was too much smoke. The last thing she saw, before everything went black, was her brother crying as the village burned behind him.

Nyx awoke on a hard wooden floor. It was dark, but she could see the other's around her. Different races of elves, shifters, and many other creatures. They all looked as young and frightened as she. When day came, they were all shuffled up onto the deck of a ship. There was nothing but miles and miles of ocean around them.

They traveled around the world for a year, and bit by bit, the creatures were sold off. At the age of seven, Nyx was brought to a land drastically different from her home. She came to realize that the men who had taken her, were planning to sell her off to a wealthy man. Over the years, she began to understand that there were humans in the world that would pay a good price for exotic 'pets'. Knowing very well that she'd rather die than be sold off like an animal, she took a dull blade and chopped her long platinum locks. With her new-found haircut and still curve-less body, Nyx looked like a small boy. The men still tried to sell her off, but her feminine face was not enough to persuade their wealthy client. Enraged by her act, The men dragged her into the busy streets of Agrabah, and planned to kill her in broad daylight. She showed no fear, she did not weep, nor beg for her life.

Just as they were about to bring the axe down upon her, a powerful voice rang through the crowds of gawking people. Soon, everyone but the men, were kneeling. A beautiful woman walked towards them, with the stride of a tigress. By decree of the Queen, the men were arrested, and Nyx was taken into the royal estate. For saving her life, and giving her a home, Nyx vowed to serve the royal family. She quickly grew attached to Princess Ashka. It pained her to see the girl lonely, even though her sister lived with her. If Nyx still had her brother, she would have given him the world. As Nyx was the same age as the princesses, she decided she would do everything she could to become a sisterly companion to Ashka.

After working in the palace for eleven years, doing her duties as a servant and being a constant companion to Aksha and Anorra, Nyx was given news that the girls would be leaving. It was rare that Nyx ever stepped out of her place, but she soon found herself begging the king and queen to let her go as well. Her begging was un-needed though, it had already been arranged for her to accompany the princesses. A bit nervous, the young elf has began to prepare herself for her new home, among the royal children of Fey.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: The smell before the rain, daydreaming, helping others, humming/singing (mostly to herself), flowers, wind chimes.
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: Spiders, cruelty, ignorance, messes, chaotic noise, fire.
• Siblings: A young boy named Eli Lyraesel

Dissected Princess

Aura_Anoushka

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:22 pm
User Image

I Serve:
Princess Arlette Marie Joubert

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Soren Achterberg
I Am Age: 25
My Preferences Are: Women – Heterosexual
I Stand At: 6"4
My Eyes Shine: Reddish Brown

The Long Story

My Life Story is: Soren was an orphan his parents both dying of the plague. When the young child showed that he could read and write he was taken into the palace as a servant. In the palace he was the apprentice to the court physician, who was also the court sorcerer. Under this man Soren learned many skills in both magic and healing others. As Soren became a much better sorcerer he was tasked with the job of tutoring the young princess. He was chosen not only due to his magical aptitude but also his knowledge in the healing arts. Many times he had nursed the young girl when her poor health failed her.

As most of his days were spent with the young princess he had a healthy respect for her and the two fell into a mentor and pupil relationship. He challenged her as any good tutor would do, but he always made sure she was well enough for any challenge. As her age increased her health became more stable, however Soren kept a sharp eye on her health and would often impose restrictions on her to keep her health as good as it was. When it was decided that the princess would be leaving the castle Soren was called upon to follow her. The king and queen knew she would need help when it came to her health and thus who better to send with her other than the princess's personal physician. While Soren accepted his task as any good subject would, inside he rebelled against the idea. For some time he was courting a lady, with plans to marry her. But now that he'd been sent off that would no longer happen. And his lady would marry another, so now the sorcerer holds a small amount of resentment towards his King and Queen. While he still cares for the princess as a mentor he is now known to be much harder on her than before. After all if she is meant to find someone and rule her kingdom then she had better be up to the task.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: Practicing Magic, Studying, Rain, and Animals
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: Stupidity, Lazy People, Lying, and Large Crowds

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:26 pm
User Image

I am the child of:
Cinderella and Prince Charming.

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Princess Arlette Marie Joubert
I Am Age: 16
My Preferences Are: Males – Heterosexual
I Stand At: 5"7
My Eyes Shine: Pale Green

The Long Story

My Life Story is: After the 'happily ever after' Cinderella became pregnant rather quickly, a prince was born named Louis. Five years later a Princess named Arlette joined the royal family. Both children had their mother's golden locks, but Louis had his fathers light brown eyes, while Arlette had pale green eyes. However unlike her brother she was a sickly child. Thus being forced to be confined to her apartments and only left them for ceremonies. Arlette due to her confinement didn't get to interact with other children very much, which contributed to her quiet demeanor. Louis was her only playmate, he came as much as he could as he had his own lessons to attend to. The two siblings loved each other dearly. While her confinement made her quiet it also made her studious, the young girl learned all she could about any subject. Though her favorites were magic and military strategy. After seeing her aptitude in these subjects her parents gave her tutors in each subject.

After many years of intense study Arlette was a rather accomplished military strategist and sorceress. When her brother had to go off to war, at the age of 18, she begged to be allowed to help with the strategic aspect. But her parents, fearing for her poor health, refused to allow her out of the castle. So at 13 years of age she said good-bye to her older brother and her best friend, she had sent her familiar with him, Vogel, a small bird that watched over him so as to report back to Arlette. As such Arlette was the first to learn of the young prince's demise. On that fateful day Arlette was watching the battle unfold in front of her familiars eyes. The strategy was flawed, she knew this but there was nothing she could do. The young princess screamed out as she saw the spear pierce her brother's chest and watched as he fell from his horse. The scream shocked her mother, but the news devastated her even more. The kingdom moved into mourning along with the royal family.

After her brothers death more responsibilities were pushed upon Arlette. As the heir she began having even more lessons in politics, law, etiquette, language and music. She was also required to attend even more ceremonies, which frightened her more than anything. But Arlette was an obedient princess, excelling in her studies and becoming better at public events. However years of isolation made her appear unapproachable by many suitors and her parents worried if she would ever find a suitable partner. So with a heavy heart they agreed to send Arlette to the castle connecting all lands. With the hope of her finding someone to rule by her side. Arlette wasn't sure what her emotions were about the decision, on one hand she was excited to leave the palace and her confinement, but on the other she was fearful after all meeting new people and interacting with them was not her strong suit.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: Studying military strategy, Playing the harp, Walking in the forest, and Magic
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: Being restricted, Hypocrisy, Being patronized, and Chocolate
• Pets: Vogel, her familiar that she conjures.
• Siblings: Louis-Deceased

GrayEnvy

Aura_Anoushka

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:23 pm
User Image

I am the child of:
Milo and Kidagakash (Kida) Thatch

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Princess Xahliah Thatch (Xia for short)
I Am Age: Eighteen
My Preferences Are: Men (Heterosexual)
I Stand At: 5'6
My Eyes Shine: Brown

The Long Story

My Life Story is: Ever since Xia was a child, she had always held a fascination with the world around her. Much like her father, she had come to grow quite studious of her surroundings and other cultures, and much like her mother, she found herself strangely attracted to things unknown to her. In her youth, her actions would vary drastically. One could find her doing something as simple as reading a book, or something as chaotic as pulling her servant Aewyn into one of her "adventures," which usually included exploring the ruins of her kingdom or even returning to the area Atlantis was when it was beneath the sea. It was there that she had even found her lava-bird, one in which Xia named Canary.

Although the young princess yearned to explore the world around her and learn from the ways of others, she had a deep love for her kingdom, much like her mother did. She made it an effort to get to know her people and watch over them, though that would get her into quite a bit of trouble with her parents at times due to the dangerous situations that she would get into, many of which she may have died in if Aewyn hadn't been present. Despite those situations, Xia insisted that she would do whatever it took to protect the kingdom. She loved her home and she found much solace and happiness in it, looking forward to the days that she would take over rule; though she did understand that it may have taken a hundred more good years before her parents thought her to be ready. Until then, Xia simply did what she could to learn about her kingdom and what it took to nourish it even expanding her knowledge and skills. Xia learned how to read lost text from her father, who seemed to know more about it than even her mother, who was Atlantis born. She also learned human things from her parent's friends from long ago, though they were like aunts and uncles to her. She learned how to fix things and make explosives, and even the traditional way of healing people, though the crystal that she constantly carried with her eliminated the need for many healing procedures. She learned how to properly fight from Aewyn, though ultimately, even her training wasn't enough to keep her in the kingdom.

Though their kingdom seemed to thrive more than it ever had due to it's heart, once it had resurfaced from the sea there was a new string of problems facing them. People from all over wished to take the power of their kingdom for their own selfish greed. Though they were easily crushed, these constant occurrences worried the citizens of Atlantis deeply, causing unrest in the kingdom. The constant thought of this troubled Xia's mother, Kida. Her fear of people wishing to abuse the Heart of Atlantis's power surfaced, and she was in constant conflict with herself, wondering if she had made the right decisions regarding the crystal.

It wasn't until Xia's kidnapping that her mother and father snapped. There was a band of mercenaries trying to do what the others could not. They were after the crystal that the people of Atlantis depended on to survive. Her parents did nothing. Her father simply stated that they would try, fail, and retreat as all of the others had. Whether they had been right or not, Xia was furious. Had they become so comfortable with their power that they grew to underestimate their enemies? Xia did not know, nor did she care. That night, the girl had packed up a series of throwing knives and a few explosives she had learned to make from Vinny and headed out alone, (well, except for Canary) determined to at least try to stop them. Upon getting there Xia took to the trees, watching as a group of people brought a device the likes of which Xia had never seen before. She pressed on, managing to put an explosive on the device. Xia managed to destroy the machine, however she did not manage to prevent herself from getting captured. Xia was used for ransom, the crystal for her. They were soon outed by her parent's forces and executed silently. After a swift reprimand from her parents and her first "grounding" by her father (a concept foreign to her until it happened), everything seemed to go back to normal for Xia, until she went back outside.

The citizens of Atlantis had grown uneasy with the royal family, their confidence in their leaders waning. Though the rumors proved to be false, there was talk of a revolt. Though Xia's parents had been hesitant to do so, they had decided to send Xia to the castle in the center of the kingdoms with her trusted servant and best friend, Aewyn. Not only was it a safer location for her while they had gotten their kingdom restored to its prosperous state, they also figured that marriage was a good idea for her, thinking that someone to settle her would be good for her. Xia was completely against the idea. Not only was she being ripped from the home that she loved and cared for, but she was being forced to wed someone she would have just met. She completely refused, saying that no matter what the two had done, she would never be forced into marriage. Unfortunately, she wasn't left with many other options that ended with her staying in her kingdom.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: Exploration, Reading, Healing, Riding her ketak (floating vehicle), Throwing Knives, Learning new things, Atlantis, The arts, Canary, Dancing, Music, Excitement, Spontaneity
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: Being Helpless, Threats against her kingdom, Mercenaries, Being forced to marry, Boredom, Confinement (or "groundings")
• Pets: Her Lava Bird, Canary.
• Siblings: The closest she has to a sibling is her servant Aewyn, who is like a big brother to her.

Ivory_Coated_Stars

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:26 pm
User Image

I Serve:
Princess Xahliah Thatch

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Aewyn Maeve
My Preferences Are: Anyone Interesting (Pansexual)
I Stand At: 6'0
My Eyes Shine: Slate Blue

The Long Story

My Life Story is: Ever since his birth, Aewyn had completely lacked the ability to speak. Such an ailment was rare in Atlantis where everyone was healthy, especially since the crystal had the ability to cure virtually any ailments. Unfortunately, neither regular medicine nor the crystal's power could help him, and due to this oddity, many were afraid of him and thought him to be unusual. Aewyn was orphaned for as long as he remembered, though it never really hindered the male. He would typically do much traveling outside of the city doing odd jobs. Though it wasn't until a failed attack on Atlantis that he was found by the royal family.

When Aewyn was nine, he joined a crew of hired bandits to attack Atlantis, taking its secrets and it's luxuries, though unlike the others his employer didn't wish to steal the Heart, just some valuable weapons to auction. With a good pay rate, it was hard for Aewyn to turn down the offer. Having become quite a skilled thief by that time, he figured that it would be simple. Besides, it wasn't as if he had cared much for Atlantis anyways. If anything he figured that he would simply be killing two birds with one stone. In the end, the bandits were unsuccessful and were arrested. Being so young, the queen gave Aewyn the option of working for the kingdom, where he would get a shelter and a home. He would simply have to put up with a bratty, overly curious young princess. It seemed fair enough. It was better than rotting in prison for the rest of his life.

Upon meeting the princess, Aewyn wasn't thrilled. He hated being pulled into all of her mishaps and having to talk her out of trouble. However, the more that time went on, the more he began to see the young princess more as a best friend or younger sister than a simple nuisance. After ten years of being in her company, Aewyn had become Xia's most trusted servant and best friend, always doing what he can to ensure her safety.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: Xia's well being, Adventures, Training, Swimming, Water, Liveliness (though at times it doesn't seem like it), Sweets, The occasional moment of peace
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: Fire, Anything sour, Losing, Boredom, Awkward Situations
• Pets: N/A
• Siblings: N/A

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Aura_Anoushka

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:36 pm
User Image

I Serve:
Prince Darian Vonavich

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Madeline Soleil
I Am Age: Seventeen
My Preferences Are: Males-Heterosexual
I Stand At: Five feet three inches
My Eyes Shine: Honey brown

The Long Story

My Life Story is: Madeline was raised in King Adam's castle since she was Lumière's daughter. At the age of six she was put to work as a servant because of her mother's passing. To distract her from the death she began to serve Queen Belle to her needs. With the time she spent with the queen she enjoyed books as much as the Queen. On her down time she would be in the library studying or just reading.

When the prince would disappear she would try and help cover his disappearance so he wouldn't get into trouble though most times he did get caught. After the years going by she would serve the queen but would be asked to look after the prince as well mostly just following behind him.

On the night the prince found his dire wolf she had followed him since she was makign her way to the palace after visiting her mother's grave. Following him she stayed hidden but a chameleon had fallen on to her. Having a small freak out she almost through it away from her but it was wrapped around her wrist. Trying to fling it still she stumbled around and crashed into the fainted prince and dire wolf. The wolf growled at her ready to attack but she through her hands into the air as well as the little chameleon. If the situation was different she would have laughed but she could see the prince knocked out. She hummed a soothing tone to the wolf to try and get it to relax and explained she was a going to help. Of course he almost attacked her again but she continued what she was doing and check to make sure he was alive.

Pleased with that she began to drag the prince home but the wolf jumped on her scratching her back with his claw. Wounded she had the prince on her lap but the wolf wasn't going to let her leave with the prince. She didn't know what to do other than scream for help. She kept doing it till her voice went hoarse but her father and the king found her and the prince. When her father saw that she was hurt he quickly dragged her to the palace against her will to be healed.

After that day she was was ire around the wolf and she had kept the Chameleon since it would hit her when she was fading from blood lost. She named him Dusten and he would often go on stealth missions to check on the prince since he could blend in. He would then report to her then she would report to the queen. When the prince killed the dragon she was actually surprised and thought there would be a celebration but he was sent to the enchanted palace. She figured she wouldn't be seeing him for a while since he was to be married.

On the day of his leaving she was doing her regular duties in the library when the queen had told her that she was going with the prince. Stunned for a moment she quickly agreed since the prince might want some company plus who else will help when he has his tempers.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: Reading, studying, dancing, climbing trees
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: Damaged books, loosing her place in a book, swimming
• Pets: Dusten
• Siblings: None

Deathangelle

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:57 am
User Image

I am the child of:
Sleeping Beauty.

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Prince Armel Dormant
I Am Age: Twenty-one
I Stand At: Six-foot
My Eyes Shine: Grey-green

The Long Story

My Life Story is: Armel's mother died while she was giving birth to him. Sadly, his father was at sea at the time and he too was taken a few days prior when a storm hit, leaving the small child with no living parents. Because the mother had no one there for her to help her in the child birth, she had sent for a good fairy when she thought the baby would be born soon. When the mother had died, the fairy could think of only one thing to do. She took the baby to the King and Queen, who she knew were trying to have a child at the time.

For several years the Queen had cherished and loved the child as if he were her own. She took care of the child, her love undiminished by the fact that he was truly the son of someone else. After a few years though, the King and Queen had a child of their own. 'Though the parents now had a child of their own, they continued to raise Armel as if he were their own, giving him no cause to feel out of place or unloved. Armel grew up strong and honorable, seeing his adoptive sister as if she were his own, true, younger sister.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies:
•Flute
•Fencing

• Dislikes/Pet Peeves:
•Anyone who would harm his little sister
•Being pampered

• Pets:
•N/A

• Siblings: Julian Dormant

Ben9x

Aura_Anoushka

Aura_Anoushka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:21 am
User Image

I am the child of:
Fa Mulan and Captain Li Shang.

The Need to Know

My Name Is: Prince Jin Shang
I Stand At: 5'9''
My Eyes Shine: Dark Green

The Long Story

My Life Story is: Jin was born to Fa Mulan and Captain Li Shang, the two heroes of China. From the time he could walk, Jin was expected to be the best. That means at fencing, hand to hand combat, top in athletics, even in academics, as well as being a gentleman and knowing how to present himself. He took after his father from before he met Mulan, very serious and not really talkative. He does become awkward when talking to girls that catch his interest, which is rare, but it happened once or twice.

Jin did do very well in all the things he was monitored in, which was everything. His mother was soft on him and allowed him to take breaks with her and drink some tea and just talk about random things like the weather or how was his training going. Sometimes Mulan would make fun of his father, which would make Jin chuckle a bit. He did appreciate that his father was harsh on him, while his mother was soft and yet fun to train around.

Jin was told he was going to go to a castle at age sixteen. He didn't fight, but simply asked why he was needed. After hearing why, he went to pack his bags and headed that way as soon as possible. He hates that fact, but he accepted it and went along with it.

All the Little Things

• Likes/Hobbies: Green tea, quiet areas, botany/Reading, training, studying,
• Dislikes/Pet Peeves: Being treated like a child, overly loud people, losing
• Pets: N/A
• Siblings: N/A

Ultimate Holly

Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff