Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:38 pm
This place was formed literally out of Esabel's desire to be somewhere that no one could find her, created in a moment's rage by her dark energy. It answers to her whims, creating places as her moods shift and is constantly evolving and growing.

Explore this place at your peril. It will try your sanity as well as endanger your life at every turn.

Your best bet is to get on Esabel's good side. If possible..

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:56 pm
Esabel appeared in a new place with a shout of rage compounded by a deep, heart-wrenching hurt. She dropped to her knees with her gauzy skirt pooling around her legs in a dark frothy mass and her hair hiding her face and upper body from view.

Around her, the place was nothing but a mass of swirling dark chaos at first, then slowly formed a stream that through a dark forest, the stream filled with strange fish what would have fit nicely into a horror movie from hell. In the malformed trees strange creatures gave out soft calls as they scurried from tree to tree, nothing showing of them but the strangely colored glows of their eyes.

A short ways away, a gothic two story house formed complete with gargoyles along the rooftop and a black wrought iron fence with spikes along the top.

When she gave a soft sniffle, two of the hounds she'd created in the Ruins of the Swamp in Darkness Abounds approached with soft whimpers and curled themselves around her as they tried to comfort her. Deep within the trees, the rest of the pack of hounds she'd created gave off harrowing bays as they ran for the fun of it.

Above her, the dark swirling mass of chaos formed a dark star-lit sky with a full moon the color of freshly spilled blood to shine down on everything. When two bloody tears rolled down her face to land on the dark purple grass below her, they created a plain of more dark purple grasses off in the distance complete with strange hellishly formed 'horses' that had razor sharp teeth, dark red eyes, black fur and purple manes and tails, and claws in place of hooves.

Right now, she was in a place very few could find her, a place created specifically for her and ruled by her whims and chaotically evil mind and heart.

She eventually got to her feet with the hounds on either side of her and approached the house, the gate and main door opening on their own for her. She went inside the house and headed up the stairs, not really seeing the hellish interior as she moved into one of the bedrooms to curl up on the black poster-bed with it's blood red silk sheets, the hounds curling up with her as she cried herself to sleep...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:49 pm
It took several hours for Ravor to find his flower as te connection between them had become almost nothing as she made sure she was hidden, even from him.

But there was enough of a connection he trailed it to this place in the voids. He was surprised as his little flower could already create such a plane. She was coming into her demi goddess powers faster than ever. If the pace kept up, she would be a full goddess eventually.

As he walked through the forest and towards the house he saw, hounds came running and snarling at him. He bared his teeth and flicked his wrist. Out came two dark energy tendrils, much like Esabels and snapped at the dogs feet. They hopped back and whimpered. Ravor strode forward as the dogs cringed and he let them sniff him.

When they were finished they were wagging their tails and following him to the house.

The gate in front of the house was locked and he placed a hand on the lock. It shuddered and with a sigh, unlatched and let him through. Ravor made his way to the home and entered and raised a brow.

"Interesting decor....but very much Esabel."

As soon as he entered the house their bond strengthened and he followed the call of her magic upstairs and to a room down the dark hallway. He entered quietly and raised a finger to his lips as the two hounds in her bed lifted their heads and snarled. They became quiet as he walked over and let them sniff him.

Again he was given the privilege of approaching their mistress. There she lay curled up tears that had dried on her face. He stroked her cheek as he sat beside her form on the bed.

"When I am done....you will have a world where you can play to your hearts content...no one will judge you...condemn or hate you, because you are who you are."

Ravor conjured up a dark recliner and made himself comfortable. He would wait for her to awaken.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:01 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

As Esabel slept, the house continued to 'evolve' as did the realm, becoming a place that was the perfect home for her chaotic mind and dark heart. Rooms appeared down the hallway decorated in strange yet fascinating ways; everything upside down, bathrooms with gray marble that carried dark purple veins, a bondage room, a room filled with nothing but plush pillows, a room obviously intended for her pack of hounds...

Endless variety in each and every room in the three story house. The land surrounding the house and off in the distance was no different. Everywhere one looked, some new place was being formed in a strange new way that should have been impossible but simply happened here. This realm had become almost a living entity on its own thanks to the dark energy Esabel carried, that energy forming this place for her almost as if in thanks for her being the living vessel for it. A quaint idea, yes, that energy could have a mind of its own. But how else is new life created? Many strange and new things exist out in the universe. Even more are discovered each and every day within the realm of the humans. So was it really that much of a stretch to the imagination to picture energy carried for so long by such a chaotic and evil person as Esabel that it eventually developed a personality of its own?

Even now that energy continued to course over the realm to create new places, as well as through the house to create new rooms that would see to Esabel's needs.

But as Ravor said those words, that energy took him at his word and his unspoken intent. On the table beside the bed a bowl of fruit formed that contained Esabel's favorite plums as well as a few others that were just as sweet, beside the bowl formed two glasses of a dark red wine, and a dagger formed alongside that.

The fruit Esabel could eat later at her leisure. The wine and the dagger... Well, Esabel stirred on the bed, giving a soft moan as she shifted onto her back to stretch slowly. On either side of her, the hounds looked at Ravor briefly then got down from the bed and left the room to the couple, allowing him to finish waking their mistress as he desired.

Once the hounds were gone, Esabel gave a final moan as her body stilled on the bed from her stretching, the gauzy black skirt settling over her knees as she opened her dark eyes to look around the room. She noted the canopy and sheer curtains for the bed then sat up and looked at everything else with a confused frown, clearly not understanding that this place had been formed just for her and had allowed only Ravor in. When her dark eyes finally moved around to him sitting in the recliner next to her bed, she tilted her head at him a bit then brought her knees up under the skirt and wrapped her arms around them before laying her cheek on top of them where she could still see him.

She didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say, so she kept quiet as she looked at him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:17 am
Ravor could feel the atmosphere of this place, shifting and changing. It was as if this place was still growing...or for a better word for it all, evolving. It was then he felt the air next to Esabel's bed change and he turned his head just in time to see as bowl of fruit for her appeared, along with two glasses of wine and a fine looking dagger.

It was as if the place was giving him a hint on how to make it's mistress feel better.

He was about to touch the dagger when he saw her shifting in bed, as she was waking up. Her hounds sensing that she was indeed waking up, hopped off the bed and left the room.

Ravor then watched as she slowly came to looking around confused. Then her eyes were resting on him as she rested her cheek against her knees as she lay there curled up.

"Did you have a good rest Esabel?"

Ravor was not sure of what to make of her silence as she had never been quiet with him. He reached over to the bowl of fruit and pulled a plum out for her to eat. He looked it over and sniffed it.

"Smells good. I think you should eat my dark flower. The sooner you eat, the sooner you can be ready for when I bring you some play things."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:14 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel shifted herself to the edge of the bed and considered him, still in silence for a long moment. Then she slowly leaned forward to take a bite from the plum he still held in his hand, making no move to take it from him, then licked at the juice that ran over his hand before sitting back up again to chew and swallow the bite.

She licked the juice from her lips before finally speaking, "Esabel doesn't like to cry... It's not fun... Why was Alexis so mean?" she finally asked him softly, clearly not understanding it at all and hoping he'd be able to explain it to her.

She raised one of her hands to wipe at the evidence of her bloody tears on her face and made a face over it, clearly not liking that she'd been reduced to tears yet again. In the process of moving her fingers over the bloody trails, she caught sight of the dagger and tilted her head at him as her mind shifted to a totally different train of thought.

"Will you show me what the dagger is for, Rav? Will you make me feel better again?" she asked him softly, somehow knowing that he would do just that for her and explain Alexis' jealousy later.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:16 am
Rav was a bit happy she moved and at least took a bite of the plum. He was thinking that perhaps, he would have to go and kill this Alexis for making his flower depressed.

But with her reaction to at least taking a bite of the fruit and licking at the juice which ran over his hand, he decided to spare Alexis....besides it was up to Esabel to determine the fate of the one who hurt her.

As she mentioned the blade and asked him if he would make her feel better again, he nodded.

"I will make you feel elated....."

He put her plum down and picked up the blade as he moved over to her.

"I will make you feel better and relaxed....I promise I will get you back to how you were."

Ravor moved onto the bed and over her, the blade flashing in the light as he expertly began to cut off her clothes and make precise incisions into her soft flesh.***  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:13 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice
quote]

When they were finally finished, Esabel shivered as her sweat moved into the cuts he'd given her as she panted for air and cuddled in against him. Her blood formed beautiful splashes over the walls and covered the crimson sheets around them and she decided that she liked the look to her new room. She shifted so that she could cuddle in against him, her fingers tracing over his chest lightly as she offered him a small smile.

"I like this place. No one can be mean to Esabel here and we can play as much as we like. Maybe we should bring some other peoples here so we can get to hear them scream too," she said softly, her voice slightly hoarse from all the screaming he'd made her do.

She sat up enough to give him a kiss and grinned, "But first, we needs a bath and clothes so we can go get them. Whatcha think, Rav-man?" she added, clearly excited by the prospect.

Of course, adding other people to this place would reveal more of the nature of the new realm and how it was evolving as well as Esabel's own powers. The building had already created closets full of clothes for the both of them and sounds came in from outside that revealed there was plenty of prey for her hounds to keep them happy even as more areas were added to explore.

Very few would be able to handle the chaos of this place without going mad and dying in ways that very few would see as acceptable. It would make the things Esabel had done in the Demon and Elven Realms look like foreplay.

But there was still the issue of Alexis to handle and explain to Esabel, if she could even begin to understand the demi-goddess' jealousy.

Her face brightened as another idea occurred to her, "Oh! Maybe we could bring that other man here that's kinda like you but all golden instead of dark. Or that meany demon king! That would be fun to see! The ponies and puppies would chase them and all kinds of fun would happen!" she continued happily, starting to get excited over the prospects and possibilities.

If she wanted to, Esabel could quite likely trap someone here. If they survived the place, it would certainly give them a completely new understanding of her. Yes, she held the power of complete and utter destruction within her. But she also held the power of creation and alteration. Yet she still had no true understanding of the emotions of jealousy, sorrow, greed, obsession, or hatred. Those were completely alien to her…

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:13 pm
"Mmm....bringing others here....Sounds like it will be fun Esabel. Though we should play with them in a different way....We should hunt them. We bring them here, tell them they are allowed to run and hide if they wish. Then we hunt them after they have a head start.

It will be like a long game of hide and seek....but with more screams."

He sat up and cupped her chin grinning at her. Some of her blood was on his face and for the first time...his was on her body.

"I think we should start with that demon king....a bit of practice before we bring the man of 'gold'."

He leaned in and bit her lip drawing blood before he kissed her deeply. When he was done kissing her, her lip was healed and he was rolling out of the bed.

"But before we talk about all of that, Lets shower. I also have much to discuss with you about your....friend Alexis. I am going to try and explain why she was so angry and mean to you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:23 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel gave a very pleased moan at the bite and the kiss, finding herself getting a bit dazed from it so it took her a second to catch on that he was heading for the bathroom. She scrambled to follow him and got herself distracted by the decor of the house and the new bathroom.

Of course, her legs were a bit wobbly along the way but she wasn't about to complain about that. Instead, she walked over to the open shower, finding herself delighted by the fact that it didn't need any walls or doors since it simply drained right into the floor, and started the water. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back under the spray and let it wash the blood from her as he joined her, finally opening her dark eyes when he stood in front of her.

"Why was Alexis so mean? I thought she liked Esabel," she said softly, looking up at him with an expression that showed how much she trusted him, not only with everything about her but also trusting that he'd explain something to her that she simply couldn't understand.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:31 pm
Ravor found the feeling of the warm water soothing as blood trickled down and off their bodies. He looked her over sighing inwardly as their mixed blood washed off her body.

"She does like Esabel. She was mean because she thought I was taking you away from her. She thought you didn't want to be friends with her anymore and that I was going to take her place."

He thought some. How to explain properly.

"Alexis likes you so much, she thinks of you all the time. So much so, it makes her chest hurt. As if her heart was being squeezed. It is what people call love. She was mean with you because she was angry, that you would no longer give her that heart squeezing feeling. That you would only give me that feeling."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:40 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel frowned a bit as she tried to understand it and finally made a face that showed what she thought of such a feeling, "That doesn't sound like a good feeling. I've squeezed hearts before but with my hands not with feelings. I don't think I like that. I just wish she'd been okay with sharing me with you," she said softly then closed her eyes as she tilted her face under the water again.

"Well she'll just have to learn to share if she wants to come here too," she finally decided then moved on to another subject as she shifted out from under the water and got him under it instead then reached for the soap.

"So Esabel had an idea. We need to test hunting peoples here before we go get the meanie demon king. So hows about we go get someone like that Elf king or one of those dwarves or someone like that... Maybe one of the vampires..." she suggested as she started cleaning him up first.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:03 am
"Yes...having feelings squeeze at your heart instead of a hand, is very painful. So, that is why she was angry. Her feelings for you were squeezing her heart too tight.

Its a shame she didn't want to share....I really would not have minded you two, with one another and having babies if you wanted."

As Esabel began to wash him, he thought about test subjects being brought here.

"Hmm. Good idea....Who does Esabel really want to play with first is the question I must ask before we go get them and bring them here."

Rav stood there in the water as her hands roamed over his body washing and he frowned as his body began to react to her touch. It was odd as he only got excited when he was entertaining her with the blade.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:12 am
Hot Champion_of_justice

Esabel grinned when she saw his body responding to her and dropped to her knees to wash his legs to tease him a bit more, "As much as Esabel wants to play with Rav-man some more... I think we should grab the demon kings sister and bring her here to test the place out. She's a vampire and demon hybrid. Master-... Goh," she made herself use his name instead of the title she'd been painfully taught to use and rubbed her cheek against the outside of his thigh to soothe herself and remind herself that Rav was her new master and playmate all in one.

"Goh used her to make his new toy, Ilea, then he killed her husband, Lareth's brother. Made her go really angry for a long time so she'll be a good test," she finished and finally stood up in front of him to place a light teasing kiss over his heart, letting him stay under the water to rinse off as she started the task of cleaning herself up.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:35 am
Even though his body was responding, he didn't want to play at the moment as his thinking was going a hundred miles a minute as he thought of situations and played out scenarios.

He listened to her as she spoke of the first test subject.

"Seems like we have a winner....a demon vampire hybrid. She will be very hard to break....and entertaining."

Ravor rinsed off and helped her wash herself before he left her to rinse and do other things as she needed.

Once away from the shower and a flick of his wrist, he was dried and in dark clothes. His long and usually unkempt hair had been cut and was now spiked.
"mmm....much better. I don't look like him as much anymore."

He went back into the other room where he snagged up a plum and ate it as he waited for Esabel.  
Other Places

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff