krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:41 pm
~Welcome~

Greetings everyone! After some time here as a lurking boss and with real life things are opening up so that I don't have that many distractions and can get into this shop like I've always wanted.

These are my pets and they need a lot of attention.

I will post some of them together and if I get more SoA's I'll rotate them so check back every so often to see updates that will be seen in the title of this thread.

If you want to get in contact with me about plots please quote me in here or pm me. Those are the fastest ways to reach me. Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:08 am
~Ladies~

User Image

Name: Maha-Aysun
Personality: Maha has a rather balanced personality where she can be adventerous when the mood strikes her or generally calm and well behaved. Maha is just starting out on her own and knows that the world is as big as her family because it's her family that is her world. Little Maha is attached to her twin (though this can change depending on who obtains her twin) because of the deep twin connection between them. This cub is neither any type of extreme so her moods are always consistant with what goes on around her.

A little bit about her: Maha comes from a big family of sisters and loving parents. But she has since parted ways of her family not knowing where they are after her pride, Tuait'tekem (Dawn Walkers), have disbanded. This has left her surviving on her own and wondering what will now become of her.

Mate Status: Single and looking!

Plots: Seeking a Pride that will fit her. I am open to many pride offers but they do have to be active and she has to feel like she will contribute to the pride in some ways.

Love. I am really hoping for Maha to find some love and have a mate. No flings because I haven't the heart to give her that kind of drama.

Conflicts. I do want conflicts for her because I want her to grow and develop more.

Plots not acceptable:
Death and serious bodily harm.

~~~~

User Image

Name: Sinikka
Personality: I really haven't figured her out yet so she is essentially a blank slate. I do know that she is fun and loves to entertain others.

A little bit about her: Like I said she is a blank slate but was born into the Sikukku pride. Part of the Kaskazi as an entertainer she loves to dance and sing for her pride members. She has no intention of leaving her pride.

Plots: Tons and tons of pride role play especially those within the Kaskazi.

I would love for Sinikka to find love in the pride. I definitely want her pride plot heavy.

Plots not acceptable:
Death and serious harm
Pride offers

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:30 am
~Gentlemen~

User Image

Name: Eachann
Personality: Rather reserved and gruff, Eachann is very respectful and strives to be there for others even though he's never had his birth family. He had the lioness who nursed him in his thoughts and often wondered what happened to her, in the hope he can thank her for her care when she didn't have to. Eachann seeks to find his place in the world as being left orphaned left it's deep mark inside his heart that has healed yet not been erased.

A little bit about him: He was my first lion and a great surprise. He is special to me and I love him greatly. Eachann of course doesn't wear his heart on his sleeves but has come to be a caring male towards his mate and her familiar.

Mate Status: Taken; Mated to Shukriyya (Magnadearel)

Plots: Role plays with his mate and her familiar, this is a side not for me.

Possibly pride offers? That would have to be discussed with his mate because she is precious to him.

Rivalries and general role plays!

Plots not acceptable:
Death and serious harm
Mate Offers

~~~~~~

User Image
Name: Arjun
Personality:In a nutshell, he accepts his illness. He understands what it means and what will happen to him at any point of his life however he cannot do anything other than to be healthy and to live healthy. Meaning he will be determined to live life to the fullest to enjoy everyone’s company, especially his father, learn as much as he can and give back to his family and pride. Before his time is up he would like to have a family, however he accepts that it’s not up to him but to the heavens to decide when the sand in the hourglass has run out. For now, he is a bright young cub full of life.

Other Information: Will stay in the pride and is diseased yet it will manifest in his adult age. For his rank I would say a healer. He would want to give one of life’s great medicines….laughter.

Mate Status: Single and looking!

Plots I want pridal role plays since he is in the Kitwana'antara and won't be going out at all. Therefore Friendships and family rps please.

I do want Arjun to find love before his disease takes over his life in his adult stage and have his legacy to go on. Even if love is just contentment to not make the break too hard on his mate.

Death. I do want him to die as promised as per his disease.

Healer. I want role plays with him as a healer once I get his information for that i.e. certs.

Plots not acceptable:
Drama

~~~~~~

User Image

Name: Zian
Proper name: Qi
House: West
Personality:Zian is serious…serious about this art! The world to him is full of beautiful and vibrant color that has to be created and shared. Zian sees forms and shapes, the colors seem to speak to him in how to mix them with other colors to create something so pleasing to the eye, that one has to stare at it forever and ever to be visually satisfied. This lion does not wish to be hindered in what he thinks are 'mundane' professions such as being a messenger or hunter, oh goodness no! Zian wants to be free to create art, to paint preferrably, to his hearts content which because of that makes him appear to be flighty, free-spirited and his head up in the clouds. Sure that's what he is but Zian does have his moments of being level-headed and.....capricious. However it's those traits that make him interesting and lovely to be around, just don't let him paint you or your den!

Mate Status: Single and Looking!

Plots: A lot of pridal role plays because I want him to become a Famous painter!

He has one potential role play but he is always open to more than one!

Love! He is a handsome young painter...who wouldn't want to fall in love with an artist?

Plots not acceptable:
Death serious harm
Pride offers.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:50 am
~Non-Lion: Hyenas~

User Image

Name: Bojan
Personality: Noble, Honest, Easy Going but very responsible, Communicative and Empathetic.

A little bit about him: Bojan is in the Sikukuu pride and loves it there as a bouncer in the Kaskazi clan. Of course he is far more than a bouncer as Bojan is a hero in this pride helping to save as many lives as granted during the great floods and storms that happened months ago in this pride.

Mate Status: Single but pending

Plots: I want pridal role plays with this hero!

I would like for him to find love but perhaps a fling and then settle down with a mate. Possibly with Aysi. That is where the pending comes from.

I'm open to more involvement with the pride and open to him being hurt that will go with the plots.

Plots not acceptable:
Death
Pride offers

~~~~~

User Image

Name: Atieno
Personality: Blank slate essentially but is grumpy type and defensive, untrusting of others but that's is about it. I would like to get to know her more considering she was my first and gifted from a friend, if I do recall.

Mate Status: Single and good luck XD

Plots: I wouldn't mind her joining a pack of other Hyenas. It will be good for her.

More interactions to learn about her but also to teach her to be nice and trusting.

Love of course is an ever present thing. I want her to find a strong mate who is her polar opposite. You know someone patient and kind, nurturing to her grumpiness.

Perhaps I would like for her to form an unlikely bond with a familiar or adopt a pup that will teach her she does have a good side to her.

Plots not acceptable:
Death and serious harm

~~~~~

User Image

Name: Aysi
Personality: Sweet, kind, loving and strong. That's as far as I got with her.

A little bit about her: She is new and gifted to my by two wonderful friends. I love this girl's coloring and the sweet expression she has on. Coming from a litter of siblings, Aysi knew that she wanted to explore and explore she did.

Mate Status: Single and pending

Plots: I would love for her to join Sikukuu pride.
Reason being I want to see her with Bojan meet and mate together but that is if and only if there are no other mate offers.

Sibling/Family rps

Friends and rivalries.

Plots not acceptable
Death and serious harm

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:57 am
~Reserved~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:02 am
~Reserved~

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:04 am
Open to post~!

Don't forget to quote or pm me interests and who you would like to plot with whom!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:53 am
I have a few Hyenas that need RPs if you'd like general interaction for your two. The tan female, Ban, is going to be starting a cave-dwelling pack soon (as soon as I finish writing it up!) if you're interested in that as well.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:24 pm
Seaki
I have a few Hyenas that need RPs if you'd like general interaction for your two. The tan female, Ban, is going to be starting a cave-dwelling pack soon (as soon as I finish writing it up!) if you're interested in that as well.

Firstly thank you very much for your response!

For my two hyena girls I would love to have general interactions just to see where things go.

Aysi I know where I want her to go but I want her to grow and actually develop more.

Atieno is really an open slate aside from the small bit I have discovered about her and I'm very interested in this cave-dwelling pack. I will definitely have Atieno be apart of it.

Is there any specific hyena you would want to rp the most with any plots in mind?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:20 pm
krusnik05
Is there any specific hyena you would want to rp the most with any plots in mind?
I've been RPing Ban and her brother Tiki (the blue male with orange/pink splotches) quite often and I know their personalities the most, so we could start there and do more if you like! They're the ones that need the most RP as well. They're both travelling around at the moment and can be RPed together or separately.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:48 pm
Seaki
krusnik05
I've been RPing Ban and her brother Tiki (the blue male with orange/pink splotches) quite often and I know their personalities the most, so we could start there and do more if you like! They're the ones that need the most RP as well. They're both travelling around at the moment and can be RPed together or separately.

Awesomes. I'm game for Atieno getting to know these two if you don't mind. If that's too much then either one, I don't want to overwhelm you.

Any plots? Perhaps Ban and Tiki come across Atieno and they "recruit" her to the idea of Ban's cave dwelling pack? Or something else you much prefer?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:53 pm
Oh, I don't mind! They can be separate or together in that sense, and I'd be game. They'd probably try to recruit her, or at least open the idea and ask her to spread the word of it. Hopefully I'll have an interest thread up for the pack soon (it's almost completely written, just some details it needs).  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:05 pm
Seaki
Oh, I don't mind! They can be separate or together in that sense, and I'd be game. They'd probably try to recruit her, or at least open the idea and ask her to spread the word of it. Hopefully I'll have an interest thread up for the pack soon (it's almost completely written, just some details it needs).

Wonderful. When would you like this rp to start?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:52 pm
I can start one, if you like, and link you back?  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:18 pm
Seaki
I can start one, if you like, and link you back?

Yes of course that would be awesomes ^_^  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces