Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Road to Recovery (Azzo, Snowball & Anabel)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:18 pm
By the time they'd reached the hospital Azzo had powered down, snowball resting on his shoulder walked into the Hospital with Anabel still in Princess carry mode. "I need help STAT." He said looking at the emergency room wait staff.

"We got jumped. . ." With the fact his side was still bleeding, there was some blood on the cat and the girl in his arms, they wasted no time, getting them back to rooms, only to protest about the cat saying this wasn't a place for animals. In which Azzo refused to be treated if they didn't allow the cat - who was also 'injured' with him. "I'm not just leaving him outside like some stray for someone to take and do whatever they please with." Was the answer and reluctantly they allowed it until some one Azzo knew could pick up the cat.

The nurses tried to fuss over him first but again Azzo refused until they sought attention for Anabel and made sure she was stabilized.

Snowball had at some point fallen asleep during the whole ordeal only to wake up a few hours later. When he work, it was because of a nurse cleaning the blood from his fur. "Murrr?" He churred out looking up to see Azzo still worried about Anabel. Azzo had looked over at him and motioned for the cat to obviously not talk. Snowball blinked at the woman tending to him. Odd places.

Snowball realized that his charge was still waiting for word on Mistral, which assuming how long they'd been there was taking a good long while. It concerned Snowball as much as it concerned Azzo but he couldn't do anything because the Nurse was actually now holding him. Snowball mentally cursed being a Ragamuffin. Where was she? "Mew" He made a pitiful noise looking up at the nurse.

romeo wilco
Here we go, sorry for the delay~ =D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:13 am
She didn't really remember getting to the hospital, and she didn't remember how exactly she'd gotten here. What she realized, upon muzzily waking up, was that her stomach ached, dully, and when she pulled apart her gown there was a tiny incision there, just four--four? she counted them carefully through the bandaging--stitches holding her closed. Anabel sighed, and let her hands drop over her stomach. When she swallowed, there was something in the back of her throat, and she had to force herself not to gag at the sensation of the tube snaking up her nose.

God. She'd really gotten ******** up, hadn't she? "Hey," she said, when one of the nurses came around. "The man and the cat... were they with me when I came in?"

That seemed to spur something, and after a moment, a dark-haired man she didn't recognize and a fluffy cat she did were allowed into the small room. Pods, they were called in emergency services. "Hey Snowball," she said, softly, as the nurse settled him across her lap. "How you doing, buddy?" She looked up to the man--it had to be Niflhel, right?--and smiled, a little sheepishly.

"They say my uncles will be here to pick me up soon," she said, scratching Snowball gently behind the ears. "Uncle Steve is out of town and Uncle David is working, so it'll take a bit."

LP

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:27 pm
Azzo followed the Nurses when they ushered him to Mistral. Where snowball was sat on the girl's lap. He smiled to see her okay, well as okay as she could be considering. "I'm glad to see you're not dead."

He said figuring that out of all the comments that was probably the most productive one. He settled himself in a chair that was nearby the bed, "Would you like someone to wait with you?" He asked looking from Snowball to Anabel, "Oh, by the way my name's Azzo, we didn't get to uh properly introduce ourselves considering the situation at hand."

He scratched the back of his neck chuckling a little.

Snowball sighed as he was carried to the room by the nurse, he didn't like being carried like this. He was all limp and couldn't move until he was sat down on Ana's lap. He mrowled at her, looking back at the Nurse who smiled. When they were gone and snowball made sure there weren't any civilians close by he whispered, "I'm fine, nothing horrible. I'm glad to see you though! They almost wouldn't let me stay in the hospital with either of you. Azzo had to be stubborn and refuse to let them treat his wounds. Which he needed stitches for." The cat glared over at the man.

"You're okay too right?" He asked ears perking up as he glanced towards her stomach being careful not to move too close but enjoying the scratching behind his ears.

Romeo Wilco
Still interested in this?

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces