Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Fox Den (General, non-fox Chat)
Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  Absolutely!
  A bit, yeah.
  It could be better.
  This place is the pits! Fix it up!
View Results

Finculmir
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:51 pm
Any suggestions about anything? New places to roleplay that need to be made? Random items of interest you think should be addressed? Please post it here or PM a Moderator! ^^ I, at least, will check on this every day I get online. We will do our best to solve any problem you see or at least to compromise with you to make this place more fun and a better environment.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:12 pm
Hmm.......An Invite Event?

Warning: This came from the top of my head in 5 seconds.  

+][Another Me][+

Finculmir
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:32 pm
Twin Divinity

*puzzled* What do you mean?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:23 pm
ABSENT LIST / sweep list thingy idea
talkin' to Fin about the sweep list cause i mentioned it w/ my absent list idea in the radom subf  

BlueCowGirl

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

natteresa55

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:14 am
More members xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:37 pm
Finculmir
Twin Divinity

I think we had soemthing like this soem time ago. The Invite event is where you try to persuade the most people to join the guild. Or something of that effect.  

+][Another Me][+

natteresa55

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:12 pm
Twin Divinity
Finculmir
Twin Divinity

I think we had soemthing like this soem time ago. The Invite event is where you try to persuade the most people to join the guild. Or something of that effect.
YEah we used to have that in the contest and activities forum.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:38 pm
natteresa55
Twin Divinity
Finculmir
Twin Divinity

YEah we used to have that in the contest and activities forum.
Ah. Yes, I remember. We seem to be getting a pretty good flow of members in at the moment, though. If you would like to invite people, please do, but I don't know that we need an event about it right now. Good point in bringing it back up!  

Finculmir
Vice Captain

Amaya-34

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:53 am
i agreee with more members and stuff like that. chatting can be reallyfun lol whee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:34 pm
We should have a sub forum so as to make our own rooms........  

Black Diamond Fox

Hillbilly Hikari

Sarcastic Bibliophile

31,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:55 am
I'd say the guild needs a Character Archive. The RP subforum doesn't move quickly enough for most people to get a good feel of the characters.

So my suggestion is to have a sticky in the RP forum where people can post their Character's Bios as a quick reference for others. There are people who've spent a great amount of time creating their characters.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:54 pm
InuYashaGirl1792
We should have a sub forum so as to make our own rooms........
A few other people seem to agree with you, so I'll ask Tree-san about it and see what we have to do to buy a new subforum. You do have to realize, though, that I believe they cost at least 1k each, so if we get one, we'll probably end up asking for donations or something to get it. But I'll see what I can do. ^^  

Finculmir
Vice Captain

Finculmir
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 5:55 pm
Hikari Aijuntani
I'd say the guild needs a Character Archive. The RP subforum doesn't move quickly enough for most people to get a good feel of the characters.

So my suggestion is to have a sticky in the RP forum where people can post their Character's Bios as a quick reference for others. There are people who've spent a great amount of time creating their characters.
This is an idea I'd hoped to avoid because from my experience, they seem to rarely get used. But if you think one would be helpful, I'll make one so that people who choose to use it may do so.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:50 pm
um .... i dont realy no i think it would be coool to have new sig's.Well thats all i could think of  

Moon_fox1010

Ifailedmywillsave

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:33 pm
Dark_fox1010
um .... i dont realy no i think it would be coool to have new sig's.Well thats all i could think of
Do you have any ideas for what to put into the sig? The type of picture? The color and style of writing?  
The Fox Den (General, non-fox Chat)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff