Welcome to Gaia! ::

Positive Energy

Back to Guilds

We can talk about anything we like. A relaxed group. 

Tags: advice, random, positive, friends, happy 

Reply Memorable Threads
Introduce yourself! (Old) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:35 pm
Hai, and welcome to Positive Energy. I'm Spenelli. I'm 26 years old currently. I joined Gaia 10 years ago and I created this guild because most of my friends have left Gaia. I'd like to make more new friends and help people. smile My dream is to own a tiny house, off the grid. I have a cat but my favorite pets are ferrets.

Tell us a bit about yourselves, whatever you'd like. Share as much or as little as you'd like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:58 pm
Tigu
age 29
Live USA California
playing gaia since 2005 for 7-8 years  

Tigure Hime

Devout Guardian

14,650 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Pied Piper 200

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:03 pm
Tigure Hime

One of my best friends lives in San Diego. I'd love to go to Cali. I live in Missouri right now but I've lived all over.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:06 pm
im justin
live in west virginia
been on gaia awhile lost touch for a bit but decided to reconnect with some old friends thx for the invite spenelli smile  

Vokul Dinok

Gracious Giver

5,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100

LiI HaI

Librarian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:10 pm
Howdy~ I'm Nolan, 19, and have lived in California most of my life. I joined Gaia when I was still an obnoxious 12 yr old haha. My life outside of fandom hopping is mostly school where I'm interested in psychology and art. User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:14 pm
Vokul Dinok

Of course! I'm trying to add all my friends but copying and pasting got so boring! Haha. I too was away a long time and lost touch with some people. I don't know half my friends list so one thing this guild will do is let me learn more and maybe remember more about my friends, haha.  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:18 pm
CIarice

Another from Cali, so jealous! Art and psychology are both really interesting to me as well. I'm not very talented at art but I enjoy doing it. And of course seeing it. One of my favorite places in the world is the art gallery.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:27 pm
Hello~
My name is Skye, I'm 19 years old, live in Canada, and I'm studying engineering c:  

The Retarded Dove

Hunter

12,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Clambake 200

LiI HaI

Librarian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:33 pm
Spenelli

Cali's pretty over-hyped tbh. Everything's expensive and holy fRICK IT'S HOT AND HUMID
San Francisco's nice though, if you want to visit. And Trinidad's beautiful if nature's more your thing.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:59 pm
The Retarded Dove

Hai! Glad you joined. :3  

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:02 pm
CIarice

Well, from my travels I have noticed Missouri is much cheaper than most places. I would love to visit Cali though, and I'm totally in to nature! So I should check out where that is. My grandma also lives in Cali and I plan on visiting her.. if I ever find the time and money.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:45 pm
Hi, Spenelli,

Thanks for the invite! It was a nice surprise. I don't think we've spoken much yet, if at all. (You added me wayyyy back before for Resort World, I believe.) Though maybe, hopefully, that'll change now, 4laugh , as getting to know people on my friends list is something I need to do, too. xD

To the rest of the guild here,

Nice to meet you all!

I'm currently a 30-something year old gal, though don't let my age put you off. I like talking to most anyone, as long as they're fun, intelligent, and good-mannered.

I'm another one from CA, though I just moved back to the midwest here about 6 months ago. And I've been in a few other places before CA, too.

Most of my info is on my profile, but don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions for me.

Looking forward to getting to know people here. smile  

Crimyri

Devoted Lunatic

21,825 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:43 pm
Crimyri

Aww, I loved Resort World. They got rid of it along with Social Springs.. wait are we friends on facebook too? xD Or just saying Resort World as a reference point...

I'm getting closer to 30.. and I find I still relate to kids. Sometimes I can carry on a better conversation with a kid than I can an adult... I do all the stuff kids do. xD I play Minecraft and I'm into stuff like My Little Pony and Hello Kitty. I think somethings up with our generation because it seems like the majority of us act so much younger than previous generations did.. not saying that's a bad thing though!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:00 pm
Spenelli
Crimyri

Aww, I loved Resort World. They got rid of it along with Social Springs.. wait are we friends on facebook too? xD Or just saying Resort World as a reference point...

I'm getting closer to 30.. and I find I still relate to kids. Sometimes I can carry on a better conversation with a kid than I can an adult... I do all the stuff kids do. xD I play Minecraft and I'm into stuff like My Little Pony and Hello Kitty. I think somethings up with our generation because it seems like the majority of us act so much younger than previous generations did.. not saying that's a bad thing though!

I'm not on facebook, so nope. I lost interest in playing resort world, so didn't stay with it for long.

Minecraft, hm? My poison's always been TheSims games. wink

I remember playing with my little ponies as a kid, (and I guess hello kitty was cute, for a time, too), but they haven't really carried over into adulthood for me.

Though I guess I'm making up for some of that with my addiction to Gaia here, huh. xD  

Crimyri

Devoted Lunatic

21,825 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Spenelli
Captain

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:11 pm
Crimyri

Ooh, I thought you had to be on Facebook to play it. xD I know they had another game too.. but I can't remember the name. And now if you type in Resort World a whole new Gaia game is there. I won't bother playing it because they'll probably just take it down once I get hooked like every other game. I don't get why they keep making crappy games, they should stick to zOMG and the basic ones like fishing. The funny thing about Hello Kitty and My Little Pony being faves of mine is that I didn't play with them as a kid. I just think they are so darn cute. I have a MLP calender, magnets and a few small figurines on shelves. As for Hello Kitty I could go on a while. My bathroom is themed Hello Kitty and I have so much crap with that Kitty's face on it that people might wonder. But truth is a lot of it was gifts from my mom. Oh and Sims! Yes I love Sims too! I have Sims 1-3 with various expansions. Also loved their Sim Safari and Sim Theme Park.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff