Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] War Games (Maebe / Otto) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:05 pm
Moments after subtly confirming that Cami was out on the fields training for the rest of the day, Maebe showed up at the door to their room, and checked quietly to see if it was unlocked. When it was, she opened it, and closed it behind her, locking it as gently and quietly as possible. She'd graduated from the urge to knock on this door anymore, but that was about as far as she'd gone. Now, she tiptoed quietly over to the bedroom, and looked through a crack in the door.

Otto was asleep, fully enjoying an empty bed for once, and Maebe watched the covers rise and fall with his breath. But she didn't enter, because this meant she could enjoy an empty apartment just as much.

Maebe spent a good fifteen minutes in their kitchen, making and eating pancakes. She hadn't cooked in almost a year, and even though she wasn't some expert, it felt kind of nice to get the chance to, again.

She dropped a slice of american cheese on top of the pancakes as they sizzled in the pan.

bittiface

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:13 pm
Otto stirred in his sleep. Slowly, the groggy teen began to wake. Normally, on a day he didn't have to be up right away, he'd lie in bed for a long time before making himself leave. However, the sound of sizzling caught his attention. He groaned again, rolling onto his side as his eyes slid open. The fuzzy headed teen slowly pieced together thoughts, his comprehension a slow drizzle of molasses.

Curiosity was what made the boy finally decide to push away his haven of blankets.

Maebe would hear the door creak open, a messy haired blonde slowly dragging his feet as he approached the kitchen. He blinked slowly, surprised to find Maebe.... cooking. Wasn't that, like, effort?

".....pancakes?" He asked with hope in his voice.

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:40 pm
She'd just pulled the pancakes off the griddle, when Otto rose and expressed interest in what she was doing. She gave him a look, which clearly meant that these pancakes were meant to be for her, before finally letting out an exaggerated sigh and pouring more mix onto the griddle. "I guess I could make you some, too." She drawled out, as the mix sizzled and popped in the pan.

"Do you want cheese on yours, or not?" She knew this wasn't the norm, for people - but it was how she made them. It was how she'd been taught to make them.

bittiface

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:49 pm
"No.." He grumbled with a tired expression. "No cheese.." Cheese on his pancakes was not what grumpy morning Otto wanted. He dismissed her passive complaints about sharing, shuffling slowly to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

He returned shortly after, sliding into one of the bar stools and resting his head in his arms on the kitchen island. He watched Maebe be domestic with sleepy amusement.

"Hi."

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:58 pm
The pancakes, a higher pile than hers in fact, were already waiting on the kitchen island for him by the time he returned. Hers were smaller, but partially covered in a single square of melted american cheese each, and separated instead of in a pile. She was patting butter on them when he slid onto the stool, and she stopped, licked the butter off her finger, and pushed her plate away to give her room to bend in. Her feet were off the ground by the time she'd bent in enough to give him a proper hello, right on the lips.

When she pulled away, her nose brushed against his. Her smile was smug, but infatuated. "Hi."

She slid back off of the island, and pushed his plate in front of him, before moving hers to rest beside his. Then she walked around, with the syrup hanging off of two fingers, and plopped down on the stool next to him.

"Don't get used to this." She warned him, as she popped open the syrup and drizzled it very lightly on her pancakes. "I was just in the mood."

bittiface

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm
Otto leaned closer as she gave him a kiss. What a nice way to wake up. A cute girl making breakfast. Not so much for him, but he got in on it anyway. It felt homey.

His legs kicked a little underneath his chair, watching Maebe everywhere she moved. Her warning was not taken too seriously, staring at her with an incredulous gaze. "Mmmhmm.." He murmured back. The blond male reached over to a jar of jam waiting on the island counter. Jam and syrup were what he enjoyed on his pancakes. Sweets to the end of tomorrow.

"Good mood."

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:33 pm
She dug into her pancakes, hiding the smile that kept creeping on her face by stuffing it every time she felt it happen. She ate in silence for almost a full minute, before swallowing and pursing her lips to try and keep a straight face.

It wasn't working very well.

"I'm going to comb your hair, when we're done eating." She told him. Not asked. Just told. Her lips twitched, still fighting the smile that kept trying to expose how much she liked this. How good it felt.

bittiface

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:40 pm
Otto ate slowly, savouring every bite of his meal. When Maebe spoke, demanding she deal with his mop of unruly bed head, Otto seemed to mumble some sort of incomprehensible retort. He returned to eating. Slowly, but oh so slowly, he would waking up. His eyes reflected the daze he was in, a slow awareness rising the more he ate.

"These're really good.." He drawled lazily. It beat the Hell out of pop tarts.

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:54 pm
"They are." She agreed, finishing off her first one. "You should try them with the cheese one day. Sweet and savory go together like - " She paused as she realized it, and her lips lifted victoriously, as she couldn't keep it in anymore. "Like me and Cami."

Perfect.

"Speaking of which." She took another bite, and took her time chewing it. She was in no rush to finish her sentence, she just watched him eat, and reached out to touch the back of his neck fondly. "How do you sleep with that woman beside you and not get hard?"

bittiface

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:09 pm
Sweet and Salty... like....

Otto chewed slower, his brows furrowing as he contemplated Maebe's game here. Thankfully, because he's been taking his time eating, he did not choke. Her question had made him nearly inhale his mouthful in a nasty way. His head turned ever slightly as his eyes slid to regard the troublesome woman. It didn't help that she'd said it while gently touching his neck. It gave him shivers.

He swallowed hard.

"Easy. I'm usually asleep."

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:16 pm
"You don't get hard-ons in your sleep?"

Maebe looked perplexed. "Besides, you can't be asleep from the moment she gets in the bed. There has to be a few minutes in the beginning where you and her," She hopped off of the stool, and stood behind the boy, wrapping her arms slowly around his chest. "Are all cute, and cuddly, and snuggled like you two do." She leaned her head to the side to look at him. "Such a lucky boy."

Her head rested on his shoulder, and kissed his neck. "And a few minutes when you first wake up, and you're still half-asleep. You know those moments. Your body shifts," Her hands slid down and rested on the top of his legs. "And things happen. It's only natural. You wouldn't be human if it didn't."

bittiface

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:24 pm
Her question was met with a huff. "Probably, but I'm asleep, so how would I know?" Any Health class would teach that these things were a natural thing for a boy to experience. However, Health class had been horribly awkward for him, considering he was home schooled. It was a terrible Tuesday at the Grave's residence.

Maebe kept pressing the issue. She teased and tempted, her warm body pressing against his back. Her lips tickling his neck. Her words forcing him to imagine his room mate in a much sultrier light. One he'd already experienced now and then when he was in a hyper aware state.

He liked being touched and cuddled. Cami provided that in spades. However, it was becoming increasingly difficult to ignore her womanly wiles. Maebe was not helping him ignore them. Planting seeds in his head, sprinkling them with life.

His gaze flicked away from Maebe, his shoulders hunching from her touch, a blush creeping across his face and over his ear lobes. "What're you even gettin' at..." He murmured defensively. "What're you tryin' to do?"

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:31 pm
Maebe's face puckered with innocence. "Do? I'm not trying to do anything. I like talking about Cami. I like touching you. And I'm genuinely interested in what happens up here when I'm not around. You can't blame me. The two of you drive me wild. It would be pretty impossible of me not to lie in my bed, alone at night, knowing the two people I desire most in this world are lying together in a bed without me."

Her head tilted up to press a soft, almost chaste kiss against his lips. "Let me fantasize a little, Otto. It's better than me being jealous, isn't it? You wouldn't like me so much if I wasn't so dirty."

bittiface

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:42 pm
"You're jealous? Ain't it like... keeping your favourite things in the same place so you don't lose track?" Maybe his brain was still tired. What a silly way to look at things, he thought. Presumptuous to assume he was treasured. Yet, these girls always made him feel treasured, despite his insecurities trying to make him feel otherwise. A ruse, a dream, anything but someone special, lest he be heartbroken down the road.

"I prefer the word playful to describe you." He sassed back at her. "Would it make you feel better if we did? Or you makin' sure nothin' funny is goin' on?"

Nio Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:49 pm
She was good. She knew what she was doing, with every step she took, and knew exactly what each word was for. She played the game before it had even started; before she'd even walked through the door. And she played to win, always.

But when he refused to let her call herself dirty, and forced a less negative connotation on her, she felt her defenses chipped away, dangerously close to crumbling. Her hands stopped touching him just for the reaction, and instead, they just touched him.

"I'm not jealous," She reassured him quietly. "I just get turned on thinking about it. But, I didn't mean to, just," She sighed quickly, and internally retreated in order to reboot. "I'm sorry. Sometimes I get out of control. I told you, the two of you.." She waved the thought away, and leaned in to kiss his neck. "Finish your pancakes. I'll stop bothering you about it."

For now.

bittiface

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas