Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Come to me (Maebe / Otto) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:26 pm
The jokes stopped.

Maebe was at the door. She hadn't been able to breathe right since she read those three words. Not the words that normally had girls twittering, because she certainly hadn't read those. No, it was just the way it came out of nowhere.

Come to me.

So, without a fight, she just came. She rose her fist to knock on the door, even though she'd gotten over that. But she knocked anyway, at least while opening the door to come in.

So he knew she'd come. Like he asked. That was why she'd knocked, and why she waited after closing the door, in some sort of anxious expectation. She felt like such a child.

She didn't know she could feel like that at all.

bittiface

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:31 pm
Maybe it was silly, but passing hearts back and forth following noncommittal admission of their feelings made Otto feel he was going to burst. He'd asked her to come, and so she did. The moment she closed the door, he was halfway across the living room. His arms wrapped around her in an instant, easily lifting her up and against him for support. His lips locked with hers, as he delivered one of the more passionate and needy kisses he'd ever given her.

Just cause.

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:47 pm
He was coming for her. Each footstep looked like it wasn't fast enough for the next, and Maebe realized she wasn't breathing anymore because he was serious and she was sure they were going to collide any second. He picked her up like she was nothing, and everything just.. stopped.

Otto was telling her something, without words, or actions, or looks. He was speaking directly to her heart, and it hurt because her heart wasn't ready. Would never be ready. It would always feel fresh, and new, and raw, and - and -

Maebe melted in his arms, wrapping her own around his neck and giving in helplessly to everything his kiss demanded of her. Oh, she gave him everything. All those walls and blocks that had been carefully set up her entire life - he'd gone through them like tissue paper until there was nothing left to take but her, just her.

And he got that, too.

bittiface

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:12 pm
Otto and Maebe lay in the messy bed together as a summer breeze rolled through the open (and sometimes missing) windows.

"That was amazing." He drawled blissfully, pushing back his bangs as satisfaction set in.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:44 pm
The look on Maebe's face at that moment was priceless.

She felt like she couldn't move, as if every muscle in her body had given up at once and told her no more, not until we've rested. So her weight pressed against the side of him, and she stared forward unseeing, expression slack with exhaustion and awe.

"I don't even understand what just happened." She admitted, her head swaying dangerously off of his chest to fall wherever it rolled, and smash where it landed.

Otto was showing her new things every day.

bittiface

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:07 pm
Otto lazily, almost painfully, lifted and arm so he could hold the listless girl in place. His hands ran gently though her hair, staring up at the ceiling in a daze. The evening breeze helped cool off their overheated bodies.

"Caught up in the moment, I guess." He murmured lazily. He felt sore and drained, but he felt so good. He'd put everything into it. Heart, soul. Everything. Whatever had come over him in those DMs? They were silly messages, and now that he looked back, it seemed out of the blue to have suddenly felt such a passionate need from them.

Was it the casual exchanging of heart icons? Or was it because of something else that had silently been passed back and forth through short messages of 140 characters or less?

"Not sorry." He joked idly.

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:27 pm
As her traitorous body began to respond to her again, she pulled herself up closer, until she could reach somewhere near his head, and then snuggled herself back into comfort. He was still making jokes, which meant he wasn't in some reverie, and that helped her regain some semblance of normalcy in her bliss-riddled mind.

"I am going," She whispered against his cheek, "To send you hearts, every single day. As many hearts as I can. Maybe every hour. Every minute." Her lips, pressed against his skin, turned up in a smile. "Well, okay. I'm lying, I don't have the attention span for that. But when you least expect it, I'm going to bombard you. If this is what I get for loving you, then I'm going to be relentless about it."

Her lips puckered, placing a wet kiss against the cheek she'd been speaking to.

bittiface

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:42 pm
"Are you insane?" He murmured in response to her plan, "No way I'd last like this every day." Passion was not a thing to be controlled. His energy levels would fizzle out before the next text. Then again, it was Maebe.

He liked her second plan better.

He smiled softly, turning his head to meet her kisses with his own lips. He could live in this after glow forever. "I'm glad. I like you relentless. It's your special power."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:54 pm
Was she insane? Her expression made it seem like she was contemplating, and possibly considering the answer to be a solid yes, but she never said as much. He was too busy doubting his stamina, which she did not quite believe - since Otto had the stamina to keep her sated.

He shut down her thoughts when his lips met hers, and she let out the softest, most pathetic little moan into the kiss just as he pulled away. It was almost enough to make her miss what he was saying next, but not completely.

"I'm not relentless." She reminded him, blinking to keep her eyes from shutting with contentment. "I've never been relentless. I give up easily. I care very little for almost everything. I'm lazy, I'm stubborn, I'm slow."

Her hand reached up and pressed against his cheek, holding his head preciously in her hands. "You don't know this because you make me relentless. You make it impossible for me to ever give up. I don't think you're doing it on purpose. It just is."

Her eyes stayed open now. When she spoke like this, it was as if she was revealing a secret to him, and to herself. Revelations never came when she was alone.

bittiface

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:10 pm
That made him happy. He made her different. He had her changing. He was creating reactions from her she would not have otherwise bothered with. He had to be special. He must be. He was more to her than he'd led himself to believe for a while. She'd opened up, but this was more than he hoped.

He smiled again, soft and pleasantly as she held his head in her hands. His eyes remained lidded; too fatigued to keep them open yet too awake to close them.

"Magic." He murmured. "Don't ever relent." He loved being pursued. He leaned in, kissing her chin gently. Words bubbled up inside, wanting terribly to be uttered. Fear tried desperately to keep them at bay, so that he may keep this singing bird from flying away. His head turned into the pillow as best he could considering her hand held his cheek in such a way. The words needed to be said. They'd danced around it so much, and he could not leave it be much anymore.

"....I love you.."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:04 pm
She wasn't planning on ever giving up, but she hadn't been planning on intertwining so thoroughly with someone, let alone two. Planning seemed to have become even more pointless than usual. She relished in his gentleness, feeding off of the tender touch of his lips against her skin. The things he could not say with words were practically shouted from the rooftops when he treated her this way, in the quiet intimate moments. She knew.

But when he finally said them, all quiet and muffled, she realized that knowing and accepting were two different things. Somehow, she'd never been able to accept that Otto Graves could love her. Their past had been too heated, their differences too many. He needed so much more than just her, she was lacking in all the ways that she'd just assumed would make the sound of those words a pipe dream.

But she'd known for some time that she wasn't the only one falling in love. She'd known that they were together in their clumsy tripping, cascading down headfirst, without any idea what was at the bottom. She'd known, but she'd never accepted it.

Until now.

Maebe's eyes stung with tears, and it was entirely unacceptable. She was glad he'd turned into the pillow, and couldn't see her face. He'd made this so much easier.

She bent down and kissed his neck. "I win," A scratchy, emotional, weakly amused voice informed him. He'd said it first, so she won the game.

But the game was over now; and it was time to grow up and face the truth.

"I love you, too."

bittiface

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:53 am
Otto smiled widely into his pillow. She won, but he didn't mind. Because she loved him too, despite all her sneaky and teasing ways she'd gone about it before. He'd wanted to love again. He'd told America that he wanted to when she asked, once he was ready, though. He'd never have expected it would come in twos. Now, at least one of them knew for certain. The scary part was over.

His arm pulled Maebe in closer, hugging her tightly as his heart fluttered wildly in his chest. Who would have guessed he'd fall for the girl he couldn't even stand six months ago? Everything he'd thought he knew about her had been wrong, once he was patient enough to see past the mask.

He was so glad he did.

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:53 pm
If she could have known what she was missing, when that big smile was wasted into an undeserving pillow, she would have taken it all back and told him she hated him. It would have been a lie, of course, but none of that mattered because she hadn't seen what would have been the most beautiful sight in the world, so she would never know what she had missed.

She felt herself flattened against him, and let out a grunt of surprise that cut short when her breath left her. She knew there was urgency in his hold, and it meant that her words had been well received - but she couldn't help but tease him about how tightly he held her. "Breathe - can't - " She fell limp into his arms and played dead.

bittiface

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:07 pm
Otto let go, pushing himself up enough that his hands held him up on either side of her. He sighed and shook his head. "Aw... she dead." He gently pressed a pillow to her face.

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:22 pm
Maebe was forced to roll onto her back as he climbed up over her, his scraggly hair sliding against the attractive features of his face that intoxicated her. She was infatuated enough in that moment, still drunk from the importance of their last few seconds, that she didn't even realize the pillow was coming.

Then it all went black, and she stayed still for one second before flailing in fake throes of death.

bittiface

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces