Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Quest - Distortion Shard] Reflections

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Skye Starrfyre rolled 6 20-sided dice: 17, 13, 16, 7, 10, 12 Total: 75 (6-120)

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:09 pm
First Dice Set: Pachua's Stamina Points -30
Second Dice Set: Aldara's Stamina Points -23
Third Dice Set: Llyr's Stamina Points - 22

Battle Guide for Quick Ref

[ Setting : ]Through some manner, your character and their party have found a portal to the correct Location where a shard resides. You may make up the details, but no matter what it is, it is old. Think forgotten labyrinths, lost caves, and overgrown jungle ruins.

If in Halloween, it is a less populated area. If in the Human World, there's no one around for miles.

The portal had appeared not far from the well worn path that Aldara usually took from the Monster dormitories to the main school grounds by foot when she wasn't in the mood for flying (rarely, as of late). Upon spotting it while flying above that path, she had swooped down to investigate, pausing long enough to pull out her eye-phone to text Pachua a picture.

Outgoing Message to Pachua: Found something. Up for an adventure?

[b]Stamina:[/b]
[b]HP:[/b] Your HP Value.
[color=red][b]Damage:[/b][/color] The amount of damage you to do your target.
[b]Target:[/b] Who are you attacking?
[b]Effect:[/b] List any effects you suffer here. Did your opponent set you on fire? Did their special Fear attack inflict poison? Does your character's attacks leave their opponent slightly chilled? Use this space to keep track of any battle or RP'd effects for convenience.

gaia_crown [ Round 1: ] This round takes place just inside the entrance of the Location, barely a few footsteps in. All is quiet; no one is there but you and yours. For now.

- All players roll a 6 sided dice. This roll does not consume any stamina.
Roll 1: For every player that rolls this, you trigger a boss: a rusted, reanimated wrought iron mirror revenant.
- Yes, that means if two players roll a 1, you now have two bosses... congratulations.
- No one can proceed to Round 2 until it has been defeated.
- The DM is in charge of keeping track of the boss's HP. The boss has 30/ 30 HP and does 3 auto damage every time it is attacked. Normal battle rules apply.
-IF NO ONE rolls a 1, or if you have defeated the boss, you may proceed to Round 2.

Endejester
kuroopu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:17 pm
Return message to Aldira: On my way! I am bringing a friend who…for some reason trusts me enough to fly him to you!

He sent the message back as soon as he heard the eye-phone chime. He was new to actually owning one and tended to type out all of his messages in full, with none of the curious abbreviations and eek-motes that some people used when they sent messages that way.

He’d never seen the path before, and quickly turned to share the image with Llyr, briefly describing his friend the Harpy with the magpie wings so freshly filled out enough to allow her to fly. He’d offered then to fly his fellow boil to the location, if he trusted Pachua’s somewhat dubious flying skills enough to do so, the offer was, to Pachua’s own surprise, accepted!

So, with the water demon perched just behind his head, with a good hold between ornamentation and his ‘mane’ of feathers Pachua and Llyr had taken flight. A sort of combination between swimming and flapping like a bird, with occasional bursts of movement from his tail like a dolphin might to propel him through the air.

“There! I think I see her!” the voice was something between more sibilant, and carried an under current to it like bird song when he spoke in his natural form.

“I’d pick your feet up, I’m not so terribly good at landing, and I’ll be a bit front heavy llyr!”

Skye Starrfyre
kuroopu

Stamina:
HP: 30
Damage: N/A
Target: N/A
Effect: N/A  

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:32 pm
Llyr had no idea who this Aldara person was, but from how Pachua described her, she sounded quite pretty. So the boil didn't need much persuasion to come along, happily climbing onto Pachua's back and scooting up until he was just behind Pachua's head, arms around his neck to keep from falling off. It really was quite lovely, flying, Llyr looking around in fascination as his hair streamed out behind him in a long, silky dark trail.

They landed with a crash just in front, Llyr toppling sideways as he slid off of Pachua in a somewhat ungraceful sort of way; but he got back up relatively easily, a look of delight on his face. He patted Pachua's head affectionately and then turned to look at the ghoul, floating towards her.

"You must be Aldara," he said pleasantly, "You are just as lovely as Pachua has said! I am Llyr, it is most delightful to meet you!"

Stamina: 22

skye starrfyre

endejester
I HOPE I DID THIS RIGHT ksdlfm

Skye Starrfyre rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:49 pm
Aldara spread her wings, ready to push herself off of the ground and up into the air in the event Pachua's crash landing came in a bit too close for comfort. He managed to stop just shy of her, though, and for that she smiled brightly despite holding the applause. He hadn't done anything more than help her to her feet when she had crashed so she would return the favor and keep all mockery to herself, determined to be supportive instead.

"You're getting better." Her smile turned into a grin as she regarded the serpentine boil for a moment before casting a glance at his friend.

Llyr caught her by surprise and she stood there for a moment, lips parted in a soft 'o' of 'wow, you are much prettier than I expected a friend of Pachua's that is not me to be'. Her mouth then snapped shut and she went back to eying him as though she weren't all that certain about him, no matter how tempting it was to preen at his compliments.

"There's a portal here and I'm going in before someone less skilled in the field of battle finds it and hurts themselves. The two of you are more than welcome to join me... Whenever you're ready, that is." She nodded at Pachua, glancing at Llyr once more (this time with a slightly softer look) before ducking through the portal.

She came out on the other side in a part of Halloween she had never seen before. The only reassurance that she was still in Halloween, for that matter, was the pumpkin sun shining through the jumbled tree branches above her. It was casting just enough light through for her to make out the shapes of stone reliefs jutting out of the ground here and there.

This place was weird....

Stamina: 23
HP: 40/40

kuroopu

endejester

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
endejester rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:36 am
[Rolling!]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:51 am
(Boss is asleep?)
“It…it’s complicated.” He flustered as he shifted at last back into the more familiar, and a great deal smaller form they were all more familiar with. He flicked his tongue out for a moment which –might- have been a rebuttal to the teasing that had almost but not quite happened, or it might just be that he was tasting the air. Given the light blush that was turning his cheeks to rose and his cheek scales to a pearlescent pink it was probably the former.

He wing brushed Llyr for a moment, likely to both apologize for the crash landing that had tilted the poor Boil off for a secondary crash landing of his own, and to make sure he was okay before offering a small apologetic smile to Aldira for his distraction.

“Last portal I found was in the Gym” He said tilting his head at it curious. “…it led to this odd house I’d never seen before. There was a hunter inside the house too.”

His voice had a note of caution but with a final glance back at Llyr he followed her through. He had no idea if there was a way to –close- portals, they seemed to appear and disappear as they saw fit with no real triggers as so far as he could tell to date.

He blinked at the light from the pumpkin son, the strange stones and the tangle of twisting and curling tree branches. “So…if we’re worried that someone with less battle experience will come through, why am –I-here, I don’t have the best track record.” He said with an small laugh.

“…well I mean, jumping in front of things to guard my friends yes…but other than that.”

Skye Starrfyre
kuroopu

Stamina:

endejester

Feral Cat

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:30 pm
Llyr didn't notice the lack of comments from the ghoul, or the way she eyed him, but he did keep oohing and ahhing over her beautiful hair and the beautiful plumage of her wings. He would have reached out and touched the feathers, wanting to feel how soft they were, but Marzena had told him that touching people without their permission was rude, so he refrained.

(Barely.)

He did, however, unabashedly let his eyes roam over the pretty trinkets that she was wearing, Llyr absently tapping a finger against his leg as he wondered where she had gotten some of them (gathering lovely things was, of course, a great interest of him), and for several minutes he was lost entirely in thought, not even noticing what other people were saying until Aldara had jumped through the portal and out of sight.

Llyr felt a wing brush his shoulder and turned to see Pachua giving him a sheepish expression.

"Come, Pachua!" said Llyr happily, "Let us go on an adventure!" and ushered him forward, climbing into the portal behind him. The thickly entangled trees on the other side were large and gnarled, and there seemed to be a series of stones in little piles around, Llyr casting around his gaze, eyes wide with curiosity.

"What is this place? It is most interesting."

He gravitated towards a tree and touched a branch, as though debating climbing it.

Stamina: 22

skye starrfyre

endejester

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:52 pm
"You're here because I trust you to watch my back." She glanced over her shoulder, eying Pachua in a way that said she would start to scold him any second if he was planning on devaluing his worth in front of her... And she may have started to tsk at him further had the second boil not appeared through the portal as well.

"I've never been in this part of Halloween before." She murmured in response to Llyr's questioning their surroundings. Aldara agreed with him that it was indeed most interesting, but she didn't trust it; not completely, at least. It was too quiet for her liking.

"I'm certain the portal lead us here for a reason, though. We should look around for --- !" The harpy ghoul let out a startled cry as she turned around, losing her footing as a carved stone slipped lose beneath her, unable to spread her wings quickly enough to keep herself from sliding down a chute-like path. She landed with an 'oooff' in a heap at the bottom, pride wounded a bit more than her backside as she eyed her new surroundings.

Light filtered down through the entrance that she had fallen into, various reflective shards glittering as they caught it, bouncing and reflecting the rays of the pumpkin sun throughout the immediate area. It was beautiful enough that she wanted to reach out and touch it but she held off not knowing what might happen if she did.

Stamina: 23
HP: 40/40

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

gaia_crown [ Round 2: ] All players now continue into a hall of shattered mirrors, accompanied by architecture fitting of your chosen location. Ruins walled with mirrors, simple shards of glass propped against cave walls, etc.

- All players roll 1d100 to determine their result.
Roll 1-25: It appears that you've lost your way, and the halls get darker and darker with every turn. Keep rolling, and subtract 3 Stamina because of how long it took to find your way.
Roll 26-50: You are entranced by your own reflection in a nearby mirror. A whispering runs through your mind, full of all your doubts and fears and-- you snap out of it. Keep rolling, and subtract 1 Stamina.
Roll 51-70: The corridor ends rather abruptly, opening into a steep drop. However, there's a ladder, and it leads to another level of the same kind of hallway you were in before. Weird. Keep rolling, and subtract 1 Stamina.
Roll 71-100: You manage to make it through the hall of mirrors unscathed. Continue to Round 3.

kuroopu

endejester

Quote:
Round two rules for when we're ready to move on!

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:41 pm
“Watching is one thing, defending well is another.” He said with some trepidation, though he was smart enough at least to raise his wings somewhat in an attempt to defend from impending smacks.

Except rather than being delivered a likely well-deserved blow, Aldara vanished with a startled cry. “Aldara!” He called and followed after her in a more deliberate slide down the path. It was –harder- to do so on two legs, balance being distributed quite another way than he preferred. He stumbled at the end, managing at least to stagger to one side so he didn’t slam into her but only just, and that only thanks to shifting his wings and thereby his balance.

“Ohh…” He said as he adjusted to their surroundings. “Amazing.”

(Waiting for Kuro to post then we can roll <3)
kuroopu

Skye Starrfyre

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces