Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
The week of (possibly) bad decisions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh, I also got my first speedin' ticket.
  Just 2 weeks before my provisional ended.
  So not only did I get a ticket (for $90), but I also had to go to a stupid drivin' class (for $50)
  And I have my provisional for another year and a half
  And now y'all are caught up on my mistake of a life
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:04 pm
Among comin' back to this guild (only due to one individual, mind you), I have decided that this week, or rather the end of it at this point, will be my week of bad decisions, where I just get drunk constantly and make a lot of bad choices.

One such choice was me decidin' to buy a new HD projector, despite the fact that my old projector works just fine. You see, my brother got me an xbone, but it only connect with an HDMI cable, which my old projector doesn't have, so instead of doin' the reasonable thing or gettin' a cable converter, I just went and got a new projector, despite still bein' jobless and practically broke.

Next possibly bad choice comes from my stay with my parents durin' the memorial day weekend. Whilst talkin' to one of my somewhat friends in the area, it became known that he had some shrooms on him, to which he gave me some. They are apparently quite strong. I was gonna take them tonight, but I got impatient and got drunk instead, so it's gonna happen either tomorrow or Saturday, dependin' on how fast I can empty my digestive system again. Legally-wise, this is a bad decision, but it is somethin' I always wanted to try in my life at least once, so we'll see what happens.

But yeah, the week is still young (though not really), so who knows what'll happen next, but that's my life right now.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:37 pm
I have 4 days left in the last class of my degree. Then I'm gonna go to the pub with a bunch of people.  

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 9:03 pm
cool4
I have 4 days left in the last class of my degree. Then I'm gonna go to the pub with a bunch of people.

Sweet! I hope you have a fun time!  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 7:22 pm
Alright then. Shrooms were interestin', but not for me, just like pot. I'll stick with alcohol.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:49 am
Semok
Alright then. Shrooms were interestin', but not for me, just like pot. I'll stick with alcohol.
GIVE ME SHROOMS NOW!!!!!! I hate using benadryl and alcohol. Feel like I'm killing myself. crying

And who was the one individual? I know it wasn't me. I don't care. (I even think you are the one who got me and my treasure hoard banned)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:03 am
Just realized I phrased the first sentence confusin'ly. I meant to say that comin' back to this guild was only a bad decision because of one person in this guild because I can't stand them.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

cool4
Captain

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:20 pm
Semok
Just realized I phrased the first sentence confusin'ly. I meant to say that comin' back to this guild was only a bad decision because of one person in this guild because I can't stand them.

Though if he bothers you and you report him, he'll get banned again if they can link him to the accounts that were permabanned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:51 pm
cool4
Semok

Though if he bothers you and you report him, he'll get banned again if they can link him to the accounts that were permabanned.

Believe me, I know. xd

And I'm just gonna ignore him for now. Takes two to argue.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:54 am
Try to sell the old projector and reduce the money lost.

Keep drinking and other substances to occasional, and don't let it be a whole week of bad decisions. Make some good ones to balance it out.

Lettin' it slide finds you pretty low at the end of the week. I should know.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:53 am
KazeRin
Try to sell the old projector and reduce the money lost.

Keep drinking and other substances to occasional, and don't let it be a whole week of bad decisions. Make some good ones to balance it out.

Lettin' it slide finds you pretty low at the end of the week. I should know.

I'm letting my roommates use my other projector in the living room since my one roommate's projector is pretty much dead, so that made me feel good. I've also been cutting back on drinking, so that's a good thing.

I'm also quite good at letting myself slide for a week without it affecting my mood, which may or may not be a good thing.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items