Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
it's time we revive. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revival?
  JA
  NEEEIIIIN
  ◘ .◘ I heard there were pockys.
View Results

Ciaraan

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:22 am
I missed the old times when everyone was active. And now it's dead. What's alive now are only 1x1s; and group role playing can never survive. Well, I'd say the active members, we gather together and join in on a new story?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:35 am
Leonhardt Ferrera
I missed the old times when everyone was active. And now it's dead. What's alive now are only 1x1s; and group role playing can never survive. Well, I'd say the active members, we gather together and join in on a new story?
i agree with you that this guild is dead  

Erko76

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Ciaraan

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:41 am
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
Indeed, but we can't lose hope. This guild title's been around for the longest. Matter of fact I can still remember Papriika before she quit Gaia. Old times.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:42 am
Leonhardt Ferrera
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
Indeed, but we can't lose hope. This guild title's been around for the longest. Matter of fact I can still remember Papriika before she quit Gaia. Old times.
i was part of this guild when the old one was up and it was always fun to be on.  

Erko76

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:45 am
now time had change and it feel like no one is ever on no more  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:45 am
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
i was part of this guild when the old one was up and it was always fun to be on.
Yeah, but I wonder who shut the guild down, and why. I remember magically the guild owner was swapped around. Months later, shut down.  

Ciaraan

Newbie Noob

Ciaraan

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:46 am
draknic
now time had change and it feel like no one is ever on no more
Amen. But I can't blame them. There's alot more important things to do; I just have alot of spare time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:47 am
Leonhardt Ferrera
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
Yeah, but I wonder who shut the guild down, and why. I remember magically the guild owner was swapped around. Months later, shut down.
well i noticed that people started to get sexual so i think that the guild got banned  

Erko76

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:47 am
Leonhardt Ferrera

yep. the thing about life everything must change for another thing to start  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:52 am
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
well i noticed that people started to get sexual so i think that the guild got banned
I did notice an increase of that. People should have known ALOT better then, but I suppose I was wrong that they would.  

Ciaraan

Newbie Noob

Erko76

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:54 am
Leonhardt Ferrera
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
I did notice an increase of that. People should have known ALOT better then, but I suppose I was wrong that they would.
well its good that this one was able to follow that rule better  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:54 am
draknic
Leonhardt Ferrera

yep. the thing about life everything must change for another thing to start
Yes; we all cannot cling to things forever. But to hell, I could be wrong. There's a roleplay about people starving to death in a post-apocalyptic story. The U.S economy could collapse and hell, we're living the role play.  

Ciaraan

Newbie Noob

Ciaraan

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:56 am
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
That's because we now have active moderators monitoring their behaviors. They are well aware that any reports sent to them, action will be taken.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:58 am
Leonhardt Ferrera
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
Erko76
Leonhardt Ferrera
That's because we now have active moderators monitoring their behaviors. They are well aware that any reports sent to them, action will be taken.
yeah so this guild is better  

Erko76

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:58 am
what the old guild had was a basic story where everyone was role playing but it move into group peoples rps and one and 1x1 rps . it the same thing where only the fact we never got passed like day one of the main rp  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff