Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanonymous

Back to Guilds

Anon and Fan appreciation and community 

Tags: anon, fans, gaia, writing, gift giving 

Reply Fanonymous
It's Still a Hiding Spot, But For a Knight Now Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:45 pm
Deep in a hauntingly silent forest; beyond any trail and without any connection to the outside world, sits a gorgeous yet sinister mansion. The mansion is pristine, however old it appears to be, and its long windows and tall beams suggest it was made during the Victorian era. Every opening to the house looks to lead only to blackness, but staring too long makes it feel as though the house itself is staring back. Upon closer inspection, there's a large green house behind the mansion, full of all sorts of plants. Behind the green house, a young man is seated, leaning forward on his knees. He has stunning pale blue eyes that pierce through his raven hair, in direct contrast to his tan skin and pitch-black attire. Among the other noticeable restrictive features of his outfit there is a leather collar with a silver ring on it. An educated guess would lead one to believe that this young man is a slave.

He doesn't seem to notice you, so whether or not you decide to interact with him is entirely your decision. It may be dangerous to involve yourself, but it will most certainly be awkward to those less experienced in the world of BDSM.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:29 pm
Arron had become hopelessly lost & had found the mansion & green house. When he saw the young man, he froze, blushing a dark red. "Oh... Oh St-Stars... I-I'm sorry..." he said before taking a few steps back.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:03 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The young man flinched in response, unaware of the presence of someone else until he'd been spoken to. Luckily, he had been spoken to, and that was all it took for him to be allowed to speak back without fear of punishment.
"Ah, it's all right, sir!" He put his hands out in front of him in an attempt to quell the other's apparent bewilderment, though he doubted he could do much, looking the way he did. It also didn't help that his own voice was shaky and quiet.
"Are... you lost...if I may ask, sir?" he asked next, hoping that such was the case. Anything else, and the man before him might very well have been someone he would come to fear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:42 pm
Slave Boy Anon

He nodded, keeping his gaze to the grass. "I-I'm sorry to have b-bothered y-you." he mumbled quietly. The mechanic had seen people in such attire before, but those in such attire always seemed to make advances on him. He tried to avoid them at all cost.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:56 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The way his visitor replied put the young man at ease, and he no longer feared what his purpose for coming might have been. Carefully, he pulled himself to his feet, turning to face the flustered brunette and reveal the bruising that surrounded his own eye, though unknowingly so.
"It isn't a bother at all, really..." he paused, looking down after speaking "I would lead you back on your way myself if I were permitted to leave the premises. I've also gotten lost in this forest before. But... I could retrieve a map for you if that would help, sir." He wanted to be helpful to this person for as long as he could. It wasn't often that any one came upon the mansion due to misdirection, and it was especially rare for any visitors to speak so kindly to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:14 am
Slave Boy Anon

The mechanic saw the bruising & frowned asking, "Y-Your eye...Are y-you okay..?" He was worried over this young man because judging from his similar demeanor that he was not meant to be in such little clothes or even hurt.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:06 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

"My... eye?" He placed his hand gingerly to his injured eye, as if to remind himself what had happened to cause the bruise. Drawing his hand back once he'd remembered, the young man shifted himself so that the eye was out of sight once more.
"Yes sir. It doesn't hurt." his response was quick and to the point. The sooner he could help this man find his way through the forest, the better. He worried of what might happen if the two of them were discovered speaking to one another.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:56 pm
Slave Boy Anon

He nodded, listening to the slave. Though Arron did not realize the man was a slave. He held out a hand. "My-My name is Arron, Arron Straight." he said with a small smile.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:47 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

He processed the gesture he'd been given for a moment before it sunk it. No one ever shook his hand. To shake someone's hand meant that you were offering them some form of respect, and that was the very last thing anyone would offer to a slave. Hesitantly, the young man took Arron's hand and very gently shook it before drawing his hand back again. Arron. He had introduced himself as Arron Straight. It would only be natural to introduce himself in return, but...
"It's a pleasure to meet you Arron, my name is..." his voice trailed off as he searched his mind like he'd done so many times before.
What was his name?

"...I don't remember my name, but... I'm commonly referred to as slave...toy... or pet," his reply came out, stilted "but you may call me whatever you like."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:38 pm
Slave Boy Anon

The look on Arron's face was a mortified one. His world had human trafficking & it was awful. He quickly smiled & nodded. "I-I'll just called y-you... St-Steve..?" he said quietly.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:20 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Though it was replaced with a smile, the slave had seen Arron's mortified expression. He knew his situation was not something everyone could understand or accept, and to some, he was sure he would even seem frightening. He figured it was best to remain focused on the task at hand, and think of such things later. Arron would be in trouble the longer he stayed near the mansion, and that was of the utmost importance.
"Steve is fine. Thank you," he responded, "I'll return shortly with a map. Ah... but if I don't return within an hour, it's better that you try to find your way on your own. This place is incredibly dangerous..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:27 pm
Slave Boy Anon

What the man told him made Arron uneasy. He nodded quietly.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:32 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

The slave nodded in return, then turned toward the mansion. However, he stopped mid-stride, face losing colour as he felt the presence of something sinister coming closer. Without thinking, he turned right back around, in a panic.
"You've got to hide! Quickly, into the green house!" he urged Arron in strained whispers.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:36 pm
Slave Boy Anon

He blinked, not sensing the evil presence. Arron did dart for the green as he was told. The young man did his best to hide, but with his large frame it made it difficult.

ArronTheLythcolMechanic

Crystal Mechanic

Flustered Knight Anon

Timid Swordsman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:55 pm
ArronTheLythcolMechanic

A woman arrived, dressed in a tight black dress that hugged her frame and accentuated all of her features. Her hair was long and flowing, a pale dusty pink, and her eyes were like magenta pearls. She approached the slave with silent foot-steps, seemingly unaware of Arron within the green house.
"You've run out here, my toy? My lesson seems to have worked. Does it hurt, I wonder." her voice was smooth and mature, and could be heard beyond the green-house's glass walls.
"It's a lovely addition to your cute face."

The slave said nothing in return, though he trembled as the woman slid her hand gently along his cheek.

"I thought I might come out to the garden myself. It's been awhile." she took steps toward the green house's back entrance, placing her hand to it.

It took all of his willpower to avoid speaking out of turn, but the slave bit his tongue. He was powerless to stop her. All he could do was hope that Arron wasn't discovered.  
Fanonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff