Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Ice packs and Cee healing! (Noemi/Cee/Oliver) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:20 pm
Noemi led Oliver to the cafeteria, setting him down at one of the tables as she went in the back to the kitchen and looked around for a bag to put ice in and some snacks. Luckily, she found leftover lemon bars, three pieces all together, thankfully, in case Oliver was super hungry.

She brought both items out, smiled, sat down and looked around.

"It's so quiet in here today! I wonder where everyone went."

Grey Dragon
iloveyouDIE
Hey so Cee should crash this.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:28 pm
Oliver would have followed Noemi right into the kitchen had she not intentionally found him a chair. It was nice, sitting for a minute in a quiet place that wasn't the floor outside the sun training run portal. Even the hard plastic cafeteria chairs seemed just the right place to rest for a minute.

He leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table, and slowly slid down until his forehead rested on his arms. The quiet, mostly empty space was just what he needed to unwind.

When Noemi came back he lifted his head with a smile. "I don't know, but it's kind of nice." He gratefully took the bag of ice. "Ah, thanks... Do you think it's always this quiet in here when it's not meal time?"

Nyxtsuki Moon
iloveyouDIE

Grey Dragon

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:31 am
A dark haired head popped in the door suspiciously, darted around with a toss of hair, and upon seeing Noemi the buxom woman burst into the lunchroom.

"Mimi!" She called with a wave but there was something about Cee that was odd. She wasn't screeching though while bubbling with obvious excitement Cee seemed to be restraining herself. "Yo.. oh my god.."

She came running over in her usual bellyshirt and daisy dukes. Noemi was given a hug while she sat, Cee's arms snaking around her neck from behind and her ample bosom pressed against Noemi's back and neck.

"Yo what up boy I don't know." She winked at him. Cee tossed herself into the lunch seat beside Noemi and spoke in a excited 'whisper', "Guess what you guys."

nyxtsuki moon

grey dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:32 pm
Noemi jumped as her name was called out, her head swiveling into right into Cee boobs and for a moment...she wasn't sure what to say since it seemed that perhaps she would be suffocating. She broke away, looking up at the woman and smiled, even she was a bit red.

"Hi Miss Cee!" The girl said cheerfully. "This is Oliver!" Noemi introduced before trying to guess.

she gave up almost immediately.

"Wh...What happened Miss Cee?"

Grey Dragon
iloveyouDIE

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:44 pm
In an instant, Oliver had gone from being perfectly at ease, aside from his minor injury, to being tossed in way over his head. The clothes, the hair, the girlish familiarity... Not to mention the general attractiveness and bubbly personality, all of it taken together pinned the newcomer as the kind of girl who could make friends easily. The kind of girl who could afford to be picky with the people she spent her time with.

The little Life trainee had enough teenage life experience to know where he stood in social interactions such as this, and thought it best to beat a hasty retreat before he embarrassed himself. Yet before he could excuse himself to hide away in his room, he was greeted... and winked at. Highschool had not prepared him for a situation such as this.

"Uh, hi..." he replied, almost looking like a deer in the headlights. No, he definitely couldn't be included in whatever thing "Miss Cee" was doing, bad things happened to shy, socially awkward guys like himself when vibrant personalities arrived on the scene.

... But Noemi seemed so happy, Oliver just couldn't figure out how to make his escape.

Nyxtsuki Moon
iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:46 am
"Hey Oliver. Mimi," Cee gaped a moment and nudged her friend, "how come you always hangin out wit da cutest boys?" She then grinned, "Go girl!"

She then turned her head, scoping for eaves droppers, before leaning in to share a secret with them. "You guys wanna do somethin fun?"

grey dragon

nyxtsuki moon

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:51 pm
"C...Cutest boys!?!?" Noemi gaped back at Cee.

"F..fun?"

Grey Dragon
iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:44 pm
Nope, Oliver could not handle this at all. His cheeks began to turn a bright shade of red, and there was nothing he could have desired more than to run away and hide somewhere sane. He didn't even know how to interpret the comment, was it sarcasm? Or an insult?

But he was trapped between a rock and a polite place, so he just sat in embarrassed silence.

iloveyouDIE

nyxtsuki moon

Grey Dragon

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:39 am
Cee was oblivious to Oliver's concerns. He seemed to just be shy like Noemi and some of the others. It was no biggie to her.

Here head turned back and forth again for eavesdroppers, wild and exaggerated, her dark hair whipping lightly around her head before she leaned in.

"I got some ganja.. wanna puff with me?" She looked at both of their faces expectantly but suddenly realized maybe they were cool. "You know.. mary jane? Green?" Then an insistent whisper, "MARI-JUANA."

nyxtsuki moon

grey dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:07 am
Noemi stared at Cee.

She stared for a long moment.

She made a humming sound...But she kept staring.

"is..." She started...."Is that a drug?" She assumed so by the smoking part. She had never done...MARI-JUANA. Much less hear about it. Sheltered life here Cee.

Grey Dragon
iloveyouDIE

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:34 am
"It's a PLANT." Cee corrected hurriedly. "An it's legal in lots of states."

nyxtsuki moon
breaking post order im sorry

grey dragon
cause she gotta correct yall

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:39 am
Was today the day that just couldn't get any weirder?

Oliver quickly shook his head, very, VERY quickly. Like a good boy. "N-no th-thank you!" He protested a bit too fast, and then to Noemi in a quieter, but still nervous voice, "I-it i-is also a drug, it's n-not legal in Canada unless a d-doctor prescribes it..."

iloveyouDIE

nyxtsuki moon

Grey Dragon

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:42 am
Noemi made a small sound, then looked back up at Cee.

"D...Don't weapons...prevent things like..." She tried to wave her hands around. "I thought we couldn't take medicine or stuff like that because we're more...um immune to it?" (Cee would have to smoke a s**t ton of bowls for it to have effect. )

Noemi turned to Oliver.

"What does it do?" She whispered back.

iloveyouDie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:58 am
"Have you ever tried it?" Cee tilted her head at Oliver with wide, expectant eyes. "All it does is relax ya! Doctor's prescribe it! Exactly. Why would they do that if it was bad? You don't see doctors givin people crystal meth or crack." Cee leaned back in her chair, now willing to defend her vice of choice to the end.

"Mother earth made it this way." Cee was adamant. "The only reason it's illegal s'cuz back in the day all the big wigs decided they wanted people ta buy tobacco instead'a hemp." What? Where did all this historical information come from? Was it possible she only studied stuff she cared about?

"An now people got cancer lef' and right from cigarettes," which she also smoked when she drank, "and all the people lookin ta relax gotta fight for the right." She leaned forward and pinned Oliver with a look like he was gonna answer this for her. "Whats that about, yo?"

nyxtsuki moon

grey dragon
im so sorry

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:09 am
"I-it's o-okay! I-I d-don't n-need to relax!" Oliver stammered, sounding in desperate need of relaxation. In place of pointing out that it was often prescribed only when other more conventional treatments failed, a nervous whine escaped his throat. Under the intense scrutiny he seemed to sink into his chair.

"I-I d-don't smoke e-either..." He finally managed to squeak.

iloveyouDIE

nyxtsuki moon

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas