Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image

Rhamiel happily galloped across the plains, just enjoying the feeling of running. Stretching his long legs, the cloven hooves biting into the dirt and flinging it up behind him. It was a glorious sensation. After taking some time to enjoy himself he slowed to a trot and finally to a brisk walk, looking about himself he spotted a lake and decided a drink of water would be perfect. He walked towards it anticipating the water to be cool and crisp.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image

The soft vibrations on the ground were felt by a slumbering mare. She had snuggled into the colorful patch of flowers earlier that day after a long walk from the beach where she lived. Her butterfly companions fluttered around in excitement. Nalani slowly lifted her head and peaked around, wondering what had disturbed them. She spotted something in the distance, near the lake and began to wonder if she was hallucinating. It appeared to be another of her kind, or so she thought.

The blurred shape of the creature was different than what she had seen in the past. Then again, it had been far too long since she had come in contact with anyone. Her loneliness and curiosity took hold and she carefully lifted herself from the flowery bed, then cautiously made her way towards the stranger. What type of creature was this that stood before her? The tail, hooves, and horns were so alien to her. It was fascinating, but it made her slightly weary not knowing if it was friendly or dangerous. Nalani lowered her head and let out a soft whinny.

NatashaRogers

Healing Prophet

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:43 pm
Rhamiel sucked down the water greedily and when he was finally sated lifted his head with a happy smile. Not soon after he heard a light whinny, obviously female, nearby.
He turned his head towards the sound, ears forward and friendly. The mare was lovely to the eye. Shining brown coat, stunning wings, but it was her tail that caught him off guard. He'd only ever seen one like it, upon his friend Leilani, but hers was long and bound by silver rings. Curious he walked towards her until he was a respectful distance away before stopping. "Greetings Miss. You seem a might bit distressed. Could I be of help?" Always the gentleman, he waited politely for her to answer, his smile reaching his vivid ice blue eyes.

Jaleeni
Tag!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:42 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
Tag~

She curled her tail around her leg, a sign that she was uncertain of how to respond. Had she forgotten how to communicate? Perhaps it was just her fear of being rejected if she did not say something right or maybe it was something else. "I..." Nalani tilted her head slightly and stared at the ground as her brain blanked out for a moment. Think! Say something! You're making yourself look like a fool! The mare snorted softly, then closed her eyes and shook her head. "Sorry...I...I haven't seen anyone in a few years...I am wondering if maybe I am just dreaming again." The small mare did not want to open her eyes, afraid that if she did that he would have disappeared and prove that it was just her imagination playing a trick on her.

NatashaRogers

Healing Prophet

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:27 pm
He watched as she curled her tail around her leg, and to him it seemed a nervous gesture. She started to answer then stopped and seemed to be thinking briefly before speaking. He answered politely, "Do not worry Miss. I am not a dream figment. Just a Cerynei enjoying the plains." He felt sorry for her that she had not had company in so long. "I am sorry that you have not had company for so long, Miss. If you'd like we could talk for a while, get to know each other?" He smiled brightly. "I will start. My name is Rhamiel and I am a Cerynei hailing from the redwood forests. Its very nice to meet you Miss?" He let the last word trail off hoping to convince her to talk to him. She seemed awful lonely.

Jaleeni
Tag!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:48 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
Tag~

Her ears shot forward at his introduction, which prompt her to open her eyes immediately. He still stood before her, however, she was still not thoroughly convinced so she crept forward a bit and poked the side of his muzzle with her own. Nalani took in his scent with a quick sniff and her eyes widen a bit. It was true, he was indeed real. The mare jumped back with a small squeal and smiled, her eyes now shining with excitement.

"Heavensyoureallyarerealandthatmeansi'mnotaloneanymoreohI'msohappyyouhavenoidea!!!!" She spoke so quickly that she forgot to breathe and found herself gasping for air. After she calmed herself, she looked away from him and blushed, obviously embarrassed by her outburst. "I'm...so sorry. I didn't mean to go off like that." Her eyes traveled back to him as she introduced herself. "My name is Nalani and I'm a Fluttercorn...I think. At least that's what they told me when I was a foal." Nalani tilted her head at him, remembering what he had said earlier. "I've never heard of Cerynei before."

NatashaRogers

Healing Prophet

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:39 pm
When she came forward and poked him in the muzzle, inhaling his scent he wasn't sure what to do so he just kept smiling hoping to make her feel secure that he was really there. Her outburst startled him even more and he stepped backward, snorting lightly. He was quite unused to outbursts like that. He pawed the earth and tried his hardest to calm his racing heart.
A slight condition of his breed caused him to be a little flighty around loud disturbances. He pawed at the ground with his metallic hooves as she said her name and her breed though she sounded rather unsure when speaking of her breed. "Do not worry about the outburst. Forgive me for being nervous... Its a curse of being a Cerynei. We are rather flighty." He smiled happily, "Its very nice to meet you Miss Nalani, and you are indeed a Fluttercorn. I have a herd sister named Blight who is like yourself." He stopped and thought for a moment as she asked about his own breed, trying to find a way to explain what he was. "Well I've been told by others of my kind that we are more akin to the deer that run through the forests. We share their antlers, hooves, tail, and fleet cloven feet." His own tail twitched in response and he couldn't help but raise his eyebrows in an exasperated look. His tail was always twitching.

Jaleeni
Tag!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:39 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
Tag~

The mare hopped to his side and inspected him a bit closer as he spoke. It was a bad habit she has had since she was merely a foal, easily losing focus and having her curiosity take over. Her tail swayed as she eyed his own, wondering how it felt to have a much smaller one. At his silence, Nalani turned to look at him and then realized she was being rather rude for not fully listening to everything he had said. She lowered her head in shame, only to rapidly bring it back up after remembering something that he mentioned which had caught her attention earlier.

"You said something about a herd sister. There are more of you?" Would they be willing to take her in? Sure she had been in solitude for years and it may be a bit awkward at first, but that thought of having a family again excited her. The small blue wings on her back fluttered as images of her former loved ones flashed through her mind. It filled her heart with joy until the moment her memories reminded her that they had disappeared long ago and the brightness in her eyes faded instantly. The mare suddenly seemed frozen, her wings stilled and her tail drooped to the ground, as she stared forward into nothing.

NatashaRogers

Healing Prophet

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:15 pm
She had completely ignored his explanation of his kind and while most would be annoyed at that he just smiled. Rhamiel was never in a bad mood. She was currently very close to him, inspecting how he looked. He had never had a mare get so close to him and inspect him before. Most were intimidated by his size, which for a Cerynei was quite large.
Her next outburst caught him off guard and he looked at her for a moment before answering, "Oh my herd sister? Well they are kind of like my family." He smiled thinking of them all back there likely wondering where he had gotten off to. "I'd love to show them to you but sadly they are far away and to the west. It would be many days travel to find them, but if you don't mind the journey I am sure they would love to meet you." He was currently on leave from the Khalasar that was his home herd now. He had originally intended to find his family but they had moved and thought he knew where they were but so far his search had yielded nothing. He was a little worried.

Jaleeni
Tag!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:22 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
Tag~

His speaking brought her back reality and she blinked at him as she tilted her head. "You really think they would like to meet me?" She wondered how they would react to a stranger coming back with him. Nalani hoped that it wouldn't be a problem. She did not want to feel like she was intruding on their territory and privacy.

A butterfly fluttered around her, causing her to lose focus on her thoughts. She nickered softly at it as it landed on the tip of her horn. The tiny insect was accompanied by a few others who found their spots on her mane. Nalani looked back at the stallion and smiled. Excuse my friends, we haven't had our play time yet today. Her thoughts went back to their conversation and she became curious as to why he was so far from his herd. "Are you lost? Why have you come so far?"

NatashaRogers

Healing Prophet

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:33 pm
"My family is always interested in new friends. I am sure they would welcome you with open hearts." He couldn't help the laugh the bubbled out of him when the butterflies started landing on her mane and horn. He'd never seen a flutter who had butterfly friends, but in a way it made sense.
When she asked about his herd and if he was lost he grimaced lightly. He was intensely worried about his family. They rarely moved but even the two legged's teepee was gone. "I am not lost per say Miss, just have lost where they settled. Its been a long time since I've been home." He was sure he would confuse her with that so he continued, "Let me explain a bit. When I was younger I got into a lot of fights and eventually found one I couldn't handle. I was saved by another, an Angeni, who never told me her name. After that point I wandered until I found a large herd known as The Khalasar. That herd became my home and I became a warrior per say for the Khalasar. I am on leave for a while to visit my family." He hoped that made sense. He was never very good at explaining things.

Jaleeni
Tag!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:19 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
Tag~

Nalani stared up at him, head slightly tilted, with her tail curled up in excitement and her blue eyes wide in awe as she took in his words. Her mind played silly images of the stallion fighting monsters and other creatures that dared threaten his herd. She finally blinked and gave him a warm smile. "You seem to have had quite the adventure, sir. I wish I could experience such things, though I am probably not fit at all for fighting." Nalani watched as some of her butterfly friends fluttered around his antlers. She giggled in delight before continuing to speak. "I was never able to find my own family, but perhaps I could help you search for your own. I would not want you to end up like me. No one deserves to be alone....ever." It was painful for her to think about family at the time, but if she could do anything to help someone from going through what she did, she would be more than happy to do it.

NatashaRogers

Healing Prophet

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 pm
"Adventures tend to find me I assure you!" Lately when he traveled he seemed to find the oddest things. Like a unique hybrid Soquili or some strange animal. He thought fondly of his little familiar Danyla waiting at home in the Khalasar for him. She was always so sassy, and in your face for how small she was. "Its better not to fight. I only fight things when they threaten my Queen and her Khalasar..." He stopped and looked at her. He didn't mean to mention the Queen of his herd. He hoped she didn't catch that.
The butterflies playing in his antlers and around his ears tickled. He snorted and flicked an ear, trying not to hurt them but whenever his ears tickled he had to flick them this way and that to remove the itch.
"Well I would be honored if you would help me find my family. The company would be wonderful." He caught the painful look in her eyes but didn't want to intrude on her privacy. If she wished to tell him she would in her own time.

Jaleeni
Tag!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:50 am
Wasteland Wyvern
Tag~

A small gasp escaped her when he agreed to let her come along. She had prepared herself for him to politely decline. It made her squeal happily and she was about to start jumping around in joy, but she remembered earlier how he had reacted to her sudden outbursts. Nalani did not want to scare him and cause him to change his mind about taking her with him, so she did her best to contain herself for the moment. "Thank you. So very much. This means a lot to me. I will do my best and...behave myself of course." Her tail curled and uncurled as the excitement still bubbled up inside her.

NatashaRogers

Healing Prophet

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:52 pm
Rhamiel couldn't help the smile that came from the excitement the mare showed at being able to tag along. It was not the most epic of quests but finding ones family is still a quest. "Well then Miss Nalani, shall we be off on our grand adventure to find a lost family?" His smile seemed fit to crack his face in two with how far it stretched.

Jaleeni
Tag!

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas