Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
Vincent Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:08 pm
Family Members
Noah Vincent
Daniel Vincent
Benjamin Vincent

~ Weasley ((Accepted Noah, Daniel, and Benjamin))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:19 pm
Hi, my name is Noah Andre Vincent

But I mostly go by just Noah.

I'm a man, clearly

I'm 29 years old.

My birthday is July 23

I work as a Mediwizard

My dream job is well I quite enjoy my job but I might like to be a musician or performer of some kind.

My blood status is Half-Blood

The house I was in was Gryffindor

I was in the class of 2017

I'm interested in women all the way.

I'm currently with Blaire MacEacharin

I may seem very cocky, self absorbed, and arrogant, which are all really the same thing I know but it's true but I'm really almost completely different. It doesn't always occur to me how I act or first appear to people so really I am a very kind and compassionate person, just as long as I remember. I mean I like myself, that's suppose to be a good thing. I am also very intelligent.

My background story is I was born on the English coast, just outside the town of Wells. My parents owned a little inn and tavern that they had bought right after they were married. My mother came from a well off wizarding family. For centuries they had been strong Slytherin blood purists and my mother hated it. When she started in Hogwarts she was sorted into Hufflepuff. She was so pleased with herself and she flaunted it in her family's face that she had broken the tradition. She left Hogwarts and met my father, who was not only a muggle, but an American military officer. Her parents disapproved of his whole life but my mother didn't care. She took off and married him and opened this in. Anyway my parents settled here and only about two months after my parents were married my mother found out that she was pregnant. With triplets. They were completely surprised but in just a few months they had three little boys to take care. I came first, which I like to use to my advantage. We had a nice life for the most part. We got to spend our childhood outdoors, exploring and meeting all sort of different people. My parents were unable to conceive anymore children but I didn't mind too much. We lived a pretty happy life, but when I was about six my father was killed in service, it was hard for me to wrap my head around it but after awhile we were able to get back to our normals lives. After that my mother used magic for most everything she did and my brothers and I were able to learn all about it and we all desperately wanted to go to Hogwarts. On our eleventh birthday those dreams came true. Three Hogwarts letters came to the inn and we were thrilled. We packed up right away and took a trip into London and went to Diagon Alley. I was in awe of it all, I had seen plenty of magic growing up but this was completely different. I was so excited to go to Hogwarts and to be able to learn all about the world I was now a part of. In what seemed like mere hours we had prepared everything we needed and before I knew it we were headed for the train. I came and was soon made part of the Gryffindor house. I did quite well in my time there. I succeeded well in my classes, I made a lot of friends, and even played quidditch first as a keeper then moved to a seeker. My seventh year I was Head Boy and Captain of the quidditch team. I was even able to get a muggle education through home-schooling during the summers. It seemed to me I was on top of the world and I always would be. After I graduated I chose to attend Oxford University. I only stayed a few months until I found at that my mother was sick. All three of us boys returned home to take care of her and the inn. She lasted for about another year after that but then she passed. I didn't know what to do, I had given up college and we didn't have money to keep running the inn. She was gone and so I did the only that seemed logical to me at the time. I ran. I am not proud but it seemed to me something I had to do. I ended up following in suit of my father and joined the military and was shipped out soon after. I'm not going to bore you with stories of my service, that would take far too long. I worked as a medic and was able to see all sorts of thing you probably don't want to know about. Anyway there was an accident, I was injured so I returned to England and to the inn. I met up with my brother's once again and we soon found at that my mother's parents had passed on and for some reason felt the need to give us all their inheritance. It was a lot more many that any of us knew what to do with. The inn had become almost nothing so we decided to sell it and we moved to a flat in London and now here we are.

I enjoy socializing, quidditch, shooting guns, playing the piano, and helping people.

I despise the heat, large bugs, pain, bullies, and bitter foods

I'm afraid of dying. Staring it in the face so many times doesn't make a good impression.

My strengths are I'm a little social butterfly and I'm really good at quidditch.

My flaws are I'm pretty conceited and I bury my feelings instead of dealing with them.

I look like this

My wand is a 10in. Blackthorn, with Raven feather core.

My pet is a snowy owl named Di Angelo

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - A
Charms - E
DADA - O
Herbology - O
History of Magic - A
Potions - E
Transfiguration - P
Care of Magical Creatures - P
Cursebreaking - E
Ghoul and Ghost Studies - A
Healing - O
Music - E
Muggle Music - O
World Studies - A

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Charms - E
DADA - O
Herbology - O
Potions - E
Cursebreaking - E
Healing - O
Music - E
Muggle Music - O
World Studies - A  

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:26 pm
Hi, my name is Daniel Raoul Vincent

But I mostly go by Danny if you are so inclined.

I'm a man

I'm 29 years old.

My birthday is July 23

I work as owner of Brews and Stews

My dream job is not really sure...

The house I was in was Hufflepuff

I'm interested in women

I'm currently with no one at the moment

I may seem quiet and reserved. Not really much of a talker and like to do things by myself and I don't immediately open up to people and seem almost sort of anti-social and maybe even rude in my own way but I'm really I'm completely the opposite. Once you get my out of my shell there is no getting me back. I like to learn new things and meet new people and I am always willing to help someone in need. I also will not shut up if I start talking and I get along with literally everyone I've ever met.

My background story is not much really. Like Noah told you I part of triplets, though I'm technically the youngest, as he likes to remind me. We had a good life living at the inn. I got to meet all sorts of new people which fascinated me even at a young age. When we were very young my father died. I was crushed at the time. The two of us were closer than the rest of my brothers. It was very hard but I was able to move on, as much as I could anyway. Things like that you never move on from really. After a few years all of us got letters to Hogwarts. I was more happy than I had ever known. I had magic! I went and was sorted into Hufflepuff, just like my mother. I couldn't be happier. Things went very well. I grew and was able to do well in all my classes and make many friends, despite my slight shyness. I didn't ever attempt quidditch like my brother but was always a spectator and was involved in anything I could in school. In my fifth year I became Hufflepuff prefect and continued on to my next year. I didn't really accomplish as much as Noah seemed to but I didn't mind too much, I had a good life. I graduated Hogwarts and found work where I could. I did everything I could think of from performing with my guitar at pubs to cleaning hotels. I just found it more fun than keeping a normal job, at least at the time. I returned to the inn a little while after to help my mother out. It was at this time that she started to get sick, it was a little at first then all at once. My brothers soon returned to help out, things went well until my mother passed. Noah left and we didn't where to, we didn't even hear from him. Benjamin also left soon after but we kept in closer contact. I tried to keep going the best I could and I supposed I did manage but it was hard though I enjoyed it. After a while my brothers both returned and started to help out but things were getting worse. Just when it looked like we would be bankrupt we got a sudden message from a solicitor of my grandparents telling us that we had a very large amount of money. Now we are in London.

I enjoy music, reading, taking time for myself, cooking, and being outside.

I despise hatred, judging, death, coffee (don't ask), and stupidity

I'm afraid of being alone in the world.

My strengths are helping others and making things.

My flaws are I don't let people taking control of things and being rather quiet.

I look like this

My wand is a 7in, Lacewood, with Fox Fur core.

My pet is a a toad.

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - A
Charms - A
DADA - E
Herbology - O
History of Magic - O
Potions - E
Transfiguration - E
Art - E
Care of Magical Creatures - E
Muggle Studies - A
Wandless Magic - E

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
DADA - A
Herbology - O
History of Magic - E
Potions - E
Transfiguration - E
Art - O
Care of Magical Creatures - A
Wandless Magic - E  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:43 pm
Hi, my name is Benjamin Mario Vincent

But I mostly go by Ben

I'm a man

I'm 29 years old.

My birthday is July 23rd

I work as owner of Wiseacre's Wizarding Equipment

My dream job is I'd like to play violin professionally.

The house I was in was Ravenclaw

I'm interested in women I suppose.

I'm currently with no one

I may seem very stoic and quiet, maybe even a bit imposing. I've even been told on occasion that I sometimes come off as rude or even threatening. but I'm really pretty similar to that. I am calculating and always think things ahead and I'm not the most social of person. Perhaps a bit hard though I have been trying to get better at that. I do try very hard to be kind to other people but it can be hard for me. I tend to judge others and can something think they are below me somehow. I'm not exactly tactful either which can cause problems.

My background story is not much of anything, at least not things you haven't heard already. I was born in Wells, lived in an inn, my father died, then I went to Hogwarts. My story is the same as the rest of my brothers. I was sorted into Ravenclaw which was not a surprise to anyone. I didn't make many friends but I didn't mind. I spent most of my time studying and learning the violin. I became very good at and still practice it. My brothers and I were all home-schooled during the summers so we could receive a muggle education along with everything else. After that I graduated and was able to attend Cambridge University since I had gotten muggle homeschooling and I succeeded very well. After a while returned to the inn, only to see my mother die. Then Noah ran, Daniel spent his time working. I stayed for a time to get things settled but then returned to school. Then I came and then I went to London after getting an inheritance. That's about it.

I enjoy reading, playing the violin, being alone, figuring things out, the water.

I despise loud noises, crowds, idiocy, anger, dark wizards

I'm afraid of losing my abilities

My strengths are playing the violin and figuring things out.

My flaws are I'm rather conceited and not very personable.

I look like this

My wand is a 12in, Cyprus, with Dittany Stalk core

My pet is a great horned owl named Bach

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - E
Charms - O
DADA - E
Herbology - E
History of Magic -O
Potions - O
Transfiguration - O
Alchemy - E