Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[COMPLETED] Dispatch Team (Chel & Evan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
chiickadee rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:18 pm
Chel summoned her bow once more and gave Evan a pat on the back. "Now that we're done searching for dumb rocks, let's get out of here before they notice we're gone!"

A little bit of time relaxing on a sand dune sounded pretty nice. If it wasn't, you know, a ******** desert. "I mean we have to fight stuff, but that a'int that bad." That was what suns were put on this planet for anyways.

No sooner had she spoken did an insanity lion appear right next to the camp. "Orrr not." At least lions were cool.

Inle-roo rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:33 pm
((rolling for damage roll))

Evan nodded and took off after Chel. He understood the importance of bringing the tablets back, but he would much rather be in the field killing things.

Fortunately, he didn't have to wait long. "Are you kidding? This is the best part of our jobs," he said, smiling happily as he summoned his weapon. The lion did look cool--a lot cooler than a fat beach ball of a fly--and it was almost a shame that they'd have to kill it.

Nah, it wasn't really a shame at all. "How about you start us off," Evan said, stepping back to let Chel have first crack at it.  

Inle-roo

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:39 pm
"Oh you're too kind. Distract it for me," Chel called, shooting a singular arrow in the opposite direction. The lion was distracted and went for the arrow, and in the mean time she ran up behind it and slashed it with her bow. She was so happy her bow was now a melee weapon too.

< There is heavy sunlight in this area. Current body temperature 98.9. Rising approximately .0023984 degrees per second. Estimating battle time ....... >

Body getting hot. I get it, Tensy.

She looked to her friend and said, "Oy Evan, Tensy says we don't have a ton of time thanks to the heat. Kick its butt fast!"

HP: 49/50
DMG: 3
Charge: 1/3
Boss HP: 37/40

Inle-roo rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:45 pm
Evan knew firsthand that these monsters could be more trouble than they looked, and he wasn't playing around this time. He distracted it with a face full of his sword, though his attention was briefly snagged by Chel's bow. "Haven't seen your weapon since you got promoted," he said. "How's that working out for you?"

HP: 49/50
Damage: 9
Charge: 1/3; 1/1, 1/1
Boss HP: 28/40  

Inle-roo

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 4 Total: 14 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:59 pm
"I ********' love it. Can't wait to smack Peyton with it again," she said, emphasizing her words with a slash to the lion's hind legs. "I'm not a ranged girl, I'm really not."

Tenebrae's runes seemed to glow with delight, happy that he'd pleased Chel in his current form. "Love that it still shoots arrows though. Seriously, only good thing about the island is this sweet a** bow." She looked around the lion over to Evan and added, "And other sweet asses, of course."

HP: 48/50
DMG: 8
Charge: 2/3
Boss HP: 20/40

Inle-roo rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:29 pm
Evan laughed, remembering the way Chel used her bow as a bludgeon--so smart, his Powder Puff, thinking way outside the box like that, and how fortunate that her weapon changed just enough to accommodate her. "That's something I wouldn't mind seeing again. You be sure and let me know when that happens."

The lion snarled at Chel's attack. While its mouth was still open, Evan caught its lower jaw between Gir's teeth and twisted. There was a wet crack and then it made some unholy screeching noise, its tongue lolling as its jaw hung loose. Evan winked at Chel over the flailing lion. "As happy as I am to make life worth living, we need to find you some kind of hobby, or something. I can teach you to cook, if you want."

HP: 48/50
Damage: 9
Charge: 2/3; 1/1, 1/1
Boss HP: 11  

Inle-roo

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:43 pm
Chel barked a laugh in Evan's direction. "I got hobbies! I'm just teasin', you know that."

One more slash and she rolled backwards, grabbing runic tech off the tables and chucking it at the lion. The life techs were soooo not going to be happy about that later, but Chel was thinking on her feet at the moment.

"Only problem is, all my hobbies are electronic. Hard to come by on the island."

HP: 47/50
DMG: 5
Charge: 3/3
Boss HP: 6/40

Inle-roo rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 3 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:46 pm
"I know," Evan said, even though he really didn't. "I just want you to be happy here." A happy Hunter was one who had a reason to want to stay alive, after all, since the only way out was--well. It didn't bear thinking about.

He winced as she chucked something runic and probably expensive at the lion, smacking it with his sword. "Maybe the Lifers will let you play with their tech if you ask them nicely. Probably not if you keep breaking it, though."

HP: 47/50
Damage: 4
Charge: 3/3; 1/1, 1/1
Boss HP: 2  

Inle-roo

chiickadee rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 9 Total: 11 (2-20)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:49 pm
Chel saw her opening and leapt onto the lion's back, stabbing her bow straight through the lion's skull. She then jumped, knowing that the lion was about to dissipate, and landed very gracefully in the sand, face first.

Her head popped up and she shook herself off, spitting out sand. "Did I look cool for at least a second?"

HP: 46/50
DMG: 5
Charge: 3/3
Boss HP: dead/40

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:01 pm
Evan was grimly satisfied and proud of Chel as she killed the insanity creature off. This was how it should be done: quickly, efficiently, and painlessly. He chuckled as he reached out to brush sand off of Chel. "Like a badass," he replied.  

Inle-roo

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:03 pm
Chel grinned and rolled herself over, stretching out on the sand. "Okay let's get out of here before someone notices all the stuff I wrecked ..."  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games