Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ consequences ] Evan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:58 pm
inle-roo

Text from Sunny:
REPORT TO DR. STEPHAN'S OFFICE ASAP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:19 pm
Evan didn't know where Dr. Stephan's office might be, but doctors seemed like a Moon kind of thing, so he wandered the halls until he found a trainee with a Moon on their coat and asked where he could find them. It took a little longer than he was comfortable with, considering this was an all caps kind of summons, but he finally poked his head into what he was told would be the right office. "I'm looking for a Dr. Stephan?" he asked, hopeful.

lizbot

Inle-roo

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:27 pm
He would be greeted by the sight of Dr. Stephan (traditionally handsome and doing his best to smile in welcome) at his desk and bookended by a petite nurse who looked ready to punch Evan in the throat as well as the Sun assistant, Simon. The latter adjusted his glasses, checked his watch, and then stared at Evan in grim disappointment.

The nurse, Sunny, was the first to speak, "Sit the ******** down and explain why you thought you could just attack a ********> patient under my ******** care!"

inle-roo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:18 pm
Evan offered the trio a hesitant nod as he entered Dr. Stephan's office. He jumped, alarmed, as he was immediately yelled at, blinking and dumbfounded until her loud noises formed actual words. He sat, obediently, in the chair closest to the door, uncomfortable with being seated while the others were standing. His eyes flicked briefly to Simon before focusing on Sunny. He knew what this was about--he wouldn't pretend otherwise--but with his and Chel's division assist present, he knew he had to choose his words carefully. He would implicate himself if he had to, but he wouldn't out her as a--

/Traitor,/ Gir growled, finishing the thought for him.

"We needed to talk," Evan replied carefully. "I went there with the intention of talking to her. It got out of hand."

lizbot

Inle-roo

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:28 pm
Sunny very visibly restrained herself while Stephen looked vaguely apologetic. "You attacked someone in their bed, left her a bloody mess, and didn't ******** report it so no, 'it got out of hand' doesn't ******** cut it."

"If you have no understandable motive, we need to know in order to figure what needs to be done with you," Stephen added helpfully.

inle-roo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:04 pm
"It wasn't an attack. A deliberate attack," Evan immediately amended, because he wasn't going to sit there and deny that he had done Chel harm. "I didn't visit her intending to hurt her. And I did let someone know. She had texted someone during our conversation, and I let them know that she might need help." It was hardly as effective as running to tell a Moon on duty, but he hadn't exactly been thinking about that at the time.

"Things happened during the mission that I needed to address with Chel," he told the doctor. "I admit that directly after the mission, when...tensions were high was not the best time to do it."

lizbot

Inle-roo

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:14 pm
Sunny snorted, loudly, at Evan's idea of reporting his actions.

"When the glass broke, a lot of fights broke out and aggression was significantly elevated," Stephen explained. "Unfortunately, your actions were against someone helpless, in the infirmary, and you appear to lack remorse or any sense of responsibility for your actions now that whatever was impacting folks has worn off. That's a problem."

Simon finally spoke, "Suns don't attack those who cannot fight back. That's for Death. Do you wish to transfer?"

inle-roo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:57 pm
"I'm not denying what I did. I'm not even denying that it was wrong," Evan replied, his nerves fraying as he tried to explain. No one ever talked things out, they just accepted that they happened and they buried them and they went on with their lives. It was frustrating, trying to force words onto actions and emotions that you couldn't describe to yourself, let alone to other people. "It's not something I'm proud of, or would do again if I had the opportunity. Chel's my friend, and--" and was she? Did he really have the right to call her that anymore?

/She hurt us. She betrayed us,/ Gir reminded him.

Evan subsided with a sigh, shaking his head at Simon's question. "No, Sir," he answered, subdued. "I'd like to stay in Sun, if I could."

lizbot

Inle-roo

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:25 pm
The doctor sighed, "Not taking responsibility and showing remorse would actually be more understandable if you were denying everything. I'm going to recommend you recieve evaluations from one of our people."  He held up a hand, "Not really therapy, but more someone you'll just be talking to on the regular. It'll be them that decides if you're fit for the field and also this island rather than a more isolated base."

"You're demoted to trainee rank and pay for the next two months. Leave for July is now forfeit. You'll compensate the infirmary staff for your disrespect of their work " Simon' voice was flat and firm as he spoke, and Sunny gave Evan a look that promised much to do involving bed pans and washing sheets.

inle-roo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:21 pm
Evaluations. Wonderful. Well, Evan supposed he could kiss the island goodbye. Once whatever unlucky Hunter dug deep enough to find whatever the hell was wrong with him, he'd be lucky if they decided he was even fit for duty anymore. He imagined it wouldn't take long. "Understood," he said to the doctor.

More than the punishment, Simon's tone was what really struck Evan. However drastic his shortcomings at being a decent friend--a decent person, apparently, if the conditions were right--he had always been good at his job, whatever it was at the time. He felt he had been doing well with Deus; this, now, was a big enough setback for him, that he knew he'd spend the next two months thinking about little else. He hated to disappoint. "Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir. Please let me know what you need me to do, Ma'am," he said, looking from Simon to Sunny.

lizbot
is this trainee stats as well and is it 2 months from rite now idk how this goes srry

Inle-roo

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:19 pm
"You'll be showing up after dinner three days a week, and I'll give you a lovely ******** list that'll help you show just how much you ******** appreciate the people who have to clean up after your little ******** mistakes," Sunny helpfully informed him. "Now get the ******** out of here."

inle-roo

Nope, his stats are the same! Months will be July and August!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:53 pm
"Yes, Ma'am," Evan replied, not wasting the opportunity to get out of there. He rose quickly, nodding to the trio on his way out the door.

ilzbot
ok ty for clarifying exclaim

Inle-roo

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas