Welcome to Gaia! ::

Attack on Titan

Back to Guilds

A hangout for fans of series "Attack on Titan" / "Shingeki no Kyojin". 

Tags: Attack on Titan, Shingeki no Kyojin, Manga, Anime 

Reply Attack on Titan
Chapter 58 RAW/translated + discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spikemuth
Captain

A Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:08 am
For some reason the link in the announcement decided to disappear, therefore I'm linking it once more.

Chapter 58 RAW
Chapter 58 translated

Your thoughts? opinions? theories?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:35 am
Hng I'm afraid to read it  

Anakin BYEwalker

High-functioning Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Divorced 100

Le-Jennifer

Fluffy Rabbit

9,350 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:45 am
So much action packed into it, and still epic as usual. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:58 am
      Can someone explain what happened to Levi's face? Is that just a lot of blood on his face or is that a huge burn mark or did it scrape against something? //cries emotion_0A0

I also hope Jean didn't die. AND I'm worried about Hanji, oh my lord. In the translation, Levi said all the members of the Survey Corps were lured in so they could be killed, so I'm extra extra worried for her.
      I would expect for her to have plot armor for a while, seeing as how she is Erwin's successor now, but this is Isayama we're talking about.

But is was a good chapter! It's so awesome to see badassery Levi. emotion_kirakira

aloeveriea

Lover

Spikemuth
Captain

A Cat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:04 am
hanji danchou

Hanji should be safe for a while longer. Ranking her commander and then killing her off would be pointless- especially considering she's had little no no screentime after this. We should fear for Erwin instead.

I also believe Jean's okay. If you look closely, you can see Armin reaching into his cloak for what I believe is the gun he'll shoot Ackerman's lackey with. Either that, or Mikasa swept in.

Levi has blood on his face, it happened with the crumbling rocks and the like from the building and those hit his face. At least, this is all what I think it is.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:00 pm
it was intense. eek
Jean is probably still alive.  

LeV Oblivion

Friendly Bear

Anakin BYEwalker

High-functioning Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:30 pm
hanji danchou
      Can someone explain what happened to Levi's face? Is that just a lot of blood on his face or is that a huge burn mark or did it scrape against something? //cries emotion_0A0

I also hope Jean didn't die. AND I'm worried about Hanji, oh my lord. In the translation, Levi said all the members of the Survey Corps were lured in so they could be killed, so I'm extra extra worried for her.
      I would expect for her to have plot armor for a while, seeing as how she is Erwin's successor now, but this is Isayama we're talking about.

But is was a good chapter! It's so awesome to see badassery Levi. emotion_kirakira

omg I was freaking out at that scene i was like oh man jean better not die. like srsly horse face deserves a life too dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:49 am
I think its really funny that the first thing Armin killed wasn't a titan, but yet, another human. I ******** love Armin.(even though I'm pretty sure all titans are were humans originally, at least that's what i read in the manga, it was Hanji's presumption.)

Ymire

Wheezing Smoker

Attack on Titan

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces