Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Games and Events
[Battle of the Tribes] Through Your Eye's Hunting Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:15 pm
Feral looked around angrily. They were ganging up on him. "You're making wild accusations because I look like a predator." The dark blue buck growled at the thought of making an excuse for himself as he gave the same line as Butcherbird and Precipice, "I hunt for real prey. but like the others said, just because someone looks like a predator, doesn't mean they are one."

Feral Storm glanced over at Through Your Eyes. She must be loving this.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Rather odd game you've got going here," Second Star murmured, nodding to her great-aunt as she entered. Perhaps Through Your Eyes would not recognize her, but Second Star was well aware of where her bloodlines ran. Particularly when it came to her father's side of the family. However, rather than dwell on the particulars of her family line, Second Star decided to hop on in and get this game started.

"And really. It seems stupid to be throwing accusations with no basis," With little ceremony about it, the purple doe sat next to Feral, offering him a solemn nod. She tilted her head curiously, and looked about the assembled kin.

"Truly, if I were to make a guess as to predators... it would be you lot throwing out guesses so freely. Trying to thin the heard, early-on."

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Nuclearity

Tipsy Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sunny furrowed her brows at Eating Fireflies, "pardon me, but don't we want to see the predators? Wouldn't his bright colors ward us off and keep us safe in the night? Looks like you are looking out for your own, buddy!" She had to stifle a giggle from how convicting her tone was. 'What a game!' Surely, everyone understood that a game was all this was....?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:34 pm
"I suppose we are rather serious," Farrow said in response to Expecting to Fly, a slight smile on his face. "But it wouldn’t be any fun if we weren’t." Unless they threw themselves entirely into the game, it was a pointless exercise.

"For today I vote Precipice." He still didn’t have enough to work with, but a choice had to be made and she was good as any.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:06 pm
Flicking a strand of hair out of his eyes, Errant sighed. At this point, it would appear there were no good choices...there just wasn't enough information...

However, with so little information, he found he wasn't inclined to choose a doe...but Precipice struck him as being a likely a first guess as any-one he made with an almost apologetic inclination of his head, as he didn't know her name..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:17 pm
There was no way of telling who was who at this point. The idea of taking a shot in the dark was rather appalling but someone was going to die regardless.

"Precipice," Lightning Strike decided. She gave no reason because there was none to give.  

anemosagkelos

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Fiend barely heard Precipe's words or the colorful skeleton's. It wasn't that he was being hermitic or not particularly friendly, just preoccupied. Before shifting, he looks down as if to divulge a new secret to Goosebump, his fellow spectral soul. "Sweet Gale has to go."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:17 pm

At times Through Your Eyes wants to laugh and other times she wants to give some of the players a swift kick. She can't intervene though, no matter how much she wants to make a sharp reply and playful jab here and there as they struggle to cast their votes and make it through the first day. She lounges from her perch and waits, counting their votes in her mind as they came in. When the last vote was in and the players fell silent, she nods and began.

"The creatures find themselves at odds with each other even though most of them should be allies. The predator's disguises may or may not be working as well as they had hoped. Still, very few have escaped suspicion. They throw accusations around with very little basis and that's all they can do at that point.

They did not have to choose to kill today, but they did. They choose Precipice and turn on her. The creatures band together and hunt her down, even prey has become predator now as they chase her off a cliff. She falls to her death, falling over her name sake and tumbling to the ground beneath."

Through Your Eyes nods at Precipice tips her head to the side, signalling the other doe to enter the sidelines and become an observer.

"The hunt tires them all and the sun is setting. They are still trapped in their small little world and they must sleep. They settle down for the night and the prey, despite their fear, eventually succumb to their tiredness. The predators, though, stay awake. This is their time. They own the night now and they will make their first kill."

The 24 hour night round starts now. This thread will be silent until Through Your Eyes begins the day round.

Day 1 Votes
Precipice: thyPOPE, and be blue, Ruriska, Vashtya, anemosagkelos
Butcherbird: Shaddaling, Minsuil
Fiend: Vesperiie
Sweet Gale: Tiarana, PeanutButterpies, fluorescein
Blurs and Stains: SilverShieldwolf
Feral Storm: phoenix kiss, Dizzy_Kat, Kitty Sprightt
I’ll Never Tell: Sarano_Krem
Colored Spring: Samuel Carlin
Flint: Amizade
Eating Fireflies: Nuclearity
Abstaining: Second Star to the Right

Vesperiies
Unfortunately, Precipices reputation as a hunter has worked against her and she is now officially out of the game.

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:56 pm
"Night is the time of predators with their glowing eyes and dark pelts and scales that hide them from fearful eyes. They prowl amongst the prey and choose a victim. They can kill only one as to not draw attention to themselves and to not wake the prey for if the rest wake, they may not survive the collective attack of those fighting for their lives.

As the night begins to come to a close, the predators return to their resting places and pull their disguises back on. They must wake with the rest of them to escape suspicion."

Through Your Eyes gave a lazy flick of her tail. "The prey open their eyes to the rising sun and eye each other suspiciously. At first they think he is asleep off in the distance, but soon it becomes clear he isn't. As they draw closer they see that he is battered and bruised, and very much dead, as if a large wind had swept him up and brutalized him. It was no gentle wind, but a bitter storm of teeth and limbs that killed Sweet Gale."

"They cannot dwell on his death, though. They must, once again, decide if they will kill. The threat of death looms over them as they begin their deliberations once more."

SilverShieldwolf
Unfortunately for Sweet Gale, his gentle name did not save him from the predators.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Once Sweet Gale had stepped aside to join Precipice, Farrow regarded the rest of the group with a thoughtful frown.

"Now we have a couple of ways we can interpret the last kill. Those three who opted to kill him or the one kin he chose to name."  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:54 pm
"Oh, dear." Blurs and Stains said quietly, upon hearing the "death" of the one for the night. While it wasn't a pretty death to start with (out of the two "deaths" neither were very nice to think about, what shame. he could have at least not gone out that violently..) she hadn't actually expected the one she accused to in turn be hit.
"I suppose he wasn't a predator, then." She mused quietly, feeling a little bad about her accusation against him. "Why him? Was it because he was voted against by more than one other?" She wondered out loud, thinking about what had happened before.

"While he did vote against me, I only voted him because he appeared suspicious to me. He voted very quickly, which seemed odd." She said, addressing Farrow. Might as well talk to him directly, as opposed to beating around the bush.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:59 pm
"It's the first round," was Butcherbird's curt reply, eyes raking over Blurs and Farrow in a distinctly disapproving way. He had to shake his head a bit, at that, tail swishing across his hindlegs as he turned his attention to the rest of them. Feathers bobbed and shifted as he turned his head.

"They just offed someone who they saw as outspoken. Although, if it were up to me, I'd take out the quiet ones." He raised his eyebrows, trying to remember who had been quiet last round, and his eyes settled on Second Star to the Right.

"They can always turn the crowd against the loud ones, but the quiet ones can be trouble."  

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

fluorescein
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:04 pm
Being called "Mr. Legendary" was oh so very cool and he inwardly preened, but this was a game played in jest. Surely, the young doe wouldn't take offense. And if she did, he could always tease her after the game. Her skeleton pattern was particularly striking and befitting of her name. Piggybacking on Butcherbird's train of thought, Fiend countered, "The guilty, nervous ones are always so chatty though. As if they want to get caught by drawing attention to themselves. My darling Expecting to Fly, I'm onto your ruse and suspect you of nefarious intentions."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:29 pm
"A lot of kin voted very quickly and he was certainly not the first to throw a name out of the blue." He responded evenly at the skull marked doe.

Farrow caught the disapproving look Butcherbird sent their way and returned it with a stare of his own. "Just because it's the first round, doesn't mean there wasn't more thought process involved or that we shouldn't try to work through it." He arched an eyebrow in turn. "And he was hardly outspoken at all."  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

thyPOPE
Crew

Devoted Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:15 pm
To her own surprise, Capacity to Act found herself agreeing with Farrow. She turned to Blurs and Stains with glittering teeth: "And yet several of us voted far more quickly - why, if you were suspicious of someone who voted too quickly, we'd look at myself." She tossed her hair, nodding at Farrow and Butcherbird. "And even the two of you were more outspoken than he was. He spoke only to accuse, after all..." But she followed Butcherbird's gaze to Second Star to the Right and had to agree.

"We do find more suspicion with Blurs and Stains than with the others who called his name yesterday, because we did need a plurality..." She tilted her head to the side. "But we'd rather focus on those who promised information yesterday, and yet were ignored in the night by those who should have been chomping for their blood." Life's gaze settled on the two kin in question, lips curling upwards again. "What have you to say?"  
Games and Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff