Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:51 am
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:15 pm
Adalansia studied her reflection in the pond, a deep from on her face as she did so. The mare looking back up at her was astonishingly unremarkable; an average face, with slightly unkempt hair atop a slightly pudgy and unprepossessing body. She wasn't bad looking, exactly, but no one was going to stop and look at her twice. Maybe if she'd been more attractive...or more unattractive. Or more...something. She just didn't get it.

Sighing, Ada shook her head and stepped back from the pond. How many times had she done this exact same thing, trying to see what it was that made other Soquili avoid her like the plague. For as long as she could remember, it had always been that way; she would encounter other Soquili, they would have a few minutes of conversation (if that), then they would suddenly remember some appointment or have to go. She had always been a very trusting mare, and had accepted their words...but as time went on and the pattern continued, she started to wonder.

Why didn't people like her?

~Twilight...Angel~

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:13 pm

Sounansha had decided that today was a good day to explore a bit. He hadn't done it in a while and missed the prospect of finding something new and exciting. The place he stumbled upon was rather nice. There was a light cool breeze going through that reminded him of the beach and the trees that were around provided a very nice bit of shade. Smelling the air, it was pleasant. A good mixture of the water nearby with the bit of flowers and grass. It was a very nice place.

As he took a better look around to study the area, he saw a mare. She had to have the most pink he had actually ever seen on another Soquili. It was such a nice color... He really didn't understand why there weren't more of them. Though he guessed that pink and pink didn't usually end up with kids.

He came closer to the mare as she seemed to sigh, looking at herself in the water. "Hello there!" His voice rang out strong and clear, wanting to be sure that he didn't end up scaring her if he simply came up behind her.

Cajmera

And it's all good! xD I forgot to reply in the other thread, LOL! But this set up should be fine. I think that all Niss needs is the certs is the first posts. That's how I've always had it set up anyway and I always get my stats!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:59 pm
Adalansia was so intent on her reflection and her self examination that when the Usdia stallion spoke, it startled her. In fact, it startled her a lot, causing her to pitch forward and slide into the pond with a gentle 'splash.' Fortunately, the water wasn't too deep, so when she stopped moving she was only in to her knees; however, it was hardly a graceful pose, and if she wasn't red before, she would have turned red from embarrassment!

Still, it was nice to be sought out, and she gave the little stallion as nice as smile as she could, under the circumstances. "Hello yourself! I wasn't paying attention, so you startled me. I didn't jump into the water on purpose," She explained with a slight hint of anxiousness in her tone. She wouldn't want him to get the wrong idea!

~Twilight...Angel~

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Sounansha trotted up to the mare, with a sorrowful look on his face. He certainly didn't mean to scar her! He had spoken up to try and prevent himself from scaring her so very much.

He watched a bit helpless as the mare fell into the water. It was certainly an interesting pose... Something he might laugh at a bit if he hadn't been the cause of it and the mare didn't look so... defeated about it.

"I'm very sorry! I didn't mean to startle you!" He came around the other side of the mare, facing her muzzle. "I can try and help you out..."

Cajmera

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:12 pm
Well, it was nice not to be laughed at for a change. In the face of the little stallion's concern, Adalansia managed a slightly wider smile and shook his head. "You're very nice, and I appreciate you wanting to try. But the water isn't deep, and I don't think I've gotten bogged into the mud." Experimentally, she lifted one foreleg, only to break out into a wide grin as the hoof broke free with a hollow sucking noise. "Yes, I should be able to get out on my own."

With three further hollow sucking noises, she broke out of the pond and climbed up onto the bank, her hooves caked with mud. "Well, that's not very nice looking, is it? I'm sorry, I can be really clumsy." Giving the little stallion a sheepish smile, she shook her head. "I'm Adalansia."

~Twilight...Angel~

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:37 pm

Sounansha carefully watches the mare as she gets herself out of the mud. He didn't want her to end up injured because of him. It certainly wasn't his intent to scare her. She did seem pretty skittish though.

Following her up onto the back carefully, he looked down at he hooves. "It's nothing a little water wouldn't fix! Or it would just drop off after it dries?" He thought on it a moment. "I think mud is sometimes good for you?"

He smiled up at the mare. "My name is Sounansha. You can call me Soun for short. It's a bit easier to say!" He came around beside the mare. "I do apologize for scaring you... I hadn't meant to startle you into the water like that!"

Cajmera

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:35 am
Ada nodded her head in agreement with the little stallion's suggestions, leaning forward and dipping one of her front hooves back into the water. A slight wisp of muddy water floated away from the hoof, but the bulk of the mud stayed where it was. Making a slight face, Ada withdrew the foot and tapped it on the bank a few times. "I don't think a little water is going to get rid of this much mud; maybe if there was less of it, that would work. It was a good idea though," she said with an encouraging smile. With her penchant for taking everyone literally, she did not realize that Sounanasha had been offering a possibility; instead, she thought he was stating a fact: 'this WILL work.'

But there was still the possibility that it would break off when it dried, as he suggested! "It's nice to meet you, Soun; your name is like my name in that it is also long! I'm Adalansia, but you can call me Ada. I'd like it if you called me Ada, actually. And it's ok, you probably didn't know I'd react like that."

~Twilight...Angel~

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:49 pm

Sounansha watched the mare carefully place the smallest part of her hoof into the smallest part of the water. It was something he wasn't expecting in the least! Usually when someone had suggested such a thing, the other would walk into the water a bit more at least.

"Well... I'm sure that the water would work better if there was more of it on you?" He looked at her a bit more. "Do you think that would work?" He walked back in front of the mare again.

He thought on what the mare said for a moment. "Yes... Both our names are pretty long. Your name is much prettier than mine though." Looking at her a bit, he smiled. "I will happily call you Ada!"

Cajmera

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:17 pm
Frowning slightly as she considered the idea, Ada looked from Sounansha back to the pond before saying in a very serious tone, "Maybe more water in general, but I don't think this water in specific will help that much. The bottom is all muddy, so if I waded in, then my feet would just go back into the mud and the water wouldn't reach them at all." A dilemna, to be sure, and one that she didn't think she was flexible enough to avoid! "If I had a better sense of balance, maybe I could try to clean them off one at a time while standing on the bank, but I'm very good at falling over."

She said the last thing without a hint of humor or irony; as she saw it, she was simply stating a fact. Because it was true, she was a major klutz when it came to...well, when it came to anything. There was a reason she never ventured up into the mountain regions!

Still, she appreciated Sounansha trying to help her, and she gave him another pleased smile. "Thank you, Soun; You're very nice to say such a pleasant thing about my name, and to call me Ada as well! I don't usually spend enough time talking with people for them to call me much."

~Twilight...Angel~

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Sounansha actually considered was she was saying for a moment. He could see her point about the bottom of it being muddy... She may well get more dirty by going into the water again. Well, he guessed that there was nothing to be done about it.

"I can see your point... Maybe we should find some other place with water? Or would you rather simply wait till it gets dry and then I can help you dust it off?" He smiled at her gleefully.

"If you would like, Ada, I can spend the day with you till your hooves dry?" He moved around beside her. "I would love to keep you company."

Cajmera

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:05 pm
Point? Where was her point, and what did it look like, Ada wondered as she looked with bewilderment at the stallion. Maybe if she was a unicorn, she would have a point; a very sharp point! Or maybe he was just referring to the point she'd made towards the water. Either way, that wasn't relevant, not when he was moving on to other, more interesting topics. Gosh, he was being such a friendly guy!

The bewildered expression gave way to another wide smile, and she gave Soun a shrug in response to the two options. Both had their advantages, she was sure, but since she wasn't often in the habit of being caked with mud, she didn't know which would be better. So...maybe split the difference? "We could go looking for different water, maybe, and if the mud dries before we find any, then maybe you could try and break it off? If that sounds ok to you, that is; I don't want you to do anything that doesn't sound fun to you."

She managed to keep her tone moderate, though she felt like tap dancing across the bank; imagine, someone was actually volunteering to spend extra time with her! No one ever said they wanted to spend more time with her, they always had to leave. Imagine, only five minutes into their acquaintance, and Soun was already on the way to being her best friend. "I would love to have you keep me company, too!"

~Twilight...Angel~

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:07 pm

Sounansha saw the confused look on the mares face. He really wasn't sure why she seemed to look at him like that. Was he being too literal? Or maybe she was simply takig his expressions too literally. That seemed to be more the case. It seemed like everything he said was taking in the most serious way possible. He didn't understand why really, but figured that he might have to state things a bit more plainly to the mare.

Soun smiled at the mare widely. He liked seeing others smile, so the delight on her face was certainly an improvement. "That seems like a good idea! It certainly wouldn't hurt. We can find a solution to the problem either way!" He was delighted that she was willing to find a solution so easily.

He pranced about her happily. Oh how he did enjoy going about with nice Soquili! It was always a pleasure to keep someone else comapny. Travelling alone was far too lonely sometimes. "I would love to keep you company! There is certainly no reason to let you go off on the journey alone!"

Cajmera

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:36 am
No, there was nothing that could hurt about walking about with mud on her hooves! It would be awkward, for sure, and a bit cumbersome, but there would be no pain. And even if there WAS pain, it would take more than that to make Adalansia change her mind about spending time with her new friend. He might have startled her to begin with, but wasn't he just shaping out to be the nicest guy! It was so exciting to have someone want to spend time with her, to stick around after the initial pleasantries were exchanged. Yes, she liked him very much indeed!

So she bobbed her head at Sounansha, gesturing to the countryside around them with one extended wing. "Well, which way do you think we should go? I'm not really familiar with this part of the plainslands; I was just passing over and decided to stop for a drink." Nodding her head back to indicate her wings, she explained in her solemn way, "Since I'm a wind and have wings, I usually like to fly places. Unless I need to stop to eat or drink, or I see someone I'd like to try talking to. Do you like walking around all the time? Your wings looks very small to fly with," she said with a nod to his little fins. It didn't occur to her that that might be an awkward question to ask!

~Twilight...Angel~

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Sounansha smiled widely at her. He liked this mare. Even if she took everything so literally, she was certainly nice enough! She seemed like she was probably a lonley darling too. It made him a bit sad that someone as nice as herself could end up being so lonely... It was a sad thing. People should really try to open up more to ones as nice as this mare!

He looked in the direction that she had pointed. "I actually don't go around here very often. Usually I'm hanging around on the beach where I live." He decided to simply start moving in the direction she had been pointing. "It certainly can't hurt to go this way at least! And we can walk and talk to pass the time. It shouldn't take too terribly long for that mud to dry. Then we can crack it off."

Sounansha giggled a bit as the mare asked about his 'wings.' he figured that she must not see very many fins where she comes from. "I walk everywhere I go." He smiled and pointed to his fins. "These are fins. I use them to swim around in the water." He thought on it for a second. "Though I guess I could use them to fly in the water?" He smiled at her.

Cajmera

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces