Welcome to Gaia! ::

Herds of Azreth Official

Back to Guilds

Guild for the B/C Shop Herds of Azreth v2.o 

Tags: Herds, Azreth, horse, pets 

Reply Open / Private RP
Deeper then Water ( Kess, D'mitri, D'reighton)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:16 pm
User Image

D'reighton landed hard half supported the male that was his father. He hadn't been able to do the deed that his mother and brothers had set out to do. He didn't seem to have that ruthless part that they did. He wasn't sure what his father may or may not have done and he wanted to find out first before ending him. Not that he was sure he could. He saw so much of himself in D'mitri.

"So uh, how did you and mom meet did you really do all those awful things?"

Kind of an odd way to put the question forward but he had to do it before he helped more. There was a fine line to walk here. But he sensed that there was an echo in his father that apparently he had inherited no doubt to the consternation of the rest of his family. His mother's brainwashing did not stick quite so well to him as it had on the other three. He knew he would miss them...kinda, but if killing his own father was the first step he didn't want to see what would happen with his mother down the winding road. He was much better off out here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image

Pain. All the large, brute male could feel was pain. His left wing had been damaged by another winged male such as himself...his son actually. D'mitri had fathered four colts in his time..unknown to him. These colts were the product of a union long thought forgotten..or really his memory had been "fogged" after the mare attacked him.

And then it all came crashing back. One bloody hit at a time. D'mitri was bewildered and shocked to find his sons...even further heartbroken that they hated him. And yet there was one that decided to break away and help him...but why? The landing jarred his injuries, especially his heavily damaged wing, causing him to bray out in pain. He subconsciously called out for his mate as he fell to the ground realizing that he was at the mercy of the one who saved him. D'mitri snorted slowly standing up to his feet, massive chest heaving with exhaustion as green eyes gazed into the neon yellows of his spawn.

"Answer...Barb...found me..sought me it seemed...we...were together. I fell in love..and then she left." D'mitri felt his whole body quiver with exhaustion but he refused to collapse. He still didn't know what this stallion wanted...or if this was part of the plan. Their plan. But something nagged at him; told him to trust this one that had saved him... "Barb..attacked me...knocked me out...head damage me thinks...it's why I never remembered..her...or you..." There was shame in his eyes, a sadness that only a parent could feel at the thought of his children alone in the world with a madwoman for a mother.

Marquise Amaya Draconus

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:40 pm
D'rei winced as his father cried out in pain. He had to hurt really bad after escaping.

He listened to the words. Now that sounded more like his mother then his mother did. He believed D'mitri and he had never even met him before now. What did that say about him as a son, that thought hurt his head so he shied away from the thought. "That sounds like Mom. I mean she raised me but shes not exactly the epitomy of maternal instincts. Why would she even come after you? Unless she was afraid you could turn us against her, guess that backfired huh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:50 pm
Kessling started awake. Great pain, huge and sudden. Tears filled her eyes for a minute until the pain dimmed. D'mitri, in trouble. Kess bared her fangs and whooshed out of their cozy stable home. Not a happy mare.

Thoughts flew through her mind as she flew along on her hooves, her main and tail streamed behind her, what happened. Who or what was even capable of hurting D'mitri that bad? A dragon, one of the six had he rammed his gorgeous face into a tree? Gah, she hated this distance between them I'm coming Demi, she thought to him, hoping he picked it up from her, whatever could damage him could probably damage her. But he was the only one she had to lose. So whatever it was would have to go through her to get to him.

He was her everything, if they lived 500 years she would still be his and he would remain hers. She would chase off all contenders.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Marquise Amaya Draconus

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:01 am
No one would know the sickness inside Barb's head save for her own self. And even then D'mitri didn't think she knew how deeply the rabbit hole went. "We will never know..." Was all he could think to say. It was then that he felt the warm caress of his mate's mind...she was coming here. That was enough for the dragon to settle down onto the ground gingerly. When he lifted his injured wing carefully, he could see the damage done by his other winged son... Green eyes grew clouded at the vicious attack by them..the cackling of their mother as she urged them onto kill. A different kind of pain welled into his heart now as he looked up at his son.

Now getting a chance to study him, Father noticed that Son's wingspan was slightly smaller...he had more of his mother's coloration and vicious spikes...but there was a soul he cold see that seemed to mirror his own in the younger's eyes. "...Tell me your name? She named you at least...didn't she?" It would have been cruel if Barb didn't name them...Part of him hoped she at least gave them some sort of identity that they could possibly make for their own..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:02 pm
D'reighton lifted his head. "Yes she did, My name is D'reighton, and your's er father?" This was so awkward, would that they could have met under different less bloody circumstances. Sorrow shone in his eyes at what could have been, then they hardened. There was no use moping over a past that was never to be all that mattered was the future, the here, the now, and the male he could get to know, who might be able to teach him so many things that Barb had never had in her cold shell of a heart.

"Could you, when you were feeling better that is, could you teach me how to be a real stallion, instead of someone's dangerous pawn? I feel like I never got any guidance on love or life or anything important...manners even." He sighed so much to learn, so much to change, but he wanted to be proper. A real azrein, one others including himself could look up to.

"I hear hoofbeats..."  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Marquise Amaya Draconus

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:20 pm
Duke Edward Drake

He mulled the name over in his mind, eyes growing distant as if to take it in. "D'reighton...strange how she kept the prefix..." Muttering to himself, he gave a gentle cough before allowing his bass voice to rumble in his chest. "My name is D'mitri." The silence was thick between them as he continued to study his spawn. There was that aura of remorse again. The male began to wonder if any of D'reighton's brothers felt any kind of wondering about what they were actually doing. He wondered if any of them developed some kind of sense...like he had.

His son's request was...strange. But then again he had to think about it. Especially considering who birthed and raised him all of his life. Pain shot through his heart again as he began to wonder how he could ever atone for sins that he was unknowingly a part of? He opened his mouth to reply but then there was a brush of consciousness against his mind. Almost the exact same time D'reighton spoke of an oncoming approach. The Dragon couldn't help but chuckle looking in the direction of the storm. "My mate. She must have felt me. Let me do the talking." D'mitri gave a gentle grunt as he moved forward a little in an effort to protect D'reighton and calm his love's nerves. The closer she got, the stronger their connection became. He would have attempted to send calming vibes, but she wouldn't have listened. Especially at the state he was in now. Words would have to work. And usually when his Vampiress was angry, it was difficult unless Al was around. Hopefully she would be willing to listen.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:41 pm
Marquise Amaya Draconus

Kess came out like a fanged firerocket, hissing and spitting she skidded to a halt in front of her mate, her baleful eyes focused on the thing behind him no doubt going for the kill because her beloved's back was turned, over her twice dead body then! She attempted to weaved around Demi to get at the cow spawn behind him. He eyes took in the purple triangles of shame on his shoulders, he looked like Demi, which would hurt a bit when she went for the bite, but he also looked like Barb in which case he would be delicious.

She saw the blood pool from her mates wounds and the smell and sight and simple knowledge of it fueled the raging fire that in a few moments she would have a very hard time controlling..if she even could. Her fangs dripped a little blood, she had bitten her tongue.

Her mate was too weak to move out of the way in which case she would lay her own life on the line to protect him. If it was her time, it was her time, but it would not be his. He was hers.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Marquise Amaya Draconus

Eloquent Hunter

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:47 pm
Duke Edward Drake

Beautiful. The image of his mate sizzling with the rages of a thousand hells had him ready to spawn again. Had he been the beast in his olden days, he would have taken her without a second thought as to who was around. However, his wounds reminded him that he was not such an animal anymore and that there was a reason she was here, and it was no doubt slightly afeared behind him.

As Kessling attempted to wheel around him, he came forward bumping his chest into hers. The stallion gave a grunt biting onto her ear in an effort to calm her. Replace a pain with another; a distraction technique he hoped to accomplish. He closed his eyes using their mental link, his good wing coming around to curl around her as much as possible. "My love...he did not ask to be. Barb was a selfish and heartless dame...do not condemn him or his brothers...they do not know what they do..." D'mitri closed his eyes as he opened his mind to retell the events from the beginning...he showed all of his sons vividly, Barb's wickedness...then D'reighton's epiphany and his valiant effort to save him from the attack.

Once all was shown and done, he released his mate's ear, tenderly licking his bite marks. D'mitri then backed away slowly letting him get a better look at her and she him. He took a breath standing beside his mate as he dealt with the pain keeping that to himself. "Kessling...my mate...this is my son, D'reighton. D'reighton...meet Kessling..." He had to stop himself from saying 'your mother'. It was too soon and everything had happened so suddenly. As ******** up as the family was...this was a healing start...hopefully.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:56 pm
Her mate interfered with her B-line attack, she loved the feel of him shoving her, proof that there was someone out there who could overpower her at some point. And then pain flashed in her ear, hmmm maybe this deserved a second thought. She sneered at the purple bait behind him. She tried not to think about how much he looked like her D'mitri.

And then broad, warm leathery wings came around her body, immediately calming her body language if no her mind. He was safe so was she which left....the lad. D'mitri's words began to sink into her mind.

Blood filled her eyes as she watched. Then she looked at D'rieghton. "I..I am sorry, I did not realize, all I felt was pain." She dipped her head...a little. She took a deep breathe when he released her captured ear. She flicked them forward to look at his son. The thought sent a tingle through her. His father's blood ran in his veins...so he could not be all bad?

She came forward and looked deep into his yellow eyes with her own. There it was that spark of life that his father had. He bore watching but for now, she would trust her mate.

"D'mitri, you need attention." She herself was designed to let blood, not to stop it but there should be some gauze somewhere...maybe she could find some hot pink to put him in. He would look sexy in hot pink.  

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

Open / Private RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces