Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] Fire and Dragons (AJ and Andrew) [fin] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:26 am
It was a nice warm day. In fact for Amity it was down right hot. The pumpkin sun was beating down and Andrew was loving every moment of it.

Still he had things on his mind and training to do. Today he had gathered himself a nice pile of firewood and was slowly setting it on fire in a little pit out on the sand by the lake. At the moment he had a stick in his hand trying to concentrate the fire on just the tip, making it grow big burn slowly without crawling up the stick.

There was a pile of charred sticks one still on fire next to his tail, or was it his tail that set it on fire? The rest was stacked neatly under him as he used it as a chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:53 am
It was hot, but living in an oasis surrounded by deserts, AJ had been used to it. Yet, the ice pop was still a treat for a coolness. So he was eating one when he wandered around the campus as usual. His was a scareberry one while Head was munching several in its mouth and yelling "It's cold! COLD!" sometimes. "I told you not to take them at once." The boil teased. "But it's cool and tasty!" Head rebutted. Suddenly the Head raised its head and paused all its actions, just stared at a certain direction before it shouted - "FFFFFFFIRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE!" Its eyes sparkled, food was nice but sparkles were not bad.

AJ who was walking suddenly tugged by Head's pause of motion. "O-Ohhhh! Hey Bro, you nearly make me drop my thing, what's wrong?" He asked but Head just wrenched him through a small wood, AJ could peek the glittering of the lake water.

Eventually, he saw a figure sitting when Head stopped, eyes staring at that figure. "Hey Andrew, long time no see, what're you doing?" Followed the question, the boil observed the surrounding and saw the stick in his hand. "I guess- training?" He asked with a meaningful smile.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:08 am
"Training." he looked up and then waved the stick at head. "It burns." he warned. "I will set you on fire." he grumbled staring at head. "Seriously does that thing have a thing for me or what? It keeps staring at me."

Not that he really hated AJ he just didn't like the way head stared at his tail all the time. There was always that fear that he would try to bite it off or something. and the lost of his tail would probably destroy him.

meegane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:54 am
"Oh~" His reply to his answer. "Maybe. Honestly even I can't tell his action or what he thinks sometimes~" He shrugged relaxed, right after he nearly died from laughing. So adorable, Andrew, so adorable. "FIRRRRRRREEEEEEE, so beautiful, kira~kira~" He picked up some weeaboo terms from manga on the interweb. His eyes were still on the demon, glowing and staring.

AJ giggled again at the interactions between the two, and took a bite on his summer treat, there may be hints that he made it by himself. "Wanna one? I can make you one next time -" He paused and laughed. "Wait! Oh my bad, you are a fire demon, no ice for you then."

He soon finished his and looked at Andrew like Head did.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:06 am
"How do you control it then?" He stared back at the head tail swishing behind him. Nope don't eat it.

AJ just received a stare for the offering of ice. A stare of grumpyness. Absolutely not, no AJ. Why the Jack did he have ice in the middle a perfectly comfortable day anyways? he turned his attention back to head.

"I will set you on fire. I can." he grabbed a few leaves from his pile and set it on top of head's head letting it burn carefully without actually burning the head itself. just the leaves. It took a bit of consecration be he smirked over his small victory.

meegane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:26 am
AJ gave Andrew his signature smile, "Easy and simple, distraction, food. He loves food and treasures." The boil noticed that Andrew was frowning and worried, "Don't worry, he won't bite on your tail. Just - wanna watch it." He couldn't help but giggled again. The glare was treated as a glare of an angry kitten, cute and not threatening.

"FIRRRREEEEEEE!" It yelled excitedly as Andrew mentioned of it, it could hear the sizzling but he couldn't see it even its eyes rolled upward, it sniffed at the smell of carbon. "AJ! AJ! Something on my head. What's it? What's it?" It was eager to know like a curious kid. "Just a few leaves, burnt and crispy." He answered, wiped the ashes away and turned to Andrew. "Little fun, huh? He's cute, isn't it?" AJ grinned, "I see that you have better control over your fire, got some good practices before? I just notice that I never do a spar with you." He left it with an invitation.

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:43 am
It seemed the head tail didn't even feel it. "Food and treasure, I get that..." there was a moment of almost kinship but how much kinship would a demon have with a head tail? Not much. That was for sure. "He'd better not bite it. I really will set you on fire then." and back to grumpy.

"I.... I've been working on it." Never mind that head was a test to see how far he could actually take it. He put out the leaves making sure the flames were dead an turned to AJ. "Fire is mine to command." he held up a hand and let some flames roll across it. "And I don't spar." last time he spared someone kicked his butt an handed it to him. (coughDannycough)

Meegane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:31 am
"I can be as sparkly as you do?" Head asked. "I will be kirakira like your tail?" It asked another question for confirmation, it wasn't difficult to guess that if Andrew said yes, he would want to let the demon set him on fire. AJ, who knew well how the Head's mind worker, of course chuckled. "Yup. Food and treasure, or better say something glowing or sparkling-like your tail." He shifted to make a quick look at the demon's tail before petting Head again. "Bro, it hurt when you heat up, you and me both will feel it." He smiled. "But - if you want to try, I don't mind at all."

Andrew's answer made his smile bigger. "You are much better than you were in year one, I remembered you nearly burn your room last time or that was a student?" The demon burned a lot of things in the past that he couldn't recall the particular one he had in mind. His rejection earned an eyebrow raised from AJ, he smirked with a mischievous grin.

"Are you afraid?"

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:47 am
"I suppose I could make you sparkly. but it will probably hurt. Fire is hot." he grumped at the head. He supposed he could, but he didn't really want to.

"It was your Damn pet that nearly burned my room down." his fire flickered higher matching his annoyance.

"And...." at being asked if he was afraid his instinct called for him to bluff to say he wasn't. but he was. and he really wasn't that bothered by admitting it. Except, he was supposed to be getting stronger. He didn't want to stay weak and afraid forever.

He just trailed off staring down at his stick, the fire had burned it to dust and some had gotten on his fingers leaving only the smell of smoke to indicate the fire that was there.

meegane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:05 am
Head blinked and looked between the boils, it muttered, "I want to be sparkly but I don't like pains...." Last time the bee stung it so badly that it cried and destroyed the hives blocking his way. "It hurt, I don't like it." It pouted like a little boil.

"Oh yes. Trouble was so mad that time, but I don't mean that time." He knocked his temple lightly, still couldn't recall which he was thinking. AJ raised another eyebrow at the speechless demon. "Ah....I see."

He knew the demon hated body contact, but he stepped closer and grabbed Andrew by his wrist in a wink of time. If Andrew was observant, he would notice the hands of the boil had layered with scales. AJ was tugged him towards the gym with a force hard to get rid of, and soon, the boils found them at the gym.

"I was looking for a spar partner, practice makes perfect, let me test your battle skills, cool boil~" AJ smiled, raising his hand while his black fingernails lengthened and sharpened. "If you don't get ready, I will attack you."

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:37 am
"Woah hey!" There was a weak struggle and fire, unfortunately unlike Danny Andrew was only able to light himself on fire in a few very specific places, namely his hands, tail and horns. Being caught behind the wrist proved his fire pretty much ineffective an he just didn't have the strength to pull away. Sure his hand could and did light on fire and his arm did heat up, but AJ probably felt hotter ovens.

"Hey, where are we oh no! I am not fighting you. you'll kick my a**." There was nothing to it except to be blunt. AJ probably would. Hell he was still recovering from the whole bears thing.

meegane

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:53 am
If he fully armored him up in scales, he didn't need to be afraid of fire at all. However, he didn't bother to do so, sometimes pain is good for him to training his endurance. The yelling and might be even cursing were all ignored as AJ pulled Andrew to the gym.

"Andrew, sometimes it's good for boils to learn to endure pain, and we are going to do it today." The serpent dragon explained, eyes glowing with excitement. "You want to protect the one you like too, right?" Higher endurance to pain both physically and mentally help to keep one stay long in defense, giving time to think of strategics and way to take down your target when it's your chance.

HP: 40/ 40
Damage: MISS
Fear: T1 Bite [unused] + T2 Battle Cry [unused]

phantompanther13

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
phantompanther13 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 4 Total: 11 (2-16)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:10 am
He was not referring to Olivia was he? That situation was long over. "I don't need to protect anyone!" Andrew summoned up some of that fire, still hot from his earlier practice and swung at AJ.... landing a fairly solid blow.

He might have surprised even himself, he didn't mean to hit that hard had he? For a moment his face showed nothing but shock. And then he tried to brush it off like he totally meant to do that yeah.

HP: 40/ 40
Damage: 5
Fear: T1 Battle cry [unused] + T2 Swift strikes [unused]

Meegane

Meegane rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:34 am
"You will." AJ said, in a pretty sure tone. "When you have someone that you cares. The world is changing, becoming more dangerous, the horsemen and the hunters all could place a threaten to kill the one you like. Grow up, Andrew." He said, moving his fingers and flexing himself.

The fireball landed on his claws as he attempted to catch it, "What a nice start for our spar, Andrew." He clenched his claws together to destroy it into nothing. "Nice temperature, but not enough for the speed." He commented, if he was meaner, he would kick it back because combustion required a core and with a core, it meant it's touchable.

The boil then closely dashed towards to show him what he meant to be speed and left a scratch on Andrew's clothes. "Like this."

HP: 35/ 40
Damage: 2
Fear: T1 Bite [unused] + T2 Battle Cry [unused]

phantompanther13
I call it go to dice :T

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
phantompanther13 rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:52 am
The cut hurt. He pulled away not liking the scratch and certainly not liking the rip in his shirt.

Andrew scowled at AJ. "I don't have anyone I care about. And I am growing up." He pulled his hands together and created a small fireball in them heating and then throwing the energy forward. He didn't have to touch especially if he managed to catch AJ's cloths on fire.

AJ was really starting to piss him off, even if he was right damn it. He knew he was right. That was why he started training. That was why he spent his day trying to figure out how to use his fire. so he could fight, here in the real world. the dreams were getting closer. Andrew didn't voice it though he saw his advantage and pushed forward.

HP: 38/ 40
Damage: 9
Fear: T1 Battle cry [unused] + T2 Swift strikes [unused]

meegane

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items