Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:10 pm
Angel had been sneaking out of the orphanage more and more lately. It was hard to be there around all his friends who treated him as if he were some weird combination of freak, and cool thing to have around. In his time out, he found ways to watch Luchador wrestling...and it soothed the pain in his heart to a point. He was still upset his things had been confiscated and destroyed when he was still a pokemon.

One of the things he'd learned though if he was extremely clumsy as he tried to adjust to his new body. Or at least he had been. He had been practicing in secret each time he snuck out, working on becoming more agile...less likely to trip over his own talons and all. He was working to make himself stronger, and today was no different. He had the bright idea (or perhaps not so bright idea) to tie a rope around his ankles, and have it attached to something heavy...and practice flying with it to build up his wing strength.

Everything seemed to be going great....until the wind picked up...and blew him around like a rag doll. His rope got tangled not only in a tree branch, but around him as well! He couldn't work it loose, or get free himself...and so he was stuck hanging from the tree partially upside down and with a wing trapped in such a way it was painful to try twisting around to get loose.

After some time hanging there Angel realized he was good and stuck and needed help. Hopefully someone was close! "Help! Someone help me! Please!"

Cornetified
Tada!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:34 pm
Scuffing his bare feet along the ground, Kole was quite lost in thought. He hoped that a walk would clear his head, but it kept spinning around the same thing...

Only one thing so far broke his reluctant concentration. Someone was calling for help! He looked around quickly and bit his lip. If only his friend was here... "He.. hello?" he called cautiously, walking toward the desperate pleas. The cries echoed around the trees. "What's wrong?"

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:44 pm
Oh good, someone was close! Angel struggled a little more, wincing at the rope twisting his wing all wrong.

"Up here!" his free hand waved a little to catch the boys attention. "Can you help? I got myself stuck...but be careful, my rope is attached to a heavy rock." which was dangling a few feet up in the air, over the others head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:55 pm
He spun in a circle, searching for the source of the voice. When he looked up, he gave a yelp and jumped out from under the looming stone. Scary!

He looked beyond, and finally saw the boy stuck up in the tree. He gasped softly, but felt himself puff up confidently. He'd rescued someone from a tree before! He nodded and scurried forward to start shimmying up the trunk. "What're you tied to the rock for? Did you make someone mad?" he asked with a pleased curiosity as he first tried to untie the rope from around the rock. It wouldn't be good for the weight to suddenly get loose if the other boy was still tied to it.

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:53 pm
"I was trying to train and get stronger. I was trying to fly with it hooked to me..." he sounded more than a little embarrassed as he admitted that to the other boy as he climbed up the tree, heaving a sigh of sorts.

"The wind got strong and I got tangled in the tree like this. Been here for awhile hoping someone would come along and could help me. I'm so glad you were close by!"

He could feel the rope jumping around his ankles, and wondered if the boy was trying to untie the rock. Hopefully he could, he'd tied it really tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:26 pm
Wings twitching for balance, Kole stuck his tongue out in concentration. "You.. musta had the rock pretty high then, for it to get in the tree like this." Maybe he should- ..no. His own wings could only do so much. And he didn't want to be the next victim of being eaten by a tree!

The weight of the rock kept pulling the knot even tighter, and he decided to call it quits after his finger had gotten stuck a second time in it! "Okay. Coming up!"

Once level with the other boy, he winced at the sight of the wing in such a tangle. He started working on that first, hoping the branch that caught the rope nearest the rock would hold until the boy was free. "Do you use rocks a lot to train?"

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:00 pm
"Just about even with this branch up here. The wind caught the rock and wrapped it around the branch..and me with it." he gave a defeated sort of sigh then.

It hurt a little, having the rope tugged on but he knew it needed done to get free so he didn't voice a complaint. "No this was the first time...I think it wasn't a good idea....careful I don't want you to fall and get hurt. I wouldn't be able to help you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:10 pm
Kole couldn't help a light giggle. "I'm not tied up with a rope though! If I fall, I can grab a branch~" he said with utmost confidence.

An idea that was better thought about than actually done.. Yep. He could see that.

"There you go." Slowly, carefully, he pulled the trapped wing free. "Does it still hurt?" Hopefully the rope didn't damage the precious limb!

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:27 pm
"This is true you can. That's good." Angel couldn't help a quiet sort of chuckle at this bit of wisdom. It was true, of the two of them he was in the worse shape.

Once his wing came free, Angel relaxed a lot and moved it gently. "It's a little bit sore, but I think I'm okay. It'll stop hurting soon I think. Thank you so much!" he was wriggling in the rope now that he could move, trying to help undo the binds that held him to that tree. "Almost loose..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:37 pm
Smiling with relief, he shifted around to reach for the next stuck limb. A stiff breeze pushed his long hair into his face, and he had to wait a moment for it to die down.

"I'll make sure I don't tie myself to any rocks in the air," he said with sincerity and innocence. He was glad he could help, and wanted to assure the other that he was learning from the other's lesson. After all, he didn't want to make someone climb a tree to save him! "Got your leg out!"

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:02 pm
Angel didn't mind that it was taking his rescuer some time. Better safe than sorry and he really didn't want the rope to injure him worse than it likely already had.

The kid was funny and Angel chuckled some at his words, even if he hadn't meant for them to be amusing. Then again after so long stuck in a tree, a lot could be seen as amusing.

One leg free was a good thing, though it left him feeling like he was going to fall anytime... "Just leaves my arm, warn me before it comes loose so I don't land on my face okay?" that...would hurt. A lot.

Cornetified

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:42 pm
His ears perked at the request. "Just be ready then." He dug his fingers into the rope, making it looser and looser. "Okay. You ready?" He gripped the boy's shoulder while his other hand slip the rope off. "There!"  

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:41 pm
He did half fall to the ground, breaking his fall by flapping the non sore wing, though he still landed with a thud. Looking up to Kole he laughed. "Thank you for the help! Do you need help to get down?"

Cornetified

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:43 pm
Kole winced as the other boy fell, grabbing the trunk of the tree to make sure he didn't follow suit. The laugh was encouraging, so he smiled as well. "Nah. I can get down." As stated, he slipped on down the tree, his wings flipping out a couple times for balance. When he touched ground, he cocked his head to look the other boy over. "You okay then? Not hurt much?"  

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:57 pm
Angel was smiling up at the boy in the tree and watched him climb down, flexing his arms and wings making sure he was okay...and he was. Just a little sore.

Once the other was on the ground he was getting to his feet and he nodded. "I'm okay thanks to you! I'm Angel, by the way. Who do I owe thanks to?"  
Old and Finished RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff