Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:00 am
Year 1350 Scotland.

Times are hard, the weather is harsh. Wolves and Thieves prowl the forests and darker things lurk in the shadows. The war has left the land broken and bloody, most gather in tight spaces, afraid of the dark and close to the fire's while others retreat to there castles, closing themselves off form the rest of the world, afraid of interaction for fear of persecution. Tension is thick and tempers are thicker. Being alone in this world is painful, some would do almost anything to have some human interaction.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:03 am
User ImageArianna» ♥♥♥♥
“Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies."

MacGregor♥♥♥♥ «User Image

Arianna pushed her horse harder than she liked to as the rain came down in sheets. the thunder and lightening scaring the beast. "Oh c'mon Devil Wind please..." She begged the beast of a horse. He was huge and sturdy and had been with her for years now. She was traveling long and hard to get to her sisters home. Word had reached her that her sister had died as well as her new husband in an accident, but Ari had a deeply disturbed feeling that it had been no accident that had killed her sister. That might have something to do with the fact that her sister had visited her, in spirit and begged her for help. That was just the day before the messenger had arrived to give her the missive from Reginald's brother telling her that her sister and his brother had been killed. Suddenly out of nowhere, lightening flashed right in front of her and Devil Wind lost it. He shrieks loudly and reared up on his back legs. Ari tried holding on but the reins were too wet and slippery. The pommel on the saddle was too slippery as well as she grabbed for anything that she could catch hold of. Falling to the ground with a sickening thud, her hood fell down and her dark mahogany locks were drenched in seconds. her large amber eyes slid shut as she hit her head hard on a rock and the last thing she remembered was seeing Devil Wind running away in a panic.

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ «

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:36 am
User Image
»ƇŏƞƞŏƦ-------------------------
“Your intuition suggests something isn't right but you're not sure what it is.
It is not until the aftermath that you can see clearly and realize that true life
can be more terrifying than a horror script,
that monsters are real and evil preys on the innocent.”

----------------------Ϻϲßɍɨɖɛ«User Image

»----------------------------«
Connor stood inside his castle as he looked outside, his eyes weren't fixed to any one item, he was just lost in thoughts when he seen a flash of lightning strike close to the gates of his property. He took a deep breath, hearing the crash of thunder. He had thought about going out tonight but he changed his mind as he continued to watch the storm. Suddenly there was a large black horse loose, running along the fence. He seen no rider, yet the horse was fitted for riding. He wondered if the rider had been thrown. It would be just terrible if some poor soul was out there in this mess.

He had to admit that he was curious. If it was a rider, then maybe he could always have a good feed and a new horse. If not, then he would just have a new horse. He left the comfort of the warm fire in his castle. He pulled his hood over his head as he marched out into the storm. He went to the horse and carefully went up to it, placing his hand on the snout of the large black beast. "Careful now.." He told the horse and looked into it's eyes, showing it he could trust him and he would not hurt him. "Tell me, where is your rider?" He asked the horse and took the reins.

He mounted the horse and let him guide him. Soon he came upon a body lying on it's back. He dismounted the horse and went up to it, crouching down and realizing that this was a woman. Peasant, obviously due to the condition of her dress and the coloring. He took his thick black and red cape off and draped it over her then lifting her into his arms. He clicked his tongue for the horse to follow him and he walked back to his castle with her though the rain.

Once inside, he took her to a seat next to the fire and sat her down. One of the servants he had in his castle quickly ran and brought him some dry clothes he could use to clean her up and dry her hair. Connor dismissed him and told him to leave them be. He dried her hair, and her face, carefully watching every feature of this woman. His gaze settled on her chest as she breathed softly in her sleep. Her exposed cleavage held him captive. The beautiful cream color of her skin made him want to touch her. His eyes traveled up to her neck and seen the pulse there under her jawline. He took a deep breath, and moved his eyes away, frowning and wiping her dry once more. He would stay by her side until she woke.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:53 am
User ImageArianna» ♥♥♥♥

Ari opened her eyes slowly, her head pounded hard and she moaned softly, lifting her hand to her head. "Oh God...What happened?" She asked herself before she even opened her eyes. She could feel a warm fire and wondered why. She remembered the fact that she had been thrown from her horse...In a storm. Her eyes slowly opened and she moaned softly again as the room came into focus. Startled, she sat up straight and immediately regretted that motion as her stomach lurched sickeningly. She covered her mouth and with wide eyes looked around, maybe for something to throw up in if her stomach wouldn't behave. That was when she saw him, kneeling on the floor next to the sofa she had been laying on. She was immediately struck with how beautiful the man was. She knew men didn't like the term beautiful, it wasn't manly enough, but this man...beautiful, gorgeous....whatever, it fit. She blushed slightly at her thoughts and uncovered her mouth. "Hello....Where am I?" She asked not trying to be rude or anything. This man had to have saved her from the road when she was knocked out. She owed him her thanks because the streets weren't safe anywhere in Scotland these days. There were all manner of crooks waiting an unsuspecting traveler on a night such as tonight. Her large Amber eyes looked steadily at him though she realized she should probably look away as a sign of respect since he looked to be more than a peasant...like she was..

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ «

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:06 am
User Image
It is not until the aftermath that you can see clearly and realize that true life

Connor moved back from her when she sat up. He thought she might expel the contents of her stomach all over his floor, which would be disgusting. He was glad she hadn't but she still didn't look well. He stood up and and looked to her. "You're in my home. I'm Connor McBride." He told her and went to the table where one of the servants brought down some blankets. He picked on up and walked to her, tossing the blanket onto her lap. "Your horse is in my stable and sound. Who are you and why are you riding out in a storm like this near my castle." He asked, his golden eyes reflected the embers of the roaring fire near them. His reddish blonde hair dripping with rain water onto his already soaked silk red shirt. He took the cloth he was drying her off with and he dried his face and wrung out some of his hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:15 am
User ImageArianna» ♥♥♥♥

Ari tried to smile but with her head hurting, and her stomach lurched again. "I'm Arianna Macgregor, thank you for helping me and taking care of Devil Wind..." She said feeling like he was not really thrilled to have found her. "I...uhhhh well, I got a missive two days age that my sister, and her husband died in an accident. I'm coming to make sure they get a proper burial.." She said not thinking she should tell him of her suspicions that the two had been killed. Why would he care anyway. He was obviously a Noble and she nothing but a lowly peasant. Her large amber eyes looked at him, saw the beautiful Amberish colored eyes that spoke volumes of sarcasm. "I'm sorry to be a bother Sir..." She said looking down at the floor. "How can I repay you? Honestly I'll do anything you want to repay your kindness." She said softly and looked back up at him. He was handsome like hell yeah, but his look and demeanor made her shy away from him slightly, but not in an obvious way.

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ «

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

Connor arched his eyebrow at her and did smile slightly. "The storm wont pass for a while. You can stay here and in the meantime you may have the pleasure of serving me." He said motioned for her to stand. "Come with me." He told her. "I'll show you to your room. You will clean yourself up and change your clothes. I want you to look presentable and you will join me for dinner." He told her as he grabbed a lantern from a table and lit it. He showed her down the halls and up the stairs. The castle was decorated with large paintings that looked very old. Statues and weaponry of all sorts hung on the walls with tapestries.

He pulled out a master key and unlocked a room and pushed open the large heavy wooden doors that were decoratively carved and lacquered with a dark stain. Inside the room was a large bed with a heavy wooden frame, four posts that had a canopy of silk lace and a bed with just as beautiful fittings and quilts. Pillows decorate stitches filled with the finest down feathers. the mattress was also as soft and comfortable as the entire room. The walls were decorated with beautiful paintings for flowers and birds. A large fancy rug covered the entire floor. The wardrobe was large and contained dresses for a lady. The window's were from the floor to the ceiling, but covered by thick, black drapes also embossed with golden thread in a floral design. It appeared to be a room for the woman of the house.

"This will be your room. You are responsible for everything inside of it. Do not let anyone in your room beside me." He walked inside and waited for her to enter before he continued. "The washroom is directly connected to this room and it is your privet washroom." He told her, pointing to a part of the room that was divided by white lace on a pole that was carved from wood. "I'll leave you now to prep for dinner. Clothes are in the wardrobe. When you are finished, come back the way you came. Do not wonder the halls and someone will show you to the dining hall." He turned to leave the room.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:47 pm
User ImageArianna» ♥♥♥♥

Ari walked into the beautiful room and looked around in awe. It was stunning and she had honestly only ever heard stories from friends in the village that worked in the castle about how the nobles lived. This was so much more than she could have imagined. Looking at him with big round eyes, she smiled, her hands folded together in front of her. "M'Lord...thank you....I...I don't know what to say, it's so beautiful here." She looked at him with huge innocent eyes with a true smile in them. He was a beautiful man that obviously cared about comfort and since she had never known how it felt to have those comforts, she decided that she would enjoy playing dress up for a little while. If all she had to do was serve him, she could handle that. Especially with how handsome he was, she thought with a blush. Peasant life wasn't easy, in fact several people in her village died as a result of a very cold winter and little food. Over work was a huge cause of sickness and at times disease ran rampant through the villages. She noticed that a fire had already been lit in the massive fireplace and the elegant mantel glimmered and shone with the beauty of the dark cherry wood that framed it. This was just something, someplace like she had never expected that she would ever be in as her own room....

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ «

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image

Connor didn't know why he didn't just put her with the rest of the servants. What made her more special than the others? For one, she is a woman and he only kept male servants and even then, they were only there to make sure all the work was done. He didn't use them for social reasons. He used that excuse and held onto it. She is a woman and a peasant so she will be treated as such. If he wants his woman servant to look and smell good, then she will. If he wants to dine with his woman servant then he will.

He made sure that the dining hall was set up for his guest. He hasn't had it set up in many many years and he wanted it to look perfect. He ordered the servants to hurry up and cook her a well nutritious meal since he knew she probably hasn't ate right in years, being a peasant. He would make sure that she was kept in tip top shape. He wanted her at her best at all times. When everything was finished, he waited for her and put on his dinning coat and waited for her by the fire.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:09 pm
User ImageArianna» ♥♥♥♥

Arianna moved through the room cautiously, not sure what he was really going to expect out of her. How was she supposed to serve him if she was dressed like this? She wondered as she looked in the amazing thing that showed a persons reflection back at the. The dress hugged her curves in all the right places, had a slit up the front kind of on the side where it was hard to just see if you weren't walking. The color was a very light blue and it was beautiful. The rounded neckline was low but not too low and the sleeves were fitted to her arms as though the dress had been made for her, it had a cape that flowed from the shoulders down into a long train that was made of a lighter blue and it looked like it was made of liquid crystal. It was a stunning dress and ft her perfectly. Braiding her long Mohogany hair, it draped over one shoulder as she made her way into the dining hall. Walking in, she stopped halfway to the table and looked nervously around the room, unsure of where she should sit. All of this was new to her. "Good evening M'Lord..." She said ust barely loud enough for him to hear.

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ «

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:23 am
User Image

Connor looked up and went to her, nodding his head in a greeting. His eyes looked her over as he walked around her to check her out from all angles. She was very pleasing to him. He did like her hair left unbound so those Mahogany locks could flow freely. He stood behind her and took her soft hair into his hand and pulled the tie that held it together out and raked his fingers through her hair softly, un-braiding the hair. "When you're with me, you keep your hair down unless otherwise specified." He said and looked her over again, placing his hands on her shoulders he lead her over to a padded dinner seat. She sat down and he pushed the chair in for her and sat at the table. He watched her as she looked upon the dinner he had prepared for her. "Do you like it?" He asked, watching her intensely with his golden eyes, his jaw squared and his lips showing no emotions. "Pour us some wine." He said and sat back, waiting to watch her move.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:45 am
User ImageArianna» ♥♥♥♥

Arianna gasped softly at the feel of his hands in her hair. Her heart beat slightly faster and she wasn't sure why. There was something about this man that she couldn't put her finger on but she was a little scared of him. She smiled a trembling smile as he pushed her chair in. "Aye, M'Lord..." She said in response to how he wanted her to keep her hair down. To her that was strange but she liked it anyway. Reaching out with a trembling hand, she poured them both wine. "The food looks amazing M'Lord." She said with a slight blush as she poured his wine then hers. Her hands continued to shake as she was unsure as to how to act at the moment. She had manners but she knew that Nobles acted differently than Peasants did.

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ «

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:27 am
User Image

Connor enjoy watching her as she tried so hard to do as he told her. He took the wine from her hands and watched her as she poured some of her own. "It pleases me to hear that." He said and took a sip of the wine, setting it down. He picked up his fork and broke apart some of the Venison and took a bite. He watched her, his eyes drifting down her neck and to her chest, seeing her shallow breaths causing her breasts to rise and fall. He looked back to her eyes and watched her start to eat. "Smaller bites and chew softly. There should be hardly any movement to your lips. Work the jaw not the mouth." He said with slight humor reaching his eyes. He picked up his wine and drank another few sips.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:36 am
User ImageArianna» ♥♥♥♥

Embarrassed, Ari did as he said with a blush staining her cheeks. Her movements were graceful even if she did tremble in nervousness. Her eyes watched him closely and she was amazed at the grace in which he moved, and the humor in his eyes snared her. There was a coldness to him, but a gentleness as well that she sensed but couldn't actually see. Once she had swallowed a bite, she looked from him to the plate and asked. "In what manner do you wish me to serve you M'Lord? Shall it be as cook or maid maybe?" She asked out of curiosity. He had saved her life and that of her horse when he could have taken Devil Wind as his own and left her for dead, she felt she owed him her life. Yet she did need to find out what happened to her sister....

» ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ «

Katra77
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Khelsey
Captain

Angelic Warlord

12,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:48 am
User Image

He sat back in his chair and tapped the rim of his wine glass with his finger looking to her and knowing the answer to her question, but he waited to tell her for now. He watched her blush and loved how alive she seemed and how ready she was to do as he said. "To serve me in any manner that pleases me." He told her. He said and watched her reaction. He took another drink of the wine. He intended to use her however he wanted and right now he wanted her for some company. He knew by the look on her face she was deathly curious about what that meant and he loved to keep her wondering. If she knew what to expect then there would be no fun in it for him. He enjoyed the unprovoked questions. It made her seem more real to him.  
The Party Room!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff