Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Strangest Plot Request (Fling/Mate search)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:32 pm
Things I am Looking for:

-Males of any species for flings
-Offers of mate plots, males only, preferred lion
-General RP
-Pride offers

Things I will not consider:

-Death or Maiming plots
-Female mate offers

There is something else as well.. something that I would like to do with this girl if I can. Okay so I have this idea, a strange one I will admit, but I am going to see if anybody is up for helping me with it. I have this female named Thor that is a rogue, I am hoping to find one of two things: a male named Thor to fling/mate with her or a male named Loki to fling/mate with her.

That is not to say I'm not looking for other names, I have her open for other things as well, but I'd like to find the above as well. This girl is by no means a cosplay, especially not of Marvel Thor. This girl's name is because the personality I have in mind for her is rather inspired by the old Norse god Thor and what I think a priestess of he would be like. I am not looking for cosplays for my plot idea, though I will consider them if they apply.

If you do not like the idea of what I am looking for because it is 'weird' or such, by all means, don't apply, or apply with something else you'd like to do. I am not here to make someone feel uncomfortable, but I also ask you not go posting all over this plot thread trying to discourage people that might enjoy my plot idea either.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:39 pm
So now that we have the general things out of the way, let me give you a view of the Lady in question.

User Image

This is Thor. She worships the ideal that men should be strong and die in battle as well as thinking Lightning is a holy symbol from the gods. She thinks every woman should know how to defend herself, but rarely have to use it. As such she is more prone to a kind word and soft touch than using her claws. She has a strong sense of family and any cubs will be well loved by their mother as well as encouraged to at least visit every so often when they grow up if not stick around. A mate could not ask for a more loyal female than Thor as she will dote on him since he in turn would be her warrior to protect her den from threats.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:48 pm
General plot offer form:

[quote="Kathryn Dragonna"][/quote]
[b][color=blue]I like lightning[/color][/b]
[b]Player's Name:[/b]
[b]SoA's Name:[/b]
[b]SoA's Image:[/b]
[b]Plot idea:[/b]

Special plot forms below.

Thor Form:
[b][color=cyan]I Am Thor[/color][/b]
[b]Plot Offer:[/b] (Is this just a fling offer for above plot or do you want more?)

Loki Form:
[b][color=cyan]Loki Is Better[/color][/b]
[b]Plot Offer:[/b] (Is this just a fling offer for the above plot or do you want more?)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:50 pm
Offers:

Special Plot offers:  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:51 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:52 pm
OPEN for posting  

Kathryn Dragonna