Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[SRP] Well..Well..Well...What Do We Have Here? (see inside)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:15 am
This is a self-roleplay between four of my own soquili.
(teepee)

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:30 pm
User Image

He was ecstatic that his new protege was so ...fierce. She was exactly what he had wished for. Ozius watched her carefully, admiring her coat, wings and horns. He only wished he had wings and horns to match. They could prove very helpful to him in his wicked schemes and diabolical plans.

He had decided to take her out on an exercise, to test her loyalty and devotion to him. He wanted to know how well she would obey his demands, and follow instructions. While he held no attraction for her, he would not permit her to show any affection or attraction towards others. She was his to mold and form into the perfect minion. He did not threaten her, or hurt her to make her stay with him. She did it by choice. She wanted to be there.

The exercise he had planned for the day was for her to prove she had what it took to be his second hand "man." A task that was only deemed worthy of someone with true grit and obedience to him. This would be only the beginning of their path of wickedness.

User Image

Harper's sharp eyes watched as Ozius looked her over. She stood still, awaiting the orders he would give her. She owed her existence to him, and would do as he asked. She looked forward to whatever it was he had in store. She considered it her job to obey him, and make him happy.

User Image

Oz had been thinking long and hard about what wicked plan he would inact. The longer he thought about it, the more he was enjoying the ideas running through his head. He finally decided on a simple plan and smiled wickedly at Harper. "Let's go." was all he said as he started walking. He knew she would follow, as she wanted to make him happy.
They walked for a while before coming upon any other soquili. Ozius caught sight of something pink through the brush and crept up silently, signalling for Harper to remain where she was. 'That'll do nicely,' he thought. He stepped back and motioned for Harper to join him. "Now. This is your chance to prove your worth, Harper. Our target is on the other side of these bushes. Show me what you can do." He sneered with delight at the wicked thoughts in his head. He would be the mastermind behind the scene while she enacted his devious deeds.

User Image

An evil gleam sparkled in his eyes. "I won't let you down, Oz." she replied as her eyes drifted towards the brush, and she stepped forward quietly.

User Image

Chayse had been venturing a little further than usual from her home, and had found some very delicious berries. She wanted to bring some back to her mate Arctic, so she had returned home to retrieve a carrying bundle and came back to the spot where she had found the berries. She laid the bundle on the ground while she filled it with the berries, nibbling on a few as she did. She had almost finished her picking when she heard whispers in the bushes nearby, and then rustling. She looked up just in time to catch sight of a blue mare with large leathery wings and great horns on her head. Fear rushed over her as she realized this was a kalona. She had heard many stories about this breed of Soquili, and most were not good. She knew that most of the time, they were bad news. She hoped this wasn't the case.

User Image

Her eyes were like slits as she stared down the pink striped mare. "Well, well, well...what do we have here? One little mare out all by herself." Her pointed tail whipped back and forth behind her and her wings were folded tightly to her body. There wasn't enough room here for her to open them.

User Image

Chayse eyed her whipping tail and sharp horns. "I don't want any trouble. I'm just gathering some berries here, that's all." She presented a brave front but inside she was terrified that this mare might attack. She wasn't really a fighter, at all. Her mate and children were the ones who had trained for fighting. Right now, she wished she had taken Arctic up on those lessons long ago. It would take her using her brain to get out of this mess, or some miracle.

User Image

She snickered maniacally. "What if I told you those were my berries little mare. And I don't recall giving you permission to be here taking them." She stepped forward towards Chayse, her hoof landing on the pile where she had been gathering them, squishing all the berries into a pile of juice.

User Image

Chayse drew in a sharp breath as the mare squashed her gift to Arctic. She was angry now. "Why you b***h! I don't care who you think you are or if you think these are your berries, they were a gift for my mate. How dare you destroy a gift for my Arctic!" She yelled at the kalona. She was afraid but her protective nature overrode her fear at the moment. 'Oh, girl, what kind of mess have you gotten yourself into?' she thought.

User Image

"Ha! What are you going to do about it pretty girl? You couldn't take me. I'm far stronger than you." She sneered. Her tight muscles flexed under her pelt, her tail whipped behind her, faster now that she was excited.

User Image

Ozius watched from the bushes, an evil smile on his face. He was pleased with Harper's work so far. He wanted to wait to see where this was going before he stepped out.  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:19 pm
User Image

Maybe she could bluff her way out of this sticky situation. "Pfft! I'm not afraid of you. You're just a bully. No one likes a bully." Chayse took a quick look around to take in her surroundings and see what her escape route might be.

User Image

She lowered her head and her green eyes practically glowed through her slitted lids. "You should be," she sneered. She bucked her head towards Chayse, and stepped forward. "You reeaallly should be." She was mostly trying to scare the other mare with her movements.

User Image

Her ears flattened to her head. She took a step back. "Why would I be afraid of you?" her voice cracked a little at the end.

User Image

She pushed forward again, butting her head at the pink mare. This time, she was aiming to hit her.

User Image

The horns from the blue kalona grazed her chest, as she took another clumsy step backwards as the kalona moved forward. She realized that bluffing her way out of a confrontation wasn't going to work. She would either have to defend herself, or run. She did the first thing she could think of. She rose up on her hind legs, striking out with her front two hooves at the kalona's head. She made contact. "Argh!" she screamed at her. "Leave me alone!" As soon as she landed, she turned to run.

User Image

The attack from the pink mare was so sudden and unexpected that Harper wasn't ready, and the hooves landed a blow on her neck and one to her forehead. It wasn't enough to knock her out, but it did stun her enough that it took her a second to recover before giving chase to the mare.

User Image

Ozius had been watching from his hiding spot. He had to admit, he was impressed, with both Harper and the pink mare's guts to stand up to her. As Harper started after the other mare, he stepped out. "Wait," he said, calling after Harper. "I have a better idea."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image

Her heart was racing as she tried to get away. She knew had to stay in the trees or it would be very easy for the winged mare to catch her. She didn't want to think about what she might do if she did catch her. Chayse had struck first, in all actuality. The kalona had nudged against her, but Chayse had dealt the first blow, thus initiating the attack. "Argh! Stupid Chayse. Stupid!"

She zig-zagged through the trees, jumping over roots and fallen limbs or logs that came upon her path. She didn't dare look behind her to see whether the kalona had followed, or how close because if she did, she could fall and hurt herself, and never get away.

User Image

Harper stopped as Ozius had commanded, but she was annoyed now and itching to take chase. "Why did you stop me, sir?" she growled through gritted teeth. "You know I can take her down."

User Image

Oz snickered. "Patience isn't your forte' is it? You know she could outrun you through those trees. What we need to do is get her out in the open so you can have the advantage from the air." He started to move now, following the same direction Chayse had went but in a trajectory that would cut her off rather than just following behind. They found a small opening in the trees where Harper could take off. "Come. I will follow her on land, and you will take to the skies. These trees open up into a meadow nearby, and that's where you'll be waiting, ready to pounce. Understood?"

User Image

A sly smile formed on her lips. "Of course, sir. A brilliant plan." She unfurled her wings and gave them a good stretch. "Time to fly," she said as she flapped her large wings hard, and ran forward opening them wide and took flight. She circled around overhead for a couple of loops as Ozius kept moving below. She always kept him in sight, but also was looking ahead for a glimpse of pink through the branches.

User Image

This was turning out better than he thought. He was actually enjoying working together with Harper to carry out his plan. This chase was exhilarating, and although he hadn't caught her yet, he had some ideas forming for what he would do when they did.

He moved faster now, not wanting to lose the trail of the pink mare.

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:33 pm
W: 294

User Image

After a few moments of running, but what seemed like hours, she found a cluster of trees to hide behind that seemed relatively safe enough for her to stop and catch her breath. She got behind them and slowly peeked out to check her surroundings. Her breath came in pants as she hadn't ran so hard in such a long time. "Old mare, you're quite out of shape," she scolded herself. She didn't see the kalona following her, nor did she hear her anywhere around, but it could be a trap to lure her into a false sense of security. She would stay put for a while to see what happened, and let her lungs and heart slow down.

User Image

Harper flew high above the trees in the direction Oz had told her to go. She kept an eye on the ground to see where he was. She would also look ahead to see if she could catch a glimpse of some pink through the canopy. She spotted the clearing he had mentioned and after making a couple circles and noting from which way she had come, she came in for a landing. Her powerful wings let her land smoothly and quietly, and she quickly ran for cover in the edge of the trees. Her eyes were trained on the treeline across the way, just waiting for the pink mare to emerge, or for Ozius to appear.

User Image

Whiskey hummed to himself a tune he had picked up from a traveling stallion he'd met once. It had stuck with him since he was a colt. He always hummed when he was bored or happy. Today he was just bored. He figured he'd probably meet up with his brother later on, but he had gone wandering off earlier in the day. Whiskey found himself just wasting time mostly til he found his brother again.

The area he was in wasn't familiar to him. He and Bourbon seemed to wander from place to place more often than not. Most of the time, Whiskey would find trouble in those places and they'd have to leave. Sometimes Bourbon would say that trouble was his middle name. Whiskey would always laugh at him and have to agree. Trouble did seem to follow him around. Whether he was looking for it or not, that was still to be answered.

As he was minding his own business, he happened to hear someone come crashing through the underbrush. He looked around to find the source of the commotion and caught sight of a beautiful pink striped mare hiding behind some trees. It looked like she had been running from someone. Now, he couldn't just let some beautiful damsel in distress go without trying to help, so he approached her. "Evening lady. Everything alright?"

User Image

Startled by the sudden male voice, Chayse cried out in surprise. "AH!! Don't DO th--", she stopped short as she noticed who the stranger was. "Oh! Now, what? Two of you going to gang up on me now?" She had noticed his horns almost immediately, and rushed to the assumption that this half-kalona had teamed up with the blue kalona to track her down.

User Image

He wrinkled his nose and looked at her curiously. "Now, what do you mean by that, miss? I'm not out to get you. Why would you think that?" he asked. The only thing he could think of was that maybe Bourbon had scared the poor mare, and now she was confused between the two of them. He chuckled at this. "You don't mean my twin do you?"

User Image

She prepared herself to run again, but was curious about his reply. His twin? He and the blue kalona didn't look like twins, so maybe he wasn't speaking of her. "Your twin? No, I don't think so," she said puzzled, "There was blue kalona mare threatening me, and so I defended myself and ran off, hoping to keep from getting hurt. I don't know if she chased me or not, nor do I know if she was alone. That's why I thought you might be part of her herd trying to trap me." She eyed him wearily. "You have horns like she does, that's all."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:11 am
User Image

"Oh! Well, gosh, nope, I don't know of a blue kalona from around here. I do have a twin who looks a lot like me though, and he can sometimes cause a bit of mischief. I thought that might have been who you were scared of." He looked her over. "You alright? You look like you're just plum tuckered out [if you hadn't by now, sort of imagine him with a strong country accent]."

User Image

She chuckled a bit at his accent and admittance to mischief. "You remind me of my son, Austin, when he was a foal. And yes, I am quite worn out. I could use a rest, but I'm not sure if I've been followed. I'm afraid to rest for too long, or get comfortable until I can get further away." She relaxed slightly, feeling no danger with this stallion. "What's your name? You don't sound like any other Soquili I have met before. Your voice is very different. I kind of like it. It's almost soothing." She smiled at him. "My name is Chayse."

User Image

"Oh forgive my manners, name's Whiskey. My brother's name is Bourbon. I've heard that we were named after a strong drink made by the humans. Nice to meet ya, ma'am, and thank ya. That's the first time any mare's told me that about my voice." His cheeks reddened a bit at the sweet thought. "You have a son?" He asked, a bit surprised. This mare was old enough to have a child? He wasn't but a young stallion himself, and had estimated her to be about the same age. "I wouldn't have thought."

User Image

Oz had kept his pace, tracking the hoofprints of the pink mare. He moved as silently as possible for his build, and stopped when he heard voices through the trees. 'That female,' he thought, 'it must be her.' He grinned slyly and edged closer, peeking from around a tree. He caught a glimpse of pink, and black and white hair. 'Yep, that's her alright.' he thought. 'Now, where is Harper?' He looked up but couldn't get a good view of the sky. Perhaps she had landed in the clearing nearby. As he started to circle around, his ears heard another male voice nearby. He stopped and stood still, listening. He caught most of the conversation that took place between the mare and this new stallion. 'Hmm...' he thought, 'this might put a damper on our plans.' Still, he needed to find Harper and then they would discuss the next move.  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image

"Where is he?" she said out loud, her tail thrashing behind her in impatience. "Surely he'd caught the mare by now."
Just as she was about to go into the trees to search, she caught sight of a white form moving her way. "Aha." she smiled coyly. "Time for the fun to begin."

User Image

He had made his way to the clearing now and saw Harper there waiting. "We have a bit of a problem," he said, thinking. "There's another Soquili here with her. A half-kalona stallion. This could play to our advantage though, seeing as how the mare really didn't like you for your breed. Maybe she doesn't trust him. Maybe that could be just what we need to get her to hesitate for a moment and then we're in." He looked her over and started towards the trees. "You'll distract the male, and I'll do the rest. This time, act like he's with you, your mate. You go in first, and I'll follow. Stick to the plan, no matter what you hear me say. Okay?"

User Image

She nodded and followed behind, but took a different path so as not to be seen with Oz before she came upon the others. It only took a couple minutes before she found them, and she was able to creep in, and was in position before they saw her. "Well, look what we have here. I thought I might find you here. You sly devil." Her voice was sultry as she moved up next to the stallion, her tail coiled around and stroked his flank.

User Image

Oz moved around behind them from the other side and waited in the trees for the right moment to emerge.

User Image

"What the?!" she gasped as the blue kalona seemingly appeared from now where. She quickly assumed that Whiskey had lied to her and was working with the blue mare to trap her. "You! You tricked me!" she screamed at Whiskey. "You were working with her, being all nice just to distract me." She took a couple steps backwards away from the two.

User Image

"What? No!" he blurted, but he was cut off by Harper.

User Image

"Oh come now deary, you don't have to pretend anymore." she said. "Let's just cut the crap now. We've got her right where we want her." She sneered and eyed the pink mare almost hungrily.

User Image

That was when Oz stepped out from his hiding place in the trees. "What's going on here?" he asked, almost sounding concerned, feigning a worried look. "Are these two bothering you ma'am?" He stepped in between Chayse and Whiskey.

User Image

Oh no. She wasn't going to trust another strange stallion that just happened to show up out of nowhere. "You expect me to believe you're not in on this too?" she all but screamed. She felt so outnumbered right then, afraid to trust anyone, and definitely scared that she wasn't going to get out of this sticky situation.

User Image

"No Chayse! I -"

User Image

Harper cut him off again. "Alright now, that's enough. Stop playing games." She stepped forward towards Ozius, and snapped her tail at Whiskey. "I think it's time for the next part of our plan," she said, looking at Oz.

User Image

Oz ignored her statement and stared at the pink mare. "I assure you, I have no idea who these two are. I heard voices as I was walking through the area and sought them out. Are you okay? Have they injured you?"

User Image

She wasn't buying it. Not for a second. The only thing she could do now was run - again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:47 pm
User Image

Whiskey tried again. "Chayse, I have no idea who these Soquili are. I'm not trying to trick you, I promise." Whiskey's brow furrowed in frustration. He looked between Ozius and Harper. "What are you two doing to this poor mare? Leave her alone."

User Image

Chayse was looking for a way out, somewhere to run. They had her backed into a corner. When Whiskey spoke up trying to defend her, she was thoroughly confused. Was he really telling the truth? It was hard to tell with Kalona. They were tricky, manipulative creatures. And this other stallion. What was his problem? Why was he after her? All those questions ran through her mind. Well, she was done. She stood her ground. "WHAT! What do you want? You want to chase me through the woods? Fine, you had your fun. You want to fight? Fine. Let's fight. I'm not running anymore.

User Image

Harper laughed maniacally at the pink mare's courage. "Ha! You? Fight? Little girl, you wouldn't last one minute in a fight." Harper didn't know why Ozius had wanted to pursue this mare; she just followed orders. She looked towards him from the corner of her eye, but kept her sneer focused on the pink mare.

User Image

Oz watched with a smirk on his face. The stallion had stood up for her. How valiant, even if it killed the ruse Harper had going. "Oh shut it hero," he shot at the stallion. "Trying to impress your little girlfriend here? Pfft!" He stepped closer to Chayse, his eyes locked on her. "No, I don't want to fight you pretty pink lady. Neither does Harper, you see. She does what I tell her, and if I tell her not to, she won't hurt you. Buuut if you give me a reason to, there's no reason for me to tell her not to." His gaze became menacing, and his jowls lifted in a snarl. "So I suggest you DON'T give me a reason."  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:55 am
User Image

"That's it," he said and stepped forward in front of Chayse, between her and Ozius. "I won't stand here and let you bully her. You two need to just get on out of here. If you don't, you'll have me to answer to." His blood was boiling now. If was one thing to talk rudely to a mare, but he wouldn't allow anyone to hurt a mare, especially not if he was around. "I think you just need to turn yunselves around and go back the way ye came." He stamped his feet in aggravation and anger, and his tail swished furiously behind him.

He then turned his anger on the blue mare. "And you? You just let this guy boss you around and tell ya what to do?" He spat on the ground at her feet. "What kind of kalona are you? Do you really think this stallion should be able to order you around? What's in it for you?" His gaze darkened in anger. "You're a couple of mean a** bullies. How'd you like a dose of your own medicine?" he growled. Sometimes Whiskey could let his anger get the best of him, especially when he felt adamantly about something. No matter what kind of trouble he might have gotten in before, he'd never compromised his respect for mares. He wasn't about to let that happen now.

User Image

'Ha!" she laughed at Ozius. "You let this mare do your dirty work for you? How cowardly are you?"
Whiskey stepped in front of her then, and she blinked in surprise. 'What was he doing?' she thought, curious as to how he thought he was helping the situation. Pissing these two off even more wasn't going to help anything. What she needed to do was form a plan...an escape. Maybe Whiskey could be a distraction and she could get away? She was fast, and seemed to be faster than these two as she had outrun them before. Maybe she would keep quiet and see how things panned out. It was about that time that Chayse really wished that Preston was around. The little mountain lion had been hunting that morning, so she wasn't sure where he was. She knew he'd find her when he was finished, but she was really hoping it to be sooner than later.

User Image

She smirked at Ozius's threat. She was ready to do whatever he asked, even hoped for him to. Whiskey's comments stirred questions within her about her relationship with Ozius, but she didn't let her unease show. She knew she was a pureblood kalona, and that she really didn't have to obey him, but it was what she wanted, almost craved. "Quiet halfblood," she spat at Whiskey. "My loyalty lies with Ozius, and I owe you no other explanation." Her voice became a growl and her eyes were slits. Her tail thrashed in anger now. She was itching for a fight, and hoped that Ozius was of the same mind. She knew she could easily take the stallion and mare. It had been a long time since she had gotten to sink her sharp horns into the flesh of another Soquili. She adjusted her wings so that she was ready to strike if the order came, and licked her lips with anticipation. Her eyes darted between Whiskey and Chayse and then to Ozius. The tension was building high between the three of them. Something was going to happen soon, but who would make the first move.

User Image

"Oh ho ho! Big shot gonna take me on now? Really? You wanna dance big boy?" Ozius jeered at him. "Look at you being the big bad hero. I think you're about to bite off more than you can chew there fella. This doesn't even involve you."

"What? You think you're going to convince Harper to disobey me? Her loyalties are with me. You're just waiting your breath there buddy," he looked over at Harper and winked, and then back to Chayse. "Let her do my dirty work? You haven't seen any dirty work yet little mare."

He was growing tired of this back and forth. "Alright, you want to see dirty? I'll show you dirty. Harper, I'll handle her, you take care of big shot there."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games