Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Lets Pick Door Number ? ? ? (Snowball x Ash)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:07 pm
Snowball hadn't been to the HQ since his awakening he knew it was somewhere around here but. . . . His ears twitched as he tried to figure out where the door was precisely.

"Ohhh these stupid doors." He muttered as he continued his search in where the HQ should . . . logically be. Unless he was completely wrong and looking where he should not be. Which would be his particular luck. "Doooorrr, Here door. . . tchtchtch, come on dooor." He called as if expecting it to pop out of thin air as he walked around trash piles.

Soft white tail glinting in the dark because of his jewelry.

Bluefire Dragonz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:33 pm
The sound of someone talking rather close to the ground drew Ash's attention as she made her way back to HQ after a food run and she sidled close to the wall to check out who had decided to make her easy entrance into safety harder tonight. If it was a person, she was going to have to wait for them to go away on their own, unless she could think of a good way to distract them... if it was a youma beast, things could get very interesting very quickly.... but it was her luck that what she saw around the corner of the building was the plume of a white cat tail.

"Hey!" The silver cat called as she bounded forward, her own tail arching up behind her. "I do believe we've met before. Snowball, was it? Are you looking for something? I was just about to head down into HQ, but I could help you look if you'd like."

They were both guardians, it was only professional to lend a helping paw when the need arose.

LP

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:49 pm
Snowball froze when he heard the voice. Oh shi --- he mentally cursed as he slowly turned around looking terrified before breathing a sigh of relief. "Oh thank goodness. For a second I thought you might've been a human that snuck up."

He laughed, "Yeah . . . uh Ash right?" the white cat asked as he tilted his head, "Well.... I was looking for . . . the HQ actually. I've not been there before." He admitted cheeks flushing, though it luckily couldn't be seen under all the floor.

"Sooo actually if you could help me find that?"

Bluefire Dragonz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:49 pm
The Burmilla tilted her head as she grinned, watching the scared expression fade from the male's face as he realized who had joined him.

"Sorry about that! I didn't mean to startle you, darling. If you're looking for HQ, than I am certainly the cat that can help! The door is just over here." Ash said as she turned towards the wall, bouncing off down the alley until she located the special hidden door down to HQ. Glancing about to make sure there weren't any humans about, the guardian faced the wall and let the mechanism that worked it recognize her signature.

As the door popped open, she turned to smile brightly at her companion.

"There you go! Easy peasy. Did you have something you really needed to go do or are you just coming in to relax for a while?" She said conversationally.

LP

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:38 pm
Snowball chuckled, "It's fine I'm just not use to paying attention to that the Humans I live with are both order so sometimes I forget that past their door I really need to watch when I say stuff in case some person walks up on me."

The raggamuffin shrugged his shoulders a little, "OH, is it really that simple?" Welp didn't he feel dumb? Bouncing after the Burmilla the white feline tripped on a piece of Garbage and landed not so gracefully in front of the door.

Snowball made an unhappy noise as he got up and sighed shaking himself off. "Obviously I lack some grace wouldn't you say. . . ?" Better to make a joke like he meant to do that right? "Hmm, ahh well I was trying to get my bearings on all of this and do some research plus I needed a break from the Dog that I have to share the house with." Snowball didn't really mind the dog but often Merlin found it appropriate to invade his space when he didn't want it invaded.

Bluefire Dragonz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:10 pm
The female grinned as her companion took a face plant, forcing her face into something more concerned when he picked himself up again. She was not a fighter, probably would never be, but she liked to think she was decently good, acrobatically. She rarely fell, if ever. Poor guy... she wondered if this happened to him a lot.

"Yeah, its really that simple. The cats that built this place knew how to build for other cats." She laughed as she turned and headed inside, her tail held aloft behind her. The familiar big room opened up around them, the quiet hum of running computers a soothing melody to Ash's ears. Those big, boxy, horrible beauties... nothing on Earth could match them, even if they looked like they belonged in the stone age. They were the only part of this place she would miss if she ever managed to find her own place to stay.

"I spend most of my time here, when I'm not out and about on errands. The senshi keep me busy, definitely." Suddenly perking up, Ash turned to the white male with new interest. "Hey, have you seen the phone upgrade I made with *********? I'm trying to get all the senshi upgraded to it, but its kind of slow going all by myself. I could show you how to do it, if you'd want to help out."

LP

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:39 pm
Snowball's tail flickered as he trotted in behind her. Looking a little aw struck as he found himself surrounded by computers they looked a little... old but hey it was better than what one of his companions used.

"Wow this place is kind of neat. It's good to know this really does exist. It'd probably be useful when I need to gather information on those I've met, even if I have to add it myself." He paused, "I wonder. . . "

Of course his wonderings were cut off when Ash mentioned phone upgrade. "What? I haven't yet." His eyes sparkled a little at the idea of being able to help someone! "I'd love to be able to help! The more cats the better right? Plus if I awaken anyone I could make sure they have up to date technology."

Bluefire Dragonz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:48 pm
Ash's eyes lit up with enthusiasm as he agreed and she dived straight into it. Senshi were the first loves of Ash's life, OF COURSE, but technology beat out everything else for second place.

"Okay so, I already updated my phone, so I'll have to show you with a different one... have you made a phone for yourself yet? No matter, I can just use a blank one for demonstration purposes." She hardly allowed him to get a word in edgewise as she stopped in the middle of the floor and pulled a mundane senshi phone out of her subspace pocket, one of the kinds that were standard issue.

"Now, first off you need to create the new case. Unfortunately, this upgrade is not an automatic one, so there is some tinkering involved. The new phones I built are like this..." Ash concentrated and a new style phone dropped out of subspace, rattling as it landed on the floor. Her tail flicked excitedly as she pounced on the two blank phones, her clever paws and teeth prying open the old phone to show the mauvian tech inside that ran it. Next, a small piece of the old phone was worked out of its place and she showed it to Snowball.

"This piece is all you need from the old phone, see? I designed the new ones so all you have to do is pop this bit in here..." The guardian demonstrated with enthusiasm, working the bit of computer whatever into the new phone's casing and snapping the whole of it back together. "And that's it! When you power up the new phone, it should be working and synced to its senshi through that piece we transferred. Really, its a simple procedure."

Or... it was for Ash anyway. There was no telling what Snowball made of it and it never occurred to the guardian that her method of show and tell might be confusing or less than informative. She sat proudly before her newly assembled spare phone, looking exactly like the cat that ate the canary... something she pulled off quite well with her feline face.

LP

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:03 pm
Snowball watched as the other cat started explaining things and brows knitting slightly. Of course she didn't let him answer if he'd made one for himself or not. His cheeks puffed out a little while watching her trying to decide if he actually had to build the new style phone or if he could actually just luck up and summon it. . . . OKAY Maybe he was a little toooo new at this.

Then there was a thingymajig that went in there.... he didn't even know the old phones had that!? What is even? Finally he sat down and paused thinking about what Ash had just showed him. "Sooooo uh. . . . do I have to build the new phone myself or does it just appear if I think about it really hard?" He thought he kind of followed it. . . but uh... "And I didn't really think to make myself a phone. I've been hijacking a knight's ring. . . . well that's hard too most can't read paw writing."

Heck he couldn't even read it sometimes his writing was worse than a two-year-olds. Often he ended up getting the owner of that ring to write it for him. Snowball couldn't help but feel a little challenged here. "Actually . . . I haven't done an awakening yet either soooooooooooooooo. . . . " Was there an A+ for slackers? He wondered.

Bluefire Dragonz
Nublet Snowball is Rusty.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:29 pm
Ash waved a paw dismissively.

"We all start somewhere, don't we? I'm fairly new myself, after all, and everything I've done just adds to my experience." There as no reason to be shy about being new. Ash could remember how she had stumbled about when she was first learning these things. Senshi liked to complain they didn't have any guidance when they were awoken, and while that was true for a lot of them, they failed to realize that guardian cats had even less guidance than they did! At least senshi had cats... all cats had were the rare other cat and their own instincts! It was a wonder they did as well as they did. Chalk it up to Mauvian ingenuity.

"Well, unless you've got some store of senshi phones, you've been 'making' a new phone every time you pull one out... though, I guess if you've never awoken a senshi, you wouldn't have? No matter... If you get a good look at my style of phone, you should be able to 'make' a replica of it yourself. Every Mauvian can create small items, you should be able to as well. It took me a bit to realize I could have my own phone, but it really was a practical move... no one had any way of getting a hold of me before that..." A thought occurred to Ash and her ears drooped a little.

"I suppose if you don't have a phone, you haven't seen my little message, have you? Drat... well, I suppose I can just tell you about it. There is a senshi I know, Eternal Thraen, who has an idea for a large networking thing for senshi, called the Black Watch. Its a program to give help where its needed and make being a senshi a bit easier. He's gathering as many people as he can go to go the moon on the 12th, when its full, so he can propose the idea and get feed back on it. You should definitely come and hear him out! I'm a very firm supporter of this program. We also need cats to help dampen signatures at the meeting points, so... if you think you might be up for something like that, we would really, really appreciate the help." The guardian's round little face was bright with hope, her green eyes a little wide behind her visor to create an over all affect of 'look how sweet and lovely I am, can you say no to a face like this?'

LP

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:01 pm
Snowball nodded when she dismissed this fact and added to it that each new experience added another lesson, with perhaps not so many words. "True, hopefully I'll learn quickly then, being a little behind the bell curve is a little odd."

He'd been looking over some of the old text books laying around Niflhel's house. The grey cat continued to explain that each time he pulled out a phone he was actually making a new one. "Oooh okay." He said looking a little more enlightened, of course he'd assumed if this was where he actually awakened a senshi he'd probably end up just winging it. This - at least helped him some. "Well I mean if I'm near Polaris I can be contacted but Polaris isn't always around."

He rolled his shoulders a bit, she was busy with other things. He paused, "Message? Ahhh, no I don't think I have." He actually hadn't borrowed her phone as of recent. "Can knights join too? Because I know a Knight that would probably be interested and can be there but the senshi cannot." His tail swished as he listened ears perking. He was sure Niflhel would be more than happy to listen to these ideas.

"I mean after all knights are allies to senshi and well some senshi - assuming they're royalty appear to have knights." He was still looking into all the details as he himself wasn't sure how knights really worked. Specially after Nif had mentioned a code.

Bluefire Dragonz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:35 am
"Of course Knights are welcome! In fact, they are very much encouraged!" Ash chirped brightly, her tail flicking lightly.

"We're counting on Senshi telling their Knight friends. I worked out a way to message all current senshi phones, but without those, Knights are rather left in the dark about this. It was in my message, to encourage people to spread the work. The plan is to connect everyone on the side of order, and that includes Knights. They need the support as much as Senshi do, really. Your Knight would be very much welcome to come."

Giving a lazy cat yawn, Ash set to washing a paw and her face, working carefully around her visor. "You'll get all the information about everything on the moon, but suffice to say, the Black Watch is a charity program, more or less, to support the fight. Safe places to life or recover from injury, financial help to those who need it, exploration of homeworlds, things like that... run by a council of elected people. Anything you can think of that someone might need, and the ability to come up with something if a situation arises that isn't already planned for. It has the possibility to be rather far reaching, if enough people become involved, but could work well in a smaller setting too." Ash tilted her head as she left off washing. "Um... do you have any other questions, actually? I sort of rushed through everything I showed you rather fast and what not."

If not, there was some data to input into the computers she'd like to get to... but she was far too polite to rush the other.

LP

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:43 pm
Snowball watched and listened as Ash spoke. Nodding when she said Knights were encouraged, "Well this is good news. Since Polaris is out of town."

His tail flickered as she explained and was washing her face. She covered that it was a charity program to support the fight and those in need. His ears twitched as she finished and he seemed to ponder to this. "I'm sure Niflhel will be willing to join to hear out what has to be said. I might even can convince him to join - if Polaris were here I know both would be on board. He follows her where ever she goes even if he's not -- planetary speaking her knight."

He paused when she asked if he had any other questions. "No . . . I think as long as I don't blow up the phones I'm good." Though he looked towards the computers in the room. "However, would you show me how to use those?" He nodded his head towards them. "They look a little. . . old. . . "

Bluefire Dragonz

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:21 am
Ash scoffed at the cherished HQ computers being called [iold... They were more advanced in many ways than Earth computers, though she had to admit that chronologically, they did have a few years on them.

"You've never used them... Oh. Right." She'd forgotten for a moment that this was his first time in HQ, OF COURSE he wouldn't have used the computers before.

"Sure, I can fill you in." Ash said as she rose gracefully and padded towards the chair kept by the consoles for cat-comfort. Jumping up into it and settling herself, the burmilla called up the command screen with a touch of her paw and settled in. She waited just long enough for Snowball to find his seat before she launched into a lecture about all the functions of the computers and how to go about performing those tasks. The rest of the time passed pleasantly, Atleast for Ash... She did so love to lecture.

LP
end?

Whimsical Blue
Crew

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff