Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:48 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Darsto_23

Esabel gave a very pleased soft laugh laugh into the kiss, expressing her delight to him in the best way possible. She dearly loved his plans for Wren and would have added more to it but he was distracting her very nicely with that kiss.

When she pulled up for air, she had to grin at him, "Esabel loves it when you kiss me like that... Makes my head go all fuzzy," she told him softly and gave a cute little nose wrinkle over it. Of course, she meant that in the best way possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:17 pm
"so if my kisses make your head go fuzzy...what happens when we 'play' Esabel? What happens when I 'play' with you roughly?"

Ravor had moved her onto her back on the bed as he moved over her, pinning her down as he looked at her a smirk on his face.

"Because when I kiss you and play with you....my mind is more than fuzzy."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:41 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel gave a soft giggle followed by a begging moan when he pinned her to the bed, "Mmmm.... When we play, Esabel's mind goes more than fuzzy too... All I can think about is you when we do that," she told him honestly then arched up into him.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, still wearing the same 'hunting' outfit she'd worn when Wren put the spell on them: tunic and tights in a marbled gray and black, leather gloves, and leather boots that buckled at mid-thigh. While the boots were nice, the outfit probably didn't really suit where he'd lead her thoughts to.

She raised her head to n** at his lower lip lightly, "Are we gonna play now? Or are we gonna wait for Lucifer or go on and destroy stuff? Cause Esabel really wants you to play with me..." she asked him, unable to hide the heat in her dark eyes as they moved down his body with the hunger he'd invoked in her with his kiss and pinning her to the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:52 pm

"I think we can play for a bit. Lucifer can wait a few moments if we are busy."

He slid a hand down her side enjoying the feel of the fabric on his hand as he kissed along her neck before he conjured up a blade in his hand.

"I hate to see your pretty clothes get ruined....but...I think you look better without them."

Over the course of their play time, Ravor had cut her out of her clothes, and made her scream in delight as he 'played' with her.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:05 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

That lead to Esabel curled up beside him, her head resting on his chest. The small cuts she'd gotten from him cutting her clothes off her were absolutely delightful but far from life threatening, so there was little danger to the children she carried. She loved it when he marked her up while they 'played', finding that the marks ached delightfully until they healed.

She knew they should probably get cleaned up and dressed, but she couldn't seem to find the energy to move just yet. Instead, she simply enjoyed the feeling of him holding her. No one had ever held her before and it still amazed her when Ravor did so, made her feel cherished and protected, things she'd never known before.

She had to give a small smile, though, as she rubbed her cheek against his chest a bit, "See? Esabel can't think of anything but you now," she told him softly, proving her earlier point.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:40 pm
Red Gypsy

Ravor lay there, with one arm behind his head and the other under Esabel as she curled up against him and he held her there against his side.

"I am so very glad you think only of me my dear. You are and will be the only one on my mind for many years to come."

He kissed the top of her head and gave a soft sigh.

"As much as I would love to simply lay here and play with you in oh so many wicked ways, we have to help Lucifer. He awoke us and freed us from that damned spell from my cursed brothers wench, Wren.

Besides, the sooner we finish, the sooner we can go about doing what we want to do and not be under the watch of Lucifer."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:44 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Dameon Black

It turned out that they didn't have to deal with Lucifer anyway. Someone else made sure that he was permanently locked in his hell. Go figure.

But that left her and Ravor trying to plan for twins.

Esabel did her best, but Ravor was constantly having to keep track of her and bring her back home. They couldn't risk her leaving the realm until after the twins were born and safe. So she got to go just about anywhere as long as she didn't leave her realm. And as long as she didn't go very far.

Ravor was always trying to come up with something to keep her happy, and contained. For the first time, he was figuring out what it had been like for Rowan to try to keep him contained, so he had a little sympathy for his brother. Not much, but a little bit.

Today, she was out with her hounds. Pretty much the only creatures Ravor trusted to truly watch out for her. She was simply wandering through the fields and forests, occasionally eating the fruit that grew here just for her. She was finally starting to show the pregnancy and Ravor was getting increasingly overprotective and worried about her. So she'd decided on a walk. Before she chose to impale him on something.

He was back at the house working on the nursery and trying to see what else he could put together for the babies...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:19 pm
Red Gypsy

Nyx
Nyx appeared in the strange, chaotic world in an instant. She had been in the graveyard one moment, and then this strange realm the next. This realm was pure chaos, and Nyx knew that she should be horrified by this place. But she couldn't feel anything but pure joy at being here. She could feel the dark energy that created and sustained this place all around her, and she couldn't recall ever feeling anything so perfect. Everything in this world was made just for Esabel, and Nyx had been made in the image of Esabel. She wasn't nearly as insane as Esabel, but her likes and desires aligned almost exactly with Esabel's.

She became aware of that pull again, and she began to move through the chaotic realm. She felt intense euphoria as she explored the world on the way to the source of the pull. She was actually humming a bit as she examined the various creations and giggled. She could feel that she was getting closer to the source of the pull and the answers she sought, causing her to speed up.

She was practically drunk off of the feelings of euphoria when she stumbled on Esabel. She was made to be a copy of Esabel, but she had never been told that. She had never been told anything about herself or what she was. She had never gotten to meet anyone who had any answers at all. So she was stunned beyond belief when she stumbled on the original that she had been modeled after. For Esabel, it would be like looking in a mirror, though with a reflection that didn't quite match exactly. Deep crimson eyes met Esabel's dark ones, and Nyx fell on her a** as she tried to figure out what was going on and why she was feeling a pull to someone that looked almost identical to herself.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:36 pm
Dameon Black

Esabel was just as startled to see another person here as she was to see how much she looked like herself. But she didn't fall. She tilted her head at the girl, first one way then the other way. Then she moved slowly around her, looking her over completely in silence. Her reptilian hounds did the same, looking a bit confused at the similar appearance but easily noting the differing scents. Still, they waited to see what Esabel's reaction would be.

She moved over to kneel in front of the girl, "You look like Esabel... Feel like Esabel too..." she said softly then reached out to push a lock of dark hair out of the girl's face.

Suddenly, she grinned playfully, "Rav-man's gonna go nutsy... We's can have so much fun with this..." she decided that she was going to accept the girl, no matter what. With that decision, even Esabel's hounds got excited.

Those hounds were unusual, looking like sleek greyhounds but with scales instead of fur and razor-sharp teeth and claws. Off in one of the fields were her 'ponies': horse-like creatures with black fur, deep purple manes and tails, claws instead of hooves, and sharp teeth. Just about everything in the realm was like that. And all of it was set to make Esabel happy...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:12 pm
Red Gypsy

Nyx
Nyx watched Esabel and the hounds closely as they examined her. She wasn't sure how they would react to her being here, so she was preparing to get up and run away if they turned hostile. She tilted her head a bit when she heard Esabel speak, taking note of the other woman's name.

Nyx let out a surprised gasp when Esabel reached out to push a lock of hair out of her face. The moment Esabel touched her, she felt a surge of dark energy rush into her. It wasn't much, but it made her understand why she had felt the pull. She had figured out early on that she could use the dark energy, but she couldn't generate more of it. That meant that her supply of it would run out eventually. But unlike Nyx, Esabel could generate more after using it. She had felt the pull to Esabel because she was almost completely out of that dark energy. Her body had simply been guiding her to the only person that could help her with that.

She smiled when Esabel accepted her and giggled as she watched the hounds get excited. "I like your puppies, Esabel," she said, reaching out to pet one of the hounds. "They're so pretty. This whole place is so pretty. I love it!" She jumped up and laughed again, allowing Esabel to see that she shared the exact same tastes as Esabel herself. She was suddenly aware of just how low on energy she had gotten, and even the small amount she had gotten from the brief contact with Esabel left her feeling revitalized. "I'm Nyx. Who's Rav-man?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:32 pm
Dameon Black

Esabel giggled with her as she linked her arm with Nyx's to start them walking back towards the house, "Rav-Man is actually Ravor, Esabel just calls him Rav-Man. He's a chaos god and loads of fun to play with. He even likes to use daggers," she said that last one with a teasing wink that was easy to understand.

"Right now he's back at the house workin' on the nursery. Esabel's gonna have twins. Not sure about being a mommy yet, but Rav-Man says it's gonna happen one way or the other and he'll help take care of everything, make sure that Esabel doesn't do anything bad and all of that... But we'll see how it goes," she rattled on as they walked through the 'dead' tree forest.

In truth, the trees weren't dead at all. They just didn't have leaves and absorbed wildlife when they landed on the branches.

From there, they moved over to the open plain of deep purple grass where the 'ponies' were grazing, occasionally finding a deformed hare or rodent to feast on.

"House is on the other side of the field here. You'll so love the house! It's got all kinds of rooms in it and Esabel's always finding new ones!" she continued to chatter a bit about the realm, the house, getting ready to have twins, Ravor, the fact that she wasn't supposed to leave the realm until after she had the twins... She talked about everything, to be honest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:03 pm
Red Gypsy

Nyx
Nyx listened closely to what Esabel said as they started walking back towards the house. She could feel more energy trickling into her from the contact. "Ravor sounds like a lot of fun, Esabel," she said. "I like partners who like to play with the right toys."

She tilted her head a bit as Esabel started to talk about the fact that she was expecting twins and that she wasn't sure about being a mother yet. "You made a really pretty world, Esabel. I'm sure you'll be a great mother. Especially with a fun guy like Ravor. You'll do great." She was really feeling good right now. She couldn't remember ever feeling so energized and animated. She didn't really know Esabel yet, but she also felt like she had known her forever.

She looked around in wonder again as they walked through the purple grass. "I love the grass. Purple grass is so much better than green." She grinned when Esabel mentioned the house. "The house sounds great. I like finding new things like that. But are you sure that Ravor will be okay with me showing up? I don't want to cause trouble."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:38 pm
Dameon Black

Esabel gave a giggle, "Na... He'll be fine... Especially with two Esabel's..." she told her with a wink then moved on through the grass. The grass was soft as they moved through it, though, it became obvious that the grass wasn't as innocuous as it seemed. There were dead animals here and there with the grass bending around the bodies. What, exactly, it was doing, Esabel didn't know and didn't think to ask.

Partway through the field, a couple of the 'ponies' moved over and snuffled at their hair, pushing their heads into the female's chests to beg for attention, "Ooohhh.... Good Ponies..." she crooned to them as she scratched and petted them while the hounds milled around a bit.

It was becoming rather obvious that everything here watched over Esabel and was constantly checking on her, as if everything here was making sure that he and the twins were in perfect health, "You knows... Esabel didn't make this place... Not really... The dark energy made it for me..." she said softly, hoping that the girl would understand more than Esabel did.

According to Ravor, Esabel was coming into her demi-god stage, developing in such a way that she was able to create places like this and do so much more as she developed. The longer she was involved with Ravor, the more her abilities and powers progressed. Including what the dark energy did for her...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:20 am
Red Gypsy

Nyx
Nyx had to giggle a bit at Easbel's comment and wink. "I guess a lot of guys do fantasize about getting to play with twins," she said. "I guess even gods are no different." She looked over the dead animals in the grass. Most people would probably find the grass horrifying, but Nyx couldn't help but find it beautiful. She couldn't help but find the entire world to be beautiful.

She giggled again when the 'ponies' pushed their heads into their chests and begged for attention. She started to scratch and pet them just like Esabel, clearly enjoying having the creatures nearby. "You ponies are so pretty and so sweet. You're such good ponies."

She looked back over to Esabel when the other woman started talking about how the dark energy had made the place for her. She tilted her head as she thought about things. "I think I was made from the dark energy, too. I wasn't really born. I just kinda happened, and the dark energy was in me. I've always had it, but I think that I was starting to run out. I didn't even know that until you touched me, and then I felt like I got more. And I just feel so happy here. This place makes me feel so good."

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:38 am
Dameon Black

Esabel tilted her head a bit at the revelation of how Nyx came to be. There was a time, a long time back, that she couldn't remember very well. That had to have been when the energy was taken that was used to create Nyx.

"Master couldn't have done it... He didn't like Esabel, so he wouldn't make another one. He made Ilea instead. She's not a very nice sister, though. She's Master's favorite. Kinda pretty, but not as nice as Esabel is," she said as one of the ponies gently nuzzled at her belly, clearly attracted to the twins she was carrying.

But she finally pushed the beast away gently and started walking again, "You's can stay here forever, if you want to. Someone trying to make more Esabel's was clearly not that smart, though. It's not easy, you know..." she said simply over the whole thing.

They moved up a small rise and the house appeared in front of them, a dark gothic styled building complete with a fence that had nasty spikes along the top. To anyone else, the building would look like something out of a horror movie or a nightmare. But it just seemed to fit here, and fit Esabel perfectly.

As they approached the gate, it opened on it's own for them to move through. From there, Nyx could explore as she wanted to.  
Other Places

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff