Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Fourth of July Mishap

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Totally dominated (as always) in the scavenger hunt, and won "most creative" in the ice cream contest with my monster energy drink ice cream
  So a 4th of July well done, all things considered!
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:30 pm
So I went back to my parents' house for the fourth of July in order to participate in all the events my community has with a bunch of my old friends. Missed the pool races, but made it for the other events.

Most events were for teams, so my one friend and I did 'em together. One event was the back to back race, where two people put their backs to one another and lock arms, and then have to race down a track.

Like an idiot, I decided that in order to win, I would just pick up my friend on my back and run with him, lettin' us go faster. Just to make sure it could be done, we practiced.

At first, it went well, but then I started runnin' too fast to keep up with the momentum and ended up fallin' right on my knees, and my friend tumbled over me.

My one knee instantly started to swell up really bad, though it was numb and didn't hurt, so I went ahead and did all the fourth of july events (won 2nd place in the back to back, btw).

As time went on, though, my knee really started to hurt.

Now it is a few days later, and my knee is still really swollen and quite painful and now very bruised. It got nearly unbearable last night. However, nothin' appears to be broken, so it should heal on it's own eventually.

Now that I am back at my apartment, I also have the remains of the strong pain killers I was given and hardly ever used from when I had the mastectomy done, so I'm now startin' to feel pretty good. whee

But yeah, that was my dumb moment, among a few others, durin' the 4th of july weekend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:38 pm
Here's a picture of my sexy knees before they got all bruised the next day. You can see how one is swollen. It's still just about as swollen, though it's all purple and such now.

User Image

And this is how it looks now:
User Image  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:23 am
That looks painful.

I climbed a mountain to go watch the fireworks for Canada day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:05 am
cool4
That looks painful.

That sounds awesome! I actually didn't see too many fireworks this year.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:08 am
Semok
cool4
That looks painful.

we found a place that had fwewer people cause all the people were getting high and letting their pitt bulls off leash.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:17 am
cool4
Semok
cool4
That looks painful.

we found a place that had fwewer people cause all the people were getting high and letting their pitt bulls off leash.

That sounds potentially very dangerous. eek  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:24 am
Semok
cool4
Semok
cool4
That looks painful.

It always amazes me that dogs can be better trained then their owners. We were at a lake and these people were playing fetch with their dog right next to a sign that said dogs must be on leash. The dog was really well behaved though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:30 am
cool4
Semok
cool4
Semok
cool4
That looks painful.

It always amazes me that dogs can be better trained then their owners. We were at a lake and these people were playing fetch with their dog right next to a sign that said dogs must be on leash. The dog was really well behaved though.

Wow. Impressive. I was really impressed with how well behaved the dogs were in Paris. Most of them walked with their owners without any leashes.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:43 am
Semok
cool4
Semok
cool4
Semok
cool4
That looks painful.

Wow. Impressive. I was really impressed with how well behaved the dogs were in Paris. Most of them walked with their owners without any leashes.

That's cool, People here think just because they have a dog they can bring them anywhere they want. They also believe if they just walk away when their dog is chasing after you that the dog will eventually follow them. I'm highly allergic so when a dog is after me I kind of hope the owners would leash them and pull them away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:05 am
cool4
Semok
cool4
Semok
cool4

That's cool, People here think just because they have a dog they can bring them anywhere they want. They also believe if they just walk away when their dog is chasing after you that the dog will eventually follow them. I'm highly allergic so when a dog is after me I kind of hope the owners would leash them and pull them away.

Yeah, if people are gonna own dogs, they have to understand their responsibility with it.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:21 am
I can totally tell that you are a girl in real life. twisted  
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff