[OOC] Colony Discussion!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image

This is where you can OOCly talk to other colony members, spread information that other members should know, seek specific colony plots, or just chat about events!

There will even be small OOC events which take place during metaplots within this forum.

Everyone is allowed to post in this thread.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:28 pm
Metaplot 2014 Mini-Event::

Want to start a rumour to send the colony into a tizzy?
This is an open event to all members. Simply fill out the form, wait for it to be approved and then incorporate the rumour into roleplays!

Anyone can, not just the person who posted the rumour, incorporate these rumours into roleplays.

These will shape how the metaplot is run, but don't feel nervous about effecting things! These are just rumours, after all, not truths ;D
Or are they.

Note: There may be IC consequences for, say, badmouthing the council blatantly, but these will be discussed with the owners prior to anything happening and can be avoided.

I heard it through the forest vine~
Colony Member : Who is your member? Or Visiting Rogue?
*If you are using a visiting rogue, they must have participated in at least 1 RP in the colony or with a colony member. (This can be an In Progress RP)
Rank : This could affect the credibility of the rumour. A tutor saying the council is corrupt is not that credible, but if it came from the council itself?
Rumour : Be as specific or as vague as you want!
Starting or Heard it from a friend of a friend? : Did your SoA start this rumour, or did they heard it somewhere else and are just passing it on? There is no need to have an IC start to a rumour, it can just be a npc colony member who said it and your character overheard it.

[Size=13][Color=green]I heard it through the [b]forest vine[/b]~[/color][/size]
[size=10][b] Colony Member [/b]:
[b] Rank [/b]:
[b] Rumour [/b]:
[b] Starting or Heard it from a friend of a friend? [/b]:
[/size]

There will be a prize at the end of the metaplot for the best rumour!

Velveteen Angel

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:53 am
He velvie, I have a question about Kylikki's rank.

Since she was defense council, can I have her demoted rank be warden or at least warrior or sentry?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:20 pm
AstoriaFallen
He velvie, I have a question about Kylikki's rank.

Since she was defense council, can I have her demoted rank be warden or at least warrior or sentry?

Sure, she can choose one of the defense ranks - when she was demoted, I was unaware of what you would choose, so I simply put her in the default rank.
Post her here with her updated rank and I'll look it over ~  

Velveteen Angel

[IC] Elimisha'sombea Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces