Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hidden Otaku Village

Back to Guilds

Come here to get the latest news on anime's, and video games. Discuss your favorites, and meet wonderful people. Best Anime Guild gaia has. 

Tags: Anime, RolePlaying, Art Shops, Gaming, Discussion 

Reply Guild Discussion
Introduce your self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Koharu II

Party Animal

8,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Recruitment Party 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:24 am
Tamoya Kun
II Koharu II
hello! -giggles- my name is Alma but i go by Katsu, Katsumi on gaia, i've on and off gaia due to some issues in my life but i am going to stay one for good lol, i love anime and my favorite one of all time will be Naruto, i love to read and write also i love music my favorite genre are rock, pop, rap/R&B and techno. I hope I can make new friends on this guild thank you for reading this and have a wonderful day :3

Its very nice to have you in the guild smile

>w< thank you so much! -wings twitched in excitement-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:39 am
II Koharu II
Tamoya Kun
II Koharu II
hello! -giggles- my name is Alma but i go by Katsu, Katsumi on gaia, i've on and off gaia due to some issues in my life but i am going to stay one for good lol, i love anime and my favorite one of all time will be Naruto, i love to read and write also i love music my favorite genre are rock, pop, rap/R&B and techno. I hope I can make new friends on this guild thank you for reading this and have a wonderful day :3

^^ no problem  

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

II Koharu II

Party Animal

8,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Recruitment Party 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:41 am
Tamoya Kun
II Koharu II
Tamoya Kun
II Koharu II

^^ no problem

oh I did a quote in the roleplaying topic idk if I did it right aha -starches the back of my head embarrassed-  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:29 am
II Koharu II
Tamoya Kun
II Koharu II
Tamoya Kun
II Koharu II

^^ no problem

oh I did a quote in the roleplaying topic idk if I did it right aha -starches the back of my head embarrassed-

I'll check it out!  

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Psychoael

Fashionable Gaian

4,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:53 am
Amor0n

Hi i'm Amor0n and i'm 18, very friendly
Favorite anime is Fairy Tail and Devil May Cry and favorite games are
Devil May Cry and Super Smash Bros
I have a very hard life and yeah i hope i'll have fun at this Guild smile

Pm me or add me(not forcing)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:16 am
Hi everyone! I am blackrabbit from the anime "problem children are coming from a different world arnt they?"

Its nice to meet everyone blaugh

I hope everyone had a good fourth of july weekend, even if you live in other countries 3nodding  

TheOfficialBlackRabbit

commissar ibram gaunt
Vice Captain

Dedicated Smoker

8,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:32 pm
TheOfficialBlackRabbit
Hi everyone! I am blackrabbit from the anime "problem children are coming from a different world arnt they?"

Its nice to meet everyone blaugh

I hope everyone had a good fourth of july weekend, even if you live in other countries 3nodding

Glade to meet you, If you need any assistance with any thing, or need to talk to guild leadership about any thing, feel free to message me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:33 pm
Yo' humans!

It's a pleasure to meet you all.

The Name's Shy. However I am ANYTHING but. A little misleading huh? Oh well!

My interests vary. But one thing stays the same. I am a total weeb. And the number of anime husbands that I have obtained is so vast I have lost count!

Get Backers have been my drug as of late.

It's just... Ban Midou. He's... Special. He holds a place in my heart. *sigh*

Anyways!

Other anime's include; Kill la Kill, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail. Ect, ect, ect.

Each sold separately. Accessories not included. wink

I hope we can all get along. smile

Men Dou Kote intensifies!  

MajikalShy

Dapper Detective

Kitsunefox1986

Feline Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:19 pm
Kitsunefox. I am a big anime fan. I managed to become one of the leaders of my school' anime club. Anime has been my life. I'm not really picky as long as the people understand the difference between Anime and cartoon. I respect anyone who respects anime/manga. I like the weird anime characters, like undertaker from black butler.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:08 pm
Kitsunefox1986
Kitsunefox. I am a big anime fan. I managed to become one of the leaders of my school' anime club. Anime has been my life. I'm not really picky as long as the people understand the difference between Anime and cartoon. I respect anyone who respects anime/manga. I like the weird anime characters, like undertaker from black butler.

Its nice to have you in the guild smile Thank you for joining smile  

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tamoya Kun
Captain

Loyal Guildsman

8,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:09 pm
MajikalShy
Yo' humans!

It's a pleasure to meet you all.

The Name's Shy. However I am ANYTHING but. A little misleading huh? Oh well!

My interests vary. But one thing stays the same. I am a total weeb. And the number of anime husbands that I have obtained is so vast I have lost count!

Get Backers have been my drug as of late.

It's just... Ban Midou. He's... Special. He holds a place in my heart. *sigh*

Anyways!

Other anime's include; Kill la Kill, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail. Ect, ect, ect.

Each sold separately. Accessories not included. wink

I hope we can all get along. smile

Men Dou Kote intensifies!

Hahahaha thank you for joining the guild smile You will fit in greatly smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:28 pm
Hey Jack_Spadez I'm not into sharing my age until I completely feel you are cool, if you like blame fact I am a Cancer Born July 21 at 10:05pm. blaugh
My life is also only shared when I completely feel safe with doing so but I will say I like anime and videogames, and when you know my life you may feel pity or annoyed if annoyed we can't ever fully like each other for my one thing I will share I do the dumb things I do all for my Dad who raised me all my life alone as long as I recall. I know this may be the most evasive intro and I am sorry for that it's just I am a really quiet guy some days like Kenshi from Iseki no Seikishi (which I just started and not to far in), then others I am the hyper introducing myself like Black Star from Soul Eater today I just feel more of the quiet not hyper side. sweatdrop I love playing and watching anything anime related if I had the time and money I would make my life wish of watching all the animes ever made complete, and I would buy all the systems and videogames I want, along with a mansion and a GOOD VA DOCTER for my dad to help him walk normally, and once that was done I would finally try to make my own anime games and maybe series after going to college to get the skills. So that was my slightly long evasive intro, hope we all become good friends. blaugh

p.s. If you add me you'll know if you made me crabby or somebody else did, and on those days forgive me for anything I say with my rage fits. gonk  

Tobi Kaito
Vice Captain

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

lilly_rose m

Fashionable Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:34 pm
Hi,I'm 17 my name is hard to pronounce so please call me ladybug.I'm super shy until i get comfortable then i super easy to talk to. I been on Gaia for awhile then i just stop getting on but then i said should try getting on again and make some friends. I love One Piece, Fairy Tail, Psycho Pass, Tokyo Ghoul and a bunch of other stuff. So i hope i can make a ton of new friends smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:11 pm
Hi guys
I'm 16 years of age.
I love to role-play.
I started Gaia last May.
My favorite colors are black, red, and purple, and my favorite food is peperone pizza and fries. emotion_awesome emotion_yatta  

VampireValerieBlackRose

Desirable Vampire

7,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Streaker 200

-Azure Nightwalker-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:27 am
Hello, my name is Cicada (a type of cricket) xd , I am 13 yrs old. I am an otaku (obviously) and my favorite deres are Yanderes! twisted . I'm sky when I tend to introduce people, but i'm sure I'll get used to it! =^-^=  
Guild Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff