Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Some seeds never grow - Pachua/Moon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:36 pm
The fact that he was by the pool was no surprise really, he loved swimming, sun and, at least attempts to fly though his landings remained shaky. The recent events only exacerbated his wants to bask in water and sun. He was currently half propped on a rock at the edge of the pond or…pool where he’d chosen to swim, wings spread to either side so his feathers could trail in the water and his back would be exposed to the most possible of the warm pumpkin sun.

He’d occasionally flick a tongue out between his lips to taste the air, and at least that time, the taste of someone familiar made him open his eyes to see Amrita, or what he thought was Amrita approaching. He raised an arm in greeting to her, though to be fair given her propensity to smack in their few previous encounters he was at least half prepared to launch backwards into the water, and safety.

“Hello!!” He called in greeting.

“I haven’t seen you in a bit!”

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:43 pm
She had recognized him, but she had been about to walk away to leave him to his own devices when she realized something; something was missing from him, that was important to her. Perhaps she had just missed it? She did only give him a passing glance, after all. So she turned and made her way back to the pool and the feathered snake within it, her eyes focused on him with a sharp clarity that seemed out of the ordinary for Amrita herself.

"It has been a while." The patchwork mused, her arms folding under her chest and her weight shifting to one leg, still looking down on him as if scrutinizing him. "How did you do it?"

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:54 am
He shifted a little, sliding down the surface of the stone against which he half perched to put just a little more ‘something’ between himself and that oddly piercing gaze.
Had he offended?

“Are… you alright?” He asked uncertainly, wings drawing closer to his sides unnerved by the way she was watching him, like a queen.

“How did I do…what?” He asked cautiously.
“I…if you mean the battle, I didn’t mean to loose track of you. There were just so many people.” He felt guilty for having found himself in the company of hunters, she’d warned him not to go home with them after all…and where had he found himself?

Stabbed. The face on one of them had at least looked like it was an accident but the second, ironically near miss had been –very- driven indeed.

“I’m sorry… I was just, curious about them.”

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:08 am
She let him babble away but continued to watch him, scrutinizing for any trace of her little crystals. When none came, and she deemed him clean, a small bit of confusion seeped into her otherwise hard expression.

"My crystal." She explained bluntly, ending what she perceived to be a useless strain of thought in regards to losing her in battle and being curious about 'them'.

"How did you get rid of it?" She asked again, this time in a soft voice as if she were trying to be nice about it..

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:02 am
The question met with a look of blank lack of understanding followered by concern and introspective confusion. His gaze slid away from hers and to one side as he tried to recall any moment, during ANY time they had met when she may have presented him a crystal of any shape, or size.

Nothing, a complete blank. Surely he'd remember something like that, a gift it must have been.

"I... I'm sorry. I don't know, perhaps I dropped it or..." He looked uncertain. What if someone took it?? Aldira was a touch like a magpie, but she'd even asked politely for a feather. He ruled theft out and blamed his own likely error.

To find it again he'd have to remember it though! Ugh what an awful situation. "W-what did it look like?" He asked with a grimace of embarrassment.

Enoh Love

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:36 am
He didn't seem to know what she was talking about, but that didn't stop her from beginning to feel quite irritated with the situation. It was almost like he was playing with her, though she knew better than to assume that.

"Cute." When she moved, it was incredibly sudden, and before Pachua knew it, her hand was around his throat, pulling him just a little further out of the water. Her clawed fingers squeezed into his flesh, and for a single moment, there were the ghostly shadows of vines around her body. Curling, twisting, blooming, and radiating with malice.

Pachua wouldn't have felt the crystal embedding itself into his FEAR, but she could see it, and that was all that was important.

"Do not lose it again." She growled at him, and then let him go as suddenly as she had grabbed him in the first place. As she stood again, her arms folding under her chest and she stared down in suspicious, unblinking silence. The vines were gone, vanished from sight, but the radiating malice remained, likely in part to her simply daring him to remove the crystal again.

HP: ???
Damage: 7

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:34 pm
“A…Amrita!” He said in growing alarm. “Amrita that HURTS” He protested, eyes widening as he saw, or thought he saw ghostly vines and thorns encircling her, but perhaps more terrifying was the level of malice in her eyes.
He’d seen such hate before, oh yes, but never from someone he’d so recently considered a friend, now, now with that venomous fury in her eyes he wasn’t sure what to feel other than small, and very much alone and vulnerable.
As soon as she loosed him he back stroked through the water using wings and arms to make a distance between them, wide eyed and feathers raised like the hackles of a cat in a primal instinct to make himself look grander, though it ultimately failed.

“…I… I’m sorry, I won’t if I find it… I didn’t realize.” He started to stammer out excuses, reasons that he could have lost something that he didn’t remember receiving, but clearly he’d been negligent enough to forget it. Had –he- broken their friendship?

But it seemed, stranger than that, wrong, if only he could place why. She’d turned from blossoming friend to…hostile stranger, and he wanted –away.

HP: 23/30

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:29 pm
His pleas fell on deaf ears.

Moments passed, and the crystal remained where she had left it. A little further away perhaps, but still there. There was no indication that it was going to vanish any time soon, which was curious on its own. His very raw reaction to her suggested that he either had no idea what she was talking about, or was a very, very good little actor. Perhaps it had been a fluke, that the appearance of something or another on the battlefield had burned it away from him. The more she thought about it, the more the malice in her gaze faded. The more she looked more normal.

"Calm down." She uttered, the sweetness in her voice creating a gentle balm over the sharp order. "I believe you." It was there, pulsing in his throat like a warm beacon to her. "But I will be cross if it happens again." For the first time since she came across him, her tone was kind and gentle, the one she preferred to use when interacting with others. Still it sounded rather strange on Amrita, only because she didn't often use this vocal range, unless someone was in extreme, heart-breaking distress.

"Come here." She asked, her voice like silk. "Let me heal you." Though she knew she hadn't done too much damage, it was still good to end the interaction on an overall positive note.

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:35 pm
He sank in the water till it was up to his chin, watching her for a long while, like the worlds most petrified crocodile, but he approached…carefully, cautiously. He –wanted- to have friends, wanted to keep them, but there was that pulse, like a soothing heartbeat that moved him forward still.

“I didn’t mean to… I…I don’t know where to find it, I don’t even remember you giving it to me, It must have meant a lot and I’m sorry.” He said pulling his wings in tight even as he approached touching range.

“It’s ok…its not bad… it just, you surprised me is all.”

He wanted things to be alright, but the pulse was…both drawing him to her and reminding him of the temples of home in an eerie way.
Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:53 pm
She had been appeased the moment she re-planted that crystal, and now she had all of the patience in the world for his caution. He took his sweet time crossing the pond to get to her again, but at least he had moved at all; it pleased her, the part of her that thrived on obediant subordinates.

Still, as he approached she knelt, easing down onto the rocks; coming down to his level to make him feel more at ease, and to show she meant him no further harm. For now, anyway.

"Shh~" The Moon hushed softly, reaching out with too-gentle hands to brush comfortingly through his hair. Say what you will, when it came to taking care of her own, she was dedicated. The small crystal branded this boil as hers again, and therefore, she would take care of him for as long as he was useful. "Relax~" She continued to hush, her hands coming together to cup his face, making him look at her for a moment. "It's not important anymore." It was a point she wanted to drive into him, and she held his gaze for only a moment longer in hopes that it would settle.

"What are you doing out here all alone, anyway?" Her hands slipped from his face and she leaned back, planting her hands behind her to prop herself up.

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:02 pm
His wings settled slowly back against his shoulders, the tips trailed down into the water as he made a visible effort to calm down to something reasonable. He was not going to trail off into thoughts of stone alters, she was being nice now… more what he’d come to expect of her.

“I… I like swimming.” He tried to explain. “It’s…soothing, it’s what I know best.
He fanned his wings slowly spreading overlapping ripples out across the black water.

“Do you swim?” He asked quietly.

“I could teach you.”

He wanted to ask about the thorns, but now didn’t feel like a good time, too close to the anger, the malice that had set his pin feathers to bristling, feeling as though a current were run through him.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:43 pm
Interesting. A feathered creature that preferred the water. She stored that information away, imagining it could be useful somewhere down the line.

"I do not." She confirmed, with a small nod. Swimming had never been high on her priority list, and her home had been mostly landlocked. It was a skill she did not possess, but she knew of at least. Enough to know one very small, but probably very important thing: "But, I don't have a bathing suit on me."

endejester

Enoh Love
Crew

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:41 am
He blinked at this, for a moment it seemed not really understanding the point of such a thing, though as someone who preferred to wear little more than a long cloth, with secure knot work to provide modesty perhaps that was less surprising. The less ‘cloth tubes’ he wore the more content he was.

“…Probably the dress would be heavy.” He said thinking aloud. “Like if you’re wings didn’t have… the oil to keep them dry, if you had wings I mean.”

“… maybe another time?” He offered after a hesitant moment.

He pushed himself backwards slightly, hands still at the edge of the water, but there was something in his eyes, a troubled flash of thought that he was trying to play down.

“It’s good to know, I mean, I think so at least.”

Enoh Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces