Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:03 pm
pinka

User Image

It was almost sunset in faetasia, mark had spent his day walking the city but decided it was a good time to settle down and unwind. He headed for a nearby park he frequented, and found a bench so he could rest his feet, he put on a dark cape that he'd gotten from a good friend and pulled it close around him as the cool night air started to blow by.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:19 am
User Image

Almost dark and miles from home, the red haired fae scowled as he walked on. He normally never left the large home of his family but his sister had begun this charming little habit of begging to take him out the play and abandoning him in some manner. He could normally catch up but today.. She had pushed him down a hill after a day of walking and ran off managing to finally lose him. Now he was wandering around this park area looking for anything familiar, but no nothing was pointing the way home to him.

He stopped his fuming long enough to notice the other Fae.. Smiling a bit to himself as he took note of the other hair and clothing, but more importantly this fae might just have a place for him to stay the night he though. So after fusing with his hair bow and forcing a more adorable but worried smile he approached the white haired raccoon boy "H-hello? I-I'm lost and..." he bit at his lip and switched over to a more worried frown "a-and I don't l-like the dark.." He sniffed a few time and hopped the other would take the bait already before he'd have to start crying.  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:32 am
Pinka
Mark looked up, his bangs coving his eyes slightly, and smiled. He couldn't help but smile, the fae he saw was just too cute. "You don't do you? I actually kind of like it. Why are you all alone than?" he asked cocking his head. Mark has a cozy place nearby but he wanted to hear this faes story and see how he really is before inviting him into his home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:59 am
soxs1219
Great this was was gonna make him work for it, well he wouldn't have to lie to much, his awful sister did leave him for dead...probably anyway knowing her. Adding another sniff before he started talking again "N-no.. Daddy says that monsters come out at night and since I'm his little diamond that the monsters will want to take me away.. Monsters do that, take things special to faes cause their jealous" he ended the sentence with a pout.

He went to wipe at his nose with his handkerchief before going on adding another sniff. "My sister... She hates me, she wants me gone so she tricked Mommy and Daddy, she said she would take me to see the lake.. I've never been there before and I really wanted to see it... so we walked and walked... then she said 'just over this hill!' and I was so happy.. but when I got to the top she...S-she pushed me!" Now he started up the water works a little "A-and she ran off laughing! Shes fast too I couldn't find her..." he went to wipe at his eyes "T-the lake wasn't even there..." cue another sniff this time with a slight sob.  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:17 am
Pinka

Mark held out his arm to the open seat on the bench, "sit and relax, not everyone you meet at night is a monster, sometimes the monsters aren't even that scary. Besides I come from a family of monster hunters who are probably starting their hunt now so dont worry" he smiled, he hadn't shared any secrets but he shared enough to hopefully comfort the adorable redhead.

Mark shook his head, "as for your sister... she sounds like a b***h, thats why I avoid females, so deceitful..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:02 pm
soxs1219

He quickly looked around before climbing on the the bench, hands around his knees and curled his tail around himself "Good I hope the get a bunch of them.." He nodded.

"She is, they all are...I got three that live which me and three that went somewhere else. I also have my brother, hes ok.." Well as far he knew that was right, one of the else where sisters was really a boy but his father had always told him he only had sisters apart from his twin.  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:17 pm
Pinka

Mark nodded "I'm sorry, I don't have contact with any of my sister, I think I have two. My mother and my younger brother hunt together but its not really my cup of tea so I do my own thing." Mark turned his head to face tge fae "Im Mark by the way, and your name is?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:31 pm
soxs1219
"I wouldn't want to fight monsters either.." he looked up from having his face in his tail to face the other "Charmant.. Charmant Diamant.. Its long and tricky for most people to say." he pouted again, most people did have trouble saying it, hell one of his sisters even gave up and started called him 'Dee-Dee'.... He hated being called Dee-Dee...  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:49 pm
Pinka
"Charmant... Thats a lovely name, and it fits you well. My name is far too common, I wish it were classier. Don't get me wrong, my family has class they'd just rather be fighting something. My brother calls me lazy for not joining them." by this time night had fallen and the lamps along the path had came on. "well I doubt your sister is going to come get you, and I can't leave ya alone so would you like to stay the night at my place?" Mark asked as he stood. "If you havent eaten yet Ill fix us something."

ooc:: Im not going to be up much longer tonight, I gotta open tomorrow and I had to close tonight  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:04 am
soxs1219
"Its not lazy its just smart" he cringed a bit as the lights came on. "No.. but at least she'll get yelled at.." he nodded, once his parents figured out he was missing Fuu would catch hell for sure.. "Oh Thank you.. I'll be good I promise" he smiled up at Mark. Hmm.. Now that he though about it he was a little hungry "If it would be to much trouble I am sorta hungry."

ooc: okies <3  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:10 am
Pinka

ooc: okies <3

Mark put his arm around the boys shoulder, "Not a problem" he said "its not far and I could use the company." he started down the path, it really wasnt far, one of the paths in the park lead directly to his home.

It was a little cottage, not to big but cozy. Mark unlocked the door and held it open for Charmant. "Make yourself at home." It was really only one large room with a tiny kitchen in one corner with a small dining table, a bed in another, and a fireplace against a wall with loveseat in front of it.

"what do you like to eat?" Mark asked as he headed for the kitchen.

ooc:: bed time, goodnight  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:32 pm
soxs1219
"Thank you again" He smiled and followed the other to his... was this a house? this place might almost be smaller then the closet to his room, he had to really take care not to show the disapprove on his face.

Well it beat sleeping outside or getting even more lost in the dark he though as he went and sat near the fireplace "I'm ok with anything" he smiled, food was just about the only thing he wasn't picky about.  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:55 pm
Pinka

Mark fumbled around in the fridge, "this is were I stay to escape my family when they go on long hunts. its small but comfortable." he turned and asked"is stew ok? I have some veggies and beef."

He took out the ingredients and set them on the counter, then decided to light the fire to warm the place up. he took some logs and put them in place, waddef up some paper, stuffed it undee the logs and lit it. the fire slowly crept to life. Mark stood "there, that should be better."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:13 am
soxs1219
Charmant nodded "That sounds good" he stretched out a bit enjoying the warmth.

"I still need to figure out which way is home tomorrow.." he frowned a bit, trying to trace back the way Fuu had led him, she was a crafty b***h.. they made a few loops and stopped a few time along the way for some reason of another to waste time.  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:25 am
pinka
Mark put the beef chunks into a cast iron pan with some seasonings to cook the sat on the loveseat. "I can help ya, if we have to we can find my mother, she has a tiny bat who can get a birds eye view of things till something looks familiar." he patted charmant on th back and smiled  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff