Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:18 pm
Hello and welcome to my edit & item shop!

I will do my best to do some edits each month, though the amount will vary depending on time and my other colourist duties. Please do not depend on me always doing 10 slots each month; I'm going to do my best to only take as many as I can handle at a time. <3

As a note, I am open to offering one edited slot to established prides as a prize for a meta/orp. You can only have one 'slot' at a time, and you need to give me an estimated time of use before you can claim it. I don't want to hand out five slots, and suddenly all five come to claim them at the same time. They will only be for minimum/moderate edits.

These will always be open, so please don't rush. Make sure you've got your meta/orp ready to go with a firm plan (aka start/end date) before you ask for a slot! <3

[list here]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:25 pm
Rules

1. All of my edits are free. Sometimes I will ask for rps, sometimes I will ask for music recommendations, sometimes I'll ask for other silly little things. But beyond a little bit of work you will never need to pay gold for my edits.
  2. You may not get edits the first time around, nor the second. Just be patient. I'll do my best to spread out who gets edits, but I don't always have the time to do so. For the most part I will be rolling for edits, so just cross your fingers!
  3. As I will probably note more than once, I will rarely do complex edits. They take a lot of time and I would rather get out more edits for more people in that same span of time. At times I will be open for complex level edits, keep your eyes peeled!
  4. I do reserve the right to alter your order if I do not feel I can properly handle it. I will always work with you on this before beginning your order. I'm still new to this, and I want to keep the quality up as best I can.
  5. If you feel like something isn't right, please let me know through a PM.
  6. Please keep your cloth and metal amounts to a minimum. I am open to scraps and small bits of metal jewelry but I won't do huge amounts. 'Huge' is a relative term, so think conservatively. If you want a lot of these materials, please try to get them through a different shop. <3
  7. To see all samples of my edits, please check here.

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image

Minimal edits are considered small but effective edits. This can include expression changes, and small head/bang/tail changes. Small items like a necklace, bracelet, earrings, or a feather or two also fall in this category.

[b][color=green][size=15]Minimal Edit Form[/size][/color][/b]
[b]SoA's Name:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Desired Edits:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b] (if required)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image

Moderate edits and items are those that cover more of the SoA, or have more detail drawn into them. They include more than two items, larger items, and more edits to the mane/tail/body fluff.

Please note that I will rarely do large pelts on the back, as I'm still struggling to handle them well.

[b][color=green][size=15]Moderate Edit Form[/size][/color][/b]
[b]SoA's Name:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b]
[b]Desired Edits:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b] (if required)

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image

Complex edits are complete redraws of a mane, extensive styles for a female, and lots of items. These are not normally available through slots, but that may change with time.

For now, they'll pop up now and then as raffle prizes or other means of fair accessibility.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:02 pm
Orders and Slots

August:  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:17 am
I'm open for August! You are free to post orders, and I will be raffling for them as I take them. I have a few things to finish up from July (due to my arm injury) but I want to give people a chance to post forms now!

For each order, I request that you link me to your favourite song of the moment! I know its not easy to really pick a favourite, but as a taste I'll give you mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pecj5GGjQi8
It can be from either YouTube, Viveo, SoundCloud...whatever works!

Please note that if you get your form fulfilled at another shop, feel free to edit in a different form into your post!

For the moment, I'm only doing minimal/moderate edits & items.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:56 am
Moderate Edit Form
SoA's Name: Bindi
Image: [x]
Desired Edits: A gentle-esque expression. If you could, perhaps extend the pink stripe she has in her hair to something... Curly? You can CC it to match better. I'm looking for both healer and Skyrim types of edits. It doesn't have to be anything extensive, but something that would match the pride and her rank well. I give you full reign on this. <3
Extra: Bindi is the lead healer for the Skyrim pride, so anything Skyrim-esque would be good. She's a kind and gentle soul, despite her 'scary' appearance with the snake on her fur. She's referred to as a shaman by some, especially since she uses a snake companion to help her gather ingredients for medicines. Anything that would fit well with her and the Skyrim concept will work. Just have fun with her!

Extra, Extra!: This song is definitely my current favorite. It just touches my soul right now.

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:59 am
Moderate Edit Form
SoA's Name: Sandalphon
Image: x
Desired Edits: Grumpy face! And something more princely/noble for his mane, the actual tweaking style is completely CC. Also a little beard/goatee.
Extra: Song  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:32 am
Moderate Edit Form
SoA's Name: Thrain/Tie Shi
Image: x
Desired Edits: Lives in the Tianxia, North House~ I think you know my goals for him, but he's going up in ranks and is close to Captain right now. CC edits, have fun with him. <3
Extra: Maroon 5 - Maps (I listen to this while RPing Thrain, so I thought it was fitting~)  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:21 am
Moderate Edit Form
SoA's Name: Gren
Image: XXX
Desired Edits: Items:
1. A bone earring - see reference
2. A leather strap around her neck that has a lion cub skull attached. This can look like the image in the reference or it can be a more broken skull, perhaps attached by the leather looping through the eye sockets. Whilst the cub skull can be as whole (or as broken) as you like, it'd be great if it could have a red rune painted on it.
Reference for items
Extra: Song

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:42 pm
Moderate Edit Form
SoA's Name: Shikoba
Image: Uncert
Desired Edits: Fluff her up, especially around her neck and the top of her head. Since she's based off a genderless Pokemon I'd like for her appearance to be a little confusing at first to sort out...is that a mane? Is that a male? Or is it just a fluffy female? Make her expression a guarded, she doesn't trust others easily and can be considered a bit gruff. Not mean or rude, just careful about who she lets in. Lengthen the hair on the end of her tail as well, please. Items are CC if you feel like adding any, but they're not required.
Extra: Ambiguous

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:04 pm
Moderate Edit Form
SoA's Name: Aslaug
Image: [x]
Desired Edits:
xxx• A flower crown <3 A god-token from the god of seasons, who is given in refs below.
xxx• Some sort of CC viking-style charm around her neck. Feather, metal, stone, w/e.
xxx• Gentle/happy expression, and no showing claws please! <3
Extra: God of Seasons - crown should have his colors if not the style of his flowers.
If that's too much to be moderate, just the crown would be fine.

Word Crimes - We sing this all the time now at work; we're proofreaders and it is all of my feelings.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:18 pm
Moderate Edit Form
SoA's Name: Šerloks
Image: Here~
Desired Edits:
Expression: Bored/aloof look via eyes/mouth
Mane/tail: wavy-ish/ curls
xxx• Item 1: Human skull (or if not allowed then animal skull please) by his foot/paw/CC on placement
xxx• Item 2: Cloth like his scarf/coat
Extra: He is based on Sherlock Holmes.
him

EDIT: song
A Day to Remember  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:32 am
Moderate Edit Form
SoA's Name: Momozono
Image: Here
Desired Edits: CC! I mean, she's in the Aka'mleli, so I was thinking something cool...> u> She's young and sweet, so nothing angry, but I'm open to just about anything~ : D
Extra: I like pop punk, man.  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces