Welcome to Gaia! ::

•• Kuro Shiro Reborn••

Back to Guilds

A guild where anyone and anything can co-exist, but not always on peaceful terms. Designed with the creative, over-restricted RPer in mind. 

Tags: feline, Elves, dragon, free, wolf 

Reply Welcome and Information
Inactivity List - Don't go on Vacation and not tell us! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weary Druid

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:27 pm
Sign in using a format as follows.

Username- reason you will be inactive - Time Span/date of possible return

or

Username- reason you WERE gone - last thing you remember

This is allow me and the other crew and VCs to know who to delete and who not to. If you post when you return someone may be able to fill you in.

Remember if you KNOW you will be inactive a while try to locate your characters where they will not be a hindrance to other people or get lost. It makes it easier for you when you come back, and for the people who are waiting on you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:48 am
Kowsauni- Sorry I haven't been active pass the reboot. I've been super busy running a different guild for a couple of friends. I don't know when I will be available to become active again but with the holiday season coming up it wont be until after the new year.  

Kowsauni

Meaeshana PhoenixFire

Aged Explorer

7,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:07 am
Sorry for my absence, I wasn't aware that there were replies and I tend to get easily distracted from Gaia and I had been checking for days to find new activity with nothing.

I'm happy to get back into it if anyone would like to commit themselves to befriending my character (and possibly poking at me on IMs and such to make sure I reply) otherwise I'll take my character's death with some dignity.

Hope everyone has had a great Xmas season, and is heading towards a brilliant new year.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:49 pm
Meaeshana PhoenixFire

I'm working on a summary now about the events that happened since you last posted.

Anyways, you can just post at the party (with your character in her humanoid form?) and maybe talk to a character no one is talking to (like Okami or Topaz the Dragon) or she could join my little trouble-making witch's game? It's your call.  

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

LoricWarrior

Agile Shapeshifter

13,940 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm
LoricWarrior - I know I just joined, but I was not planning on getting sick before I even finished my profile so this is just to let you guys know I might not be active for the next couple of days.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:52 pm
LoricWarrior
LoricWarrior - I know I just joined, but I was not planning on getting sick before I even finished my profile so this is just to let you guys know I might not be active for the next couple of days.

That's okay, we understand. Hope you get to feeling better!  

Ikurmo
Vice Captain

Striking Daredevil

10,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Rin Lufia

Nine-tailed Fox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:22 pm
I'm sorry for being so inactive. I've been having nothing but non-stop problems ever since Christmas. I've lost a close friend, and (a'though he is doing better) my Gramps was in the hospital. And other such problems. I plan to return as soon as possible... So please don't eradicate my existence... ;----;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:51 pm
Shirou Saberfox
I'm sorry for being so inactive. I've been having nothing but non-stop problems ever since Christmas. I've lost a close friend, and (a'though he is doing better) my Gramps was in the hospital. And other such problems. I plan to return as soon as possible... So please don't eradicate my existence... ;----;

You're okay, though you may have to search a bit to find your character(s) and get them up to speed with everybody. Post whenever you can, and I hope everything gets better for you  

Ikurmo
Vice Captain

Striking Daredevil

10,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:54 pm
Shirou Saberfox

That's fine, no one ever plans for things to go astray. As long as I know you've posted and the reason why you've been inactive, you won't be removed from the guild. As for your character, well, things have gone to Hell in the party, so Kakumei could be helping injured party guests evacuate to the basement, or help stop the ceiling from collapsing on the guests...depends on how far the event goes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:24 pm
Ikurmo
LoricWarrior

That's okay, we understand. Hope you get to feeling better!

Thank you! I finally am (well, except for my nose ... but whatever) and I just posted my profile in the "no residency" area. Soon to start RPing (finally)  

LoricWarrior

Agile Shapeshifter

13,940 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:35 am
LoricWarrior

Awesome, hopefully we'll be able to wrap up the party going on so your character can jump right into the role play.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:21 pm
SnowWolf1118

Cool! I'm not sure what's going on, so could you let me know when the party thing is over? When that happens I'll have my character check into the inn. <3  

LoricWarrior

Agile Shapeshifter

13,940 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

SnowWolf1118
Captain

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:17 am
LoricWarrior

I'm slowly writing a summary of the guild right now, so by the time Dreams posts (we're waiting on her), it should be finished. The summary is currently located here, but I'll ask Dreams if I can move it to the empty Guild Summary Topic once I'm done.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:27 pm
Seems like I have made it back in action, for now at least. And for later in the day at least. So thats a thing! Where do I need to start again? ;-;  

Rin Lufia

Nine-tailed Fox

Welcome and Information

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas