Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]
[PRP] Sweet and Grumpy (Chuntao x Sachin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image

Chuntao had been enjoying life lately. There had been several cubs about, and she was enjoying keeping an eye on them. A few had grown and it made her pleased to see that her good work paid off. They were healthy and happy. Even though the parents also helped, she watched them during the day or when the parents were doing their daily pride jobs.

There was nothing better to do than to spend her time with cubs, for the moment anyways. She smiled as she took in a deep breath, her job for the day was done, and it was time to herself. Though she wasn't sure what she wanted to do.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:17 pm
Sachin was quite the opposite of Chuntao. he avoided the cubs at all cost and usually could be found alone or going about counsel duties that he had to deal with. he went about his usual day and after completing his tasks for the day, he went for a nice long walk which he always did. all he could hope for was a uneventful walk after the last few encounters he has had lately. it was tiring atlest to him and so he was hoping to just gather some alone time for a while. but he was not really going to be that lucky today.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 4:21 pm
Chuntao looked towards the distance and noticed Sachin. She hadn't formally introduced herself to him yet and felt this might be the perfect opportunity. She moved towards him with a smile and friendly look upon her face. "hello!" She spoke as she got closer. "I don't know if you know me, but I felt it was in need for a proper introduction."

At least she thought so, anyways. "I'm Chuntao." She said. It was better to have everyone know her, especially if she was going to be working closely with most the cubs of the pride. She wanted to make sure everyone would be comfortable with her doing so, and that they'd feel safe with her around them.

"How are you?"

samus x

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 7:05 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Sachin hated meeting anyone in the pride he hadn't yet as he hated meet and greets. it was why you found him most of the time trying to hide out on his own when he wasn't doing things for the king. he gave a nod to Chuntao who seemed so chipper and sweet when coming over to meet him which was the complete opposite of him. " Hello Chuntao. i'm Sachin and i am well." he almost felt awkward around someone so sweet and cheerful compared to him. " i hope you are finding things well too."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 9:47 pm
She had heard rumors of his grumpyness, but she didn't see it. He seemed like a fine lion, and he just seemed the more serious type. "Oh, I am doing quite well with finding things, thanks! " She said sweetly. "This place has been more than anything I could ever say." She added. It had saved her in a way. Perhaps not the same as others, but she sure needed the cold weather of snow beneath her feet.

"Though, I am trying to come up with some fun activities for cubs to do" She said perhaps he might have some insight on what might be fun for the young ones to do. "Any suggestions? " She asked sweetly ignoring any and all awkwardness that he might be showing.

samus x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:50 pm
Sachin gave a weird look and wrinkled his nose. he avoided cubs and certainly did not have any suggestions for activities. it was very clear he was out of his element with this conversation. "eeeer...." making a weird face as he thought, he had to wonder now why the hell he was even bothering to come up with some idea for stupid cubs. " to be honest i don't deal with cubs or even bother to go around them."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:04 pm
She chuckled. "That's a shame," She started as she said not really trying to be judgmental, "You can learn a lot from cubs that you might not learn from adults." She said with a smile. "You never know how you'll be with them until you have your own." She added, but it wasn't her place to try to give him a lecture or change his mind.

"But, that is for you to find out on your own." She smiled and giggled. "I suppose you are the wrong person to ask for advice either way" That was okay, she supposed. he was far too busy to deal with kids anyways. "You don't deal with anyone much, do you?"

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:09 pm
" I suppose I shall just have to take your word for it." Sachin had no desire to hang around cubs at all since all he saw them as was annoying since you had to keep careful watch over them and baby over them. giving a bit of a huff he certainly had no plans to have any of his own. hell no female had yet to manage to woo him at all and he planned to keep it that way. "when it comes to cubs you are correct I am the wrong one for advice. as for dealing with others I only do when I really have too as I prefer it that way."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:49 am
Chuntao couldn't help but give a giggle at his reaction. It was quite amusing and perhaps one day he'll change his mind on the matter. It was different when you had your own children, she knew that first hand that it did. She almost didn't think she would be a good mother until she had her own. It was funny how that sort of thing worked out.

"I'm sure you will eventually" She said with a giggle. She was a romantic at heart, always thinking there was someone for everyone. Or many someone's. It was kinda funny thought, but she liked to believe it.

samus x

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:17 pm
I Lady Kiya I

Sachin just shook his head as he could tell she was a romantic at heart by her comment. he was just going to let her think what she wanted as it seemed he was not going to get anywhere trying to make his point. " if you say so." he did not being in romance after what happened when he was younger, he was just bitter and closed hearted. which in his opinion was the best way to be so then he didn't have to deal with stupid feelings or deal with disappointment. "hopefully you will be able to find a member more suited to help you with fun activities for the cubs. maybe you could see what ideas the cubs themselves come up with as well." shrugging it was the only thing he could come up.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:31 am
He didn't have bad ideas, not at all. Though she had tried to get some ideas out of cubs, but they were things they had already done. Though maybe she could try again. It was a thought, anyways. "See, you're not so bad at this after all" She told him with a joking smile. He could make a good nanny if he really put his mind to it.

Sometimes it took multiple mines to come up with things. Bring in a new point of view. Even if she had tried it already, perhaps she was just asking the wrong questions. She pondered his idea a bit more. "I could try that again" She said more to herself than to him. "Doesn't hurt to try it a different way" She smiled at him.

"Thank you!"

samus x

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:19 pm
Sachin kind of had enough cub talk for one day. " hopefully things go they way you want." he shrugged off her comment of him not being so bad after all. " just make sure to tell them it has to be something they never have done. I'm sure they are creative enough but for now I should go see if there is anything I need to attended too." giving her a nod, he started to go on his way without being too rude. he just honestly wanted to get away from all the cub talk as he had no interest.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:02 pm
Chuntao chuckled at how fast he decided to leave that chat that they were having. It was quite amusing sometimes. Seeing how different people reacted to little ones. She mused his comments and they were more helpful than he'd realize, or even wanted to admit. That was good enough for her for now.

She nodded at him and let him go, once he was fully gone she decided she'd get back to where she had come from. She was hoping that in the future she could try such things. As of late, cubs haven't been the pride's priority it seemed. It made her quite sad sometimes.

Finished  
[IC] Schnee la Neige'milima Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff