Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Garage: Back From The Grave

Back to Guilds

A place where fists fly and faces get smashed. 

Tags: Fighting, Tournaments, Training, Garage, Gritty 

Reply Past Beat Downs
The Fight Clinic Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImNoHero

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After hours at a closed arena, two fighters break in to barrow the cage in order to test one another mettle.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:50 pm
"It's been a while, but a knigga' still got it."

A
voice spoke aloud. Moderate Russian accent kissed with slum city North American thug. This particular accent was as special as it's speaker. As he walked into the spotlit stadium, he spotted the empty cage and seating. With his trademark cheshire grin, the available light gleamed off of his chrome teeth. The sound of smacking metal echoed with his steps as he sported his usual pair of steel cleat boots. His white uniform pants tucked into the tops of his boots. A black vest over a white quarter inch sleeve. A black bandanna and white captain's hat hid his auburn mohawk. His attire seemed rather akin to a uniform of some sort. But it was it, this man was just fresh to death.

Equipped with his usual utility belt, his right hip was occupied by his custom Morning Star as well as a small black box like case. Two chunks of metal clanking lightly within as he walked. To his left, two Spetznas Ballistic Knives. And last but not least, to the small of his back was his Sonic Pulse Pistol. But wait, something was odd. Why would such a small man host so many close to mid rang weapons. Standing at roughly 5'10" and around a buck 60, this ******** didn't look like much with his choice of gear. Even if his lean body was well toned with definition. He was just simply too small to handle close ranged combat well right?

The Ghost of Cirbys Past

ImNoHero

Dangerous Businessman

The Ghost of Cirbys Past

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:08 pm
Despite his formal clothing, Ralpheal wasn't really much to look at. He wore a poor brown cap that shaded his eyes from view as his head was bowed down and he walked towards the cage. His pants were a midnight silken color that matched his royal button-up coat, laced with a bloodish-red color embroider. On his feet he wore black dress shoes over athletic white ankle socks.

He entered the cage and shuddered a bit as the large gate closed behind him seemly intimidated before the match even began. Moving his arms to his sides and stretching out his fingers abit before pushing out his right foot and turning his left foot to the side. With his right hand he reached over to the leather sheath on his left side, pulling out the ebony blade and spinning it a few times before pushing it out in front of him. His left hand loosely hanging just below should length on the other side yet drawn further back.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:19 pm
As the man entered the arena, his smile was unchanged. He sized him up real good, his Hyperkinesis getting a better look than most could with the naked eye. He took in all the details in his line of site. And used them to determine basic information. How big the cage was, how far his opponent was, his seeming body type, visible weapons, etc. From the looks of it, this man was in the wrong place. Surely a noble swordsman type wasn't his scheduled opponents. Though his mind swiftly became sure as the man drew his black blade.

Without much thought, Bishop's right hand went for his Custom Morning Star, pulling it free and allowing the heavy head to drop towards the ground before his right hand delivered a vice grip to the perfect position on the handle. His thumb hovering just over a small button on the shaft of the 36" bludgeoning weapon. His left took one of the two Ballistic knives off of his opposing hip. Gripping it in an over hand fashion. Likewise hosting his thumb over a small button on the handle. His narrowed bloodshot hazel eyes locked on, a snicker escaping him as he anticipated what was to come. As he waited for the match to commence, he would allow his fear to fuel him the adrenaline necessary to get that Compound V coursing through those veins. Like wise, his mind focused on gather energy so that he might use his gifts in the near future of this battle.

"Ya' might need a lit'l mo' than a sword t' take m'down bruh'!"

T
he Russian Meta already taunting his opponent. He didn't underestimate the man, no. But he was confident in his ability to overcome any and all odds stacked against him. Brining his left into the lead, his arm raised in a half guard. the fist more forth as he hosted the knife as opposed to tucked into tight close to the face. His right arm stayed back and low, ready to deliver a fierce strike regardless of how telegraphed it may be. His stance was ready.

ImNoHero

Dangerous Businessman

The Ghost of Cirbys Past

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:24 am
Ralpheal sprinted forth towards his opponent, swinging his blade off to the right side and moving his left hand in front. The wind whipped at his coat and he kept his eyes down under his cap. Now with his hand forward his combat gauze wrapped over each hand would be revealed. Moving until he was about three feet in front of his opponent and pushing his left hand close to his body as he swung his blade forward. The ebony silver blade gleaming in the light with a foot long blade.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:09 pm
OOC: Just in case here's full descriptions of my abilities in play.

Hyperkinesis
For Hyperkinetics the mind's imaging systems and muscle control are perfectly in tune with the motor skills center of the brain. Hyperkinetics possesses flawless aim, perfect balance, and greatly enhanced motor skills. The human nervous system is a collection of separate systems working to make the body and mind function. In the case of the hyperkinetic, the two systems effected are the somatic and sensory networks. This is augmented by a increase in precognition, imagining precise possible outcomes.

The somatic nervous system controls the voluntary use of muscles. The sensory systems take in sensory data and process it. In the hyperkinetic's brain, both systems are much more efficient. The somatic system works more quickly, and is able to react to stimuli better than most olympic-level athletes. The sensory systems (usually hearing and vision) can process data much more finely, allowing Bishop to focus on the data pertinent to their desired action.

Last, there seems to be some sort of increase in the ability to envision future outcomes. When planning to jump over a short brick wall, the hyperkinetic can judge the angle and force of the jump necessary to vault the wall, as well as the probable energy required to land and roll safely. The hyperkinetic can judge very specific outcomes from physical actions. Hyperkinetics tend to have a deep mistrust in authority and typically resist seeking help with emotional and physiological problems. Hyperkinetics create troubling situations for themselves by not accepting assistance when needed.

Compound V
This million dollar steroid is taken one time only. The purpose of the serum is to enhance strength and speed in a human being in order to make them a more formidable opponent against other/out world-ish creatures. This serum also allows for larger burst of adrenaline to travel through the blood stream at a slightly accelerated speed, this makes the user experience an unnaturally high threshold for pain. [Max Lifting Capacity: 1200lbs, Max Running Speed: 32mph.]

Distance, speed, positioning. The details were taken in optically. Faster and more efficiently than any human mind, The Russian Meta processed multiple factors and produced multiple possible actions. Selecting one was the easiest part, the one that made the most sense was always the clear choice. Being the beginning of the match made the choice even more simple.

His opponent opponent came a him in a sprint. Two to three steps in, Bishop merely extended his left arm a pressed the small button on the handle of his knife. With sharp shooter precision, he aimed the tip of the blade and shot the blade towards the swordsman in one swift fluid motion, no pause in the action. The blade launched via compressed air. Tossing the empty used handle of the knife aside, Bishop would take to a long legged sprint towards his opponent. Two steps would be all it took before he would be reaching effective striking range, unless his opponent's course was derailed from his knife offense.

ImNoHero

Dangerous Businessman

The Ghost of Cirbys Past

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:46 pm
ImNoHero

The blade that launched at him effectively changed his course of actions as he spun clockwise and tucked his left arm in. Stepping forward and slashing his sword from his left to right at the approaching enemy. Slashing around mid-torso height due to the two men's sizes and the angle. If the blade connected it would sear right through the flesh even past magical barriers and physical durability. Even up to two inches away from the tip of the blade the effect would cut like an invisible edge that reverberates off the blade.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:36 pm
Bishop saw the ******** dodging the knife blade with ease. He was fast. Perhaps faster than Bishop even. Perhaps not. Only time would tell. As he evaded, Bishop changed his course to circle the man, like a predator to pray. Still more so leading with his left. Circling the man clockwise (to your perspective) and he gradually drew closer into striking range. When the slash came, he merely leaned out of the visible range the blade had. The invisible portion was some other s**t that his Hyperkinesis couldn't see. His eyes saw physical traits, not energy of any sort.

Unlike he loads of lame fags with super physical defense or super magical defense, Bishop was a real knigga. His Compound V mainly boosting his strength, speed, and pain tolerance to unnatural levels, but not his endurance. Granted he had gained quite a bit of endurance through years of hardening through a past of a** beatings. Regardless, that invisible two inches was enough to slice a half inch into his flesh when he swayed away from the attack. So minute, he wouldn't even notice it through the adrenaline pumping that V hard through his veins.

Suddenly taking two quick steps in, he delivered a horizontal swipe at his opponent. If the man made an indication at moving back, away from the attack, he would push the button on the handle of the mace, otherwise he would simply swipe at the man, deciding his follow up on whims as he went along. Such was his wild style known as FYSU-ryu.

The Ghost of Cirbys Past

ImNoHero

Dangerous Businessman

The Ghost of Cirbys Past

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:48 am
ImNoHero

:: OOC ::

Swinging with the morning star?
What does pressing the button do?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:01 pm
The Ghost of Cirbys Past
ImNoHero

Swinging with the morning star?
What does pressing the button do?

OOC: You'll see when it gets used? sweatdrop
It only has one feature, and it isn't anything dramatic, but yeah, I'd rather you find out the hard way.

**If you must know it's a spring loaded device that launches the mace head off of the handle, though it's tethered by a foot long chain that is housed in the handle.  

ImNoHero

Dangerous Businessman

The Ghost of Cirbys Past

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:49 pm
ImNoHero

Well I'm not trying to read your moves or anything but I need to know what the button does since you are theoretically pressing the button.
Cause I need to post my reaction to it. Do I dodge then get smashed in the face? Do I get pulled in? Do I just suddenly explode?

I'll post my reply soon.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:22 am
The Ghost of Cirbys Past
ImNoHero

Well I'm not trying to read your moves or anything but I need to know what the button does since you are theoretically pressing the button.
Cause I need to post my reaction to it. Do I dodge then get smashed in the face? Do I get pulled in? Do I just suddenly explode?

I'll post my reply soon.

OOC: Your type of evasion would determine how/if you were hit, and if you are hit just imagine how compressed air launches a bean bag or metal balls. Like a cannon ball. But there is only force, no pulling in, no explosion. I'm not sure what kind of ridiculous s**t your use to putting up with, but I'm sure you'll see my character's tools and abilities are all simple and basic as ********  

ImNoHero

Dangerous Businessman

The Ghost of Cirbys Past

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:48 am
ImNoHero
OOC: Your type of evasion would determine how/if you were hit, and if you are hit just imagine how compressed air launches a bean bag or metal balls. Like a cannon ball. But there is only force, no pulling in, no explosion. I'm not sure what kind of ridiculous s**t your use to putting up with, but I'm sure you'll see my character's tools and abilities are all simple and basic as ******** class="clear">

I realize how I'm going to get hit I was just saying I needed to know what the button does so I know what the effect is. My evasion will not change on knowledge of how your mechanics work, though if you pressed the button certain people have certain ways to dodge it. I think what most people do is they roleplay their characters as though they are actually them and heroes never die. I roleplay my character as a character I am simply narrating which is my own creation. There are quite a few creative abilities I vetoed out of his powers due to the fact they did not fit in with the character. Also, it eliminates my need to feel like I should dodge every attack, cause I have to think can my character dodge that, not do I want my character to be able to dodge that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:11 pm
OOC: When I hear another old blood is in town I half assume they are like you, and myself. But I also half assume that other style I have even fallen victim to. Practically defiling the AMP and guidelines like it without so much as even a thought.  

ImNoHero

Dangerous Businessman

The Ghost of Cirbys Past

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:37 pm

I got my post ready to go just have to find time to make it.
Probably around wednesday.

Past Beat Downs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces